The Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack Jack? No, he is my friend," Beth said, "I am glad that you helped me," and leaned down and kissed the creature on its forehead she was amazed that she was not repulsed by this thing in the least.

"Don't thank me yet wench," he spat back still angry, "for I get you for one whole day and I am going to take you up the ass!" He then pulled back her cloak and started run his hands over her ass bringing one of his fingers to her hole and started to massage it in.

Beth for her part just leaned into the assault as the demon's finger slid in her ass and breathed, "I am yours to do as you wish."

"How could I be so stupid to make such a deal," the demon cried out loud and snapped its fingers again and both disappeared into the night. Though their voices could still be heard with each passing word a little fainter than the one before, it said, "So what do you think of pumpkins?"

***

"Let's have some fun, Jack Jack," Beth said with a childish tone.

"Beth," he said as he looked her over for it had been an entire year since he had last seen her. The night she had died and come back as something else made him determined to help her through this ordeal in order to pay back his debt and help you gain control of these dark forces that now ruled her soul.

"I am so sorry Jack Jack," she said coyly as she turned her gaze back to him then approached and reached down to boldly started massaging his dick through his breeches, "I see that you missed me as well. I promise to take care of you later, okay?"

"Beth, I am only here to help you to complete what must be done and not lose you to that monster," he said while trying to extract himself with some difficulty from her wanton hands.

"Zrathal, is not so bad," she whispered wickedly.

"Beth! What has that thing done to you! Remember who you are, or else go back to that thing and be his, his toy," demanded Jack Jack.

"Please don't give up on me Jack Jack, not you," Beth pleaded as her mood changed instantly, "You don't know what it is like being in that realm. The things that go on there," she whispered, "I can't do this without you."

"Then let's get going, while the night is young," he said as he started to sprint across the bridge and she raced after him.

"Where do we go," she inquired?

"Tully's tavern," he said without looking at her, "One of them is bound to be there."

"No!" she said coming to a halt at the edge of the town, "Where is Joseph?"

This caused Jack Jack to let out a sigh and stop his pursuit and say, "Let it go Beth, I beg you nothing good can come from this."

"What do you mean?" she said somewhat angrily, "I want to see the man that I was supposed to marry. Take me to him Jack Jack, or else I will waste my night searching for him!"

Jack Jack turned to protest, but then thought better of it and started again into the city but turned down a path that took them from the tavern. He slowed as they approached a warehouse at one of the more shady docks. There were still lights on within at this late hour as Jack Jack and Beth made their way to one of the windows of the warehouse.

"What are we doing here?" Beth whispered, "I told you that I wanted to see Joseph and not chase those vermin down just yet."

"Beth," Jack Jack pleaded, "I have done as you asked. Let's leave now and go after Beradine. I can find him easily enough."

Beth pushed him out of the way of the window and peered in. She brought her hand up to her mouth at the sight that she be held. There within the warehouse sat her beloved Joseph, though the year had changed him. Where there was once a clean cut man that was desired amongst the upper social circles of the time, now sat a man ruined by tragedy, rum, and sex. His once perfectly shaved face wore the look of a two day beard and his hair had the appearance of being unwashed and unkept. His clothes that he always was so meticulous over now had visible stains upon his coat.

Joseph at the moment was playing cards against two equally undesirable characters. One was a dock hand in his late fifties and the other was a fat man with thin oily hair who appeared to be the owner of the warehouse. In addition to the two players were two wenches that just like the men, had seen their better days.

One wore a flimsy green colored dress that barely hide her tiny tits as she draped her arms around the fat man, while the other was a slightly plump grey haired woman that had her hair pulled back into a knot with a pale purple dress that showed her sagging breasts. This woman was standing next to Joseph as his hand brazenly traveled up under the woman's dress and was massaging the woman's large butt. For this woman's part, her hand rested upon his trousers and was actively feeling Joseph's hard dick.

Joseph pushed the last of his chips into the center of the table and grinned as he took another sip of rum from his bottle before offering it up to the woman beside him. She readily took her turn before offering it to her partner. The old man laid his cards on the table and it was obvious that Joseph's cards were beat based on him slumping into his chair.

