The Children of Freedom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael gave my hand a squeeze. "Thank you," she said. "What for?" I asked, then remembered. Rachael was back in as well. "Connie just doesn't want to lose you," I said. "Lot's of people don't," Maria added. "But now it's all good. And Smoke, you're in because we like you." She got up, smiled and walked over to her husband and sat on his lap.

The mantle clock said it was close to midnight. "What time do these things usually break up?" I asked. She looked at me with no trace of tease. "No set time. Whenever the last people leave. Sometimes that's after breakfast. Are you tired?" I felt physically a bit tired, but mentally I was wide awake."No. Just wondering. I wouldn't want to overstay my welcome. Manners and all that." Rachael smiled. "One of the reasons Connie likes you is that you were restrained at first and I don't mean by your limbs. Another is that she thought you were really making a sincere effort when you were with her. I did too. That is, when I was watching." She giggled.

I smiled and said, "I was really into it...and her. She seems...so sexy. It's hard for me to say why but she just really turned me on. I was remembering my manners but it was no problem doing so. And upstairs, I was with two women and I don't have a clue who they were. That was so exciting. This whole thing is exciting. I feel like a kid in a candy store."

"Whoa there cowboy," she said. "If you get greedy, you get kicked out of the store. Go slow and in time, you get to have every bit of candy in it." "Don't worry," I said. "I'm just doing what I'm told and remembering my manners. It's working great so far."

We sat and finished the food. People looked like they were lining up their next partners. Maria came back over and hunched down to talk to us."My husband and I would like to invite you both to join us upstairs." She looked at Rachael. "He's got the hots for you, and," she looked at me, "I've got the hots for you."

Rachael answered for both of us. "That would be lovely. Thank you." I quickly added, " Yes, we'd love to." Maria smiled and her eyes were looking at my flaccid package. Then she got up and said, "How about we get together in...say, five minutes?" I nodded yes and Rachael said, "Lovely."

I looked at her and said, "Anything I need to know about a foursome around this place?" She smiled and said, "Don't worry. If I think you're not behaving, I'll let you know. Now, get a bottle of water and bring it with you. I don't want to see you get dehydrated."

In a few more minutes, Maria and her husband came over. I had forgotten his name, but he was the guy I originally thought looked like a nerd. Rachael rescued me. "So Evan, I hear you have the hots for me." She lifted her eye brows in a questioning manner. "Did Maria tell you that? Don't know what gave her that idea." Maria looked at him like she had just caught him in a fib. " Dear, you've been looking at her whenever you two are in the same room." Evan laughed. "Okay, you got me. Now, speaking of the same room..." and he took Maria's hand and headed up the stairs. Rachael took my hand and we followed. "What a place," I muttered. "what a place."

We were in a different, larger bedroom. This one had a king sized bed, a full sizes sofa and an easy chair. There was a bowl of condoms and lube. There was no dresser, but there was a small chest on the floor in a corner. I put my water bottle down beside the bowl and looked at the chest. Rachael leaned over and whispered, "Toys." I wasn't at all certain how this would get started. The women took care of that. Rachael gently pushed Evan onto the bed and got on top. Maria took my hand, led me to the chair and sat me down in it. Then she sat on my lap. One knee was up and leaning against the arm rest. Her other leg was straight out, leaving her landing strip topped pussy open to view and touch. One of my hands cupped a firm full breast and the other went to her pussy and softly stroked. Then I remembered. Evan was the guy who was supposed to have a Magic Motor. Perhaps I was going to find out what that meant.

Maria seemed content to sit, be pampered and watch her husband with Rachael. My girlfriend was straddling another man, leaning down to move her breasts across his chest and giving him short but open kisses. But then, I was stroking his wife's pussy and fondling her very beautiful breasts. Maria said, "Just a sec," and got up. She went to the chest, quickly chose a simple dildo, then got some lube and returned to my lap. She opened the lube, put some on the dildo, then some to her pussy. She worked it around and into her vagina. Then she handed me the dildo and said, "Please and thank you."

Settling in on me, with her legs back in position, she sighed and said, "Don't make me come. At least, don't try. Just make me happy." It was if she was asking for popcorn as she watched a movie. When in Rome, I thought, and again, did what I was told. Rachael was warming up Evan by rubbing her pussy up and down his penis. I was warming up his wife with slow motion dildo fun. "That's perfect," she said. 'Some popcorn', I thought, but it was her movie.

