The Cheryl Cummings Story Ch. 13

Story Info
Workout at Belinda's.
9.3k words
4.55
32.7k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris lay in bed next to his wife after just waking up. He simply lay there, looking at his beautiful wife. Even after all this time, he was still amazed that she had actually picked HIM and that she was his. Cheryl lay there in her small silky nightgown, sleeping peacefully as her husband marveled at her beauty.

He reached over and slid his hand inside the silky top, running his hand over her incredible breasts, awakening his wife a bit. Cheryl, who had become a bit paranoid about a recent weight gain, sucked in her tummy a bit.

"Are you playing with my fat," she asked her husband.

"FAT?!? Are you crazy? You are still very much as beautiful as the day I met you," responded Chris.

"No, I've really been packing on the extra pounds lately. Every since you got back from your trip, we've been eating out a lot, and I haven't kept up with my exercising. I'm definitely getting fatter," said Chris.

"Well, it's not like I'm exactly in Superman shape myself," offered Chris.

"Oh, so you DO think I'm getting fat," demanded Cheryl.

"Not at all baby. I think you are one red hot smokin little hottie," smiled Chris.

"Awww, that's sweet. I'm not happy with the way my body is starting to look though," replied Cheryl.

"Well, then I guess it's good that you guys are starting aerobics. Even though I do have to admit I was a little nervous about you doing it at Belinda's, with all that has happened with Thomas, plus I think that Teresa is a bit of a wild one," said Chris.

"Yeah, I was nervous about going to Belinda's too, but she said that Thomas wouldn't be around, and I figured with all of us girls there, he wouldn't dare come near. And besides, I LIKE Teresa- she is fun, and easy to talk to," replied Cheryl. "OK. That's true. And I trust you completely. I know that you feel bad about what happened when you took food over the Thomas. And I think I'm partially responsible anyway for allowing what happened on the elevator. Even though, every time I think about it I get a raging hardon," laughed Chris.

"Well, I've decided the best way for me to deal with that whole thing is simply to forget it ever happened," said Cheryl.

"OK, then I will stop bringing it up all the time," said Chris. "And you know something else?" asked Chris.

"What?"

"The way you look is not the only reason I love you. Sure, you are the most beautiful girl in the world, but you also have spirit, style, and a wonderful sense of humor. It was the entire package I fell in love with, not just beauty," offered Chris.

"Wow. Thank you. I feel the exact same way about you too, my big stud boy," laughed Cheryl.

"I dunno, my studliness feels a bit challenged after seeing Thomas," admitted Chris.

"Well, you don't have to have a foot long to impress me," replied Cheryl as she reached over and gave Chris's cock a little squeeze.

"That's probably a good thing, since I'm not even half way there," said Chris.

"Hey, who's the one who was just talking about it all being about the entire package, not just one aspect?" challenged Cheryl.

"True. But sometimes I just wonder if I were a bit bigger if I could better satisfy you," admitted Chris.

"Honey, you NEVER fail to satisfy me," lied Cheryl. She hated having this conversation. It was hard enough for her to convince herself that she could be satisfied with what Chris had after having Thomas. It was REALLY hard for her to try to convince her husband. She was really wishing he would just drop the whole subject. She was becoming a bit sexually frustrated, but all that was overshadowed by her complete and undying love for Chris. Cheryl was determined that she would continue to look her best and totally satisfy the man she loved as well as figure out how to compensate for any short comings he may have. True, he might not have a massive cock like Thomas, or large rippling biceps like Thomas, or a rock hard washboard stomach like Thomas...

"Shit, I'm doing it again," she thought to herself. "I have GOT to stop doing that, or it's going to get me into some serious trouble."

***********************************************
In spite of being nervous about being around Thomas again, Cheryl decided that she was definitely NOT going to dress frumpy to the workout. She imagined that Teresa would have some pretty wild workout clothes, and she was not about to show up in sweats and feel like a total moron. She also reasoned that with several girls coming to the house that she would likely not even SEE Thomas, so she felt pretty good about that.

She wanted to be comfortable to workout, but still look decent. So, she picked out her tight spandex shorts that she used to wear when she played volleyball, a white half T-shirt, and her white tennis shoes. Her shorts covered everything, but were pretty tight and, as she had often been told, made her ass look good.

