The Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allowing her a brief trip to the bathroom to clean up, he attaches the cuffs and chains her out spread eagled on one half of the bed. Next to her, he curls up on his side, one hand playing with her tits until he falls asleep. Sam hears his breathing go deep, his fingers still clamped on her tits, so close to an orgasm but denied, her legs spread too far apart to get any friction to get completion. It takes her a long time to fall asleep like this but when she does it is deep and dreamless.

A slap startles Sam awake, looking up she sees that it is morning but the light is blocked by Luke straddling her, his morning erection looming over her as it is guided into her mouth. Lifting her head up with one hand, Luke starts to fuck her mouth harder and faster than previously in the car as now he had more confidence in her commitment to the deal. He can feel her gag around his cock, but carries on whilst keeping a close eye to make sure she is given opportunity to breathe. The pills that morning seemed to have doubled his stamina and he is able to hold back and enjoy this mouth fuck much more and when his balls tighten unbearably he is ready to give her a protein breakfast straight down her throat. Slipping it out he rubs it into her sleepy face and laughs as a last burst flies into her hair and streaks across the face. What a shot, which he takes with the camera on the bedside table. He'd already taken several shots of her sleeping, careful not to wake her before he was ready.

Removing her restraints he lets her up to clean off and then demands his breakfast, again she cooks naked and eats hers off the floor with her hands secured behind her back. When she's finished washing up he calls her over to the couch. Here he passes her a mobile phone.

"Call your boss Bitch and get him to come over here, tell him you want him to come fuck your brains out. I'm not going to hurt him. I want to watch you get fucked by him and see what you nearly ruined our marriage over! This is part of the deal, if you refuse you can leave and I'll call the divorce attorney now."

Sam sits silent for a moment stunned. Of all the things she thought he'd do, this was not even a possibility. What could she say? Taking the phone she makes the call. She knows her boss will take the bait as his wife is away and he already wanted her to come over. She explains that her husband had to leave for an emergency and she was all alone waiting for his huge cock. He lives closer to the cottage than them so it would only be half and hour's drive to get there. He is already starting the car before she hangs up and passes the phone back to Luke. Smiling he passes her a silky top and a short skirt to put on, no underwear. The marks on her body had mostly gone and the light was poor in the cottage so it was doubtful her boss would see any of them.

Ten minutes before the boss is due to arrive, Luke bends Sam over the couch and fucks her ass. It is a hard passionate fuck which leaves her sore. Her nipples are tender against the silky fabric after he's finished pinching and twisting them. He means for her to remember him as her boss fucks her.

Hiding in the slated closet, Luke waits as the door knocks and Sam goes over to open it. He watches as her boss has barely got through the door before he is pawing Sam with his large grubby hands. He watches her boss move Sam over to the bed, thrust up her blouse and lock his fat mouth around her tits. He watches his wife's boss undo his trousers. He puts a condom on his lanky cock and start fucking his employee. The boss is even cruder than him. Telling Luke's wife she's a whore who likes it rough between animalistic grunts. Pumping inside of her he tells her she was a fucking cunt just begging to be used properly. Luke watches as his wives boss pulls out his cock, slips off the condom and slaps his dirty spunk all over his wives stomach and exposed tits. He watches as the boss rubs it in with his hands and slaps at her tits.

The boss does not notice Luke come out of the closet and he does not see the camera that Luke has used to film the whole thing. He has his mouth locked on Sam's tits again, the useless whore was always begging for his cock and his wife is a frigid in bed. The trousers around his ankles cause him to stumble as he hears his name being called. It wasn't coming from the stupid cunt he's just fucked but from behind him. Swirling around, he comes face to face with the slut's husband. He sees the camera and swears, trying to grad for it but Luke is faster.

"Get the fuck out of here now and never speak to this bitch again. Otherwise, these photographs will be sent to your boss and your poor wife. This whore is my slut and will be from now on, she's off limits to other cocks unless I say so. Now get out!"

The boss leaves, knowing better than to mess with the younger and stronger looking husband. Plus, he was getting bored of this slut anyway and a new girl has started at work. She's already given him a blowjob and was much better than this cum bucket. Fastening his trousers he closes the door as he leaves ignoring the sound of the belt being struck against the ass of the woman he's just fucked.

Sam takes the belt in silence, feeling dirty from her bosses touch. How could she have ever let him touch her like she had? Sam accepts the stings and feels like she deserves them. Afterwards, she accepts Luke's cock forcefully in her mouth as he uses her hair to piston in and out. As he fucks her face, tears roll down her cheeks. She even has an orgasm as he pulls out, spins her around and sinks his cock in her ass to finish. She was Luke's wife and she should never have betrayed him, she was going to try and be a good obedient wife from now on. She wanted to make this marriage work but she had to show Luke that she is willing to accept whatever he wants to do with her.

To show him how she feels, in a free moment from his punishment on her body she moves to climb on top of him. Licking and teasing his cock back to life and then sitting on top of it whilst she plays with her own tits and clit. Luke looks up in amazement as his wife performs a position she has never before allowed. She was always against being on top, but here she is writhing on his cock masturbating herself. It takes all he has to hold back and enjoy it for as long as possible. When he finally cums, be pulls her down hard on top of him and thrust his hips up to make sure he hits her very limit. He smiles as this action causes her body to shake with another orgasm. When she collapses on top of him he holds her for a few minutes before shoving her across his lap and spanking her ass hard for taking advantage of him. The slaps are half-hearted but he just loves the feel of her buttocks under his hand as he finger fucks her until she has yet another orgasm.

