The Cheryl Cummings Story Ch. 15

Story Info
Belinda confronts Cheryl.
3k words
4.21
27.6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Wednesday night again, and the girls were back in Belinda's basement working out hard yet again. "Alright girls, one more time, come on, 10, 9, 8 7, 6, keep it going, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1."

The music began to fade as Teresa finally started to slow down a bit. "OK! That should about do it! Wow, that was great. Good workout girls!" exclaimed Teresa to her sweat covered friends.

The music came to a halt, and the girls all looked exhausted, and glistening with sweat. Teresa reached over to the CD player that was directly behind her and turned it off and placed it next to her weights.

Belinda was still panting a bit from the cool-down. She leaned over, placed her hands on her hips, and smiled at Teresa. "Damn girl, you sure do give a sista a helluva workout."

The girls all laughed as they dried themselves off with white workout towels.

"Maybe so," panted Teresa, "but it certainly wasn't as good of a workout as we've had the last couple of weeks!"

Belinda stiffened a bit at this comment. She knew it would be coming at some point, and she had prepared her response to it. "Hey Teresa, you need to find your own Black Dick. All Thomas and I did was give you a demonstration. You could say that was just a little sampler."

All the girls laughed. Cheryl interjected, "It may have been a sampler, but there was definitely nothing 'little' about it!"

For the past 3 weeks that the girls had gone to Belinda's to do aerobics, Thomas had conveniently showed up while they were exercising. It had pretty much gone the same each week, with Thomas always providing the girls with a very rigid 'workout' similar to the one they got on that first night.

Teresa smiled and walked over to Belinda. "Well all I have to say is, my neck muscles are sore as hell, and could definitely use a bit of a workout."

Belinda was not taking the bait this week. She simply snickered back at the young blonde, "well damn white girl, doesn't seem like your neck is all that stiff! Not with the way you keep deep throating my mans big black dick. Last I saw, seemed like your neck muscles were doin' just fine to me." Belinda said with a hint of sarcasm....and yet, there seemed to be something more in her tone. Perhaps a bit of impatience. She had shared her man a few times with these girls, and that was good & fine. However, the way Teresa could go all the way down on her husband's cock...quite frankly...made her just a bit jealous. And Thomas had actually brought it up more than one time in the last couple of weeks. The fact of the matter was, Belinda had pretty much had enough of it.

Cheryl laughed at Belinda's comment, completely missing the edge to her tone. Belinda and Cheryl had BOTH been completely shocked the first time they saw Teresa take all of Thomas' 13 inch black dick all the way down her throat. It almost didn't look real as they watched it. It was an incredible sight to see, and it was also quite evident how thoroughly Thomas had enjoyed it. In fact, each time in the last few times that they had worked out, Thomas always seemed to be showing up, and this was one thing he ALWAYS seemed to want to happen before all was said and done.

"Hey, you don't have to be jealous girl," Teresa shot back.

Belinda smirked at this comment, and took a menacing step toward Teresa. "Shit, me be jealous of you? That's rich. Here's a piece of advice for you -- to BOTH of you really - don't you forget that I willingly shared Thomas a couple of times so that you guys could experience black cock for yourselves. Thomas is MINE. I'm not sharing again. If you want some black cock, you need to find YOUR OWN. I better NEVER catch either of you trying to sneak around with him now! He is MY husband. If I decide to share him with you a bit, that's up to me. I WON'T be doing it again anytime soon though."

"Wow, who pissed on your parade?" asked Teresa.

"Just hear what I'm saying girl. Just because you got a booty don't mean you're somthin special that can just lay claims on my man. Your little white booty don't mean shit girl," hissed Belinda, glaring down on Teresa.

Trying to cool off the moment a bit, Teresa said, "Oh I know I have the booty," and to highlight the point, she stuck it out a bit, reached around, and smacked her self sharply on the ass.

The attempt at humor worked fabulously. All three girls erupted into laughter.

"I don't mean to get all nasty on ya'll. But you DO have to understand that there are some boundaries. As long as everyone respects them, we'll be just find. Let's go upstairs and grab a drink," offered Belinda.

As Belinda was saying this, Cheryl's mind shot nervously back to the events that had transpired when her friend was out of town helping her sick mother. "Damn," Cheryl thought to herself, "I sure as hell hope she never finds out what happened when she was gone." The girls followed Belinda closely up the stairs. Ironically, both Teresa and Cheryl were watching Belinda's big ass bounce and jiggle under her tight workout outfit as they followed closely behind.

"You two be sure to get a look at a REAL ass back there!" taunted Belinda over her shoulder as she walked up the stairs, knowing they had to have an excellent view of her finest attribute.

Once again, the girls were all laughing. Teresa boldly reached up and slapped Belinda's butt as they got to the top of the stairs. She smiled and said, "it is impressive."

