The Cheryl Cummings Story Ch. 12

Story Info
New Year's Eve Party.
2.1k words
3.92
34.5k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This year the New Year's Party was much like every other year. The Cummings had invited several neighbors, spouses, and folks from work, and people that had been friends with for years.

Cheryl and her close friends were chatting it up in the living room. Chris and his were in the den watching a football game. A couple of board games started up, and a few couples were playing cards at the kitchen table.

As the evening progressed, and the party kicked in, everyone loosened up a bit and began to have a good time. Chris had started to think that Tyrone wasn't coming, when around 8:30, the doorbell rang and there he was, a bottle of champagne in hand!

"IS this where the cracker party is?" he asked laughing from the doorstep.

"You got it," answered Cheryl as she opened the door for him. Trying hard to tear her gaze away from his rather hypnotic stare. Teresa seemed to sense Tyrone's presense from across the room.

"HIIIII!!!" shouted Teresa as she rushed to the door to greet Tyrone, making a total spectacle of herself and intentionally becoming the center of attention.

Since Tyrone had not been in town long, it seemed prudent to Chris to take him around the party and introduce him to everyone. By this time, most everyone was feeling no pain, and Chris noticed when he took Tyrone to the ladies tables to introduce him that the ladies were really giving him the once over. It was odd, it was almost the way guy acted when Teresa came into the room in her rather slutty attire.

"I'm sorry it took me so long. I thought I knew how to get here, but I guess I didn't. I wound up driving around forever looking for it," said Tyrone.

"No problem baby," gushed Teresa for Chris. "The party can get started now that YOU are here".

Chris simply smiled, a bit overwhelmed by Teresa, as most people generally were.

"Let me show you where we're keeping the coats," said Chris.

"OK, and I could really stand to use the bathroom too," answered Tyrone.

Chris took Tyrone's coat, and Tyrone followed him to the closet off of the master bedroom, then as Chris was hanging up the coat, Tyrone made a bee-line for the bathroom.

As Chris was hanging up the coat, he overheard Cheryl and a couple of her friends coming down the hall – either headed to the rest room, or since Teresa was along, likely to find Tyrone.

The women were feeling no pain at all by this time, and Chris overheard them simply open the bathroom door and barge in on poor Tyrone. The way the bedroom was laid out, Chris and all the women in the room got a full view of Tyrone's manhood!

Chris heard Cheryl immediately screech and say, "OOOPS!! SORRY!" Being a bit curious as to what might happen next, Chris ducked into the closet a bit, hiding himself from the view of the women. He pulled the door shut most of the way so that it only remained open a crack. Just enough to see & hear what was going on.

He immediately heard giggling and whispers as the ladies wandered over his way.

Chris thought, "this could be fun," and he remained hidden trying to hear what they would say. He could see that it was Raquel, Teresa, and Cheryl.

Teresa kept asking, "did you see that thing? My GOD!! Did you see it, or what?!?"

Raquel said, "just a bit, I actually closed my eyes out of embarrassment!"

Cheryl laughed and said, "How the hell could you MISS it?!?"

"I've got to see that thing again!" said Raquel.

"WHAT?!?" asked Teresa and Cheryl in unison.

Raquel left the room leaving Cheryl and Teresa giggling and whispering behind her.

"OK baby, now what are we gonna do?" asked Tyrone with a knowing smile on his face as Raquel dragged him into the room telling him not to be embarrassed.

"What you got in mind crazy girl?" repeated Tyrone.

Chris suddenly found himself trapped in the closet. Even if he would have wanted to have left, he couldn't. As he watched them approach, he felt his mouth go dry with anticipation of what may happen.

The four of them just stood there awkwardly for a moment. Then Raquel took the lead: "Come on Tyrone, we want to see it again"

"See what again?" he smirked back at her – teasing her for a moment.

"Your giant black cock of course!" answered Raquel with obvious lust in her eyes.

"Raquel!" said Cheryl, in shock that her shy friend was being so forward.

"Come on Tyrone. We're all married white women. All we ever get to see is pathetic little boy white pee pees. We want to see your BIG BLACK COCK!" pleaded Raquel, again to the shock and surprise of Teresa and Cheryl. Was there something about Raquel that they didn't know?

Chris looked at Teresa and Cheryl as she said this. They were both blushing profusely. He could see it from the closet even. He couldn't move a muscle – he was paralyzed with suspense at the scene playing out before him.

Tyrone just laughed. "You are crazy girl!"

It was obvious that the women were pretty drunk. Tyrone seemed a little nervous at being alone in the room with the three married white wives, but not nervous enough to actually leave. Chris was beginning to think he was really enjoying all the attention he was receiving. Maybe it was a mistake to invite his new black friend to their party. Chris knew he was single, and he also knew Tyrone didn't do too badly with the ladies. He always had a date when the weekend rolled around. After what Chris had seen in the bathroom just a second ago, he could definitely understand why! First Thomas now Tyrone. Were all black guys this well hung, Chris couldn't help wondering to himself.

"What if someone comes in?" asked Tyrone.

"Everyone knows we're here....I mean nobody knows we're here," slurred Cheryl, showing yet more evidence of her intoxication. Chris knew full well that his wife did not hold her alcohol all that well. A few drinks could make her very silly, and he knew from experience that she likely would remember NOTHING of tonight tomorrow.