Teresa stopped by her house at precisely 5:00 to take her over to Belindas. Since it was on the way anyway, it just made sense for the two girls to ride together.

Chris had to admit he was a little nervous about the whole girls night out. He suspected that when these women got together, they would surely be a bit on the wild side. When Teresa showed up at the door to pick up Cheryl, his fears were certainly NOT put to rest.

Teresa was wearing an outfit very similar to his wifes, but some of the differences bordered on being obscene! Teresa also was wearing a half shirt, but due to her extremely large chest, the material scarcely covered the girls chest, and due to the tightness of it, her boobs were completely on display. She also had on tight shorts and tenni's, but her shorts were MUCH shorter than Cheryls. As he walked behind her, allowing her into the house to wait as Cheryl finished up getting ready, he got an eye full of a LOT of ass cheeks that were clearly showing on the young bubble butted woman. Chris felt his cock twitch a bit at the sight. She definitely looked smokin' HOT!

"Come on slow poke, we gotta hit the road" shouted Teresa up the stairs to Cheryl as she glanced around to catch Chris staring at her ass.

"You might have to take a picture of that ass to hang on the mantle honey" winked Teresa at Chris.

"I just might think about that" laughed Chris, realizing he had been caught, and heading off to his den to get back to paying bills. "Cheryl should be down any second, so if you don't mind, I have a ton of stuff to do" said Chris as he headed off into the other room blushing.

"What was that all about" asked Cheryl as she bounded down the steps. She immediately got her answer once she caught sight of her friend. "Holy shit, look at you" she laughed.

"What? This is just my workout clothes. I have noticed that the guys have started joining my class though. Certainly don't want to discourage them from joining up" laughed Teresa. "You ready to go? We're going to be late if we don't get a move on"

"Yeah, but I'm wondering if maybe I should change into something a bit crazier. I hate to get totally shown up" answered Cheryl.

"Don't be ridiculous silly girl. You look fantastic yourself" beamed Teresa, feeling elated that Cheryl also took notice of her workout attire. With that, the two of them headed out to Teresa's car.

They arrived exactly on time, and Belinda met them at the door. "I hope you guys won't mind, but we picked Thomas's workout night for our aerobics night. He won't bother us at all, when he's working out he's very focused on what he is doing. If you want, we could pick a different night" offered Belinda.

"Ummm..." started Cheryl.

"Don't be silly! We don't mind at all," answered Teresa for both girls.

"Great, then let's get started. I'm so excited about getting started on a new workout program. Thomas is ALWAYS in tip top physical condition, and I need to keep myself firm, or he's liable to decide he can do better," said Belinda.

"Well then let's get it started," replied Teresa as Belinda led them down the stairs into their large basement. As they entered the stairway, they could hear the clank of weights and Thomas groaning as he worked out.

Upon entering the basement, the girls saw that what Belinda had told them was quite true. Their basement was absolutely huge, and would be perfect for them to do aerobics in until the remodeling at the gym was completed. Thomas was at the far end of the basement, doing curls in front of a full-wall mirror, with his back turned to the girls. "We're going to get started ya big stud muffin," called Belinda to her husband.

"GRUNT....OK baby. Don't mind me, I'll be done in about 20 more minutes," answer Thomas.

Teresa went to the stereo and put on some very up beat, pop, dance music for them to work out to. As she was doing that, Cheryl stood transfixed at the sight in front of her. Thomas was in the middle of doing curls in front of the mirror, and he was working hard at it. Cheryl's eyes nearly popped out of her head as she took in his physique. He was sweating hard from the workout, and straining to finish a set of curls, and every muscle seemed to be standing out on the large framed man.

In spite of herself, Cheryl found herself staring, and felt her pussy starting to moisten. She had not forgotten what an awesome cock this man had either. As she stood there openly gawking at him, her mind returned to how he had totally filled her. How he had totally completed her. She felt the yearning growing inside her.

"He does look hot when he's working out, doesn't he?" whispered Belinda to Cheryl as they stood there.

"Very," replied Cheryl before she thought about what she was saying. This seemed to snap her out of her little trance, and she looked up at Belinda and the girls laughed together a bit.

"OK, let's get to work," shouted Teresa to the other girls. We'll start off slow, doing some stretching type exercises. We'll try to keep everything as simple as possible until you guys learn the routine a bit. Are you ready?" asked Teresa.

