The Cheryl Cummings Story: Early Years Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen then climbed off the woman and reached down to give Cheryl a hand up. Cheryl took the offered hand but as Karen pulled her to her feet, Karen twisted Cheryl 's arm behind her back, and held her there. With her other hand, she reached behind the older girl, untied her swimsuit top, and pulled it aside.

Cheryl now stood there, stooped over, with her impressive tits hanging down for the world to see.

Tawnee simply stared in disbelief and utter awe at her sister as she stooped in front of her at the total mercy of her life-long rival.

Karen next released the older girls arm, spun her around a bit, and roughly shoved her to the ground like a ragdoll. Cheryl landed hard on her ass, her tits bouncing impressively as she fell.

She looked up at Karen with tears in her eyes, completely humiliated.

"Well, see you wimps later," said Karen, as she turned and left them there - grateful that their torture was now over.

Tawnee looked down at her beaten older sister. She completely felt sorry for Cheryl, but then, there was also something else. For some reason, she felt a rush of excitement – as if she was becoming aroused.

Could that be true? Why would what happened between her big sister and her life-long rival be so exciting to her?

12