The Chess Piece Ch. 02

Story Info
Laysea's life is altered by Jason.
3.3k words
4.59
33k
12

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CinderLaw
CinderLaw
188 Followers

Again I want to thank MaaddMaaxx for helping me with the editing and story line. I seriously do not know what I would do without you! You rock and I love working with you! Without your amazing skills I would have shown just how bad I slaughter the English language!

Also just a note to the anonymous emailer: I don't care if you want to leave me constructive criticism -- give it to me, I appreciate it and I encourage it. However don't mix it with snide comments. It was two mistakes, get over it! I have yet to read anything (and that includes books) that do not have some mistakes in it. So in conclusion if you are reading for perfection you will not find it in my stories.

Sorry had to get that off my chest. Hope you enjoy! -- CinderLaw

P.S. My gynecologist has assured me that I am in fact female!

*

Laysea was shocked speechless. She could not have heard him right, "Excuse me?!?"

"Oh I'm sorry, what part did you not understand? The part where you are standing there naked in only a sheet or the part where they locked us in here together?" Jason asked sarcastically.

Laysea's temper began to boil which prompted her to respond, "Look I am stuck here against my will also, I did not request this outfit -- hell for that matter I did not ask to be a guest with you but here I am. So if you don't mind you don't have to be an asshole to me."

Silence fell between them. During which, Jason began to feel like the ass she took him for.

"Sorry, it has been a shitty day and this is just the perfect note for it to end on. It is not your fault and I should not make you feel like it is."

Jason walked over to her sitting on the only bed in the whole room. Laysea was sitting with her head in her hands. Jason became curious about this beautiful woman who he was forced to share occupancy with.

"My name is Jason, yours?" he asked her softly. The sound of his voice seemed to send gentle shocks to all of her womanly places.

She looked up at him "Laysea, my name is Laysea."

"Very nice to meet you Laysea."

He smiled a smile that was just too perfect for a man -- it made her heart flutter, well maybe that was her stomach. He held out his hand to shake with her. The first thing he noticed was that her hands were soft. Not soft enough to know that she did not work, but enough to know that in spite of hard work she took some extra time to pamper herself by rubbing lotion all over her body.

"Well it is very nice to meet you also, Jason. You look really familiar though I . . . do I know you?" She looked at him trying to ignore the heat from his hand and how she wished he would rub them over her body -- wait what? Why would she want a perfect stranger to rub his hands over her body? God he smelled so good! It was a little spicy, exotic and extremely male. No guy should ever smell this good.

"Well I have been in the news on several different times. My name is Jason DeGeo."

"Oh crap -- you are the mobster?"

"Hey that is alleged." He said defensively.

"Oh sorry, but hey take a look around -- no lawyers so I can't testify against you." She stood up and walked to one side of the cell standing against the bars. Wow they are so cool to the touch. Her nipples were achingly extending, the coolness of the bars felt like a relief against her feverish skin. Maybe she was running a fever -- then why did she not feel sick prior to this? Maybe she was having a reaction to the birth control that they had injected her with. After all she had never taken any and she had heard that some woman are allergic to them maybe she was one of them. She tried to think back her mom on birth control? How the hell was she suppose to remember something that detailed from when she was 6? Damn these bars were feeling wonderful -- was she getting wet? Holy crap every time she would rub her nipples across the cool metal bars she felt like it was directly connected to her lower abdomen. Oh how she wanted to take the sheet off and rub her nipples over the bars. The coolness seemed to sooth her while firing her back up at the same time. Well that did not make sense -- maybe once she got to feeling better she would stop and try to figure that out.

"Laysea? Are you okay? You seem a little distracted." Jason asked as he walked up behind her. He placed his hands on both of her shoulders.

She let out a moan, leaning back against him -- oh he felt just as good as the bars and his smell. "I think that I am coming down with something I feel like I am running a fever. These bars feel so good because of their coolness. Hey what cologne do you wear? God you smell so good!"

If he was not mistaken, she was seducing him but not having a clue that she was actually doing it.

"I ah, did not put any cologne on this morning -- I just put on my deodorant. It is Phoenix by Axe by the way. Laysea when did you start to feel . . . sick?"

He could feel himself getting hard by her rubbing all over him. If he did not want to start screwing her like Mitch planned he better get this situation under control.

"I did not feel like this until I started walking down the steps when they brought me in. It just seems to get worse the longer I am . . . ohhhhh. The sheet is really making me feel... hot." She said breathless. She felt like she was losing the ability to breath she was for a lack of better words panting.

