The Chink of Light Ch. 04

Story Info
Peeping Tommery - Geoff nearly gets caught.
6.2k words
4.77
21.8k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

It was nice hearing Chloe complaining again about the size of the spy hole to her room and explaining the reason she wished it larger, "If you could get your hand through the wall then you could, you know, do things, and I could put my hand through the wall to you and do other things! You could even stick your penis through to me. Now that would open possibilities!"

The thought lovely, the actual hole far, far too small.

Chloe went on, "There's not another hole is there?"

"No." But was Geoff's emphatic denial totally accurate? He had not carefully examined the match boarding. Later with torch in hand he made a full inspection. Not immediately obvious but, on close examination, another knot showed itself well below and to the side of the existing peephole. A lot larger than the first and seemingly set fast in the plank of wood. Slightly oval in shape and not at all loose but undoubtedly it was a knot hole. It is wonderful what a determined man and a pocket knife can do. Geoff had never found the present of the Swiss Army penknife with all its various attachments anything like so useful before - and that included opening beer bottles and pulling wine corks! With everyone out of the house, Mr and Mrs Smold having taken Chloe visiting friends, Geoff set to. Some careful work and rather a lot of banging later the knot was opened.

His handiwork finished and with a virtually complete knot in his hand, Geoff felt the hole in the wood leading into Chloe's room. The match boarding was some half an inch thick just as it was higher up at the site of the original knot. The hole itself was somewhat elliptical, rather than perfectly round but its sides were smooth and without splinters. It was nowhere near big enough to get his hand through, however much he bunched his fingers, but certainly he could feel through it with his fingers and touch the back of Chloe's chest of drawers. Geoff was a little disappointed, If he could get a hand through then he would be able to feel all sorts of things if Chloe let him; could certainly make her very happy if she asked, but just being able to waggle a finger or two through the hole was going to limit the possibilities somewhat. On the brighter side, Chloe's hand would be smaller and might well be able to pass through the hole and - and this was the particularly bright prospect - grasp something.

Much larger than the spy hole, nowhere near large enough for Geoff's hand but undoubtedly large enough for his penis, flaccid or erect to pass through, indeed it was pretty much at the right height for that. No need to stand on a chair, as would have been the case had the original spy hole been big enough, or to crouch down near the floor. He even tentatively pushed his penis through to touch the back of the chest of drawers. It made it dusty!

Geoff was not immediately able to mention his discovery and work to Chloe and there was no way she was going to notice a new hole into her room hidden behind the chest of drawers. It was not something to mention in a snatched conversation on the way to breakfast and so it was really pleasing to arrive back at the house that evening to find Chloe walking up the other way along the pavement. A long conversation at the garden gate. A conversation Mrs Smold could not have imagined even if she had been watching from a window and seen them talking. She would have had no idea of its import.

Just so exciting later that evening when all was settled down for the night to watch Chloe return from her shower, drop her dressing gown and come, completely naked, close to his spy hole and begin to slide the chest of drawers to the side. Not easy, but it did eventually move. Geoff dropped down and there was Chloe's eye looking back at him through the larger hole. "It's not very big," she whispered, "I don't think my hand will go through."

Geoff moved backwards avoiding getting a finger in his eye and there were three of Chloe's fingers waggling through the hole. It was obvious she was trying, pushing hard but even her smaller hand would not go through the hole.

"Bother," she said. "It really is not very big. I suppose you can get a few fingers through, though, perhaps, um, can you get your penis through?"

"Yes."

Geoff stood up. Of course he was naked and of course he was erect. Below him at waist height the oval knot hole. The oval shape so symbolic, so like the shape of a girl's sex. Geoff grinned. He was about to push himself through into Chloe's room: not like pushing into a woman - the knothole was hard and unyielding - but there would certainly be touching on the other side. Sexual touching - indeed very likely he would be ejaculating in Chloe's room that evening rather than his own.

Through his spy hole Geoff could see Chloe standing again and looking not at him but down at the larger knot hole and very clearly waiting to see what would pop out of the hole. Of course he could not see the other side of the knot hole and would not see what came out. It would not be the little pink nose of a mouse, but the rounded dark pink knob of his erection slowly extending out of the hole. It was, though, just so pleasing to see Chloe's full breasts and naked body and the clear interest she was showing.

