The Cheryl Cummings Story: Early Years Ch. 02

Story Info
Back on spring break (meet Tawnee).
3.7k words
4.25
26.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Cheryl Visits Home on Spring Break **

The years went by after prom. Cheryl and Chris went out for about a year, then they decided it would be best to break up when Chris went away to college. They decided at this point that they should be free to date other people and not have to worry about it.

Another year went by, and it became time for Cheryl to go away to college. Fortunately, she had obtained a scholarship with a nearby school, some 2.5 hours away from home. It was a full volleyball scholarship, covering everything.

Another couple of years went by, and Cheryl found herself a junior at college, just 1 year away from graduation. This is where we rejoin our story.

Cheryl is now 22 years old, though most people would guess her to be a bit younger due to how thin she is. She has grown to a healthy 5'10" and now weighs around 109lbs.

She has shoulder-length blonde hair, a pretty face, though slightly masked by her rather thick metal-framed-glasses she has started wearing while away at college. Her body, though thin and somewhat average in many ways, has started to grow slightly more curvaceous due to her job at the library requiring her to spend many hours everyday sitting and not getting much physical activity.

Cheryl is teetering between becoming a voluptuous young woman and being a lanky-awkward young girl. One attribute of hers that had definitely completed the transition was her 34C, bordering on D chest.

Due to her otherwise long and lanky disposition, her rather large chest almost seemed out of place on her, and tended to be a source of embarrassment for her. To compensate, she often would wear loose-fitting clothes to de-emphasize this feature.

Cheryl was coming home for the Memorial Day holiday and with the air conditioner not working in her new car, the heat was worse than a hot kitchen. She had all her windows down and the wind felt good in her hair, as she fantasized how nice it was going to feel to dive into her parents’ swimming pool when she reached home.

Working in the library every day didn't afford much time for tanning, so Cheryl had been looking forward to this weekend. It would also give her some time to catch back up with her old flame Chris who she had not seen in months.
She longed to find out all that was new with Chris and to share all of her recent victories with him as well.

She also was looking forward to seeing her younger sister Tawnee, who was still a senior in high school. She loved to visit with Tawnee who she could always rely on to keep her up to date on all the latest fashions, new music, and boy friends.

Tawnee was finally starting to enjoy high school. Her first year she had tried out for the cheerleading team, but soon it wasn’t working out as she had hoped. She soon found that she didn’t have much in common with the girls on the team, and frankly, they just seemed a bit shallow to her.

What’s more, she didn’t really get much fulfillment from cheering. In fact, you could say that she thought the entire experience was borderline ridiculous. These feelings had led to much disappointment and unhappiness for her during her freshman year.

This year was different though. At the encouragement of her sister, she had decided to leave behind the cheerleading, and tried out for more athletic activities. Though not overly large, Tawnee seemed to be a natural-born-athlete. A full six inches shorter than her big sister Cheryl, Tawnee stood about 5’2” and weighed about 104lbs.

Over the last summer she had signed up for gymnastics, and discovered that she truly shined at them. So much so, that she had become rather dedicated to the sport and had gotten into the habit of getting up very early to run, lift weights, and do stamina exercises that her coach had taught her.

She truly loved working out, and it seemed that the more she did it, the better she felt – the more charged she was – and the harder she worked at it. This had really paid off in her gymnastics, allowing her to place 4th at playoffs, only one spot away from going to state.

The only downside was that the person who beat her out for going to state was her neighbor, and lifelong rival Karen. When they were in grade school, Karen attended the same school as Tawnee, so she saw her a lot more at that time.

For some reason, throughout all of Tawnee’s life, she had found herself being beaten in whatever she was currently striving to achieve by Karen who was actually a grade behind her, nearly two years her junior, and slightly smaller than Tawnee.

Karen’s parents were somewhat affluent, so she always seemed to not only do better than Tawnee in all of their athletic endeavors, but she also managed to outdo her in every conceivable other way. She always had the latest and newest clothes, and she always captured the attention of the best-looking and most popular guys.

Fortunately, going into Tawnee’s eighth grade year in school, Karen’s parents sent her off to an expensive private school. Still, it was difficult for Tawnee not to despise her, even though she knew it was primarily jealousy that motivated her distaste for Karen. To top it all off, last year the Johnson’s had moved out of the house next door and Karen and her family had moved in!!

