The Chill Wind

Story Info
The third date when the clothes finally come off.
1.8k words
4
10.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first date is always a mix of ups and downs, but generally by the third date the sparks will have sparked and things will heat up. Although it's not always the best, the first time with someone new is always an exciting prospect...

A gust of wind blew fiercely, whistling through the small trees outside the house and the first drops of rain hit the decking. The chill current of wind sent tingling shivers up Stephanie's thighs as it breezed up her skirt.

She closed the car door and started to scuttle to the door in her heels, she tugged the skirt a little lower to cover her backside as she clumsily clicked and clacked up the stairs to the door. Rick caught a faint whiff of her alluring and delicious perfume in the wind as he beeped the lock on the BMW and hurried to catch up with her so he could soak in some more of that delectable scent that had attracted him to her in their first meeting.

Things were already heating up between them before they'd made it up the driveway, this was the magical third date and they'd been waiting out of necessity of "the rules", even though the spark was there the day they sat down together for lunch on a clear July day.

Stephanie's panties were damp from the delicious thoughts of the evening that was to follow. Rick had run his smooth firm hand up her skirt in the seat of the car as he fumbled "for the handbrake" but the bulge in his pants needed no explanation pressed against her now as he lent into her to open the door.

She felt his warmth embraced her as he unlocked door over her shoulder. They rushed inside to the comforting shelter of the central heating that Rick had conveniently turned on before he left to meet her earlier that evening.

They had shared a satisfying meal and a few discreet kisses at the table, but now was the time they'd been yearning for the whole evening. Rick clasped either side of Stephanie's thighs from behind the minute the door was closed and had began stroking the soft material of the dress up and around her hips. She was a beautiful woman, the classic figured brunette with thin rimmed glasses nested on delicate soft features and a sultry corporate dress sense that men couldn't help but go back for a second glance.

He ran his lips slowly and deliberately over her shoulders too the back of her neck and she whimpered out a slight moan as she felt his warm breath seep down her collar. A tingle raced down her body as anticipated where his mouth would go next.

They moved together across the sparse and neatly arranged lounge to his bedroom door. Rick dropped his jacket on the floor and began unbuttoning his shirt. She tuned to help him and began to feel out his firm body. He wasn't the cut and athletic type, but he was taught and her hands had no problem finding things they liked as they slid across his chest.

From his well defined face and neatly groomed hair, his deep green eyes enticed her to get the shirt off as fast as she could. His pants followed quickly afterwards but he intercepted her before she could get him totally naked.

He eased her arms back and held her wrists together as he unzipped the back of the dress which slid down around her on cue. It dropped to the floor next to the heels and underwear which had come off easily a few seconds beforehand. He continued gently brushing his lips over her neck and collar; each kiss was followed with a deliberate warm breath that sent a quiver through her she had never experienced before.

He pushed her gently onto the bed and put his weight down on her arms, playfully holding her in place as his mouth found its way further towards the middle of her chest and his stubble brushed excitingly between her breasts. She was totally entranced and couldn't resist him; each kiss sent her further and further into a state of total submission. He blew a cool breath over the top of her left breast exciting her pert and well formed nipple, but didn't linger and instead made his way deliberately to her hip where he placed a firm warm kiss on her wrist before placing her palms on her hips under his.

She trembled with excitement anticipating what was to come next. Rick lingered around her thighs and breathed in her scent.

The stubble on his cheek brushed against her thigh she began to roll her hips closer to him so he could take her in his mouth. Rick purposely began to tease her by kissing and licking her inner thigh, his warm tongue exploring her as it passed over her wet labia sending her more and more into the depths of eager excitement of him suckling her to orgasm.

He moved back and forth until finally stopping at her clit. He breathed a cool breath before playfully licking her quickly. The intense tingle shot through her body and she began to lurch with each delightful stroke of his tongue. He pressed her palms firmly on her warm hips and began to suck and tongue her hot, wet clit. She could feel the first orgasm building quickly inside her and moaned loudly as he relentlessly suckled her; tingles of pleasure flowing through her body.

