The Children of Freedom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Things work out', I told myself. I felt better. "A penny for your thoughts," said Rachael.

I realized I had been distant. Don't lie, I told myself. "I was thinking about how things have a way of working out."

She gave me a kiss and said, "If you're not very happy when the night is over, I'll be very surprised."

"These things usually start around eight," Rachael said. "The hosts provide some munchies, soda and that sort of thing. Alcohol is BYOB, but I wouldn't drink very much. Just one or two early to take the edge off, but after that, stick to the soft stuff. I have a half of vodka. That is more than enough for the two of us."

She started getting ready by applying a touch of make up and brushing her long hair until it shone. She put on attractive but not skanky lingerie and then a gorgeous silk blouse, a conservative skirt, stockings and attractive high heels. No jewellery. I thought it was rather tame for such an outing but then remembered her description of the people I would meet as being every day and ordinary. I also thought that the clothes were not likely to stay on very long. I shaved again and used a bit of unscented deodorant. I got into my silk boxers, a crisp dress shirt and my newest wool dress slacks. I reached for my tie, then glanced at Rachael. "Sure," she said. "Class is always a virtue." A high priced sports jacket, my only Italian shoes and I was ready. Then I realized I hadn't put on any after shave.

As I picked it up, Rachael said, "No...several people are sensitive to fragrances. And besides, clean skin smells better anyway." Then she went into her suitcase and took out a fresh box of condoms, and a tube of lubricant. Then she said, in a matter of fact tone, "The hosts always have a generous supply, but it would be a real wet blanket if we ran out." I must have looked like I was now very apprehensive because she quickly added, "Don't worry. We never run out... but it doesn't hurt to plan ahead."

"You look good," Rachael said with a sincere and reassuring smile. "Perfect. Well dressed, well groomed and ready for action. That is, if you want any." She winked as she added the last bit.

"You look gorgeous," I said and was totally honest. "So tell me one thing." I went on. " Is there any particular etiquette I need to now about? Any sexual pecking order or things like that?"

She smiled and said," Well, there's certainly no hierarchy to the people who are going to be there. But it is considered polite to thank your hosts. And if the lady of the house makes any suggestions to you, try to accommodate her. It's what Miss Manners would do. And if she ever looks lonely, which I highly doubt will happen, make an effort to change that. She's a sweetheart. I think you'll like her."

We drove over in Rachael's car which I thought was a good idea. I'd probably have run off the road. I was a bundle of nerves when we pulled up in front of a very ordinary middle class house in a middle class neighbourhood. There were about a four or five cars that looked like they were parked close by. I glanced at my watch. It was almost eight precisely. I took a deep breath and got out. Rachael had her purse with the vodka and the evening's essentials. She took my hand and we walked up to the door. As we got close I had the urge to bolt. Then I remembered Susan Mills. 'Things work out', I told myself. Besides, everyone is here for the same thing. Just don't make an ass of yourself I thought. Rachael rang the bell.

It was answered by a middle aged lady, perhaps fifty, wearing an attractive but conservative dress. Her eyes beamed at seeing my new girlfriend. "Rachael, how good to see you again!" She gave her a friendly hug and a peck on her cheek. "And this must be Charles." She gave me a warm hug as well. "Welcome to my home. My name is Connie. Come in and I'll introduce you to everyone."

As we walked in I gave Rachael my hand and she gave it a reassuring squeeze. Connie went around her living room making introductions. In my nervous state of mind I knew I wasn't going to remember everyone's name but as I shook hands and several people gave Rachael a fond hug, I thought this looked just like any other garden variety cocktail party going on in the city. Connie's husband Ray looked like a college professor in his tweed jacket with leather elbow patches. There were four other couples, ranging in age from about mid thirties to mid fifties. Everyone was dressed as if this was a simple evening get together. Jackets and dress shirts for the guys and either a dress or a skirt and blouse for the ladies. Everyone had a drink in their hand and it looked for all the world to be a bunch of everyday people gathered for a drink and a chat. Connie had out a tray of nibbles on a table and there was an ice bucket, glasses, a cooler of sodas and fruit juice and a fruit tray. There were several liquor bottles on the table and Rachael added her vodka. I was confused. 'This was a swinging party? More like a sewing party', I thought. Rachael saw my face and whispered, "As I said, we usually start slow."