Despite the rather distressing turn of events of having her arch-rival move in next door, Tawnee’s 2nd semester at school was turning out to be very exciting, as it was at this time that she signed up for the girls wrestling team. At first this had proven rather difficult, because Tawnee was certainly at a disadvantage size-wise.

Every girl on the team was bigger and more experienced than her. This led to her getting trounced nearly every match in the beginning. And due to her rather small stature, Tawnee was never going to be as good at wrestling as she was at gymnastics. However, the sport still fascinated her. And with a lot of hard work, and encouragement from her teammates and coach, Tawnee was getting to the point where she could at least hold her own against a couple of the smaller and weaker girls on the team.

Just the same, she was still a bit apprehensive about facing other schools in the upcoming matches. Included in the schools that they would be facing was the prestigious Lincoln-Academy that Karen attended. And Tawnee wasn’t certain, but she had a sinking feeling that Karen was on Lincoln’s wrestling team as well.

Tawnee might have gotten discouraged and quit wrestling early on, had it not been for a new friend she made on the team, Gwen. Gwen was a junior, and had been wrestling for most of her life. Though not a fat girl, she was – in a word – stocky. She was large, strong, and an excellent wrestler. The first day of practice, the coach randomly paired girls up for wrestling, and Tawnee and Gwen were put together.

After about 30 seconds of sparring, it was obvious that Tawnee was extremely overmatched. Rather than simply dominating her, pinning her, and humiliating her, however, Gwen did something a little different. Each move that Tawnee attempted to make on her, Gwen talked her through what was wrong with her approach and gave her possible alternatives.

She would say something like, “OK, that’s a good thought, but you’re putting yourself completely off balance by doing that, and all I would have to do is lean over onto you, and I could pin you – like this!” and she would briefly pin her, then let her up to try something different.

Gwen took some time to explain various wrestling techniques and uses of leverage and avoidance that Tawnee could use to help minimize her size disadvantage. This, coupled with Tawnee’s strength and stamina that she had acquired from gymnastics and her intense daily workouts that she never missed, helped Tawnee at least make the team.

Since Tawnee was rather small, a bit shy, very humble and an all around sweet and cute girl, she was well liked on the team, and became somewhat of the team mascot. Though not the best wrestler by any means, she had the best attitude, and everyone liked her and wanted her to succeed.

************************************************

** Meet Karen **

When Cheryl reached home and pulled into the drive it didn't appear anyone was home as all the cars were gone. Cheryl was still in her dress from work, and thought a little time to relax by the pool alone would be fine too...to recover from her drive. She changed into her new bright red two piece swimsuit and headed for the pool, dragging her towel behind. As she opened the sliding glass doors to the pool area she heard some girlish high pitched laughing from behind the bushes around the backside of the pool that leads to the back lawn.

She slowly approached the bushes, hiding behind them, and couldn't believe what she saw. It was Tawnee laying flat on her back straddled by another girl who was holding her wrists to the ground above her head in a classic schoolgirl pin. It didn't appear Tawnee was in distress, so Cheryl remained hidden and watched the activities unfold.

Tawnee’s brown hair was tied behind her head in a ponytail, and she was wearing a loose fitting yellow T-shirt with short cut-off blue jeans and short white socks with white jogging shoes.

At the moment Tawnee was being shoved into the grass of her back lawn, as she lay helpless beneath a girl that Cheryl did not know. Whoever this stranger was, she was obviously very athletic.

It was apparent that this girl's muscles were well toned in both her arms and legs and that she was considerably stronger than Tawnee.

Her long blonde hair hung loosely past her shoulders and almost touched Tawnee's face. She was wearing what appeared to be a school uniform, with white blouse and black skirt.

The blouse was soaking wet in back and clung to her back like a transparent skin. She looked to be about 5'6" and 140 lbs.

She moved up from Tawnee's chest and now was sitting confidently on Tawnee's shoulders, still in a pin position. Her tanned and toned thighs were clamped tight against Tawnee's face, and her hands rested on her hips as she smiled down at Cheryl 's helpless younger sister.

Tawnee, lay there completely submissive and beaten, resting her hands gently on the other girl's knees.

"Payback time now Tawnee,” she said as she tweaked the poor girl's nose and cheek with her finger.

