The Cheryl Cummings Story: Early Years Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this moment, she saw her pert, large tits, bouncing in the mirror in front of her, and as she looked up in the mirror, she could see Mr. Barwell, looking at her tits in the same way she had been looking at them. Did she detect some note of longing in his look?

Suddenly Mr. Barwell grabbed the dress from behind her and began to try to fit it up over her large breasts. He grabbed the dress cups in both hands, pulling them over her breasts.

After her tits were in the dress, he resumed his very careful and tedious measuring process to ensure that the dress fit them right.

With both hands, he completely covered the girls tits -- lifting, squeezing, positioning. As he was doing this, Cheryl suddenly felt her legs begin to go positively weak, and she leaned back against him.

At that instant, she felt something very hard make contact with her behind. This MUST be the thing she had caught site of earlier. IT felt like a long, hard, prong. If it weren't his penis, Cheryl was having a very hard time imagining what it COULD be!

As Mr. Barwell checked the dress, he bent down to Cheryl ear and started whispering to her. "Yes indeed! If you pick this one, I am almost certain you will be the prettiest young thing there. No doubt about it," whispered Mr. Barwell, causing goosebumps to appear all down Cheryl's arms.

As he whispered into her ear, Cheryl had to let out yet another moan. This was the most exciting thing she had ever felt in her young life. His hands seemed to be all over her large breasts and continually made contact, and almost seemed to massage her hard nipples.

This was all very maddening to the young girl. She was becoming more and more aroused every minute, yet had no idea what was happening!

At that moment, Mr. Barwell cupped both of her breasts from behind, lifting them up in his hands. He reached his thumb and forefinger forward, capturing her nipples.

"Your nipples are poking out again, aren't they? We will have to find a way of hiding them a bit, I think," he said. As he was talking, he was again whispering into her ear,and at the same time, was magically caressing both breasts and nipples. Cheryl felt her pussy absolutely soak itself. She didn't know what was happeening, and was afraid she was about to pee herself.

Suddenly, he let her go, and spun her back to him. Again, he was checking the fit of the dress. He reached down along the hem along the bottom. As he looked, he gently lifted the dress a bit. He took both hands, and put one on each side of her right thigh just under the dress. He started making small talk with her again as he gently began raising both hands. He was looking up at her asking her about how much she could spend on the dress. As they talked his hands gently slid their way up, lifting the hem of the dress as they talked.

Cheryl suddenly felt the hand on the inside of her thigh gently make contact with her pussy. As she looked at Mr. Barwell, he pulled his hand out, holding it in front of both of them. It was wet from her pussy.

"Cheryl, you are a beautiful young girl, and I would like for you to have this dress," said Mr. Barwell. "The price of the dress is $250.00. How much did you say you have to spend?"

"$100.00!"

"Well, perhaps I can figure out a way to give you a discount," offered Mr. Barwell.

"Anything Mr. Barwell! I HAVE to have this dress," answered Cheryl.

Mr. Barwell smiled. He had her. He was pretty sure this would be great fun.

"Well, if you do exactly what I say, perhaps I could find a way for you to get this dress for $100."

"I'll do WHATEVER you say," offered Cheryl.

"OK, begin by taking the dress back off for me. Take if off very slowly and carefully, so as not to rip the fabric."

Cheryl decided should would do EXACTLY what Mr. Barwell told her -- attempting to follow his instructions to the letter to get the dress.

She slowly unbuttoned the dress and began pulling it up over her head. She gently wiggled her hips as she lifted it up past them, never taking her eyes from Mr. Barwell's as she did so.

As the dress lifted over her head, she was again completely naked in front of a total stranger. Now, after seemingly all they had been through together, she felt completely comfortable being naked in front of him. It felt completely normal to her as she hung the dress back up, turning and showing off her firm young ass to the salesman.

"So you want that dress really bad huh?" asked Mr. Barwell.

"Really Really Bad!" answered Cheryl.

"Enough to beg me a little bit for it?" he asked as if teasing.

"Defitinitely!"