The girls took their position on the floor. Teresa had her back to Thomas, and the other girls were facing Teresa as she talked them through some initial stretching exercises.

"To begin with, let's loosen up a bit," stated Teresa as she bent completely over, placing both palms flat on the floor as she stretched out. It was at that exact moment that Thomas glanced over at them. The sight he was rewarded with made his cock jump in his shorts.

Teresa was bending completely over, just a few feet from him. He was at that moment staring directly at the hottest looking ass he had ever seen in his life. At first he was shocked that such an amazing bubble butt could be on a white girl! Normally a perfect ass like that could only be found on black women (at least in his experience). Thomas found himself staring at a perfect ass. What's more, it was mostly bare due to the tinyness of the girl's workout shorts. Not only that, but as he tore his eyes away from the ass, he could also see something else. Due to the way the girl was bending over, her little half T shirt had fallen away from her tummy and he had a very good view of the underside of her tits as she bent forward. Not only was a perfect ass staring him in the face, but he could also see almost all of her tits.

As he looked over beside her, Cheryl and Belinda were also bent over facing him. He could also see almost ALL of their tits as well as they bent over. Thomas nearly dropped the weights he was lifting. He turned his back on the girls to avoid being caught gawking. He went back to lifting, only to realize that over his right shoulder, in the mirror, were all the sights -- staring him in the face, that he had just noticed.

"Maybe I'm not going to mind this whole aerobics thing," thought Thomas to himself as he finished up his workout. Thomas was finishing up his workout at about the same time the girls finished their warm up.

Thomas walked over beside Belinda to talk to her for a moment. The girls were now doing some sort of run in place where they sort of bounced from foot to foot, lifting the other foot up a bit, and almost touching the opposite knee up to their chests. As he stopped to talk to Belinda, he noticed that there were a LOT of tits bouncing in this room all at once.

"I think I'm going to go out and run to finish up my cardiovascular," said Thomas to his wife. He had to say it a bit loudly, however, to be heard over the stereo.

When Teresa heard this she said, "Why don't you just join us for awhile. We'll give you a LOT better card workout than just running."

Thomas instantly loved the idea of staying in the room with these hot women as they worked out, but he knew enough to play it cool. "I better not, I don't think you guys want some guy crashing your party," said Thomas.

"Don't be ridiculous baby! You can join us if you want to. I just assumed you wouldn't want to," answered Belinda.

Cheryl was absolutely cringing at this conversation. She felt herself salivating over the large black man even as he stood there. He was wearing a muscle shirt and tight spandex shorts that left very little hidden about his huge package -- which seemed to be growing as he watched them work out. Cheryl could feel herself yearning to see, feel, taste, and RIDE that wonderful cock again. She began to wonder if maybe this wasn't more of a bad idea than she had imagined.

"Well, it DOES look like a real good workout. What the heck, I'll give it a try," answered Thomas.

"OK, well you fall into line behind the girls then," called Teresa. "And let's continue."

Thomas positioned himself directly behind Cheryl. To his delight, he noticed that when SHE bent over, he could also see a large amount of HER tits also when her half shirt fell away from her stomach as she bent over. As she excised, he could clearly see her tits jiggling around, struggling to free themselves from her tight half shirt. It was obvious that none of the girls were wearing bras tonight. He could also see that firm hard stomach that he had immediately fallen in lust with the first time he met her.

Cheryl was such a hottie. Thomas remembered vividly what those tits looked like wrapped around his big black cock. Nothing was more striking than the contrast of his dark black skin against her creamy white skin.

"Uh-oh," thought Thomas to himself as he felt his cock hardening. He knew it would be impossible to hide his hard cock in the shorts he was wearing. These shorts pretty much showed everything...even when he WASN'T hard. He might have to find a way to slip out if this continued. Otherwise, his wife might catch him with a hardon and demand an explanation!

On the next bending exercise, Cheryl was able to just glance back at Thomas as she was completely bent forward. When she did, it was unmistakable, she could tell he was checking out her tits as she bent forward. The knowledge that this huge black stud was gazing longingly at her cleavage suddenly completely excited the young wife. She instantly felt her pussy getting wet, and her nipples were already rock hard under her little half shirt.