"How should I pay you back for spraying me?" she said. "There's simply no way I'm going to let you get away with spraying me with the hose without getting some revenge," the girl smiled down at her captive.

Cheryl couldn't see what the girl was doing to Tawnee now, but Tawnee was starting to appear less comfortable in her submissive position and was starting to kick her legs wildly in the air and was making noises that surely meant she was in distress and discomfort.

Cheryl felt the time had come to intervene. "Hey, what’s going on?" she quizzed, walking quickly from behind the bushes and across the lawn.

The girl looked up and asked, "Who are you?" as she watched Cheryl walk up to them. She continued to hold Tawnee down beneath her.

"Cheryl , PLEASE make her get off of me" Tawnee begged. "I accidentally sprayed her with the hose and she went crazy and attached me."

The girl in the dominant position chimed in "I'm just teaching our little wrestling champ here a lesson. Are you her older sister?"

As Cheryl approached, she replied "Yes, I'm Tawnee's older sister Cheryl . It looks to me as if this has gone on long enough, you need to let her up."

Cheryl looked down at her sister, and could see Tawnee's humiliated and desperate-looking face. Tawnee clearly was not enjoying this.

"Are you OK, Tawnee?" Cheryl asked.

"No! I’m not!" said Tawnee....."Get her off me!"

As Cheryl placed her hand timidly on the other girls shoulder, she said "OK, break it up! Who are you anyway?"

In response the unknown girl got in one more nose squeeze on poor Tawnee, then finally stood up, laughing, and turned to face Cheryl and said, "sorry to meet you this way, but I am Karen Smyth...we moved in next door to your parents house. I was just getting Tawnee back for spraying me with the hose," giggled Karen.

"Well, I think you’re even now," said Cheryl, a little surprised at the teenager’s arrogance as Cheryl helped her little sister up from the ground, brushing the grass from her tee shirt and shorts. "What's this all about?"

"I turned on the hose" Tawnee explained, "and didn't know the nozzle was aimed at Karen. I turned it off soon as she screamed at me, and I told her I was sorry, but she went wild and attacked me!"

Cheryl turned to Karen, "How would you like it if someone OLDER than you, did something like that to you?"

Cheryl went on "I think you owe Tawnee an apology".

"No way!!" Karen barked back. "And I'm not older than Tawnee, I'm just stronger! I'm almost 2 years younger than Tawnee...she's just a wimp! It looks like my gymnastics has helped me more than Tawnee's cheerleading has helped her,” Karen said as she jokingly flexed her bicep and mocked Tawnee who now cowered behind her older sister.

Cheryl was trying to be the peace maker, but the bold youngster was making it difficult. "Karen, PLEASE apologize to Tawnee and lets put this all behind us."

Tawnee snapped "You are only taking her side because you are her sister. You know she deserved what she got. I want an apology FROM TAWNEE and I want her to soak herself with the hose, and then I want her to spray YOU TOO for taking her side!"

Irritated, Cheryl said, "I think you better leave Karen and come back when you cool off. I'm bigger and older than you and I've had enough of this. I came down to relax by the pool and that's what I'm going to do. Please go home."

"No way!" said Karen, "I wasn't afraid of Tawnee, and I'm not afraid of you either you nerd, let's get it on," a huge grin broke out on her face as she taunted the older woman. "I can take you just as easy as I did your little baby sister."

Cheryl, a grown woman, didn't want to wrestle around with some teenager who was only in high school. She felt she was far too mature to resort to that kind of behavior as she was going to be a senior in college soon, but this little 'gymnast' was too snotty and there really wasn't any other alternative.

"You asked for it Karen" Cheryl said, "but I'm not going to wrestle you with your good clothes on. You need to go home and change."

"I'm not going anywhere," Karen said.

She turned to Tawnee and said, "go get me a pair of your gym shorts and a t-shirt. I'm going to take down your BIG SISTER just like I did you."

Tawnee looked at her older sister, as Cheryl nodded her approval to Tawnee, who then walked off to the house.

In Tawnee's absence, Cheryl said "When beat you you have to apologize to Tawnee and I for the way you've been acting."

Karen decided she was not about to give the older girl much of a chance. Before Cheryl knew what was happening, she caught Cheryl totally off guard.

