The Chinatown Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 10 minutes had passed, Mark decided to call his wife, but that's when he saw her step out of a cab with Jonathon. They were making eyes at each other and laughing as they paid the cabby. Mark stood up in utter disbelief. Surprise, surprise, he actually did have something to worry about. This other guy was arealthreat.

Mei stopped dead in her tracks as her husband's face came into view. She was speechless, but not Jonathon.

"Hey there, friend," the younger man smiled. "I remember you. Do you need help?" he asked sweetly. Mark's face contorted into foul expression. He was tired of this young punk thinking he was an old man. "Well, calm down. We can figure something out."

"Shut up!" Mark yelled. "And you!" he pointed to Mei. "Get in the fucking car!"

"Listen Gramps, you don't talk to a lady like that!"

"That's no lady. That's my wife!" Mark bit back. "Now get in the car, Mei!" he growled.

Jonathon's eyes widened with surprise as Mei looked up at him humbly.

"Sorry," she pleaded softly.

"It's okay," he assured her. "But you don't have to go if you don't want to. You can stay here."

"Now, Mei!" the woman's husbanded demanded again as he opened the passengers' side door.

"Ihaveto," the woman said and gave Jonathon's hand one last squeeze before climbing into the car.

One more silent car ride later, Mark and his wife were back at the motel. He watched angrily as his wife hung her jacket in the small closet, removed her shoes and sat in a chair to start rubbing her feet. A brief glimpse at her bare private area reminded him that she hadn't worn any panties for their date. He waited until she was standing again to reach under her dress.

"What are you doing?!" the woman exclaimed while pushing her husband away.

"Are you wet under there? Did you guys fuck?!"

"No. Now leave me alone!" Mei grabbed her share of the pillows and a spare blanket, opting to sleep on the couch. It meant having a stiff neck in the morning, but at least she'd have some peace of mind.

*Author's note: Sorry it took so long to post Pt 2. I wanted to upload it with the first one, but my work got deleted and I basically had to start all over again, which really sucked. Oh well, rewriting Pt 2 made me consider expanding the story to Pt 3. Anyway, thanks to everyone who has been patient. I appreciate your motivation.