"OK, get on your knees, and walk across the room on your knees in front of me now then," said Mr. Barwell.

Cheryl giggled a little bit. He was turning this into a fun game! The willing girl dropped to her knees -- her large tits bouncing as she did so. Mr. Barwell was totally in awe off the beauty of this girl. He knew he couldn't take this too far -- her being as young as she was - but he definitely felt the need to cum -- and soon!

"Now walk on all fours like a kitty, across the room on your hands and knees. When you reach me, continue to kneel in front of me, and begin to begging me for the dress."

Cheryl couldn't help but let out another little giggle. This was fun. She began walking across the room on her hands and knees toward the large Italian man. She glanced down, and could see that her large tits were swaying back and forth as she walked. She decided to wiggle a bit more to make them sway even more to try to impres him.

As she continued on her hands and knees, her eyes once again came to rest on his crotch. Whatever HAD been there, was still there, and what's more -- had grown even larger. Again, her curiosity seemed to surge.

Mr. Barwell noticed where her eyes were.

"Wondering what that is, aren't you?" he asked.

"Well...yeah, I guess so," Cheryl almost whispered.

"Well honey, since I've seen you completely naked today -- I guess it would be fair for you to see a bit of me too. Right?" asked Mr. Barwell.

Cheryl felt like she was in a trance as she continued walking on her hands and knees toward the large Italian man. It was like a crazy dream or something.

Cheryl began nodding her head up and down. "Right," she said, not wanting to say anything to contradict the man, and not completely taking her eyes off of the bulge in his pants.

She really hoped to get the dress. She was completely determined to cooperate with him, play this silly little game, and get the dress of her dreams.

Once she got over to him, he said:

"OK, now look up and me and beg," said Mr. Barwell.

Smiling, Cheryl put her hands together under her chin, bowed her head a bit, and said, "PLEEEEASE Mr Barwell, can I get that dress? Pleeeease, sir?"

Without missing a beat, he replied "Reach up and unsnap my pants."

This took the young lady back. Had she heard him right.

Sensing her hesitation, he knew he had to keep things moving quickly to keep her from thinking about it too much, "Better hurry, or you will miss out!"

His attempt to bring a sense of urgency seemed to work. Suddenly feeling that she might lose out on her dress, Cheryl quickly reached up with both small hands, and grabbed Mr. Barwells jeans snap. She pulled with all her might, until it unsnapped.

"Now pull down the zipper," he gently chided.

Zzzzzzzzzip it went down under her dainty hand.

"Now pull my pants apart, reach inside, and pull it out so you can see what you have been so very curious about."

Cheryl's heart was beating a million beats per minute. She had never done anything like this in her young life, but she was totally willing to do just about anything to get that dress.

She reached in, and felt something that was hard as steel. She tried to pull it out, but it was stuck.

"Just a second dear," said Mr. Barwell, and he grabbed his jeans on both sides, pulling them below his hips.

As he did this, his skinny, 6 inch hard cock sprung free into Cheryl's shocked young face. Without thinking, Cheryl found herself leaning in closer and breathing in through her nose. Mr. Barwell's throbbing cock seemed to be drawing her toward it like a big Italian magnet!

She felt no guilt or remorse, she was simply filled overflowing with curiosity. She was completely content to be kneeling there between his legs, lucky to see a completely fully grown man's penis! Having never seen another cock in her life, she found this grown man's hard cock to be very impressive indeed. It was ROCK hard, throbbing, and she could see the beat of his pulse flowing through the veins of it.

She had an uncontrollable desire to reach up -- and to touch it. She tentatively held her small hand up to the end of his impressive cock.

"That's a good girl Cheryl, keep doing that."

"What?"

Cheryl's hand had automatically started to gently caress his hard and throbbing shaft. When he said that, it brought her back to reality and scared her a bit, and she stopped touching it.

"Do you want to buy that dress from me for $100?"

"Yes, sir."

"Then grab my cock with both of your sweet little hands, and masssage it until I tell you to stop."