He lined himself up and pushed himself gently through the hole until his stomach was pressed against the match boarding. He could not see the five or more inches pushed through but Chloe's face, looking down, betrayed that she most definitely could! It must have been quite a strange sight - popping out of the hole.

"Wow, Geoff!" And as she spoke her fingers reached and held. "This is great."

And it was, he was being manipulated for the second time by Chloe's fingers: but unlike in the bathroom her hand was not almost instantly withdrawn. This time there was no Mrs Smold to disturb the fondling, Lovely to see the evident pleasure on Chloe's face as she looked down. So strange to be almost with her: but not.

There was no let up in the finger work but Chloe dropped out of sight. He could not see what she was doing but was sure his penis was being closely inspected. He felt his foreskin being pulled right back and held, a pause, and then his penis pulled up as far as it would go, again a pause - was she perhaps examining his fraenum - and then his foreskin was pulled up tightly. Just so wonderful to feel his penis moved around - moved around by feminine fingers - and know it was being examined by feminine eyes. Had in some way Choe's sex been similarly visible to him, he too would have made a close inspection.

Chloe popped back into view. "Wow, Geoff, my own... well your cock in my room. A real cock just sticking out of my wall. Can you get your balls through as well? I'd like to feel them too."

There was no way he could squeeze them through as well. Leastways not whilst erect. Perhaps flaccid he could push first one, then the other through. It would be a squash and might hurt. If he then erected he knew he would be trapped and unable to withdraw without an incredibly painful squashing of testes - or, of course, being 'deflated' first!

"No, Chloe, sorry."

"Pity. But this is just so... wow! I could back up to the wall and push you in me. I'm sure I could. Shall I, just a bit?"

"I don't think you should without a condom. Have you one?"

"No. Have you?"

"No."

"Could you get a packet for tomorrow. It'll be...wow... I mean I can already rub myself with it."

It was hair, curly hair rubbing against his glans. He could not see the connection but most certainly could feel, knew Chloe was rubbing his knob against her slit. Through his spy hole he could see her moving up and down, rubbing herself. Geoff could see the smile on her face, the lip biting and a hand to her breasts, playing with her nipples. A girl masturbating, but with a real penis - his! So frustrating that he could not touch skin, breasts and sex - well, with his hands anyway though, certainly, the best bit - his knob - was most definitely touching!

"Careful, Chloe. I mean you don't want to get my stuff, my semen, running where it shouldn't and you are getting me very excited." It was true. The warm, not previously felt, slippery girly wetness was having a predictable effect. She was not simply rubbing her mons against him, she had him slipping to and fro between her legs where it was warm and wet.

"Oh, do we have to stop? I'm getting so worked up. Use your fingers."

Geoff withdrew and pushed a couple of fingers through - and made contact! Lovely to have his penis being stroked by Chloe's sex but very nice to feel her sex again. Curly hair, her divide, her little wet button and perhaps just the edge of her sexual opening - he could not actually reach far enough to push his fingers in. Geoff worked away as he watched Chloe's face through the spy hole. So lovely to see it reacting to his fingers, so lovely seeing the expressions of sexual pleasure. And then her head dipped down out of sight and he felt his fingers pulled from her sex.

It was something different to feel: a breast and moreover a hard nipple under his fingers. A nipple he could toy with and make wet with Chloe's own sexual lubrication - wet from his wet fingers. And then the nipple was gone and the feel of warm wetness was all around his fingers. Had she backed up against his fingers, pushed her bottom against the wall and his fingers into her? But no, a vagina does not have a tongue - the girl was sucking his fingers, sucking them up and down as if they were a penis. Might this mean she would like to suck his cock? The idea of poking that through the hole and feeling wet lips and tongue... unbelievable!

The mouth withdrawn and Chloe reappearing in front of his eye.

"Geoff - fingers, make me come!"

Her bush and sex pressed against his fingers; Geoff probed and wiggled. In front of his eye a girl clearly very worked up. And when she came, and it did not take very long, her mouth opened and closed like a fish. Her eyes all screwed up and her body shaking. Geoff could certainly feel the shaking with his fingers!