The fat oily man stood up and told him to cheer up as he pulled the green colored dress up and over the woman that had been draped over him to revel that she had nothing on underneath. Her breasts were barely even noticeable. The fat man then lifted her up and sat her onto the card table, while the old sailor tried to collect his winnings.

As Joseph stood up to revel he now had a stomach that expanded over his pants, the plumb wench pulled down his breeches and began to suck his unwashed hardening dick.

"How could this have happened?" Beth asked not believing what she was seeing through the window, "Joseph was so innocent. What about his shop?"

"He lost it all, sadly," Jack Jack said quietly as he reached out to Beth, who shoved away his hands not wanting to be comforted. "The pain of losing you was too much for him and he lost himself into the bottle and then into this," as he looked back through the window to see Joseph now plowing the woman next to the table, while the other woman was being fucked by the fat oily man and sucking the old sailor's wrinkled dick.

"I don't understand why did he not go and get the Constable to arrest Beradine?" she questioned.

"You see," Jack Jack said turning away from the window to study Beth's face as she continued to watch what was going on, "Beradine Black soon after your disappearance," she instantly turned to Jack Jack, but he put up a hand to silence her," after your disappearance," he continued, "he struck a rather lucrative deal with Joseph to solely do business with his shop."

"What? No Joseph would never!" she whispered and then went back to looking through the window at her former betrothed having sex with the lowest circle of society within the port town.

"Apparently, he did have some issues over it, for he eventually lost his business to Beradine," Jack Jack said coldly.

"No," Beth whispered harshly as she could hear Joseph cry out in climax as he came inside the plumb whore.

Jack Jack reached out again for Beth and this time she did not shove his hands away, "We should go now," he said quietly. She slowly stood up and moved instead into him and stretched her hands within his cloak and pulled his body next to hers. He hesitated for a moment and then wrapped his arms around her pulling his cloak about at the same time to ensure that they were hidden away in darkness. She could feel the heat that generated from this living being into her cold vessel which then rocked her back to the present and what she had become. She stepped out of his embrace and said, "Take me to the tavern."

***

At this Jack Jack wheeled about and headed once again towards the heart of the town. She raced after him desperate to put her former betrothed's image out of her mind. He came to a halt before a tavern whose lanterns still shone bright into the night and loud ruckus noise erupted from. He turned to Beth and said, "They will not allow me inside, but I am sure one of the men you seek shall be within."

Beth simply smiled and took Jack Jack by the hand saying, "Do not fear, for tonight they will make an exception." She crossed over the doorway and upon instantly seeing a tall black man coming into the tavern no less with a white woman, a rather large brutish man made his way menacingly towards Jack Jack. Beth effortless stepped into the large man's path and grasped his forearm and gazed into his eyes. The man's face almost instantly went blank. Without warning the man headed straight towards the door past both of them and started tearing off his clothes as he went.

The tavern keeper called out from behind the bar, "What is going on? John what are you doing? Mary grab him before one of town elders sees that fool!" he said to a small middle aged woman with red hair who was carrying empty tankards back to the bar. As she passed by Beth and Jack Jack she almost stopped in her tracks at seeing the black man, but just like the man before her, she also went blank in the face as Beth had reached around her held the woman by the waist. She leaned in and whispered something to her ear, who then started again for the door but also began to strip off her dress and under garments. Once outside the naked Mary pushed John straight down into the mud covered street and unceremoniously mounted the man's dick into her surprisingly dripping pussy. This brought hollers and shouts from the tavern as every man and even some women pressed against the window to see the vulgar display going on.

The tavern owner stepped out from the bar and demanded to know what Beth had done to them, as he clearly was catching on that something was not right.

Beth reached out for the tavern owner who successfully dodged the first attempt but not the second as her hands touched him. He froze upon her touch and then went back behind the bar and proceeded to undo his breeches and began to savagely pump his dick with his hands.