As Belinda mixed some drinks, she excitedly talked to the girls. "Hey, before I totally forget -- this coming weekend Thomas and I are having a neighborhood pool party. Both of you, and you're little weenie boy husbands are invited. Just remember, Thomas is NOW off limits, unless I state otherwise. Got it?"

"Got it," replied Cheryl.

"Got it," replied Teresa poutingly. She looked like a little girl in a candy store being told NO by her parents.

"I don't know," said Chris to his wife as she told him about the pool party at his bosses house. "It seems like you've already been spending an awful lot of time over there."

"Oh nonsense," replied Cheryl, attempting to sound as innocent as possible. "It was YOU who told me that you wanted me to find more things to do with myself to keep myself occupied while you were at work. Now I have a new set of friends, and we have a great time when we get together! Besides, it would probably NOT look real good if you turned down an invitation from your boss to attend a party. Right?"

Chris thought about it. She was probably right. Hell, she was ALWAYS right. "OK baby. But just promise me that you won't run off with your friends all night and not spend any time with me? OK? Lately I've been feeling a bit neglected."

"Awww....is my big strong man feeling neglected?" teased Cheryl. These days, sex with Chris had been pretty few and far between. She had been getting her all on workout nights, and quite frankly, had been a bit sore - and totally satisfied. And the thought of having sex with Chris's pathetic little boy pee pee depressed her a bit.

"I'll try to take better care of you baby," promised Cheryl to her husband as he stood in front of her pouting a bit.

"I'm not going," stated Bob, simply.

"Bull shit you're not going," replied Teresa with vehemence in her voice. "These are our new friends, and you're not going to sit home on your hands when they've invited us to come over and have some FUN."

"It doesn't' sound very fun to me though," offered Bob, already feeling defeated by his wife's determined resolve. Teresa could be quite fierce when her mind was made up about something. Bob rarely had the resolve to resist at these times.

"Oh and what WOULD you consider fun? Sitting at home, on your ass, growing roots in your Easyboy Recliner?!?! YEAH!! Come on Bob. It's a pool party. If nothing else, think of all the girls running around in bikinis! I'll wear the one you really really like." Consoled Teresa.

"Well...OK," said Bob. He knew he was beaten anyway, so why resist? The thought of Teresa parading around in her tiny bikini in front of Thomas and possibly Tyrone, didn't exactly appeal to him, but he decided not to press the issue.

Belinda was fuming. Thomas had just made a very grievous mistake. He had assumed, wrong so, that just because Belinda had allowed him to totally have her two blonde friends on the past few workout nights, that she wouldn't mind what had happened between Cheryl and him while she was gone.

WRONG!

Belinda plain and simply ripped her husband a new asshole.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!!? Sneaking around on me while I'm out of town helping out my sick mother?" screamed Belinda.

Thomas was confused. He would never be able to figure out women. His wife had just gotten done sharing him with her two friends....on more than one occasion. Now she was having a bitch fit about the exact same thing. He was mystified.

"Let me make this perfectly clear now. YES, I SHARED you with my two friends. I did this ONLY so they could see how much better you were than any pathetic little white boy out there. That does NOT mean that you can fuck them or they can sneak around chasing you around anytime you guys get the urge. We are MARRIED, and you PROMISED to be true to me," continued Belinda.

Thomas was starting to understand where this was going. "OK baby, I get it."

"You better! If I hear of anything like that again Thomas, I am GONE! Yeah, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and YES, I love you with all my heart, but I am NOT willing to share with any little white girl who can just happen to completely deep throat you, got it?" stormed Belinda.

Now Thomas definitely got it. His wife was feeling insecure due to some competition. He could understand it. What's more, he suddenly realized that he had to be careful. He loved Belinda, and did not want to lose her.

He might have to be careful -- but that was nothing to what Cheryl and Teresa had better be.....


The party was going full tilt. A dozen or so couples were lounging around the pool, some swimming a bit, some laying in lounge chairs soaking up the sun, conversing, laughing, having a fantastic time.

Chris and Cheryl showed up just as things had really begun to get lively. Several of the girls had started a bit of a little game where small groups of them were sneaking up on an unsuspecting victim, grabbing them, and throwing them -- kicking and screaming -- into the pool! At least 3 girls had been given the plunge by the time the Cummings got there, the last one was just being tossed in as they arrived.

Cheryl made a mental note to keep her eyes open. She had absolutely NO desire to get tossed in. It would completely mess up her hair!

The drinks were flowing fairly freely as Cheryl began looking around for her friends. Neither Teresa nor Belinda was anywhere in sight, so she went over to the outdoor bar and got herself and Chris a quick drink.

Chris and Cheryl took their drinks and began to mingle with the other guests. Cheryl was wearing her sexy two piece bikini, and many of the guys (both black and white) took more than one lingering glances at the pretty young wife. Cheryl didn't mind. At one time, this would have made her blush from embarrassment, but over the last few weeks, her confidence level had soared significantly.

