The Chink of Light Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

Geoff was suddenly fearful. He had done a stupid thing and was really trapped? He tugged but the hole held him firm, a wooden ring between his body and his erect penis and balls - and it was those soft and delicate balls that were preventing withdrawal. Just pulling at his genitalia hurt!

Long moments for Geoff Munnings. Long moments for him spread-eagled against the wall as he heard Mr and Mrs Smold going to their bedroom. Long moments waiting for Chloe's return. Why was she taking so long in the bathroom - surely showering did not take that long - what was she doing? Well, yes, quite possibly - but better not thought about really! Though perhaps the thought of Chloe on the lavatory might help get his penis to subside and let him escape. Might it? No! It did not any more than trying to think about how he was going to conclude that essay to be handed in the next day. He would have to rise early to finish it. Even that thought did not reverse the 'rising' he had experienced a little while before. Geoff stayed stubbornly erect.

Footsteps on the landing. A real fear again it might be Mr or Mrs Smold appearing but considerable relief when Chloe came in, a big and happy grin on her face. It was going to be OK! She stepped across the floor towards him.

Geoff was spread-eagled against the matchboard wall, stuck fast and completely unable to move away from the wall. Erect, and with his balls through the hole as well, there was just too much bulk to pull back through the oval hole - he was trapped. It was not that he was constricted. There was sufficient and comfortable room for the very base of the stalk of his penis but with his balls through the hole as well and fully engorged he could not pull back again. Only flaccid could he ease himself back. It was a rather delicious erotic feeling being so under the power of a woman. She had his penis and balls not him. The look of lust on her face quite something to see.

He had heard of factory women in the old days persuading a new recruit to put his dong into the neck of a bottle and then the women roaring with laughter as he got an erection and found he was well and truly stuck - stuck with a bottle on his expanded cock, constricted at the base, flared out and blood engorged within the bottle, until they took pity on him and poured cold water or made him come - in the bottle with all the women crowded around, looking on and watching him spurt inside the glass. The poor lad not knowing women could be so coarse.

He felt rather like that. Trapped! Geoff did not think Chloe would or could apply cold water or ice. She would select the other alternative way of making him relax but it would be in her own good time. She came up quite close to him and her hand was on the cord of her dressing gown about to reveal herself.

"Chloe, can I come in?"

Geoff's heart hit the floor. Chloe's face changed to a look of panic.

"A second, Mum." Quick thinking on Chloe's part as she, turned, bent and grabbed at her discarded clothes on the floor and he felt cotton being hung on his erection - her blouse, perhaps her bra as well.

"Come in, Mum. I was just tidying."

And through his spy hole Geoff could see both mother and daughter. He pressed his eye close. His light was not off, he dare not risk Mrs Smold seeing any light through the upper hole in the wall; hopefully the casually flung blouse would hide the unusual intrusion into Chloe's room but the situation was desperate - had changed from utter to delight to simply awful in the space of seconds.

Chloe stood there in her dressing gown clutching jeans and panties with Chloe's mother's eyes sweeping the room.

"I wanted to mention..."

It may have been important to Mrs Smold, it might have been important to Chloe but Geoff hardly listened. He was terrified. Bad enough to be caught having sexual relations with the landlady's daughter - after all that was what young people did - but the prospect of having his genitalia exposed moreover whilst tumescent... awful. Geoff was more staring than listening until:

"It's a bit low down for a coat hook."

He heard Chloe's mother's words and knew exactly what she was referring to.

"Yes Mum. I wasn't thinking. I'll probably move it."

Geoff did not dare move a muscle. They were so close. Chloe and her mother were looking at the wall, he did not think his eye would be visible through the peephole but even so he did not dare blink. Even less did he want his penis to twitch. The awful thought of Mrs Smold looking surprised as the twitching blouse and then reaching and whipping away the cotton and exposing his genitalia. The shock on her face and then the dawning realisation of just what and whose it was. What might she do? Slap it? Worse his balls would be so on display, so hanging vulnerably below his upstanding cock, so easy to punish. Slap, slap, slap.

They turned away, just in time as it happened, for the fear of the whole situation was having a predictable effect. Not a relaxation of the sphincter holding back the contents of his bladder but the firmness of his penis was no longer being maintained. Geoff could feel it, feel the cotton moving and, even as Mrs Smold stood at the open bedroom door on her way out, still talking to Chloe, he felt the blouse slipping, slipping from his descending cock. All of a sudden he was exposed. Through his peephole he could see them talking but, thankfully, not looking towards him. Perhaps the garment's fall had been obscured by the chest of drawers to the side- else their eyes would surely have been drawn to the movement. Nonetheless Geoff's genitalia was exposed in the same room as Mrs Smold and his penis had not yet deflated enough for him to retract it and then his balls through the hole. The situation remained awful.

Finally Mrs Smold went out of the door and it closed. There was the sound of the key being turned and Chloe being locked in for the night. Chloe turned back towards Geoff with her eyes raised to the ceiling. She paused waiting for her mother's footsteps to retreat and then for the sound of Mrs Smold's bedroom door closing. Chloe stepped towards Geoff.

"Mum! Oh, Geoff, my blouse, it's fallen off. You've gone all droopy. Not exactly surprising, I suppose, but if Mum'd seen..." She slipped the dressing gown off her shoulders and it fell to the floor.

Geoff felt himself reacting to the naked girl despite it all. He could not see it but thought his penis was rising in jerky movements. Certainly Chloe could see what it was doing, he could see that, and then he felt her hand on it.

"That's better, Geoff, how I like to see it - lovely and big! Now what shall we do with it tonight?"

She was not yet moving him, just gently running finger tips up and down his shaft so clearly delighting in what she could see. Her other fingers touching her own body, making her nipples firm. Such a sight, a sight to force the blood into the penis of a young man and make his knob swell.