The other bar wench came over to demand what her boss was going to do to Mary for behaving such, but gasped in disbelief as she saw her employer working away on his own dick. She then looked at Beth and then Jack Jack as she tried to put reason to it all. To both their surprise, she then went over to the tavern owner and pulled him into the back room pulling the curtain shut behind them.

Though the curtain was never intended to hide everything behind the room, but rather divert patrons attentions elsewhere, Beth could clearly saw the woman apparently take her chance to have the owner pull her dress off of her and sink to her knees to envelope the man's cock. This brought the most satisfied moan from the man as he thruster eagerly into her mouth.

Outside, Mary had taken the position of being on all fours as John was now plunging away at her from behind. It was quite the scene as they both now were smeared with mud from their exploits. Mary was begging for him to drive it deeper, as if she was a town whore. Inside the tavern many of the men now sported tented pants as they watched the scene, while others looked back to the bar to see another equally sexual scene developing behind the curtains of the back room, as the owner had pushed the other tavern wench onto a shelf and was pumping his dick in and out of her while she gasped and moaned.

Beth seeing her prey moved to one of the far windows where a tall lanky man stood watching outside while one of hands lightly massaged his trapped dick in his breeches. "Hello Seth," Beth cooed, "It seems you have a problem with your pants?"

The man turned around and almost fainted at seeing her again. "It is YOU! That cannot be, I saw you," with his voice trailing off. Rubbing his face and eyes hoping that this woman dressed in a black cloak would be gone when he opened them again, of course she was still there. He started to take a step to the door, but then another figure stepped in his way and blocked the path. This figure then approached and Seth saw that this was a black man, "They don't allow..." Seth started pointing at Jack Jack.

"Don't worry," Beth countered and flipped her head back towards the bar where now another patron had joined the festivities and was giving it to the wench in the ass, while she cleaned the owner's dick of his spent cum and her left over juices, "I think tonight is a night of exceptions, don't you? Shall we sit?" She then motioned to a table in the back that was hidden by shadows with one single candle lamp burning on the table.

"I don't know..." Seth said uneasily but felt himself being pushed forward by the black man. Seth followed behind Beth who took the bench against the wall. A gasp and hard swallow escaped Seth's mouth when he saw Beth sit down as for the first time her black cloak opened to revel what she wore underneath. Beth seeing this lifted her leg to rest her booted foot on one of the bar chairs, which allowed Seth a perfect view of her golden haired pussy as she wore no undergarment and the skirt flared perfectly to revel the hidden treasure. Beth just smiled allowing Seth to gaze at her. Jack Jack took the seat next to her on the bench.

"See something you like?" she teased.

"What?" Seth asked being pulled out of his trance.

"Come here," Beth said and reached out for the man. Upon the touch of her hand, Seth was instantly being drawn into her and found himself on his knees before her open legs.

"I am in need of some attention. Can you attend to me?" she said as she gently began to push Seth's head to her crotch. Seth could only nod dumbly and did as he was told.

He ran his hands over her inner white thighs from where her boots ended to her golden mound. Sticky out his tongue he licked the length of her slit, amazed at how divine it smelled and tasted almost as if it was honey and spice. He had never tasted such on another woman. Beth reached down and ran her hand through his hair and said, "That is it my pet, attend to me... your master."

Seth looked up somewhat confused, but smiled again dumbly as Beth pushed him back to her pussy saying, "I didn't give permission for you to stop."

Seth did as told and began to lick her pussy with the flat of his tongue and finally suckling on her clit, while at the same time started to slide a finger into her moist slit. This caused Beth to let out a small sigh of contentedness as she shifted a little on the bench to open her thighs wider, causing Seth to fall more into her crotch.

Beth looked over at Jack Jack who sat next to her and reached out with her other hand to his crotch where she found his long dick, rock hard. "Why Jack Jack, I did not mean to leave you out." she cooed as she started to undo his belt.

"This is not you Beth," Jack Jack said, "You know what this man did to you and look at what you are allowing him to do to you now." he said pointing down at Seth who was lapping away blissfully.