Just as she was standing there, looking for her friends, suddenly three girls snuck up behind her, with the idea of throwing Cheryl into the pool. Being totally taken by surprise, the girls completely scared Cheryl. This, combined with the fact that she had been working out very hard lately -- thus, was probably a lot stronger than she would have been in the past, enabled Cheryl to jerk out of their surprised grasp.

As she jerked away, she began backing away from the girls, intent on NOT being thrown into the pool. As she backed away, she backed directly into the waiting clutches of Belinda. Cheryl had no idea of this yet, but Belinda was fairly pissed at the girl, and decided it was time for her to learn a little lesson.

Belinda grabbed her by the arms, and began directing her back to the three that were trying to drag her into the pool. Instinctively, Cheryl jerked away from her, as Chris walked up and started to watch what he thought was a playful roust of his wife.

After Cheryl had jerked away, Belinda walked toward her, "So, you wanna play a bit rough, huh?" Cheryl attempted to push Belinda back a bit, and she didn't budge the girl. There was no doubt, she was a sturdy one.

Belinda pushed back, and Cheryl suddenly found herself falling directly on her ass.

As Cheryl attempted to get back up, Belinda as quickly as a cat crouched behind her and grabbed her chin in both of her hands, and began pulling Cheryl's head backwards with all her might. At the same time, Belinda quickly wrapped both legs around the girl.

Cheryl suddenly let out a rather loud scream as Belinda began to squeeze her between two extremely strong legs. Chris wasn't sure what he should do -- or if there even was ANYTHING he could do about what was unfolding in front of him. He looked down at his wife, as she helplessly looked up at him with her eyes both bulging out from the pressure Belinda was applying.

Cheryl started to get a little bit afraid as the pressure increased. She began to kick her legs up and down as hard as she could, and Belinda suddenly pinned her arms above her head between her elbows as she continued pulling her chin in an upward and backward motion. She held her there tightly....squeezing the air out of her with her legs, and jerking her face backward in what appeared to be a very painful position.

Cheryl had let out several loud screams, which had captured the attention of everyone at the party. Everyone had moved over toward the action to see what had happened, and formed a circle around the two struggling women. It was really quite a spectacle, as Cheryl kicked and thrashed around, futility attempting to break free from the hold that Belinda held on her.

As time passed, Cheryl's kicks became fewer and further between. She was wearing out under the iron grib that was on her. Plus, the legs kept squeezing her, taking away any strength she might have had. As Cheryl struggled around on the ground, Chris could see that her suit bottom was getting wedged up in both the front and the back. All of the people watching could clearly see both his wife's ass, as well as her little bald pussy, as the suit completely rode up during her struggling.

Belinda could tell that most of the fight had gone out of Cheryl. She put her face right next to her ear and said, "This will teach you to fuck with my man when I'm out of town, you little white slut."

With that, Belinda released her scissors grip on Cheryl. Cheryl settled onto her back on the ground. In an instant, Belinda was on top of her, placing a knee on each of her shoulders, and pinning her arms down with her knees.

Belinda began taunting Cheryl in front of the crowd. "See, you're nothing but a little weenie weakling, aren't you?"

Belinda didn't wait for a reply. Instead, she looked up at a crowd of guys who were obviously getting off on seeing the white girl getting worked over. She asked them, "So guys, you wanna see her tits?"

Cheryl again began kicking her feet, as a cheer went up through the crowd, "YEAH!! TITS, TITS, TITS..." the guys actually started chanting.

Belinda smiled at Cheryl. She had her now, and she knew it. She reached up and cupped Cheryl's breasts in her hands, then gingerly lifted her bikini top up and over her tits, exposing them to the entire crowd. Next, she reached above Cheryl, untied the top, pulled it completely off, and threw it into the crowd of cheering guys.

"YEAAAAA!!" screamed the guys.

Cheryl just lay there, completely mortified. Belinda covered both of her tits with her hands, and the crowd suddenly grew very quiet.

"Nice tits girl. Hope this teaches you a lesson or two," said Belinda, staring her friend directly in the eyes.

Next, to the surprise of everyone in the crowd, Belinda stood up, and lifted Cheryl as if she were a rag doll, tossing her over her shoulder. She carried the surprised girl toward the pool -- over her back. Chris just stared, slack jawed, as he watched his young wife's tits swaying back and forth as she was carried by the obviously stronger girl to the edge of the pool.

"How about a Nes Tea Plunge?" asked Belinda. Next she tossed the young girl ass first into the pool.

Cheryl swam to the edge of the pool and looked up at the crowd, with tears in her eyes.

Belinda looked around, and said, "Where's Thomas? Where's Teresa?"

Nobody seemed to know.

Belinda began to fume all over again as she walked toward the house.