He braced her hips down as she writhed up and down with the rhythm of his hot mouth stroking her. Deep inside she could feel herself beginning to come.

Seeing that Rick was enjoying it as much as she was she threw her head back and arched her back as the first wave shot through her body. He relentlessly sucked her clit and she rocked with and tingled all over, panting and light headed from the pleasure.

Sensing she was ready, Rick generously rubbed his mouth over her hot wetness before quickly moving up to press against her. His body was hot and he smothered her with his warm embrace.

He hesitated before she invited him to kiss her, ravenously they kissed and she tasted her own sweet juices on his wet lips. Harder and harder they kissed as she relished the thought of what was to come next.

She could feel his hard cock rubbing against her thigh and he positioned himself to enter her.

Even in the dimly lit room she could see he was looking deep into her, his sultry gaze penetrating her and betraying the intense desire he had to push deep inside.

She motioned to help him by freeing a hand and placing it on his hot hard cock, giving a gentle tug and pulling him closer as she herself had began wishing to have him inside her.

He motioned again and took a firm grasp on her wrist, restraining her arms above her head and pinning her down playfully. He lent into her ear and whispered "I want to enjoy you as long as I can Stephanie..." before generously nibbling her lobe with his warm lips.

The anticipation was building in her, wishing he would enter her. He inched closer and closer, she could feel the head of is cock push teasingly into her wet snatch. He eased himself further in and she felt his warm rod part her willing hot pussy. She moaned with each tiny movement until she was sure he was going to thrust into her and she braced to feel him deep inside.

He purposely pulled back and she desperately pushed her hips to try to keep him inside her. He smiled began kissing her as he eased himself back into her again and again, pulling out each time and lingering to build the tension until she couldn't stand it any more.

The excitement was intense and she could feel her sweet juice flowing over the lips of her pussy. His hard cock entering her and exciting her more and more with every stroke. The wet head of his cock teased and rubbed her clit and he kissed her neck up to her ear. Breathing her in, he whispered "Are you ready?"

She gasped and gurgled a muffled response; "Please" she begged. "Please fuck me! Please..!"

Suddenly and all at once he thrust himself into her filling her whole body with his cock. She exploded in a huge orgasm that erupted down to her toes and out to her fingers. The pleasure was so intense that she'd clenched her whole body to his, her delicate fingers raked across him as she tried to keep hold while she yelped in illicit pleasure.

Now he began to fuck her. He was deep inside and pressed his waist hard against her, he didn't thrust like she was expecting, and instead he pressed into her and began to grind his waist against her tender clit with his huge hot cock deep in her very wet pussy. Every small movement exciting her more and more as they found a mutual rhythm of his evocative grinding

He pressed against her for what seemed like a delicious eternity, their sweat began to pool on her chest and trickle down her taught body. The unmistakably arousing scent of intense sex flooded the air and prepared her for another earth moving orgasm in the hold of this gorgeous man.

He kissed her to the rhythm of his gyrating, at first softly on the lips but then firm and deep when he reached the peak, he had his hand on her cheek and embraced her soft skin, he himself moaning in unmistakable pleasure.

She was ready to cum and began to squeeze his hard cock in her wet tender snatch. "Cum in me, please cum inside me" she pleaded, knowing that they were both extremely close. Her words brought him quickly to orgasm and she could feel the head of his cock bulge as he started to cum.

"You are so incredibly hot" he whispered, "feel my hard cock cum deep inside your lovely tight pussy". He reached his hand up to her hair and tugged gently as he clenched his fist and pushed down hard onto her smothering her with his body.

His orgasm inside her was surreal as he shot a huge jet of thick, warm cum inside her, then a second and a third, he gasped and his body shuddered uncontrollably as his warm spunk filled inside her causing her to have a final, massive and body arching orgasm so powerful that both his and her cum gushed out of her over her now quivering and tender labia.

Exhausted they collapsed together still entangled in an immensely satisfying and deep embrace. Their warm sweat trickling and rolling off their bodies onto the bed. Stephanie was speechless, her body was completely overwhelmed with intense pleasure and the delightful experience and exhaustion send her off into a deep sleep thoroughly satisfied.