Rachel was working her very talented self on Evan and he was just lying back, lapping it up. Her long hair had fallen down and was covering her face. She gave her head a flick, sending it all to the far side. It was exactly the kind of thing I had seen in a dozen porn videos. With her exquisite face and incredibly beautiful body, she looked like a porn queen. She was moving like a porn queen and I felt a slow warmth move up from my manhood and into my heart. Maria was sitting quietly, her breathing easy and her vagina partly full. Rachael looked over at us and she asked, "You okay, honey?" Her tone made it clear it was a sincere question. I was okay and just nodded yes. She smiled and returned to Evan.

Maria put one arm up and around my neck, like she was holding her own lover. "She really is a treasure, isn't she?" referring to Rachael. "Yes, she is," I said. "I'm very lucky to have met her."

Maria slightly resettled, getting even more comfortable. I was still gently moving the dildo in her, and she sighed. "You do that wonderfully. Some guys just don't know how to go slow." With her arm up, her breast on that side was a perfectly curved, soft and inviting treat. Her nipple was not erect but her other hand went to it and played gently. I saw it start to firm and point. She played with that breast and I played with the other.

Rachael must have decided that Evan was ready and she reached for a condom. Still slowly rocking on him, she opened it, then without moving very much, reached down and put it on her partner's now full erection. She seemed satisfied with her wetness and lifting up a bit, adjusted his cock position and settled over it. Evan gave a soft sigh and remained still. Rachael kept rocking on him and I kept Maria happy.

Rachael fucked him in slow motion. She lay down on his chest and tilted her pelvis back and forth, giving his cock a gentle vaginal massage. She was facing us and she looked at us with soft eyes, then closed them, and concentrated on her slow motion fucking. Maria put her hand down and held mine. She moved my hand and the dildo in a little deeper, then it went back to her breast. Taking her arm from around my neck, she put it to her landing strip and caressed that. I was expecting her to move down to her clit but she didn't. She was happy with what she was doing and receiving. It went on like this for several minutes.

I wasn't getting hard and it didn't bother me at all. I knew my turn would come. Rachael moved back up and with her hands on Evan's chest, started to move a little faster. His breathing was getting deeper and he looked at the young woman on him and drank her in with his eyes. Rachael slowed her movements and then stopped. She looked down at Evan as if to say, 'your turn'. She moved her knees aside a bit to let him move under her. He started to move up and into her, just as slowly as she had been doing to him. Rachael readjusted to get the position perfect and lowered her self a bit. Her back was beautifully arched getting her ass in the air. Evan was now able to start fucking in earnest. He was moving in her at a respectable rate and Rachael was looking in his eyes. She was getting a flush and her skin was starting to glisten. Maria turned her head to me, keeping her eyes on her husband's efforts. "You're going to like this. And so will she." Then she got off me, got a condom and some lube and returned.

She kneeled down, took me in her mouth and quickly brought me to a reasonable state of readiness. She wrapped my cock and put some lube to her vagina. She pulled on my hips and I slid down to the edge of the chair, almost lying straight. Then she got up, turned around and taking my cock in her hand, guided it to her vagina. She lay back on me, wiggling a bit to get comfortable and held one knee up. In this position, I wasn't in her very deep. She said, "Just like you were doing with the dildo. Don't try to make me come. Just make me happy." Then she added, "You can fuck my brains out later."

'Unreal', I thought. 'Totally...fucking...unreal.' I gently moved my pelvis, giving Maria what she wanted. "Hmm..." was her approving sound. Evan was still going at Rachael and she was taking it and seemed to want more. She started talking like a porn queen. "Fuck me...fuck me like you mean it...I know you can...I want to be fucked like the dirty whore I am." Evan picked it up and I was impressed with his performance. His hips were slapping into Rachael's ass and she was being bounced like a rubber ball. Her small breasts were moving with this and they looked so sweet I wanted to hold them. Maria had a hand to her clit now but was only barely moving it.