"Did they give you any medication before bringing you down here?" Jason asked her while turning her to face him.

"Um they gave me a shot earlier this woman that called herself 'Lady' said it was to prevent pregnancy. Why? Do you think that I am allergic to birth control? You know I thought about that -- maybe I am"

"Let me try something if I am wrong then we will stop and try to get you some medical help, okay?"

"Sure, what do you need me to do?" She asked.

"Hold still." He slowly moved his hand to the sheet, parting it slightly, just enough to slide his hand inside.

Laysea jumped back when he first touched her bare skin. Oh his warm hand felt so good against her skin, she did not know if she could hold still like he said. His touch felt like a whisper gliding softly over her feverish skin. She became scared a little but at the same time she would die if he did not continue. His hand slid down to her perfectly trimmed public hair. She had never liked the hair to get too long. She had a friend in one of the foster homes she had been in show Laysea her shaved mound that was in a stripe style. This is the same friend who taught her how to kiss and pretty much everything she knew about sex. It lasted a couple of days then they got caught by their foster "mother". She had just started showing Laysea self gratification but the dildo had scared her so bad. She had just slid down to suckle on Laysea's breast while her finger slid circles around her clit when "mother" had walked in. She began screaming at the girls about burning in hell. The girl was sent away that night and Laysea was told that God would see if she or anyone else, besides her husband, playing with her and would condemn them all to hell! It had scared her enough to not tempt fate. But Laysea had kept the strip because she thought it looked sexy but since no one else had seen it then it was like her special secret.

Jason ran his hand lightly over the top of the hair that was ¼ of an inch long. He leaned really close to her and whispered "Very nice." He then leaned in and softly kissed her lips. Oh they were soft just like her hands and the skin on her stomach. As soon as the kiss ended another one started, it was full of promises of things to come. He slipped his tongue into her mouth mingling with her tongue.

Laysea was shocked by his kiss -- damn this boy could kiss -- if she had been kissed like this before she would have been in a lot of trouble. She felt his hand rub against the lips of her womanhood. She let out a long moan into Jason's mouth while trying to pushing herself on his hand for more contact. After what felt like an eternity before she finally felt one finger enter between her nether lips. She felt like she was about to burst into flames, everything was centered to the area that his finger was interacting with. His finger slid so gently inside just a bit pulling back when he felt the barrier.

Damn she was a virgin -- he knew the consequences should he take this any further. She should not be left hanging though he knew she was beyond turned on since she had enough fluids that she had lubricated herself up enough that he could slide into her right this second and she would feel no pain -- except for the loss of her virginity. God this girl was an amazing kisser she was so naïve in the kiss but was very true in her responses to him. Damn.

"Laysea. . . look at me honey." She looked up at him with very swollen lips that looked like she had been kissed thoroughly. "Honey you are feeling this way not because you are sick. You actually feel this way because the shot that they gave you earlier was not a birth control. It was an aphrodisiac; it is called TPO on the street. The full name is Tougours Perenniser Orgame, which is French for the forever continuing orgasm. You are going to experience a lot of orgasms tonight."

"I have never umm you know been with a guy." She whispered to him.

"I know. I felt your hymen. Here is the problem, in my business we don't take virgins to our bed that is unless we marry one. There are woman available in the organization that are there to provide us with relief of a sexual nature and they are taught the art of seduction. They also understand their position; they may end up getting married to someone eventually -- that is their option. Most however do not marry until late in life then pick one of the older guys that is retiring and has money. Then they live the rest of their lives being pampered and the man's personal source of attention."

"Okay -- why are you telling me this though? When I get out of here I am going back to my life. See no foul." She kept humping her hips against his hand hoping that he would shut up and give her what she wants.

"No you won't. I just wanted you to know that after tonight the world will view you as my wife and there is nothing that you can do to change that. In my world we do not divorce we are married for life when faced with that type of decision it makes everyone think about it really hard."

"Hey we are talking about sex here not a wedding."

"The minute that I break your hymen it is the same thing as a wedding."

"Then don't break it." She returned.

"I am so hard right now; there is no way that I am not going to be breaking it. I want you and you want me, or have you not noticed that I stopped moving my hand a few minutes ago and you are the only one who is actually creating the friction? Anyways when we include me into this whole situation both of us end up having a whole lot more fun."

He really hoped that he could do what Maxie, Ty's wife, always claims he could -- talk this woman into letting him have his way. If she said no he would respect her but he was going to give it his best shot to talk her into doing it anyways. Shit this girl was soaking his hand. Her juices were running down his finger, pooling in his palm. If she ever figured out that if she slid backwards just a bit his finger would hit her clit and she would be gone. He was certainly not going to share that information unless she gave him what he wanted.