"And how nice that you've got these through. You really are in my hands tonight!" Geoff could feel her fingers on his balls, lifting and fondling - feeling them all over, manipulating his testes inside their bag of skin. "Does it really hurt if these get squeezed?" Geoff could feel his left testicle held between two fingers.

"Yeah, big time."

"You really are in my power aren't you?"

Geoff had known that and could not but find it exciting.

Her fingers left him and she stepped backwards.

A strange masturbation for Chloe. With the spy hole almost invisible, the only visible indication of a watching man's presence would be Geoff's disembodied penis seemingly mounted on her wall. Her fingers roamed over her body, touching breasts and gently brushing her pubic hair. Seeing the naked, moving girl was massively exciting to Geoff. His eye was glued to the hole waiting to see what she would do next. Perhaps she might use her hairbrush handle - he liked that, he liked the idea of things going into Chloe - though he had, to date, only seen fingers and that handle going in (once in the bathroom he had pushed his own fingers into her but not really seen). He would, of course, like to push his penis into her.

Wonderful to watch, but the frustration of not being able to touch his penis and masturbate intense. Having his whole genitalia pushed through the hole into Chloe's room was immensely exciting but immensely frustrating at the same time. He could not touch: only she could but she was not doing so. It was a tease. He knew it and she most definitely knew it. It got worse when she turned exposing her buttocks and moving away from him only to produce an unpeeled banana from under her duvet. Still rather green, not yet ripe for eating, still too firm and tasteless but ideal in shape as a penis substitute.

Geoff knew the other side of the wall, against the blue backdrop of the match boarding his erection was bounding up and down in excitement. He saw Chloe's eyes upon it and a big smile come to her lips. She was clearly enjoying being a real tease. Instead of moving the banana down her body she brought it to her lips and licked. It was so clearly for his benefit. She was pretending it was a penis, teasing him with the sight.

And then she opened her mouth and Geoff found himself literally drooling at the sight. Young virginal Chloe pretending to fellate a penis. Such a sight and with her legs open and her sex exposed to boot - such an erotic image. But the banana only stayed in her mouth a little while before it began to be moved down her body. Rubbing against her nipples, sliding over her tummy and then taken beyond her tummy button. With her legs open, Geoff could see the obvious target the whole time. He watched spellbound as the banana was rubbed lower and lower. It was slid around her sex, pushed against her clitoris and then slowly pushed half way into her body.

Would Chloe find it erotic if his penis just spontaneously started ejaculating? Her eyes were upon it and clearly, therefore, its presence was an erotic sight to her. He felt himself at quite a fever pitch of excitement and almost capable of that. Capable of coming just by the visual stimulation

Poor Geoff was straining, Chloe's teasing movements were having such an effect. Had he been in the same room and suddenly released from his bondage he would have found it very difficult to control his animal lust. He was absolutely desperate, had he been in Chloe's bedroom he would have flung the banana aside and pushed himself home, and with a few powerful thrusts release his semen into the unprotected girl. Yes, flooded her with his cum!

Restrained, he could do nothing but stare and watch Chloe masturbate. Her eyes were on his disembodied penis - a visual masturbatory aid normally only available in pictorial rather than the real form unless the girl is lucky enough to have the opportunity to bring herself off whilst acting as a Peeping Jane.

The fact Chloe's eyes were on his erection indicated he had not exactly been forgotten. This was made even clearer when Chloe's hands moved from her sex, leaving the banana embedded, and moved off the bed. Geoff's eyes went wide. Surely she was not going to...

But if she was not, she was giving a very good tease, a very good impression of a girl intent on sucking a penis. Across the carpet on her hands and knees Chloe came crawling towards him, her eyes looking up at his spy hole and then down to where his penis was - and she was still licking her lips, even opening and closing them. Surely she was not going to... to fellate him?

And then he could see Chloe's lower back, her bottom and legs but nothing else. Her head was hidden but he could feel warm breath on the exposed skin of his swollen knob. He knew it was moving up and down with excitement.

He squeezed his eyes tight and shuddered. That really had been the touch of a tongue, just a little lick but he had felt it warm and wet.

Oh crumbs! Those really were girl lips holding his knob! It was really happening! Geoff felt the lips slide, a caressing wet feeling down his knob and then onto his shaft.

Geoff Munnings had his penis in Mr and Mrs Smold's daughter's mouth. It was, it was... difficult to describe how good it felt to Geoff. He could see nothing but the knowledge and the feeling was so in his mind. He could see her bottom moving and was sure her hand was moving the banana within her. His pleasure intense, but so, no doubt, was Chloe's as she masturbated with banana in her sex and the bonus of a real penis in mouth.

Of course Geoff did not last long; could not warn Chloe of the impending flood; all he could do was go with the release and revel in the feeling and delight in the knowledge Chloe did not pull away but accepted the hot pulses of his semen.

Her face appeared, rather reddened, with sparkling eyes and a big grin in the field of his spy hole. As Geoff stared with his single eye through his knothole Chloe opened her mouth. There it was. The semen he had felt, no enjoyed, pulsing up and out of his urethra sitting in a pool in and around Chloe's tongue. She rolled it around, playing with her tongue in it, showing off what she had done to Geoff - and then he watched her swallow.

Chloe was not yet done, she stepped back still moving the banana within her and as Geoff felt himself subsiding he was able to watch Chloe's orgasm come. Was it her first of the evening or had she perhaps come whilst sucking him? He did not know but, despite the loss of his own sexual excitement, it was really good seeing the look on her face.

It was also good feeling his limp dick being sucked again before being pushed by Chloe back through the hole followed, carefully, one by one by his balls - his genitalia back in his own possession.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers
12