"OK, you asked for it," she laughed, and quickly encircled Cheryl 's thin wrists with her hands, pulling Cheryl down to her knees. The cool grass burned Cheryl's knees as Karen effortlessly pushed the much taller and older woman onto her back, and scooted forward to sit on her bare stomach.

She slid up Cheryl 's body, sitting on her chest and easily pulled Cheryl's arms so they were trapped under her knees which were on each side of her head. Suddenly Cheryl realized that she was completely helpless and held tightly onto her back.

It all happened in less than a minute, and even though Cheryl was not an experienced fighter, it never even entered her mind that she might not be able to beat the high school girl.

She never anticipated, in a million years, that this small teenager could be so strong! Suddenly, the humiliation of the moment completely overwhelmed her.

Karen slid further forward sitting above the top of Cheryl 's two piece swimsuit, almost on her face. Karen pulled her thighs in to clamp the sides of Cheryl 's head. She released Cheryl's wrists and took the hem of her skirt and placed it over Cheryl's face.

Cheryl used her freed arms to brush the skirt off her face and then she kicked furiously, wriggling to break free, but she was trapped beneath the strong teenager.

Cheryl said nothing, her face getting red with her exertion as she battled to get free. She struggled for a few minutes, rested, then made more defiant kicks before falling still with her legs outstretched flat, and motionless. She could smell the younger girls sex, that was just inches from her face. She could tell that the girl was definitely aroused.

"Do you give up yet Cheryl?"

Cheryl said nothing.

"Maybe when your baby sister comes back, she will help you like you helped her. You are both so weak, I could probably take on both of you at the same time," the cocky young girl laughed!

Cheryl was too humiliated to speak, her eyes filled with tears as she looked up just as Karen leaned down and stared into her face...the tips of her long blond hair actually touching Cheryl 's face now.

Karen gloated, "I think you were even easier to beat than Tawnee. You were pathetic. You need to work out on the gymnastic mats rather than hide in a library all day" said Karen.

Then, completely to Cheryl's surprise, Karen leaned down and completely covered her mouth with her own. She was so completely not expecting it, that when the young girl forced her tongue into her mouth, she wasn't even able to resist.

Then, as quickly as she had done it, she pulled back, and continued teasing the older girl.

As Tawnee came out of the house with the shorts and tee shirt she could hardly believe her eyes. Her neighbor was sitting on top of her 24-year-old sister!

Part of her wanted to step in, but another part told her that she had to live next door to Karen, so she didn't want to anger this girl or she could make Tawnee's life hell.

As Tawnee approached, Karen gloated, "She wasn't even as tough as you Tawnee. You could probably take her too. She's just a wimpy librarian," Karen taunted, hoping to stir up a little fight in the beaten Cheryl.

Sweat was now pouring from Cheryl 's body, and she used every ounce of her strength to try to free herself, but it was no good. Her previous exertions and the heat sapped all her strength and power.

She finally fell back, beaten and helpless, and was forced to look up once again into the gloating face of the high school girl above her.

Karen decided to have some fun, she took Cheryl 's lifeless arms by her wrists and forced the older woman to gently slap herself, repeatedly in the face.

Cheryl blushed, completely humiliated at being so easily controlled like this in front of her younger sister.

Feeling bad for Cheryl, Tawnee said, "Look Karen, you've made your point, I think that’s enough. I'll do what you said,” wanting to end her older sister's humiliation at the hands of the dominant teenager.

Then Tawnee went over to the hose and sprayed herself, soaking her t-shirt and cut offs. She followed with an apology to Karen.

"That's hardly enough!" laughed Karen as she once again forced Cheryl to slap her own cheeks, causing her wire-framed glasses to slip out of place and fall halfway down her face, giving her an even more pathetic look of humiliation.

"Actually, I do accept YOUR apology Tawnee, now I need to hear one from big sis here." She smiled an evil smile, and pinched Cheryl 's nose closed with one hand, and pulled Cheryl ’s glasses off with the other hand to place them nonchalantly on her own head and demand an apology from the defeated woman beneath her.

With her nose still pinched closed, Cheryl reluctantly conceded, knowing there was no way she could get away from this girl who easily overpowered her. In a nasally voice Cheryl said, "I'm sorry Karen".

12