The Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke started to test the waters by scooping up her wetness and rubbing it closer and closer to her prized opening. Sam squirmed as his fingers roughly handled her bruised and battered ass but as his fingers made their way closer and closer to her anus she holds still. Surely he was not about to break her golden rule, not even her perverted boss was allowed in that way. Doubts were gone when she feels his hands spread her ass cheeks apart and a finger push at her back entrance. The word 'no' forms on her lips but is not uttered as Luke penetrates her ass quickly causing her to jolt on top of him. This movement, unfortunately for her, makes the finger plunge in even deeper. This invasion continues as he fingers fucks this tight hole as if it were her moist cunt. Eventually, Luke is able to push two fingers inside and, with her lying still and no effort to stop him, he scissors his fingers to stretch and widen the hole. He is mesmerised by his actions. Watching his fingers vanish into her hand printed ass was beyond anything her could have hoped for. Also, her lying here letting him was several wet dreams come true.

It was all getting too much for Luke, he nearly cummed spanking her but this was even harder. He wanted to enjoy it for even longer but the thought of shoving his cock in there was even greater. Lifting her up and throwing her over his shoulder he goes over to the oak bed and dumps her face down on top of the black rubberised sheets. Stripping off and unclipping her cuffs, he reattaches her spread eagled and places some pillows under her hips to raise her delicious ass in the air. He can't resist spanking it again, first with one hand and them the other. Occasionally, Luke makes his hand strike lower to catch her exposed cunt and tender thighs whilst using his other hand to alternatively fuck her anus and cunt.

"I'm going to fuck your ass properly now Bitch and I'm going to cum inside you. I'm going to use all your holes this weekend whenever I want to. If you want this marriage to last then no holes are barred to me anymore."

With this he positions his ready cock at her previously forbidden opening and pushes his head inside. Sam bites at the pillows beneath her as the pain rocks through her body. However, the finger fucking has nearly taken her over the edge and a mixed of pleasure is merged in with her discomfort. Not being a cruel man, Luke gives Sam a moment to get used to his cock inside her before inching it in slowly until he reaches his hilt. Looking down at his cock sunk into her ass is almost enough to send him cumming there and then. Instead, he grabs the camera he picked up from his bag as he carried her over and placed on the bed. Taking pictures of this wife with his cock buried inside her will provide him with wanking material for years to come, or is that cum?

Setting the camera to video he films himself pulling out to the tip and then pushing back inside her. Then aiming the camera at her head he tells Sam to turn for the camera and smile. She obliges and he films the waves of emotions that cross her face as he pulls out quickly and shoves himself back inside with considerable force. First he sees shock, then pain, then embarrassment and something that looks like pleasure. Barley managing to keep the camera steady he repeats this process wanting to capture this moment for prosperity. A new idea forms in his mind as he fucks her ass more vigorously than he first planned. As he nears completion he whips out his cock and films himself spurting cum all over her burning ass cheeks and lithe back. He even gets some in that perfectly straightened hair and the white of his cum stands out on the dark hair like pearls. Somehow, Luke manages to find the energy to switch back to camera mode to get off a few still shots as well, zooming in on her gaping anus and his cum on her abused buttocks.

Finally, he leaves the bed and goes into the bathroom, leaving her still tied up and weeping into the pillows. Whilst cleaning himself off, he chuckles at how she never asked him to stop. She let him fuck her ass and never said no, what a cum loving whore she really was. Next time, he would take his time on that ass. That was his now as he could tell that not even her boss had plundered that treasure.

Meanwhile, Sam on the bed continues to weep. Not in pain, but because she is ashamed of herself. Not only did she let Luke do the one thing on her 'No, no!' list but it also made her orgasm. She hopes she managed to hide it from him as he took his degrading photos of his achievements but the evidence was damp beneath her. Why did she not tell him to stop, why was she really letting this happen? Surely she could fight the pre-nuptial agreement in court and get something out of this marriage. However, could she afford to take the chance? She did not want to be poor and she knew her married boss would not want her permanently. That's why she was allowing Luke to do all this. It was a small price to pay for her lifestyle. Plus, that was three times now, surely he was done for the night and they were heading back home in only a few days.

