The Chinatown Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathon made quick use of his lips against Mei's neck. His long hair cascaded down her back, her shoulders, and slinked its way between her cleavage. Every time his head moved, so did his hair, caressing her sensitive skin. She could feel that her underwear were almost soaked with excitement by now. With her lover's help she removed them, including her skirt.

Jonathon nodded in the direction of his bed, leading Mei to it. Lying down with his head propped up against the pillows and legs spread, he gave the woman a knowing smile. She crept onto the bed with him, resting between his knees. Mei rocked back and forth against him, massaging his manhood between her breasts.

"Oh, that's good," the younger man hissed. He raised his hips in time with her rocking for more stimulation. "Oh yeah." Soon, Jonathon was holding the woman's breasts and pumping his cock through them. Mei arched her neck, licking the crown of his length. More thick salty liquid entered her mouth a little at a time as pre-cum continued to escape. Holding Jonathon's manhood at the base, Mei changed positions and began sucking him off more effectively. "More..." Jonathon breathed, writhing on the bed under her skillful touch. She kept her eyes on him, slurping around his engorged penis before bathing his scrotum with her tongue. "Sit on my face," the man suddenly said.

Mei climbed over her lover's body backward with her face in his lap and vise versa.

"Ah!" the woman exclaimed with surprise as Jonathon aggressively pulled her down to his mouth and began licking her private area. She continued blowing him with even more passion while his tongue snaked its way inside of her. It felt longer than she last remembered. He caressed her backside and thighs, moaning into her each time she sucked him just the right way. Eventually, his tongue found her anal opening, circling and prodding it gently. She mimicked his idea, reaching her mouth further than before. The situation felt so satisfying, so desperately needed instead of just wanted. Mei couldn't keep it a secret when she finally came. "Yes! Oh, god..." she panted against the inside of Jonathon's leg. Her body continued to shake for a few moments.

"How 'bout you sit on me the other way," Jonathon suggested.

Looking over her shoulder, Mei saw his face. He was still busy licking her essence from his lips. She turned around to straddle his hips. But before he penetrated her, Jonathon took Mei by the hands and they just looked into each other's eyes for a moment. And at that moment, she knew that he didn't just like her, he had fallen in love with her. He sat up to kiss the woman briefly before lying back down again. She started to laugh.

"What is it?"

"I'm happy. Aren't people supposed to laugh when they're happy?" the older woman asked while better positioning herself over his lenght. When she sank downward, there was a notable resistance. Although she and Mark had continued to have sex throughout most of their troubled marriage, it was too infrequent and short-lived to stop her from tightening up to an almost virginal state. Jonathon held her hips as he eased himself up into her body.

"Mmm," the younger man hummed with a big smile on his face. She was tighter than expected. Pleasantly surprised, he began toying with her breasts again while she allowed herself to adjust to him being inside. To Jonathon, she felt so warm up there and comforting, as if she were hugging him in a very intimate way. It was so gratifying.

When she felt ready, Mei began rocking her body on top of Jonathon's. He was still playing with her tits and she liked that, liked feeling as though every part of her was desirable. Trying to get her rhythm right, she started out slow, but quickly began riding her man with fury.

"Ugh! Ugh!" her moans filled the room.

"Good girl..."

"Uh, huh..."

After a while, Mei could feel tiny beads of sweat slide down her back. Jonathon was glistening with his own perspiration; strands of hair were sticking to his neck and the sides of his face. She leaned down to him, pressing their lips together while still making love. He accepted her tongue into his mouth, sucking on it. His strong hands reached around to her ass, feeling its feminine roundness and smacking it a few times. He searched her all over with the same hands, wanting to know her, discover her in ways that he couldn't before now. His interest made her feel so special. Suddenly, she gripped his shoulders.

"Ahhh! Uhgh...Oh, yeah!" the woman screamed as another orgasm wracked its way through her body. Jonathon could feel her convulsing around him while he remained deep inside.

"Fuck," the younger man took a deep breath just as his own orgasm finally happened. He held Mei tight while his cock unloaded into her awaiting pussy. "Yeah, take it!" he breathed. After a minute, the two separated. Jonathon was still hard, but he could tell that Mei still needed a little rest. She was fanning herself with an empty envelope she'd found on his nightstand and panting heavily. The younger man tried to help cool her down with a rice paper fan from nearby.