There was no need to ask him to stop. Once Chloe no longer wanted finger movement, she just stepped back.

"Thanks Geoff, lovely, really nice. Pity you were not in the same room as me, skin to skin but nice anyway. Go on, put your penis back in my bedroom. Can you get your balls through as well?"

"Not enough room." Geoff pushed through the oval hole. "Why?"

"I just like the idea of all of your um equipment being here with me. It'll look great on the wall."

"What, like a trophy?"

"More like an ornament. Imagine when Diane and Grace were here that I'd hidden your penis and balls behind a coat or something. You know, hung the coat from a nail I'd banged in above the hole and just whipped it aside and there was your erection. They'd have thought it plastic or something until they got close or touched it. They'd have no idea how! I could tell them it was a magic penis and did everything a real one did. Such a hoot it would have been,"

"I suppose I could try when I'm soft and get everything through. But I wouldn't be able to pull it back until soft again."

"So you'd be trapped, just like this." Her hand closed around his shaft and pulled. Geoff was right up against the match boarding, well and truly trapped by his penis.

Chloe giggled, "Unable to get away until we made you cum. I'm looking forward to doing that. I've seen you do it. Now I can, You do it like this." Her fingers moved.

It was wonderful. Geoff could see nothing of her hand. He could see her face looking down, clearly watching what her hand was doing, but he could see nothing of her moving hand.

"But what do I do with your stuff Geoff, where shall I put it? If I stand here it's going to come all over me. I can't go to the shower again as I've been locked in. Perhaps I should stop and let you do it for yourself in your room.".

"No, please Chloe."

"Just teasing!" There was no let up in the gentle to and fro movement of her fingers.

"Chloe," he whispered, "I'm almost there - stop, stop," a deep sigh. He was so on the edge. Through his spy hole he watched Chloe step back. She was, she really was, admiring her handiwork!

She giggled. "A penis all ready to blow! What a decoration on my wall. Wouldn't my friends be jealous. Do you think I should invite them around to show? Diane, Grace and others"

The idea of it. A whole group of girls admiring and perhaps fondling his erection bringing it so it was, as Chloe put it, ready to 'blow' and then him doing just that!

Was his cock twitching? He could not see it. What he could see was Chloe naked; Chloe moving around her room; Chloe with her breasts moving; Chloe with a box of tissues in her hand; Chloe coming back to him.

"I suppose these might be a good idea."

A couple of tissues pulled from the box and then she dropped down and out of sight. Geoff stared into Chloe's room. Nothing moved in his line of sight. He was suddenly without visual stimulus and Chloe's fingers had not returned. Was his penis beginning to droop, was his excitement fading - hardly! The anticipation of Chloe's fingers returning was more than enough. What was she doing? Why had she not touching him? Was she examining him again close to? Was she looking at all the little details of his erection?

He did not know what she was doing but what he did know was the excitement was causing a little leakage. He could feel it travelling up the tube of his urethra and out, running down over his fraenum making the underside of his knob feel wet. Presumably Chloe was seeing it as it happened, was watching it well up and flow. Was it simply clear or mixed with a certain creaminess? He could not see, only feel.

And then there was a touch. Just the touch of a finger on the very end of his penis; touching and then touching again. Was she tested the leaking fluid, seeing how sticky it was, seeing if she could draw it away from his penis and hold a thread of semen between finger and penis: or perhaps was she dipping her finger to try it, touch it to her tongue and taste? He just did not know! All he could do is stand and imagine, stand and speculate and shortly, no doubt, stand and come.

Geoff sucked in his breath. Chloe's fingers had taken hold again. 'Here we go,' he thought - and he was right.

Still unable to see anything, he felt Chloe's fingers move with purpose. Just the feeling because he could see nothing of the work; with her down below he could not whisper a warning; could not tell her he was indeed going to 'blow,' no longer on the edge but over the edge, he could feel the unstoppable ejaculation building and building; he tried to hold back but that was hardly possible. It was not something men can do.

"Urgh, aaaah!" His penis spurted. Geoff did not know where it was spurting, whether it was safely into a tissue, into the upturned palm of Chloe's other hand, onto her naked body or simply on the carpet. He was not in control of his penis - all he could do was come and enjoy the sensation of rushing semen, the orgasm, the feel of Chloe's fingers and the delicious knowledge a girl was bringing him off.