Little did Sam know about the pills Luke had acquired from a pharmaceutical friend on the black market, one tablet designed to increase cum production and another that provided extra stamina and blood flow. Combined they allowed the user to get regular erections and cum each time. Not suitable for prolonged use, but alright for a weekend to remember. Popping an extra stamina pill in the bathroom, Luke wanks his cock back to life and strides back into the bedroom. Sam's face turns in his direction shows a stunned look at his new erection as he climbs back on the bed and proceeds to fuck her ass once more.

This time, Luke makes it last, leaning over to grab her tits from underneath and pinching them hard causing her ass to tighten on his cock even more. Then, spanking her ass as he goes, he fucks her harder than he ever has before calling her every dirty name that comes to mind. This time, as his balls tightens for release, he sinks deep himself inside and unloads himself in her ass. Sam feels the hot liquid fill her insides and this time she can't disguise the orgasm she reaches from the mixture of pleasure and pain. Unable to believe what is happening, Luke pulls out and looks down at his wife in her after glow. Did she really orgasm whilst he fucked her ass? Looking down he sees the wet patch beneath her and starts to laugh.

"You liked that didn't you Bitch? Well, well, well what a dirty whore I have for a wife. Well, all that fucking has made me hungry, go get yourself cleaned up and make me some dinner you Cum Loving Slut."

Luke unclips her restraints and sits on the bed and watches her go into the bathroom. He can tell she is sore from the spanking and ass fucking by how she is walking and continues to laugh and call her filthy names as she closes the door. Picking up the camera he flicks through the pictures and watches the film, his cock stirs once again and he silently thanks his friend for the pills.

In the bathroom, Sam cleans the dried cum off her face from the car and then tries to get as much off her back and ass as she can reach. Sitting down she cleans up the mixture of her juices and cum that pours out of her cunt and ass. When finished, she looks at herself in the mirror, her hair has escaped unscathed but her ass is a different story. Turning around she can see Luke's abuse of her ass shining red against her pale skin. Why did she let him do that? Why was she letting him do any of this? Money? Was she really that much of a whore?

Coming out of the bathroom she moves over to the kitchen, it seems already pre-stocked and whilst Luke goes to clean himself off she makes some sandwiches, a task that seems so mundane after the day's events. Looking out of the window she can see that it is early evening as it had taken half a day to get here and she'd been busy getting fucked until now. Absorbed in her task she does not hear Luke approaching until she is pressed hard against the kitchen counter. His hands wrapping around her to take a nipple in each hand as he starts to tweak and pulls at them. Sam struggles to continue to make the food as he continues his administrations of her tits. Occasionally, he slaps them from side to side and pinches the tender flesh and twists. Sam can feel his hard cock slide up her butt crack and its head resting against her lower back. How can he be ready again?!

As she finishes, he takes the plates and moves them to one side, pushing her further forward until she leaning over the counter on her tip toes. Then taking a leg in each hand, he lifts them up wide and ploughs his cock into her cunt. Sam holds onto the edge of the counter for support as he takes her from behind. Her tenderised tits crushed against the cold marble as he fucks her roughly, once again he pulls out at the last minute, lowers her down and shoots his load all over her back and uses his flaccid cock to rub it into her skin. Grabbing a ring from her collar he pulls her onto her knees towards his cum dripping member and pushes it into her mouth for her to clean off with her tongue.

Once Sam is finished getting all the juices of, Luke picks up his plate and goes to sit at the kitchen table and eats his sandwich like noting has ever happened. Sam moves over with her plate to sit and eat, but Luke silently stands up, puts the plate on the floor and re-clips her hands behind her back. Pushing her to the ground by her hair he shoves her face into the food.

"Eat it like the Bitch you are. I've done fucking you for today but that doesn't mean this is all over."

Sam struggles to eat the food off the plate, desperate for food as the last time she ate was breakfast that morning. Luke gets up to fetch water which he holds for her to drink, a tender moment compared to everything else going on.