Getting her to stand up he takes out some lengths of rope from a bag he brought in from the car last night. Following a diagram he printed out at home, he wraps the rope above and below her tits tightly, squeezing them from the top and bottom. Then he threads it through the middle between her two tits so they part and are squeezed in both directions. The rope makes Sam's tits turn a reddish purple from the blood flow and rock hard to the touch. As Luke pinches her nipples the effect is evident, Sam barely manages to stay on her feet at the heightened sensation. Luke moves her over to where a hook is in the ceiling and clips her hands above her head and lifts the chain he's attached to the hook. Stretched out on tip toes, Sam's tits look even more inviting. Luke swats at them with his hands, with nowhere to move due to the rope they take the full force of the blows and Sam cries out. As she opens her mouth, Luke slips in a ball gag to cut off her scream in mid flow and secures it tightly behind her neck.

"Blink twice Bitch if you want me to carry on, three times if you want me to cut you lose and kick you out the door."

Blink, blink. Yes, carry on. Sam can feel her own juices running down her leg as Luke continues to slap her painfully hard tits. She feels the flow increase as he uses the tip of his leather belt to hit them again and again. She is grateful for the gag as he swings the full belt back and sends it wrapping around her naked body. Every so often he repeats his request, twice for yes, thrice for no. Each time she carefully only blinks twice as he continues to create red patterns all over her hung body. Sam is even more grateful for the gag when he puts down the gag and lifts her legs up wide putting her full weight on her arms. Her muffled screams of pleasure and pain are obliterated as Luke alternates between fucking her cunt and ass from this position. When he comes he pulls out of both and stands back and pump himself all over her stripped stomach.

Again, he claims his camera and takes shots of everything. Close ups of her blood engorged tits, cum dripping down her whipped body and down her thighs. Close ups of her pinched and twisted cunt lips and of her spread anus with his finger buried inside. Close ups of her face with her mouth stretched wide around the ball gag and the tears streaming down her face which he licks off. Once finished, he takes her down, slowly removing the rope and allowing normal blood flow to return. However, this is an extra punishment as fresh blood reaches the places where her tits have been spanked. Sam collapses to the floor, her arms aching and her body stinging. Luke picks her up and throws her on the bed, chains her back up and leaves the cottage. Sam is alone, gag still in place with cum seeping into her skin and fresh tears rolling down her face.

After several hours, in which Sam blissfully sleeps, Luke comes back. When he walks through the door he seems different to how Sam remembers him. He's walking taller and with a confidence that demands respect. His control of her is changing him into a more powerful character. One that oozes sex appeal and makes her wet just thinking about him taking her again. This causes her to blush as Luke strides over and releases her. It seems to be late afternoon and he gets her to cook again, she does it happily and delights in him bending her over the kitchen table afterwards and having his desert by fucking her up the ass. She loves that he gets her to straddle him on the couch, that he squirts whipped cream onto her tits and licks it off whilst watching the football on the TV. She feels pleased that when his team wins, he pulls his cock out of his pants and has her bounce around on top of him whilst he bites her tits until he cums inside of her. This time she needs no instruction in getting off and licking him clean. She knows that by now he will be unable to perform again tonight, but she lets him fingers her pussy, ass and tits whilst she lies across him and he watches a porn film on the TV. She likes how, as he gets excited, his fingers get rough and his penetrations get firmer and harder, plunging inside her as if he means them to come out the other end.

When he finally ties her back up in bed for the night her body is drained from all the orgasms she's had whilst he fondled her and slips quickly to sleep as he continues to play wrapped around her. In the morning, she is again woken by his cock in her face, she licks and sucks until he nearly chokes her and then he pulls back and gets her to open her mouth wide as he fires it inside and across her face. Sam licks his fingers clean as he scoops up the cum and offers it to her. She is saddened watching him pack up all of their things. Still tied up, she cries softly as they near the end of their time here. What will happen next, he could change his mind and this would all have been for nothing. She'd get nothing. She couldn't claim he'd forced her as he has many photographs and videos which showing just how much she enjoyed the whole thing.

Once everything was sorted Luke brings over two bags.

"Inside the red bag is a slutty outfit, put it on and we have a future together with you being my sexy bitch that does everything I want, when I want it no matter what. In the other bag is your drab clothes you came in, you can put them back on and we'll return home and I'll start divorce proceedings. You kept your deal so I'll give you a quarter of everything which I think is extremely generous Bitch, but if you choose this I never want to see you again."

So she could escape all of this without losing everything, a quarter of his worth would leave her sitting with a tidy nest egg. She could go to her prick of a boss and get a transfer somewhere else. She's survived this ordeal and now she can claim her rewards. Unchained, un-collard and un-cuffed Sam dresses as Luke goes out to wait in the car, leaving the key for her to lock up. Leaving the other offending bag behind on the bed, she leaves the cottage and locks up. She can see Luke looking through the window and his eyebrows arch in surprise as she struts across the drive in the knee high suspenders and under-cup bra that leaves her tits exposed and a thong that leaves nothing to the imagination. Around her neck is a small silver chain with a padlock as a charm, a gift he left in the bottom of the red bag she chose. It is a symbol of her submission to him from now on. He will never let her take it off unless he commands it. On the seat of the car is a flimsy black silk wrap which she slips on, it covers her top but keeps her bare thighs visible above the sheer black stockings. A firm hand caresses her thigh as he runs his hand upwards and cups her cunt and slides a finger inside. He smiles as he knows what this means. His gamble played off and now she was really his.

"You mine now Bitch, we have a wedding to plan. I think we need to re-new our vows and this time you'll promise to obey me. First though, I think I'll turn the spare bedroom into a playroom for us both. It's amazing what you can find on the internet."

With that, Luke starts the car and drives away with Sam to restart their future. As he travels he makes plans on how to use and abuse that body in the comfort of his own home and a slow grin spreads across his face.