"If it's a show he wants," thought Cheryl to herself, "a show he shall get!"

With that, on the next set of bending exercises, Cheryl inadvertently worked her little half shirt with her elbows, causing it to move up a bit higher. She inconspicuously studied Thomas for a reaction. She could see that his eyes almost bugged out of his head when he looked up and could see even more tit on display from behind the young wife. Never in his life had Thomas seen picture perfect breasts like Cheryl's. His mind shot back to that day on the elevator when he simply wanted to rub his hard cock across her firm/hard stomach. It had ended with him majorly fucking her perfect tits. Those same tits he was now staring at and longing for. Thomas could feel his cock stirring in his tight Spandex shorts. He could feel a bit of precum starting to leak from the tip as he imagined his cock sliding between the perfect breasts that lay exposed in front of him. Thomas suddenly had a feeling that Belinda was in for a VERY long night tonight!

This little exhibition game was starting to seriously arouse Cheryl. On the next bend, she worked the shirt a bit harder until she felt it completely slip above her nipples. How here entire tits were bare and swinging for her big fantasy stud to gaze upon as they worked out.

On the next bend, she looked closer at his crotch. It was impossible to miss, his cock was ROCK hard, throbbing, and bulging obscenely under his tight spandex shorts! It looked just like she remembered it. Huge, and wonderful.

Unfortunately for Cheryl, all these distractions completely took her mind off of what she was doing with the workout. Suddenly, her ankle twisted hard, and she fell flat on her side, letting out a piercing scream.

"Oh my God Cheryl, are you OK?" asked Belinda, running back to check on the hurt blonde.

"I don't think so," answered Cheryl. "My ankle is twisted, and I think I might have pulled a muscle in my thigh on the fall. It hurts something awful," said the blonde as a couple of tears began to fall down her cheek.

"Let's get some ice on that ankle & thigh to try to help with the swelling," offered Teresa.

As all of the women's eyes turned to Thomas, both of the other girls immediately noticed that he had a raging hardon that he was trying, rather futilely, to hide in his rather tight Spandex shorts.

He gratefully left the room to get some ice. Belinda bent over to Cheryl and said, "I think somebody was happy to see you."

"Huh?" asked Cheryl.

"My husband was sporting some major wood, and it was YOU he was standing behind," laughed Belinda.

"Who knows though, maybe he was looking at you," offered Teresa.

"Maybe, but every I looked around, it was a certain blonde he was checking out," laughed Belinda.

Just then Thomas got back with the ice. He effortlessly lifted Cheryl up into his arms, carrying her to the couch. Cheryl felt as if she were being swept away by the man of her dreams as she felt he muscular arms flexing beneath her. Chris was just about the same size as her. He was not nearly large enough or strong enough to carry her around. In fact, he was so small boned, she was pretty sure SHE could carry HIM. There was no question like that with Thomas. He was extremely large, and seemed to have an unlimited supply of muscles.

"Are you hurt bad?" asked Belinda as she walked up to Cheryl.

"It looks pretty swollen," said Teresa as she joined them.

"The ankle's not too bad, but I think I really pulled a muscle good in my upper thigh," answered Cheryl.

"Thomas, get the hot tub fired up, this girl is going to need to soak in it for awhile to try to work that muscle pull out," commanded Belinda.

"Sure," answered Thomas.

"I don't have anything to wear in the hot tub though," said Cheryl.

"No problem honey. You can wear what you have on, then I can loan you some sweats for when you get out," answered Belinda. "I think we could all benefit from soaking in the hot tub for awhile."

"You got sweats that'll fit my bubble butt," asked Teresa with a smile.

"Honey, I AM a black girl, remember?" asked Belinda, causing them all to laugh a bit.

"Sometimes I think I must have some black in my bloodline somewhere. I've never seen another white girl with booty like I got," said Teresa.

"I'll second that," said Thomas as he returned to the room.

Again, the room filled with laughter. Thomas had also changed into a pair of swim trunks. These were pretty much as form fitting as his Spandex had been, and all three girls eyes immediately went straight to the crotch of them, where his huge cock could easily be seen through them.

"OK, first off, we need to get Cheryl into the tub," said Thomas as he reached down and untied her shoes and pulled them off. Her socks quickly followed.