After finishing the meal, Luke unclips Sam's hands so she can clear up, shuffling as her feet are still tethered together with the chain. Luke relaxes into the couch and watches his beautiful wife do a rare thing, tidy up. At home they had a cleaner who did most of the work and Sam never did any chore of her own bar the shopping which often burnt a hole in his finances. Watching his spoiled little wife washing the pots, butt naked and chained up causes a smile to spread across face. He is enjoying this! This is how he should have treated her all along. Maybe he was too soft on her and she needed a firm hand and that's why she cheated on him. Could this have really been his fault for being a bad husband and not tending to his wife better? Pushing that thought aside, he starts to think of what he is going to do to her next. He was done fucking, the tablets were good, but not that good. He'll save the rest for tomorrow.

After finishing the few pots, Sam shuffles her way to the couch where Luke re-clips her arms behind her back and gets her to stand in front of him. Her cunt at eye level, he explains he is done fucking her, but that was only with his cock. Getting her to spread her legs as far as possible in the chains, he inserts his fingers deep inside her cunt. Using his thumb to rub against her clit, he reaches up with his free hand to caress her tits. He smiles as her legs beginning to shake as he knows she is about to orgasm against her will. Looking up he can see the shame in her face as she releases and she can barely stand as the wave rocks her body. Allowing her juices to run down his fingers, he stands and pushes them into her mouth so she can lick them clean.

"On the bed are some clothes for you to wear, we're going out for an evening ride in the car. Make sure you clean yourself up first Bitch, I don't want to go out with some cum covered whore."

Removing her cuffs and collar he watches her walk over to the bed. She stops and nearly turns to speak to him when she remembers the rules. On the bed is the underwear from the video, the ones he had found hidden in her wardrobe. There was nothing else. Surely he had other clothes for her to wear in the car? Putting on the tiny thong, that vanishes up her butt cheeks and features a decorated slit in the front for easy access to the cunt, she hopes there is something else. Putting on the peephole bra that lifts and pushes together her tits to form the ultimate cleavage, she looks down to see the strategically placed holes that allows her nipples to peek through suggestively.

Keeping her high heels on, she walks back over to Luke on the couch. He is dressed in black trousers and a black shirt. He looks smarter and sexier than she's ever seen him before. Standing as she approaches, he covers the distance between them and pinches both nipples through the peepholes, using them like handles to pull her towards him. Now, instead of peeking out they jut out obviously through the sheer black fabric and the holes trimmed with red ribbon. Then he then reaches down to slid a finger through the matching slit in the thong and a hand around to move the string on the thong to finger her anus, Sam suddenly feels more naked than when she was undressed. This underwear gives her no protection, just highlights her bountiful features and offers them up on a plate for the taking.

Luke goes and opens the door and motions for her to leave. So he did plan for her to not wear any more than this. Could she do it? She travelled from the car to the cottage naked, but could she get in the car dressed like this and go for a drive? Even whilst thinking about it, her feet made the decision and carried her outside where her hips betray her as they sway as she moves. Knowing Luke was getting an eyeful behind her as he locks the cottage door and follows her out to the car. Getting into the passenger seat, the leather seat is cold from the evening air on her buttocks. Sam is almost grateful for this after the stings from his spanks have caused them to feel like they are on fire. Putting on the seatbelt causes her tits to jut out even more and reviewing herself in the reflective night windscreen she looks obscene.

Luke sits in the driver's seat, looking across at his wife. Her tits are jutting out either side of the belt and her nipples are even harder from the cold air. Looking down he sees she is spreading her knees wide apart. So she is learning. He can't resist moving his hand to that inviting slit and slipping his fingers inside her hole before he puts the car into gear and sets off.

Travelling on quiet country roads, Sam struggles to keep her arms and hands from covering herself up, but she knows Luke would be upset and her cooling buttocks are a reminder that she does not want to displease him again until this is all over. Occasionally, a car passes them but she is sure that in the darkened car they would be unable to make out her sluttish state and if they did they would be long gone before the other driver realises what they have seen.