Evan was really fucking now. Rachael was lost in it. I didn't think she aware that Maria and I were still in the room. She was sitting up, and letting Evan furiously punish her G spot. By moving a little bit forward or backward she was adjusting the force it was receiving. I was impressed. Both at Evan's fucking and at my total acceptance. My girlfriend was getting her brains fucked out and I was happy to see it.

Rachael still wanted more. "Faster...fuck me faster...oh, shit, I'm going to come...yes...yes..." and she did. She went stiff, Evan kept fucking and she screamed. It was almost a cry of fright or pain. She fell back on him, getting his cock away from her G and gasped. She took several deep breathes and sat up again. A few seconds later she was screaming again. Down she went to gasp some more, catch her breath and back up to come again. Evan somehow was able to keep going when the rest of us mere mortals would have packed it in. He actually started to fuck faster. Rachael was semi-sitting as if she didn't dare take it all.

"Now you're fucking...now I like it...God, I've missed this..." and she moved up to get another climax. She was a vision of pure lust. Her face was a mask of pain. Her eyes were tightly shut and she was taking everything Evan could give her which was more fucking than I could ever dream of giving. She was gasping, holding herself there and she screamed again, then again. So this was why Rachael had referred to his Magic Motor. The guy was a real life fucking machine. Rachael held on as long as she could, then collapsed onto him. "Okay...okay...that's enough...stop," and he did. She was sucking in air like she had been two minutes under water. Her chest was heaving and she lay on him like she was dying. His cock was still in her and I realizes that the guy hadn't come. Magic Motor. His pelvis was the motor, his cock was the magic and it was well named.

Rachael was slowly coming down. Her breathing was getting easier and she rolled off Evan and lay sprawled on the bed. "I don't know why I let you do that to me....every time I think you're going to rip something....Maria, how come you're still alive?" My mind came back to the woman I was gently fucking. Somehow I had kept it slow, despite the fury of the fucking going on in front of me. Maria just laughed and got up. She walked over to the bed and got on, motioning me to follow.

"Up you get, husband of mine. Assume the position." Evan moved up the bed, arranged a few pillows and sat back against the headboard. He was still breathing deeply and I wondered how he ever learned the self control it would take not to come, when giving a woman that amount of fucking and both seeing and hearing her come again and again. Maria removed his condom and looked at his stiff cock like it was her lunch. She got on her knees and with his legs spread wide, settled into a comfortable position. With her breasts to the bed and with her legs parted, giving me a very enticing view of her labia, she went down on her husband and made oral love to his deserving cock. Rachael got up on her knees and ran her hand over Maria's ass. Then she looked at me and said, "Ladies first."

Giving me a luscious kiss and a smile, she then proceeded to eat Maria from behind. Maria arched her back, letting Rachael get in close and she sighed. Rachael licked, kissed and sucked Maria for a minute then moved back and said to me, "Your turn." I moved in to taste her and put my tongue to her asshole. She murmured and kept giving her husband head. Rachael was squeezing my cock, getting it fully hard. Rachael gave me a wicked grin and put a finger to Maria's wet vagina. "Start here." I did what I was told.

I settled in behind her and Rachael guided my cock into the waiting vagina. Maria just murmured again and Evan may not have noticed. His eyes were closed and his face was pure bliss. Maria had invited me to fuck her brain out but after watching her husband's definition of that , I didn't want to embarrass myself. I did my usual, more sedate version of fucking and made up my mind that this wasn't a contest. This was a sex party and I was supposed to enjoy it, not get intimidated. Maria was happy, I was happy, Rachael was happy and Evan was in very good hands. I just enjoyed the sensation and the thought that I was fucking another man's wife, while he and my girlfriend were right there.

I was really starting to feel good. Maria's vagina was soft, wet and luscious. She wasn't a hard body and she wasn't tight, but she was beautiful and I was fucking her. After my previous orgasms I had no fear of coming too soon. Maria was working on her husband slowly and I followed suit. I looked at Rachael and she gave me the 'perfect' sign with her hand. She was massaging Maria's back and every now and then reaching under to fondle her freely hanging breasts. Rachael looked very content. So did Evan. No one was in any hurry. The time for fast and furious was over. Now it was time for slow and luxurious. As I stroked in Maria, I thought that this was a way of life I could get very used to. I had a quick fantasy of Rachael tied and gagged, bent over a bench and Evan doing his magic Motor thing until Rachael was beyond screaming. I saw my self in front Claire who was standing in chains, her arms up and her legs held open by a spreader bar. It was pure porn fantasy but somehow I knew it might become a reality. I was smacking Claire's pussy with a riding crop and she was squirming at the pain. Then Rachael was standing beside me in a leather cat suit, waiting her turn to torment Claire. Then I came back to the bedroom. Rachael moved up and whispered something in Maria's ear. She just nodded her head yes and kept giving hubby his just deserts.