"Well, I'll tell you what. If you girls want to see my cock then YOU will have to get it out – I'm not doing it," replied Tyrone. He was pretty confident this would put an end to the whole thing.

Chris thought that, at this point, if Cheryl reached out to do it, he would have popped out and stopped the whole crazy scene. Chris felt pretty secure that none of them would be that bold. He figured it was all about to end. However, it was the group instigator, Raquel, who continued the whole scene.

Raquel simply walked up to Tyrone, grabbed his zipper, and pulled it down!!

Chris simply could not believe the brass of their new friend! After the fly was down, Raquel reached in, grabbed his briefs, and pulled them out a bit. She then reached inside, immediately found her prize, and pulled out Tyrone's huge, flaccid cock for all eyes to see!

Everyone within view, including Chris, stood there with their mouths wide open.

"WOW! Imagine the size of that thing when it's hard," exclaimed Teresa.

Suddenly the room went totally silent.

Raquel sat down in front of Tyrone and grabbed for his cock. She showed it to the room for a moment, letting it sit on display on the palm of her hand for the other girls (and Chris) to see.

"Ever seen anything like this girls?" asked the intoxicated girl. "If your hubbies are anything like mine, this soft cock is already twice as big as their pathetic little boy white pee pees," laughed Raquel.

Raquel smiled when Tyrone let out a verbal reaction, "Mmmmmm." This was his verbal reaction, however he gave another more dramatic reaction as well when his cock twitched and jerked a bit from Raquel's touch.

This was all the encouragement that Raquel needed, and she started to slowly stroke it. At this point, Chris looked at Cheryl and Teresa to see what their reactions would be.

Chris was a bit surprised when he saw Teresa bight her lower lip and even more surprised when he saw Cheryl lick her lips, as if out of instinct.

A few seconds later, Tyrone's cock was completely rigid and sticking straight out from his body – on complete display for the entire room.

"What do you think girls? It's gotta be close to a foot long?" asked Raquel, with an evil smile on her face.

Cheryl thought it was probably a bit smaller than Thomas's cock, but still looked amazingly wonderful compared to what she was used to.

Teresa just giggled again, nervously. "I just want to see what it feels like. Can I touch it?" asked Teresa as she knelt with Raquel in front of Tyrone, winking at Tyrone to conceal their little secret. Only Cheryl knew that Teresa had some experience with this cock, and she wasn't telling at the moment.

As Teresa took hold, Raquel let go and started taunting her a bit: "SUCK IT, SUCK IT!" To Chris's surprise, Cheryl joined in on the chant.

The room was suddenly interrupted by a voice calling up the stairs from the bottom, "CHEEEEERYL!!" called the voice.

"SHIT, that's Belinda!" laughed Cheryl.

All three girls jumped up and ran to the rest room to pull themselves together, leaving Tyrone standing there with his hard cock sticking out to compose himself.

"Crazy bitches," he laughed, stuffing his giant cock back into his pants with some difficulty. As Tyrone left the room, Chris found himself breathing a sigh of relief! He snuck out of the closet and quietly followed behind, passing Belinda on the way down.

"I think there's a group of them up in the restroom," commented Chris to Belinda as he passed her on the stairs.

"Thanks Sweetie," replied Belinda to Chris.

"Man, I HATE how fat I'm getting," said Cheryl as she looked at herself in the full-length mirror on the back of the bathroom door while Teresa was peeing and Raquel checked her makeup in the other mirror.

"Well, first of all, you don't look fat to ME at all. But, if you'd like to tone up a bit, you should try out my aerobic class," said Teresa.

"HEY girls, let me in," called Belinda from outside the door.

"Oh yeah, you teach aerobics?" asked Cheryl, as she reached up and unlocked the door to allow Belinda to join them.

"I sure do, and it's a kick ass class. When I first started it I lost 15 pounds in the first month. Since I've kept it up, I've also kept all that weight off, and I'm totally firm in ALL the right places."

"I'd LOVE to join," exclaimed Cheryl.

"You guys talking about doing an aerobics class?" asked Belinda, joining in on the conversation.

"Yeah, I was telling them about my class," answered Teresa. "The only problem is, right now, the club is being remodeled, and I'm out an aerobics room," answered Teresa.

"We could do it at my house," offered Belinda. "We've got a HUGE basement that we use exclusively for workout. Thomas has a set of weights at one end, and there's a treadmill, but apart from that, we have a large amount of space, complete with a HIFI stereo system down there that would be perfect for doing aerobics."

Cheryl was thrilled. She simply LOVED doing things with her new friends. "What about you Raquel? Would you like to join this squad?"

"Actually, I have problems with my knee, and aerobics is pretty much out for me," replied Raquel.

"That's too bad," said Teresa. "It's a great program, but it is a very active program, with a lot of cardiovascular activity. What night works best for you girls?"

The girls discussed it for awhile, going through their calendars of activity and pick Wednesday nights as the best night for the three of them to get together.

"You sure Thomas won't mind a bunch of crazy women invading his home," asked Cheryl, a little hesitant of being around Thomas again after all that had happened.

"You think a red-blooded brother's going to mind a couple of hottie blondes dancing around in workout clothes in his basement?" laughed Belinda.

"I highly doubt it," laughed Teresa, and all the girls joined her in a good laugh over that thought.

"Should we invite the men to join us?" asked Cheryl.

"No way! This is a girls only event," answered Teresa.

"Agreed," said Belinda.