Luke sits silently in the car, and Sam does not want to risk breaking the peace and quiet. It gives her time to re-evaluate their relationship. Why did she cheat on him in the first place? She remembers that she needed more excitement and their bedroom antics had become routine and in some cases tedious. He'd 'play' with her tits a bit, they kiss a bit and then he'd climb on top and screw her a bit. It was all quick and lacked any sort of real emotion or passion. He was not imaginative and she always felt it was his job to make things more exciting. Then she'd gotten drunk one night at a conference and her slimy boss had shown her how a man can take control. Her balding boss did nothing for her in appearance, but he knew how to push her buttons and make her climax on his demand. Her manipulative boss then used this encounter to get her to do it again and again with threats of being fired if she told anyone or refused. She got herself into this position but she was finding she was starting to enjoy the lack of control and her husband's new found confidence and imagination.

In a lay-by down a darkened path, Luke pulls the car over and tells Sam to get out and stand in front of the car so he can look at her in the spot lights. Doing as instructed, she climbs out, her heels slightly sticking in the rough track, but standing in front of the car she laces her fingers behind her neck and gives her best pose for her husband. Luke sits back and admires his wife, noticing that she is getting into his dominance of her. He decides to see how much further he can push her. Taking his camera out, he leaves the car lights on to illuminate her and goes to the front of the car. Positioning her like a rag doll bent over the hot bonnet, he starts to take pictures of his wife in various positions. He even gets her to stick her own fingers up her cunt and to play with her own tits. He may die wanking from all these pictures!

After taking a few more shots, re re-positions her bent over the bonnet and speaks firmly to her.

"You've been a lying, cheating whore and you deserve to be punished however and whenever I want Bitch. I'm going to use my belt to beat you with, but you're not allowed to cry out or someone may discover us and the deal will be over. Understand bitch?"

Sam holds back a sob as she nods her head. She thought that by being good he wouldn't punish her again. Now, she realises that she has already been bad and he will punish her just for the hell of it all. As she hears him remove his belt, in the corner of her eye she sees him double it over and she desperately tries to find something to hold onto on the smooth bonnet. When the first blow lands she nearly screams, but more from shock that excruciating pain. It does hurt, but it is more humiliating than dangerous. Each lash of the belt causes her to gasp quietly, and it seems Luke is working it hard to make her slip up and scream loudly. He positions the belt over and over onto the same tender areas. Making sure he hits the spots where he spanked her earlier and making sure the end of the belt catches her delicate cunt lips every so often. She knows she will have bruises from this assault but that is lost as she feels the heat inside her build up. Reaching under herself she starts to finger herself and tease her own nipples. After a few more blows, she is having an orgasm all over the car. Her back aches as he moves his belt to strike her there as he continues to strike as she slumps to focus on her afterglow.

After creating a crisscross of stripes on her back, he puts his belt back on and takes some more pictures revelling in his handiwork. The wet patch on the bonnet is evident and Luke smiles to himself for a job well done and makes sure he gets a few zoomed shots to remind her how much she enjoyed the beating.

Allowing her to get back into the car, he sets off back towards the cottage. Tonight he'll let her rest so she has plenty of energy for tomorrow. He'd been on the internet a lot those three days she had been away and had a store of ideas for what he wanted to do to her unwilling body. However, it seemed to him she was quite willing in some ways, so that opened up another world of possibilities. Maybe they can work things out after this, but first he was going to make sure she is well worked over so she will never think about betraying him again.

Back at the cottage, he makes her walk to the door and then crawl through, swatting her ass to guide her to the bed. Here he takes out some scissors and cuts the cursed lingerie to shreds. Sliding the blades against her skin and calling her degrading names as he slices it away to reveal her naked frame. Walking slowly around her, he caresses her skin, pinching and flicking her nipples, buttocks and cunt lips as he moves. He loves how she stands silently allowing him his every touch with no look of disgust, just a sign of resignation and even a hint of desire.