Wow, this was going to be easy, thought Cheryl. She had wanted to do this anyway, out of curiousity, and now this was all she had to do to get her dress!

Her hand reached around the throbbing member again. She started to gently stroke his cock in an up and down manner, rather clumsily.

"Like this?"

"No. Spit all over your hand and try again" said Mr. Barwell.

It was a good thing Cheryl was a Tomboy. Hanging out with the skateboard boys, they were always spitting on their hands and shaking about something. So, the idea of spitting on her hand was no big deal to her. Unlike many of her prissy girl friends!

Haaawk, SPIT! Haaawk, SPIT!

Cheryl rubbed her saliva all over the hard Italian cock. Now it was thoroughly lubricated, and she started to actually stroke it, her hands moving quickly and easily all up and down it.

"Now how am I doing?" she asked, looking up into the mans eyes as she did it.

Mr. Barlow couldn't believe his luck today. He was staring down at this naked beauty, kneeling before him -- stroking his cock. He got the feeling it wouldn't take long at all.

"mmmmm," said Mr. Barlow.

This pleased Cheryl. She suddenly realized he was LOVING what she was doing. She was doing it right! She smiled up at him.

"Would you like to get the dress for $75?" he asked.

"SURE! How?"

"Put it in your mouth and suck on it for me," he answered.

"I don't think I can do that." Cheryl stared at her hand gliding along his throbbing Italian shaft even though her mouth began to water. "No, I don't think I better, it might not be right. Even though Chris isn't my boyfriend, it's almost like that would be cheating on him."

"No honey, you are doing this FOR HIM! What about if I only charged you $50 for the dress?" he asked, starting to pant from her attention on his attention starved cock.

Cheryl just stared up at it, as she stroked. If the truth were told, she was dying to see what it would be like to hold a full grown man's cock in her virgin mouth.

She gently opened her mouth and brought it up to the tip of his hard cock. It was too big for all of it to fit into her dainty little mouth, but she tried anyway.

About three fourths of his hard cock disappeared into her tiny, warm, tight mouth. Her mouth was stretched completely wide open -- as far as it could go -- impaled on his Italian cock -- stuffed full with hard cock.

As she bobbed her head up & down, she was eventually able to take nearly the entire cock in her mouth up to his pubic hairs. It was long, but not overly big around, so it fit pretty well in her mouth.

"Run your tongue all over it inside your mouth -- stroke it with your tongue -- if you make it squirt, I'll give you that dress for $25.00"

Cheryl had no idea what he was talking about. Squirt? How would she do that? She didn't know. But she did understand all of the rest of what he had told her, and she started doing it.

Mr. Barwell was close. He was going to cum any second. As he looked down at the naked beauty, he grabbed her right tit in his hand, hefting its weight. He closed his thumb and forefinger across her nipple and started tweaking it. This was causing her to moan onto his hard cock head.

"Honey, I'm going to squirt. When I do this, I'm going to pull it out of your mouth and squirt it all over you. Don't move, or try to hide, and we have a deal on the dress for $25.00. OK?"

"MMMMhmmmm," she moaned around his cock.

The vibration pushed him over the edge. HE Put his hand on her forehead, gently pushing her mouth off the end of his cock with a slight pop. She almost looked disappointed a bit at having the hard thing taken away!

Suddenly 2-3 large teaspoons worth of white stuff squirted onto her face, into her hair, then all down her tits.

"AAAARHG!!" said Mr. Barwell as he emptied his balls onto the innocent young blonde.

Cheryl simply smiled up at him. Completely pleased with herself at holding up her end of the bargain.

"So I can get it for $25?"

"$25 it is my sweet girl," answered Mr. Barwell, as he put his cock back into his pants and zipped & snapped back up.

"You did a great job, but you must never tell anyone about our negotiations, right?"

Cheryl shuddred at the idea of anyone finding out what had happened here. Chris would probably never talk to her again, her mom would kill her -- no, not talking wouldn't be an issue for her.

"DEAL!" said Cheryl as she started gathering her clothes to put back on.

12