For about half an hour, we all mingled, had a drink or two, chatted about the usual party subjects and I was ready to think I had been taken in by Rachael. But slowly the atmosphere began to change. People were eying each other as if making decisions. Several guys told Rachael how good it was to see her back. She seemed genuinely touched at their compliments. I noticed in a while that the original couples weren't sitting or standing together. Hands started getting more liberal with touches. Everyone seemed to loosening up and the chat got sexual. "So Rachael, did you miss me?" asked a guy about fifty. He looked a bit like a nerd to me but Rachael said, "I missed every bit of you, Evan, especially your magic motor." 'Magic motor?' I thought. 'What in the hell is his magic motor?'

Two of the women came up to us and asked Rachael if I was going to be a party pooper on my first time. They used my name of Charles. Rachael looked at me and said, "Charles prefers to be called 'Smoke'. I don't know why... but where there's smoke..." The women laughed and one of them gave me a long and studied look.

"I know this is new to you Smoke, but we all had to start in the same boat. On my first night, I was so nervous I almost peed. But now I wouldn't miss a Freedom party if my own mother was dying."

The other one said, "If Carol's mother was dying, she would ask her to wait!" Then she gave me a passionate hug, along with a little breast movement and planted a languid kiss on my lips and held it for several seconds. Then she backed off and said with a sensual voice, "Rachael will take good care of you. And if she doesn't... I will."

It was as if a signal had been given to start. Connie came out from the kitchen with a large bowl of multi coloured condoms and individual packages of lubricant. She looked at me and said, "You're welcome to play in any part of the house, but please stay inside and keep the window shades down. Don't want the pesky neighbours to see anything they shouldn't. The group action usually takes place right here, but if it seems quiet in here, try any bedroom." She was talking as if she was giving directions to the local supermarket. A few newly formed couples wandered off to find some privacy and there were six of us left in the living room. Connie turned down the lights, turned on the sound system and soft romantic music filled the room. Rachael took me by the hand and we sat together in a large easy chair. The remaining four, Connie and her husband Ray and a couple in their forties whose names I had already forgotten all settled on the large sofa and began to undress each other slowly.

The two guys were kissing and fondling the women and they were returning it. The two women seemed to enjoy kissing and touching each other as well. The guys left each other strictly alone. I was happy to see that. Rachael was in my lap and she alternated between watching the unfolding foursome and kissing me. My hand went to her breast and she held it there. The four on the sofa were talking happily and laughing at the banter and wisecracks. When the women were down to panties and bras and the guys in their shorts only, the undressing stopped. Rachael again noticed my puzzlement and said in a mild whisper, "They're just taking it slow. They're not teenagers anymore."

The guys seemed to be paying equal attention to their own wives as well as the other woman. It looked like they had done this before, likely many times. A porn production it wasn't but it was incredibly erotic to see four older people getting it on. Ray was holding the other woman in his lap with her facing away. With her panties on and her legs parted Ray was massaging her pussy and fondling one of her ample breasts. Connie was on the floor on her knees between the other guy's legs and giving him a hand job through his shorts. No sign of concern from anyone about sexual contact with someone else's spouse was shown. I was getting aroused and Rachael noticed. She smiled at me and said, "Let's wait and get it on later. For now, sit back and enjoy."

I did.

Slowly, bras and panties came off as the sexual heat got going. The guy's shorts were soon gone as well. They were four middle aged people, not particularly attractive nude, certainly not active gym members but it didn't seem to matter. They were focused on giving each other sexual pleasure and it seemed so natural. I unbuttoned several of Rachael's upper blouse buttons and she just helped. Soon, the oral sex started and there were frequent changes of partners. I had to admit to myself that Connie was looking better and better as the action continued. She was a little more padded than I would have liked under different circumstances, but now, the thought of graciously thanking my hostess was very appealing. Both women made a trip to the condom bowl and they were smiling at each other as if they were about to disappear together. On her way by, Connie gave me a wicked grin and a slight wave. Rachael whispered, "I think she has designs on you. Can you handle that?"

My voice was husky with rising lust. "Yes."

