The Children of Freedom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow, Rachael and I found all of our clothes and got dressed. I went to Connie and gave her my sincere thanks. Rachael kissed Ray and then Connie. I kissed Connie and Ray put out his hand. I shook it and Ray said, "You're welcome to come back anytime, Smoke. Glad to have you and Rachael on the team."

Connie pretended to scold and said, "Ray, this isn't football. Now you two have a pleasant night and we look forward to seeing you again."

As we walked to Rachael's car I couldn't think of anything appropriate to say. I got in the passenger seat and sighed. "You okay, honey? "she asked.

"Yes...You?"

"I'm fine. Tired but fine," was her answer.

About half way back to the hotel, I asked, "When's the next sex party?" She paused, then said, "It'll be at a different home, there'll likely be more people, it'll be a bit wilder and we're invited. It's next Saturday."

I groaned. "Oh my god. So soon?" She gave a slight chuckle. "By next Saturday you'll be hornier than a three balled tom cat. And you'll do just fine."

"Sure?" I asked.

"Oh yes," she said. "I'm sure." I fell asleep on the way to the hotel.

I awoke to Rachael saying, "We're here."

I groaned again and said, "Leave me. I'll join you in the morning."

Rachael just said, "Up you get or I'll have the parking attendant carry you." I got up.

Back in the room I could barely get out of my clothes. Rachael seemed much more energized. "How do you do it?" I asked. "I can barely walk and you seem positively chipper."

She just smiled. "Women are always better able to go all night than guys. It's one of our many advantages. Don't feel bad about it. Men are stronger. Women have more stamina." I groaned again.

"You did say that next week was going to be wilder, with more people. Just how strong do I have to be?"

Rachael gave me a knowing smile. "You get better at this with time. Just look at Evan or Ray. Connie told me that years ago, Ray was done in after one orgasm and according to Maria, Evan had a real problem with premature ejaculation. He would come before he even got into another woman. Just getting near a new vagina would get him off. Now look at him. You've got nothing to worry about." With that, she undressed and we went into the bathroom.

A last pee, a rinse and then after brushing our teeth, I staggered into the bed. Rachael looked at me seriously. "I'm going to read for a while." I was stunned and looked it. "Just kidding," she admitted and got in as well. She cuddled up to me and settled in close. "Still want to be my girlfriend?" she asked, her eyes closed.

I paused and she nudged me. "If I survive, I'm all yours."

I slept soundly, with no funny dreams. When I woke up, Rachael was not in the bed. A second of panic rose before I saw her in a robe, in a chair, sipping on a cup of coffee. Her hair was wet and she looked so, so good. I propped up on my elbow and blinked a few times. "I'll have some of that," I said and she smiled, then got up and walked over to me, letting her robe fall open and pushed her freshly washed vulva into my face. I managed to give it a reasonable kiss and she pulled away.

"That is what you were referring to, wasn't it?"

I tried to get it right. "Yes, and if you would, a cup of coffee would also be a good idea." She smiled mischievously and got me one.

I sat up and accepted the steaming cup. Rachael looked at me and waited until I had a bit of caffeine in me, then said, "I can't stay long. My gallery has a show going and I had to beg to get time off. I need to be there in an hour."

Not being fully awake, I was unable to understand. "I thought you were the boss."

She laughed. "I am. But that just means I'm a slave to the place. I have two assistants and I'd be lost without them. I can't make them work all the time."

I still wasn't awake. "It's Sunday. Why work on Sunday?"

Again she laughed. "I wish I could close, but a small gallery has to be able to attract customers all week. Sunday is usually one of my best days. Maybe if I get bigger, I can hire more staff. Until then, I work most Sundays. Want some breakfast?"

I was seriously famished. Go figure. "Yes. Like yesterday, make it for three."

I took my coffee into the bathroom and got in the shower. Away from Rachael, I thought about the previous night. It seemed too good to be true. Maybe there was some hidden agenda and I should be careful. Maybe Rachael was looking for a Satanic Ritual victim. No. Not that, but was this all for real? Did I seriously have the opportunity to have unlimited sex, with many partners, in various types of scenes? I had a vision of taking a struggling young girl and throwing her onto a bed and enjoying pretending to be raping her, as she screamed in her make believe terror. Not bad, if it's possible. Then I imagined being part of a large group orgy, with a dozen people all coupling with whoever was available, moving from orifice to orifice. Was this really within my grasp? I decided to go along with whatever Rachael said and hope for the best. Then again, I thanked whatever God sent her my way.

I got out, towelled off and wrapped the towel around my waist. Going back out, Rachael was dressed and had her things packed. I grinned at her."Are we going to put on a show for room service?"

She raised her eye brows. "I thought you would be too tired." I was and admitted it. Then she laughed and said, "Remember Ray and Evan? Wait until we get invited to a weekend party, Friday to Sunday. Then you can tell me you're too tired." Instead of groaning, I just thought of dehydration.

Breakfast arrived and it was welcome. We both chowed down and talked about how things had gone the previous night. "I'm impressed," Rachael said. "You were very well received and you didn't even seem to be the slightest bit upset when the Professor and I were screwing right in front of you. Were you PO'd?"

"Not at all," I answered, meaning it. "You were happy to share me and I was happy to share you. Isn't that what The Children of Freedom are all about?" Rachael went thoughtful for a moment.

"Ahhh...basically yes...and basically no," she said. "It gets complicated. You'll have to come to understand that yourself." Then she brightened. "But for now, you did very well and I do really have to go. I'll call you in a few days. Kiss me." I did and she was gone.

I got home about an hour later. Amy was being a brat and Sandra was almost at the end of her rope. It took a lot for that to happen. "How come I'm the only one that doesn't get to have any fun around here?" she pouted. "Sandra's friend stayed over on Friday and don't think I don't know what goes on when that happens." She gave Sandra an evil look.

"Amy, that's enough." I said in my low, even 'I'm Your Father' voice.

Amy ignored me. "And you, dear dad, are you ever going to spend a night here?" I rolled my eyes at Sandra who was reasonably calm with Amy's implied understanding of her situation. "So where's what's her name, your latest?" Amy pouted on. "Do I get to have the thrill of seeing her at another soccer game?"

"That's enough!" I snapped. "Her name is Rachael and yes you will be seeing her again...a lot. Now go to your room!" Amy burst out crying and fled.

Sandra said, "I think I need the rest of the day off." I nodded 'yes' and decided to wait the usual half an hour before talking to Amy. I was definitely back in reality.

Amy and I patched things up, went for a walk and after several minutes, she asked, "That lady, Rachael, is she going to be my new mother?" I told her she had a mother and that Rachael was going to be like an aunt. That seemed to make Amy feel better. "She's okay...I guess," she said, noncommittally. I knew that was a good start. We went to a Sunday Matinee and ate popcorn. I was definitely back in Real Land.

That evening, after Amy was in bed, I called Rachael. We talked about each of our days and I thought how far we had come along together in such a short time. I told her that she already had tacit acceptance from Amy. "She says you're 'okay'."

Rachael laughed. "At my age, that meant someone was outstanding. I'm pleased." We chatted for a while then said good bye.

The next morning, Amy got off to school with a smile on her face and I went to work the same way.