"Thank you," the woman smiled with rosy cheeks as she laid there and attempted to catch her breath. Jonathon began kissing her all over. He started at the top of Mei's head and worked his way down to her thighs. Spreading them, he could see his semen spilling form her opening. A smirk crept its way across his face as some primal, instinctual feeling took over him. He had marked her with his sperm and this meant that they were bonded now.

"Maybe one more time?" a small voice questioned.

Jonathon looked upward and saw that Mei was smiling at him shyly. Her cheeks were still red, but not from being active. In truth, she felt a little bashful. She'd already come twice and felt worried that asking for a third might make her seem a little slutty.

"As many time as you want," the younger man answered, reassuring her that it was normal to want more and more and more! He climbed over her, pulling the woman's body to him. He kissed her mouth softly, licking her lips and letting her feel safe before he became aggressive. Holding Mei down to the bed, he thrust himself inside of her.

"Uhh!" she whimpered from the shock. Jonathon raised her legs until the back of her knees were resting on his shoulders.

"Is this what you want?" He asked. His tone was rough and almost frightening, but somehow that made it sexier.

"Yes," the older woman replied in a soft voice.

"Tell me!"

"Yes, baby!" Mei replied more loudly.

Jonathon started pumping himself inside repeatedly. His eyes were gazing deep into Mei's. The moment became too intense, so she looked away, but he pulled her face back into position.

"Look at me while I'm fucking you," he demanded. His strokes became slower, but longer as he worked on giving Mei as much pleasure as she could handle.

"Ohhh...that feels great," she moaned. "Now fast again." Jonathon took orders well, thrusting himself into Mei's body. She arched her back up off of the bed growling and swearing at him. She almost seemed possessed. "Ah! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy harder!"

"Like this! Huh?!" the younger man obeyed. The sound of his sweaty sac slapping against her ass echoed against the walls.

"Yes!" the woman screamed. She started bucking her hips wildly against her lover. "I want you to come on me!!" she screamed again as a third climax struck her. There was still so much adrenaline coursing through her blood stream.

After a few more pumps, Jonathon obliged his woman's request. Pulling out of her warmth, he began jerking his cock with one hand while she played with her clit at the same time.

"Fuck, here it comes!" the younger man warned. Ropes of his sperm came flying from the tip of his penis. Jonathon angled the first few spurts toward her face, she opened her mouth and caught them greedily. She came for a fourth and final time, her thighs clamping down on her wrist, while Jonathon pumped a couple last spurts onto her breasts. Feeling spent, he laid himself down beside her for a quick rest. "Man-o-man," he said. "That was great."

"It was more than great. It was wonderful," Mei added, still a bit short of breath. She turned on her side to face Jonathon. Stroking his hair, she made a confession to him. "I love you."

"And I love you." The younger man turned to her. "You're so beautiful. I've always believed that."

"Yes. But now I do too," Mei smiled and the couple embraced.

After a few minutes of basking in the after glow of their lovemaking, the couple showered together. They held each other in the water, kissing, talking, loving... It was the very beginning of a never ending romance.

****

Jonathon continued to dry his long locks in the bathroom while Mei went back to the bedroom. She heard her phone ringing.

"Hello," she said.

"Hey, it's me," said Mark. "I just called to talk to Rachel." The man had given his ex-wife full custody of their daughter without any protest, but after having some time alone and recognizing his life for what it really was, Mark had made it a point not to let this relationship go down the drain too. At least once a week, he had agreed to call his daughter before her bedtime.

"I'm sorry. You'll have to call my parent's place. I'm not at home right now."

Listening to the noise in the background and judging by how late it was, Mark could tell that she was probably with her new beau.

"Yeah, okay. Uhm, for what it's worth, make that guy treat you right, okay? I know that must sound stupid, coming from me."

"No, that doesn't sound stupid. It sounds like you're finally coming to terms with things."

"Yeah, I'm working on it."

"Well, for what it's worth, I want you to be happy, okay?"

"Okay," Mark agreed. "I'm gonna call your folk's place now. Goodnight."

"Night," Mei whispered as she hung up her cell phone. Just then, Jonathon returned to the bedroom.

"You alright?" the younger man asked as he sat beside her on the bed.

"I am now," Mei replied as she looked into Jonathon's caring eyes. Sometimes his sincerity made her feel uncomfortable. After all, she wasn't used to someone genuinely loving her. But just like Mark was working on the changes in his life, she was still working on hers. Accepting that she was actually worthy of someone else's appreciation was the first step. "Let's get some sleep."

Mei allowed her lover to tuck her into bed. He wrapped his arms around her and they drifted off peacefully.