With the two guys now safely wrapped, Connie straddled the other guy as he sat on the sofa and guided his cock into her vagina. Apparently she was wet on her own and didn't feel the need for lube. She started moving on him slowly and I had a perfect view of his cock going in and out with her efforts. Ray took his partner and bent her over the sofa arm rest. She planted her feet on the floor, with her legs nicely parted and turned to look at Rachael and me, smiled a luxurious smile and then lowered her head to await her fucking. Ray had a package of lube and he deftly opened it and massaged it into the woman's offered vagina. She moaned and said, "Home, James, and don't spare the horses."

Ray didn't exactly fuck her brains out but I was impressed. He started fairly slow, entering deep and withdrawing almost all the way out and gradually picked up the pace. I lost track of time and wasn't sure if Ray had been fucking the woman for two minutes or twenty. The woman was very satisfied with his cocksmanship and let Ray know it. Connie had a few polite and encouraging things to say to her husband and I was beginning to wonder what planet I was on. As the woman's excitement grew and Ray started to show signs of approaching climax, they were both making the usual sounds of sexual satisfaction but I noticed that there was little profanity. They were polite. There were some 'God that feels good' and 'Make me come for you, lover', but no 'fucks', 'shits' or vulgar references to sexual anatomy. These people were having a civilized orgy, a polite orgy. I made a note to try to curb my usual sexual outbursts.

Ray and his partner were clearly way ahead of Connie and her partner. When it seemed to me that a couple of orgasms were close, Connie got off her guy and went to Ray. The other guy got up and went to his wife. Then they were urging their spouses on, again with a minimum of vulgarity and Ray was gasping out, "I'm going to come in her, Connie! I'm going to come in her! Sweet Jesus, I'm going to come in her!" Connie was smiling and beaming. "You just do that, Ray Peterson. I want to see you do it. I want you to come in her love tunnel and I want you to do it hard. Slap those cheeks, honey. Make her know you're there."

Meanwhile the other guy was talking to his wife. "Doing good, Precious. Take that guy. Take it like I want you to. Going to come for me, Precious? Need me to take over?"

Connie gave the man a sly grin and a gentle slap. "You just leave my man alone, Harry; he's got things well in hand."

"That's not all he's got," Harry replied with a chuckle. "It would appear that he's got well into my wife."

Connie gave Harry's penis a quick massage. "Don't worry, Darlin'...I fully expect you to collect what you've got coming...for being so generous and all."

Ray was very close. I would have exploded by now. The woman was grimacing and arching her back, getting as much of Ray's cock in her as she could. Her large breasts were flapping back and forth with Ray's ongoing pounding of her ample ass. She started to utter a strange sound. It almost sounded like "Oh, oh, oh, oh", but the words seemed to blend into one long song. Her eyes opened wide and she wasn't seeing anything. As her husband continued to urge her to climax, I doubted she heard him. Ray was now beginning to look to me like he must have had a long stint in the porn industry. How he kept it up without losing his load was beyond me. By the look on his face, it was sheer determination. He wanted her to come and By God, she was going to come.

She started to shriek, her legs were trembling as if she was having a seizure and then she took a deep breath and after a moment of total body convulsion, she came. She bit her hand and then screamed anyway. Not a word, but a deep primal howl. Ray heard it and started to buck into her as if his life was on the line. She kept coming and her body shaking was something I had never seen before. She looked like she was being electrocuted. Ray bellowed and then arched his back and thrust into her, his hands grasped her hips and I thought he was going to hurt her. With each spurt of cum, he bucked into her again and after several near dangerous thrusts he seemed to melt. He staggered to the sofa and fell on it. Connie wrapped her arms around him and held him.

The woman's husband pulled her to him and they collapsed on the sofa as well. I was wide eyed with amazement. I had never seen a display of such raw sexual lust in my life. These people were unbelievable. I was younger, fit and healthy but I wondered if I could keep up. Ray was done for a while. His very happy fuck partner was as well. Connie was not yet anyway near satisfied and neither was the other guy. Connie looked at me as if I was her salvation.