Rachael opened a package of lube and let it drip onto Maria's ass. She slowly started to work it in and had a finger in up to her second knuckle. Maria again just murmured consent. Rachael put more lube on the now tantalizing target and slowly worked two fingers in. She looked up at me with a seriously evil grin and silently mouthed, "She wants you to fuck her ass."

Manners, I thought once more and moved my cock from a vagina to a tighter place just above. I gently pushed and waited for Maria to accept me. Her sphincter relaxed and I eased my way in. Another consenting murmur and I continued to slowly and steadily stroke. Evan still had his eyes close and seemed oblivious to the fact that I was even there, let alone fucking his wife up her ass. Rachael went back to her massaging and Maria just sighed, moved a bit and resettled. Her ass was wonderful. Not as tight as Rachael's but the sensation was incredibly erotic. I withdrew and Rachael squeezed the last bit of lube out and moved it into position. I went forward and eased in. I backed out and enjoyed the luscious feeling of penetrating her ass again and again, right in front of her husband. Evan was murmuring now and Maria had picked it up a little. I did as well and revelled in the sight of my cock working in and out of Maria's ass. I felt her tighten on me and I groaned. Without really realizing it, I was now close to coming. I ignored the room, closed my eyes and fucked.

I saw another fantasy image of Maria, tied over a bench, and my cock in he ass. She was crying out, "No...no...not my ass....anything but my ass," and I was laughing a sinister laugh. "Your ass is mine, you dirty whore. I'll fuck it when and how I want."

"Please stop...it hurts too much...you're ripping me open...Please, please spare me"

"Bleed if it makes you feel better, you filthy little bitch...but don't expect mercy because it doesn't exist"

I was back. I was moaning and pumping into Maria's ass. Shit, I thought. Was I going too hard? I looked at Rachael who figured out my concern. "Go for it," she mouthed. I didn't pick it up but just revelled in what I was doing. I started to feel the climax build. I knew it was going to be awesome. In seconds I was at the verge and I gave Maria a few extra firm thrusts. My whole body went tense and I shook. Then I was shooting cum and talking. "Oh my god...oh my god...Fuck...FUCK!!..." and I was glued to Maria's glorious ass. I held her hips and pulled her onto me like my life was on the line. I shuddered and jerked. Rachael was looking at me and nodding her head, yes. If she said, 'good boy' I wouldn't have been surprised.

Maria was still giving her husband head and I was draped over her back. As my heaving breaths settled down I looked at Rachael. She moved up and whispered in my ear, "Let's leave these two love birds alone."

I moved back, my cock slipping out of Maria's ass and got off of the bed. Still sucking air, I let Rachael lead me out of the bedroom. I leaned against the hallway wall and slowly caught my breathe. "I'm done. I can't take any more. That last one just about killed me."

Rachael looked at me like I had won a marathon race. "You were great. You really were. I'm so very proud of you. Let's have another shower and then go back to the hotel."

"Good," I said. "Just don't expect anything when we get there."

The upstairs bathroom had a party going on in the shower, so we went downstairs. A couple, who weren't a couple earlier were getting out of the shower and we got in. The warm water washed away the sweat, the lube, the cum and the vaginal juices. This time, Rachael shampooed her hair. Her head was back and her eyes were closed. Her perfect breasts were thrust out and the water ran down her flawless body. I was too tired to even touch her. We got out and using damp towels, did our best to dry off. Rachael ran a brush through her still damp hair and we were ready to go. Not quite. We were still naked. We walked into the living room and started to retrieve our clothes from the jumble scattered around the room. Connie and Ray were in a chair, having a last drink. There were three people in a slow sandwich, a woman on a guy who had his cock in her vagina and a second guy on her with his cock in her ass. They were barely moving, just lots of delicious murmurs and sighs, just three very happy people.