If only the orgasm lasted longer! If only - no sooner started than it seemed the last few spurts were coming. If only he could have stood spurting (slowly) for a whole minute - or, better still, make it five - as Chloe's fingers worked. They did, actually, keep working long after he finished coming, indeed were still working as he began to lose firmness.

Apart from the moving hands and knowledge of his ejaculation he knew nothing. How close she had been at the moment of coming. Had her face been too close and she caught a spurt right there - had she been looking right down the barrel, staring at the eye of the penis when it opened? What had she done with his cum? Had she played with it, as he liked to imagine girls would wish to; had she had difficulty 'clearing up;' had she perhaps tasted it?

Chloe's face popped back up into view.

"Was that OK Geoff, did I do it all right?"

"Yeah, thanks Chloe, really great."

"Magic seeing you come like that - you know, close to. Different from across the bathroom."

Geoff did not like to ask, 'how close?'

They talked a little more in whispers before Chloe pulled the chest of drawers back, they both said 'goodnight' and Geoff pushed the little knot home. A shame they could not sleep together but, at least, despite being in separate bedrooms there was now a sexual contact - a limited one but with the bits that really counted! He got into bed still not knowing where his semen had spurted. On his fingers the scent of girl.

A wonderful evening and they had agreed to do it all again the next evening.

It was lucky Geoff was studious; lucky he could really get absorbed in his studies otherwise he might have had the greatest of difficulty doing anything given the anticipation of what was to come later on when he could once more push his penis through the vaguely oval shaped - girl sex shaped - hole into Chloe's room and feel her small hand grasp. In fact he got a lot done that next evening - an important essay nearly finished.

The sound of Chloe coming up the stairs was his signal; his signal for a plan he had thought of during the day. Before she was even in her bedroom he was making 'the attempt.' He had not tried it before in case he got stuck and needed help getting back through. Still flaccid and trying not to think of sex he pushed one testicle through the hole and then the other one. Due to a warm, relaxed and rather generous scrotal sack he was able to get them both through and hanging on the other side behind the chest of drawers. There was then the further difficulty of getting the rest of his 'equipment' through but with a bit of a push and a poke he did it and through went his knob and shaft. He had done it! His complete genitalia hanging the other side of the matchboard wall in the dusty space behind the chest of drawers. Chloe was certainly going to get a surprise when she moved the chest of drawers!

The light clicked on and there was Chloe looking delectable. Even more so as she closed the door and walked across the room unbuttoning her blouse as she did so. Naturally - very naturally - the blood surged into Geoff's penis. He was the male of the species reacting to what he perceived as sexual signals from the female of the species. Unbuttoning a blouse and preparing for slumber is perhaps not, as such, a clear sexual signal but rather more a commonplace action. The sight of a brassiere and mounded breasts was, however, quite enough for Geoff.

"Geoff - you there?" She hissed.

"Yeah, ready and waiting." Chloe did not know how ready!

"I'll move the chest of drawers."

But not before she had removed both blouse and brassiere. So nice to see Chloe topless in just her jeans; so nice to see her breasts jiggle as she pushed the chest of drawers aside; so nice to see her reaction to the revealed erect penis and hanging balls.

"Wow Geoff! What a hidden surprise - and everything there! Just let me go and do my ablutions and I'll be back for a play."

A squeeze. A delightful squeeze and then Chloe just dropped the rest of her clothes - literally on the floor. No tidiness that night! And then with dressing gown being pulled on she was gone.

Geoff stared into Chloe's room, stared at the discarded clothes and underclothes on the floor and it came to him that sticking his cock through so early had not perhaps been the best plan. He could hear Mr and Mrs Smold coming up the stairs. What if they chose to come into Chloe's unoccupied room? There against the blue match boarding, where the chest of drawers usually stood, would be a very obviously contrasting and out of place pink object. Perhaps, just perhaps they might think it some sort of stick on plastic dildo their not so young daughter had purchased for her own amusement. Just possibly the Smolds might turn as one, rather shocked, and depart: but more likely they might come closer. Might come closer and one or other touch his penis and realise the awful truth that it was real.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers
12