The Chocolate Fountain

Story Info
A shy submissive and a Handsome Master find each other.
800 words
3.89
9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rebekkafl
rebekkafl
41 Followers

He walked into the room... an air about him struck her immediately. He was unlike any of the other Masters ~ quiet, observing all that was going on in the room. She whispered to one of her sisters "who is that handsome Master that just entered?" Her friend whispered that he was an occasional visitor there... every time, he did the same thing ~ sits on a chair, looks around the room, keeps his comments to himself, almost expecting to find something that sparks his interest, and if nothing does, he moves onto another room.

He heard the soft giggle, and quickly snapped out of his trance. He looked around, and saw her... sitting there on her soft pillow... her mischievous green eyes looking around the room... her soft enigmatic smile showing off supple lips that begged to be kissed... the light bouncing off her short red hair like a halo from above.

He wondered who she was ~ he had never seen her in the room, so she must be a new visitor there.

It was then that she felt his blue eyes pierce right through her. A wave of desire flowed through her like once before... a long ago Master that had caused so much hurt that she not only walked away from their relationship, but she also walked away from a hunger that caused her to cry every single night.

She turned towards him and shyly smiled as she got up from her pillows. Her destination ~ the chocolate fountain that was installed a few days earlier. She turned it on, and was mesmerized by the chocolate flowing through the fountain, like the river that had been flowing through her body for a long time. She then felt the stranger's eyes pierce right through her again...this time, an intensity so strong that she could feel it zap right to her core. She felt her body go totally flush, and knew that she needed to feed the desire... now...

She dipped a couple of pieces of banana into the fountain, slowly coating it entirely with the chocolate. She then dipped a couple of strawberries into the fountain... He watched her doing this ~ his eyes on her, watching intensely as each piece of fruit got coated with the chocolate. How he wished to coat her entire body in chocolate, and then have the pleasure of licking every single drop off her until she screamed and released her orgasm.

She nonchalantly brought a piece of banana to her lips, and then heard those magical words...

"Here, let me help you with the fruit"

She turned, felt her face go flush, and in a trance, walked over to where the stranger was sitting. She handed the plate to him, her fingers gently grazing his. She felt the heat eminating from them, and softly gasped.

He took a piece of banana, and brushed it against her lips... she instintly parted them, and accepted the banana into her mouth.

She then fed him a piece of banana... his lips slowly parted, and then he captured her fingers in his mouth... gently sucking the chocolate from them in a very enticing way. She felt her face go redder and redder, the desire building inside her like never before.

He softly released her fingers, now cleaned and no chocolate left on them.

He then took a piece of strawberry... traced her lips with the chocolate, then removed the strawberry and wiped the chocolate from her lips.

He laughed as her tongue tried to capture his finger... his eyes twinkled at her, letting her know that in good time, she would taste him.

He watched as her lips once again instinctually opened slowly... he could see the desire in her eyes build up... he then softly fed her the strawberry, and watched as her mouth captured his fingers.

She greedily sucked the chocolate from his fingers... her tongue swirling around, seeking and finding every single drop of chocolate... this stranger was feeding the hunger that was building inside her... a hunger that she could not take anymore... a lust that was consuming both of them on many levels.

She released his fingers, which were now glistening with her wetness.

He rose, took the plate in one hand and her hand in the other, and they disappeared into the night...

They spent the rest of their time feeding each other the fruit... he parted her robe, took a strawberry, and traced a pattern from her neck to her stomach.

His mouth following the path, causing her to gasp and moan with every lick and suck... goosebumps appearing where chocolate and wetness once was... and he knew that in time, she would be his and they would be O/one.

Two lost souls had finally found each other...

rebekkafl
rebekkafl
41 Followers