"Pleasure before punishment, dear Jack Jack." Beth said, as she finally was able to get her hand into his pants and released his monstrous dick, "Besides this is a part of who I am now...and I think you like it."

Jack Jack could only groin as he looked at the petite white hand that slowly pumped his black dick. He groined even louder when he heard Beth say, "It is such a beautiful cock, Jack Jack," as she stopped for a moment to massage and tug on his balls before going back to work his dick with her hand. His skin was soft and smooth so her petite grip slid effortlessly over the shaft and sent Jack Jack closer to climax.

Beth looked out into the tavern and smiled at the image she must be causing if these patrons were not so preoccupied with the current going-ons, as she had one man in between her legs and she was masturbating another man, who was black no less. She let out another small moan as she ground her hips into Seth's face and leaned over to kiss Jack Jack's dick.

She sat back up not wanting to lose control of the situation, or at least not yet and asked, "Seth do you want me? I seem to remember that you did not get your chance with me the first time." Beth looked up on the man cradled between her thighs and waited for a response.

This sent a cold shiver down through his spine as he looked up at her nervously and said nothing. Beth said, "Stand up my pet. Don't you want me?" As Seth stood up before her, she reached out and started to grope the man's dick inside his breeches.

Finally, Seth said rather hoarsely, "Yes, I want you so bad. I need you."

"Yes, but do you know what my pet? You shall never have your turn with me. In fact, it will never be your turn again on this miserable plane of existence!" Beth said now coldly as she gripped Seth's dick like the talons of a hawk, which brought a pained expression to the man's face and an injured grunt from his lips. Beth continued, "My advice is to enjoy what time you have left tonight, for I am gracious in that I will give you more time than you gave me, but I will come for you later and where I take you no one should ever have to go." she said while she pushed him away and he stumbled so hard over a chair that he almost fell down, "Run, my pet run!" Beth laughed wickedly all the while still lovingly stroking Jack Jack's dick.

Suddenly Beth heard a familiar voice call out to the tavern keeper demanding to know what was going on. It took a moment for her to recognize him, but it was the young man who worked for her once betrothed Joseph, Nathanial. He looked older now and carried himself with authority as he strode father into the tavern. Beth then noticed he wore a blue cloak and had a forest green coat underneath of the Constable. Reaching out, Nathanial pulled the tavern keeper off of the bar wench that he had begun to fuck again and demanded to know what was going on.

"Nathanial is the youngest Constable in the colony," said Jack Jack at seeing Beth eye the young man, "He became the Constable after the previous one so readily accepted Mr. Black's theory that you simply ran off into the woods. Nathanial did not buy it and continued to search for you." he finished with a groin as Beth was now furiously pumping his dick while she watched this young man survey the room.

All of the sudden the mental commands that she had given to each in the room slipped away, leaving each to wonder how they got into the current predicament, except of course the one bar wench who had readily took advantage of the situation with the keeper but now pretended shock and innocence.

Nathanial instructed several of the patrons to take clothes to the two now outside in the mud naked and screaming. He then saw the two suspicious figures in the back and approached them. Beth for her part lowered her foot down one rung on the chair so that she would not be so obviously displaying herself and slowed to a consistent pace on Jack Jack's dick but did not let go.

"Jack Jack, what are you doing here in the tavern? You know Tully's views on your people." he said.

"And what are your views on his people?" came Beth's voice indicating Jack Jack.

Nathanial turned to address this woman for the first time. Beth's cloak was not as brazenly open as it had been before, but Beth watched the man's eyes as she pushed out her knee slightly to revel part of her creamy white thigh from behind her cloak. Nathanial's eyes flared in instant passion at this, but as his eyes traveled down Beth's arm that led to Jack Jack's crotch those eyes narrowed. Nathanial did have his limits as whatever was going on there other side of the table appeared to cross a line of decency for him.

"Beth, Nathanial is a good man to all in his charge," said Jack Jack with some effort for Beth's constant attention was bringing him close to the edge.

At the mention of Beth's name, Nathanial looked back to at the woman. His eyes started to widen in recognition. "Miss Giles?" he said disbelievingly.