The Chinese Room

Story Info
Robot sex.
1k words
2.94
24.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers

With a juddering impact, the Autobot escape ship came crashing down to Junkion. Screams rang through the ship as the giant metal men were thrown about by the impact. Eventually, Ultra Magnus rose to his feet, "Say something! Anybody!"

Wryly, from under a pile of scrap, Springer replied, "Remind me to give the auto-pilot a raise."

Arcee raised herself groggily to her prim hands and knees and began looking about fearfully for Daniel. Could he have been hurt? She was terrified at the thought. Then, she spied him, trapped under a pile of rubble and rushed to his side, freeing him. Her full, red lips pursed in anxiety, but she relaxed upon discovering the small boy was alright. She looked up when she heard Ultra Magnus announce that they should begin fixing the ship, when Arcee heard Daniel groan in her delicate fingers, "Can I help too?"

Beside her, Springer grunted, "It's rough out there, kid."

Arcee's robotic heart increased its RPM's. How could one little boy be so very brave? He was so determined and full of excitement and it brought something out in her. Deep inside, she knew that she wanted him. She was a woman after all, and had been programmed to appreciate certain... characteristics... in men. But she knew their love could never be as long as he was a boy of flesh and blood.

And then, she had an idea. "I think Daniel..." she paused, her voice husking, "Could make himself... "useful" with this..." Eventually, she added, "It was Spike's exo-suit."

Daniel's eyes lit up, making her want to grab him right there and then. "Dad's exo-suit! He told me all about it!"

"Here, try it on," she said, grabbing Daniel lightly by his waist and lifting him up into the sleek white armour. Now the other Autobots had moved away, leaving Arcee alone with Daniel. She ran a pink tongue over her hard metal lips. "Daniel..." she husked, "Want to try out the exo-suit?"

Innocently, Daniel nodded and smiled. Arcee shuddered, anticipating the moment. "Are you alright, Arcee?"

She ran a hand over her belly. "Mmm... Yeah... Just fine, kiddo. Now let's get you walking."

Daniel nodded and began to slowly, cautiously, pad around the room. Arcee could barely contain her desire as she watched him move. Seeing Daniel's little face in a body of iron made her tingle from head to toe. She grinned. He's becoming one of us, she thought. He's becoming a Transformer. She raised a hand to her lips and trembled, anticipating what was about to happen.

"Daniel... You look so good in that suit... It's almost like you're one of us," she husked. Daniel looked up at her, eyes wide. "Oh, I wish I was, Arcee."

She gasped. "M-Maybe you can be... Come here, Daniel..."

Daniel padded over, every clunk of his suit on the metal floor making her more wet. He looked up at her for further instruction and Arcee was shuddering. Then, she stood abruptly and towered over Daniel. She was on him in moments, shoving him to the ground. "Enough! I can't take it anymore!"

Through the visor of the exo-suit, Daniel could see Arcee's expression as she gasped. She grabbed at his suit, shaking him roughly and banging his head on the sides. "You little bastard. Why do I want you so much?"

She was on him in moments, her huge body pinning him to the floor of the ship. She ground herself against the suit, groaning and crying out, unable to believe how good she felt. Daniel cried out, "No, Arcee! Please stop! I want to be a Transformer, but not this much!"

"Cut the bullshit, you little brat," she growled. "You're going to be a Transformer from now on and there's nothing you can do about it. Steam hissed from her massive thighs as she planted herself on either side of him and began to buck back and forth, groaning. Daniel felt good too, even as he was raped, it was as if the suit was transmitting some sort of pleasure to him. He felt like a part of the suit had entered Arcee and was grinding inside of her.

"Does that feel strange? Your Exo-Suit was designed like this so that it could be used for this sort of thing! Your father did this to me... I hated him for taking advantage of me... But now the tables have turned, hmm?" She grinned as she rocked back and forth on the suit's artificial penis. "Oh God! Oh God!" she screamed and Daniel yelled the same as Arcee took his virginity like the slut she was.

"Harder! Faster! More RPM's! Unghhh!" she screamed as she felt herself cumming, her body kicking spastically. Arcee raised her hand and slapped the exo-suit across the face, her long fingers lashing across it, almost breaking the visor. Daniel screamed, unable to pause his arousal for a moment. She weighed down so hard on Daniel, he felt like he was being crushed.

"You little shit! Humans should be assimilated! Humans don't deserve to fuck my Goddess body!" A look of fury was in Arcee's eyes as she shoved down harder and Daniel began to cum, blacking out from the pain.

He awakened to find himself shackled to the wall. Arcee was in front of him.

"W-Where am I?" he asked, slowly.

"You're in the ship's brig, Daniel," smirked Arcee. "We decided to keep you here. A little slut like you can't fuck me and get away with it."

Behind Arcee, Daniel could see other shapes. Were they the Autobots or... Decepticons? A chill ran down his spine.

"Galvatron says we can remake you to be like us. He's made me a very good deal."

"No! NOOOOOOO!" screamed Daniel, shaking, or trying to. But he realized he couldn't move his right arm. It had been replaced with a solid block of some sort of metal, with circuits running up and down. He screamed in agony and fear.

As Daniel saw Galvatron step into view, cock throbbing, he desperately tried to move his arm, grunting and pulling. But nothing could stop the stiffening in his pants at the sight of that monster cock.

Galvatron laughed. "Looks like this kid's got his circuits crossed!" They all had a good hard laugh about it, before Daniel's butt was spread for six hours of brutal fucking.

Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers