The Choice

Story Info
A submissive given a dilemma he never imagined.
1k words
3.77
34.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina smiled as she leaned back in her recliner. The patent leather of her bodysuit rasped as she crossed one of her legs over the other. With her eyes closed, she sucked in a deep, satisfying breath. Then her eyes fluttered open, and focused on a nude, kneeling man in the corner. "Tell me again why you are here boy."

The young man shifted his weight from his right knee to his left. "I wanted to know what it was like to experience submission, Miss Christina." He felt her eyes on his naked body like they were a pair of probing hands. He casts his eyes to the stone floor.

Christina placed a lit cigarette between her sanguine lips and took a long drag. She sat silent for a moment, almost as if she was considering the young man's response, and then let the blue-grey smoke billow from her open mouth. "Are you sure about this boy? Do you truly think you are ready to know what it is like to submit?"

His eyes left the floor momentarily to meet Christina's green gaze. "Yes Miss, I am ready."

"Very good, boy," She ground the cigarette into an ashtray and rose to her high heeled feet. Christina strode towards the young man; each of her steps sent a clicking echo to reverberate through the stone chamber. As she stood before him, she slid a finger through her hair, tucking the shoulder length strands behind an ear. "Oh so very good."

With this striking woman standing directly before him, the man began to tremble. His fingers clenched and the nails dug into his bare thighs. "What would you like for me to do, Miss Christina?"

Christina stooped down. She bent her knees and back and lowered herself until she was almost eye level with the man. She brushed her delicate fingers against his cheek and let them thread through his short hair. She then bunched up a handful of his hair and wrenched his head back until his wide eyes were directly in line with hers. Her expression remained calm. "For one, you are not to speak unless spoken to. Do you understand boy?"

Shaken, the young man nodded his head up and down. He could sense the faint but distinct aroma of perfume. "Yes. Yes Miss"

"Good boy." Christina rose up to her feet. She cut quite an impressive figure with her shoulder length blonde hair and her athletic yet shapely body. Her patent leather gave her almost a menacing aura. Christina knew this very well. She knew that her sexuality was an easy way to open the door of a man's submission, and she took advantage of it to her fullest extent.

Christina placed one hand on her waist and cocked a hip as she looked down at the cowing man at her feet. She smiled and inched closer just a bit. She then pinched the shiny zipper handle that dangled at her waist line and tugged it down between her legs. As the metal teeth parted slightly, slightly wet pink flesh was visible between.

The man began to shake visibly. His chest heaved up and down as he felt the unmistakable scent of a woman wash over him. He felt a pang in his crotch and looked down to see himself growing erect. He looked back up, Christina's hips practically at eye level, and could tell from the wet glint between the mouth of the zipper that she was aroused as well.

Christina spun where she stood and strode over to a large dresser. As she rummaged through the top drawer, she looked over her shoulder at the kneeling man. She grinned as she realized that his eyes were firmly planted on her bobbing, leather clad bottom. She fished out what she was looking for and the man's eyes immediately sought it out with a fearful recognition. She turned, cradling the gleaming steel chastity tube in her hands. "I see you already know what this is, it saves me the trouble of explaining it to you."

Christina stepped over to her bed and placed the chastity device at the foot. She turned to face away from the still kneeling man and reached for the zipper bead still dangling between her thighs. She grasped hold and slid the clasp up, over the crease of her large bottom. Further she pulled and parted the patent leather over her lower back. She kept tugging until the zipper clasp rested between her shoulder blades, and a sliver of tanned flesh was apparent from her back to her ass.

The young man, his eyes wide and his mouth agape, watched as Christina crawled onto the bed. As she moved onto her hands and knees, the leather bodysuit parted and slid away, revealing a buxom, naked ass and dripping womanhood. His lips parted and his erection throbbed and jerked. He let out a low moan.

Christina turned her head and looked back at the boy, grinning broadly as she noticed his angry red erection. "I have a choice for you boy. I know that you want this ass oh so badly," She arched her back to accentuate her displayed bottom. "And you may take it if you want. You can come over and ride my ass all night long if you want it bad enough."

The young man groaned. His erection practically leaped and jumped in his lap as he listened to Christina's words. His eyes traced over the line on her upper thighs where her inky black bodysuit ended and her honey flesh began. They wandered over the serpentine curve of her arched back. And they centered upon the wet pink mound just south of her tiny rear entrance.

"But then again, I'd just love to see just what kind of sissy, submissive bitch you can truly be." Her eyes flitted down at the chastity tube, then back up to the nude young man. She then whipped her head back, letting her blonde hair cascade over her back. And she waited.

The man stood slowly, his hands balling into tight fists then relaxing. His cock bobbed idly. Slowly, timidly, he padded over to the bed. His breath was a barely audible whimper as he gazed down at the device, then at Christina's wanting, waiting ass. He leaned in.

Christina threw a stare over her shoulder and grinned broadly as she saw him heft the chastity tube from the bed. She purred. "Good boy."