Rachael whispered, "Remember your manners," and got off my lap. I was so turned on I would have happily fucked a twenty dollar hooker. Connie was no hooker and she looked delicious enough to eat. That's a good place to start, I thought and I gave her a 'come here' with my fingers. She did. Rachael whispered, "Good boy," and looked at the unfulfilled other guy like she was going to devour him. I mentally made myself forget about what was going to happen between Rachael and a guy I had only just met. Connie was my hostess and she wanted me. Wanting her was my duty and a pleasure.

Rachael walked towards her guy and Connie came to me. I sat her in the chair and positioned her with legs apart, one over the arm rest and one splayed to the side. I was still fully clothed but knew that wouldn't last long.

Connie's fifty year old body was a bit wrinkled, a bit soft, showed some cellulite puckering and all I wanted to do was make her come and then fuck her silly. Her breasts were not large, but they still sagged with the weight of half a century. My mouth went to them like they belonged to Susan Mills. Connie was older, softer and very much a woman who had delivered and nurtured several children. Her vagina was open, scarred with stitches and it was what I wanted to fill with my ready younger cock. I felt like Connie's vagina was the most sexually inviting thing in the room. But first, my sincere gratitude needed to be given. Her vagina was recently filled with some other guy's cock and I couldn't have cared less. Compared to Rachael, her vagina was loose, large and old. I wanted it like I wanted air to breathe. I started to undress as my mouth went for her fifty year old femininity. She tasted different. I couldn't really decide what the difference was, but I went with the idea that she tasted like sex on the half shell. Like fresh oysters. Salty and full of life. Soft, luscious and made to be eaten. I ate her like she was bought and paid for.

Connie settled back in the chair and her body went soft. Her splayed legs seemed to invite me to do whatever I wanted. I knew that Rachael was near by and that the other guy was going to likely to fuck her like he owned her. No problem. Connie was my pressing engagement. I had never tried to make a woman her age come on my face and with Connie, it seemed like a mission.

I had most of my clothes off and the other woman helped to remove the rest. I hardly noticed. It occurred to me that Connie was not as wet as I might have liked. The other woman was there with lube on her fingers and she massaged it over and into Connie, then backed off again. My world was now Connie's vagina, her clit and her happiness. As I tried to give her my very best efforts , making love to her clit with my mouth and tongue, while doing my two finger G spot thing, I hardly noticed that the other woman was now sucking my cock. The realization that I was more interested in Connie's fifty year old lube smeared pussy than my own woman's mouth covered cock seemed all right. In fact, I was beginning to think that the pursuit of clits and vaginas was my mission in life. Connie seemed to agree as she was writhing in ecstasy and her hands were holding my head tight and pulling my face against her well serviced womanhood. She was moaning and saying something about the scarcity of young cock but I was beyond listening. If I could have crawled up into her vagina and felt its warmth and motherly wetness envelope me, I would have.

Connie was now calling out for Ray. "Hold me Ray. Hold me. This young stud is making me come. I'm going to flood his face like he's never seen before. Oh my God, this is so good. I'm going to come and he's going to drown in it. Oh my God, here it comes, here it comes," and she started to gyrate and squeeze her legs on my head until I thought I would be crushed. It was all I could to keep up the oral and G massage and still breathe.

Then I noticed it was Rachael sucking my cock. She had traded places with the other woman and I hadn't noticed. As I was trying to figure that out, Connie came and I almost wished she hadn't. Her legs pinned my head and I thought my neck would snap as her convulsions twisted her body. How could a woman her age have such a hard climax? It went on for several seconds and I was aching for a breath of air. Her orgasmic fluids flowed, rather than squirted but I lapped at them anyway. My face was pinned to her pussy with both her legs and her hands, so I had little choice but knew I would drink them in anyway. When I thought I would have to fight my way out her legs, she relaxed and I gasped in a deep load of air. Connie was mumbling something about her heart not beating and I wasn't so sure about my own. As we both panted and came back, Rachael, who somehow was now only wearing her panties, was putting a condom on my fully erect cock and whispering in my ear.

"Remember your manners. She wants you to fuck her. Fuck her like you own her. Fuck her until she screams for mercy. But don't give it to her. She doesn't want it. Fuck her like you are punishing her. Rape her. Do it. Do it now." God, did I want to do just that.