"I am not getting married right now! I have a life -- look no one will know. I will not make any demands on you, when we get out of here we will both return to our separate lives. I don't want to be involved in your world. I mean I am sure that it is nice and that it would never be boring but I have enough excitement to last me for the next two lifetimes. I just want to go back to my life, make it through the next couple of years and try to get into a place then find a nice mellow guy to settle down maybe have a kid. I can not even imagine what life would be like with you, hell for that matter I want to have at least one child in my life. How would a child fit into your life? God, you know what right now I just need you to help me with this!" Laysea sighed. "Okay I need you too bad right now -- because of this drug. I will face what will come when it does, but right now mmmmf" The rest of what she had to say was cut off by his mouth or better yet his tongue jumping into her mouth and bring back all of the really strong feelings.

His finger began to move just slightly around the outside of her hole.

"Let's go to the bed. This first one is going to be pretty powerful on you since it will be your first one from the drug."

She nodded and allowed him to lead her to the small bed, then removed the sheet that she had wrapped around her. He then began getting undressed. Laysea could not believe that he was taking his clothes off. She just assumed that when she finally would be with a man that it would be on her wedding night and that the lights would be out. Crap he was huge! She would not be able to wrap her hand around him. He was a lot longer then any guy that her roommates had described before. How in the hell was that going to fit in her?

He saw that she was getting scared and decided he better remove what she feared from her sight. He laid beside her on the bed, he then began to kiss her again while spreading her legs delving his middle finger back to her scalding pussy. He knew by testing with his finger that she was going to be tight -- tighter then anything he had ever been in. Hell he doubted that she had ever stuck anything up inside her. This orgasm would probable be the first one of her entire life and with the drugs help the first one is extremely intense. He had a plan but for it to work he had to be ready and in place. As he continued to test her hymen he worked himself so that he was lying in between her legs. He grabbed a hold of his cock rubbing her to lube up the tip. At first she made a sound as if she objected, but he was quick to get her back to moaning. He began to rub his cock over her clit he knew it was not going to take much but he wanted her to be in the throes of an orgasm before he penetrated her. Sure enough he rubbed lightly up, down and once more up and she crested her orgasm. That is when he sunk into her, breaking her barrier and being stopped only by the extreme tightness.

The feeling of him rubbing her with him self was amazing! She had never thought that anything would feel this good and there was the promise that it would just get better. She felt it building in her lower belly pressure pushing its way down to between her legs. He started to roll her hips upward toward him. This could be so addicting, she now understood why all her roommates did this so much. She felt him rubbing her in just the right places, causing her to soar and see colors behind her closed eyes, bright rainbow and in a tie dye pattern! She wanted him closer and she wanted the feeling to never end. In the middle of the amazing feeling, she felt just a tinge of discomfort then she felt him deep inside of her, and she could have sworn that the colors began all over again. He stretched her a lot and she was sure that she could not get spread any wider. As the spasms slowed she realized that he had moved his finger up to her clit rubbing it.

"Now that that is done, the rest will just be pleasure -- no more pain. Oh and just so you know I will be the only man that feels this part of you and if I am not well then I will kill him myself. Understand?"

With her nod, he began to slowly pump into her not wanting to stretch her out too fast. She felt the pressure building again, then he rolled his hips to bottomed out in her. He pulled out just a bit, the head of his dick slipped along the top of her tunnel hitting a spot that really got her moving. She gave as well as he did, soon they were both thrusting together in perfect harmony. Instinctively her muscles clamped down on him.

He knew she was cumming again but damn it felt so good. She felt like an extremely tight glove that was trying to milk everything out of him. With that he let lose; he came with such a force that he triggered another orgasm for her. He felt like everything was being spewed out of his cock with each thick rope of his cum. They both began to slow their orgasms, slowly returning to a normal state. She opened her eyes and found him directly over her face starring intently into her eyes.

Those beautiful eyes never left her when he said, "I guess Mitch was right, this was one hell of a present. But now he knows I have a weak spot -- you. Laysea, you have to come with me when we get out of here because he will hurt you to get to me without any loss of sleep over the damage that he causes you. I am sorry. I know this was not what you wanted but you are now my wife. As soon as we get back to my territory we will be married on paper. And if you fight me, too bad, well then I will just keep making love to you until you are pregnant with my child, because we know that you enjoy this."

He smiled that seductive smile of his. Damn that smile was going to be her downfall.

CinderLaw
CinderLaw
188 Followers