The Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

"This is my jam." she said as the next song started playing. It was an R&B song from the early 1990's.

I started swaying back and forth to the music as she took my right hand and started to dance in front of me while facing me. My eyes moved up and down her body, watching each nook and cranny move as her body swayed in the night light. Her eyes were filled with a passion and joy, making me feel very comfortable. I was actually having more fun with her than I anticipated.

When the song ended, she went inside and made both of us a drink. She made me a glass of vodka with orange juice and made herself a tonic gin. She lit a cigarette and sat on the end of the couch, smoking it as she sipped her drink. I scooted closer to her, showing her that I was not offended. The next song was a slow song and I took her by the hand until she was on her feet. I put my arms around her waist and started dancing with her. She wrapped her arms around my neck, holding the cigarette away and took one puff while we danced. I leaned in and kissed the outside of her lips softly a few times then pulled her close and held her tightly as we moved in a circle.

She pulled away just long enough to put out her cigarette then moved back in close to me. She took me by the hand and guided me out into the clearing near the pool as we continued to dance. Her head rested on my shoulder with her eyes closed, facing me. The next song was another slow song so we continued to dance, holding each other close.

I had not been paying attention to my footing and we had moved closer to the pool than I thought. I took a step to the right and felt the back of my foot slanting down, slipping off the edge of the pool. My body followed my feet heading into the pool, carrying Nia right along with me. I saw her eyes shoot open just before we hit the water. Luckily, we were on the deep end of the pool. We both fell in the water and sank most the way down. When we came back up Nia's eyes were open wide.

"Oh my gosh, that is cold." I shouted as my head surfaced from underneath the water.

"What are you doing?" Nia asked as her head rose up above the water.

We both swam to the edge of the pool and climbed out. Nia grabbed two towels from a rack against the exterior of the house and handed me one. I looked at her sexy body as her clothes hung against her. Her small nipples protruding with the outline of her small breasts pressing against her shirt.

"I am so sorry. I didn't realize we were that close to the pool." I apologized.

She simply smiled at me while she dried off then said, "You just wanted to get me wet and it worked."

My eyes opened wide. I didn't know how to respond to that comment and just laughed. She moved closer to me and dropped her towel then grabbed the ends of my towel and wrapped it around her so that we were both wrapped inside the towel. She grabbed the back of my neck with her right hand and pulled my face to her, kissing me deeply with so much passion. I immediately kissed her back and felt her hips pressed against my growing groin.

I placed my hands on her butt and held her hips tightly against me while grinding my hips against her groin. We continued kissing, her warm body keeping me from getting cold from the dripping wet clothes on my body. After several seconds of making out, she pulled away and giggled.

"You are dripping wet. I will find you something to wear."

I stood on the brick pavers with dripping wet clothes as she made her way inside the house. She returned with a t-shirt and a pair of basketball shorts and had removed her tank top and shorts, but left her blue sports bra on, revealing the rest of the skin of her upper body to me. I took the clothes into the bathroom connected to the pool and removed my wet clothes, putting on only the shorts and t-shirt that was a little big for me. When I stepped outside onto the porch, Nia took my clothes and threw my clothes and socks into the dryer.

"Where did you get these clothes from?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, those are clothes I wear around the house and sleep in at night." she answered.

I felt a bit uncomfortable with no underwear, knowing if I got hard, it would easily show through the shorts, but I didn't really have a choice. We walked over to the outdoor couch and sat down, with drinks in hand when the doorbell rang.

"Oh, we must have guests." Nia said as she stood up and headed inside the house.

I could hear Nia loudly greeting someone and laughing a few seconds before her, Kim and another guy joined me outside. Nia was carrying a blanket with her. She handed each of them a beer then sat down on my lap and covered us with the blanket. I could feel her hips slowly move back and forth against my lap as she talked to them as if nothing out of the ordinary was going on.

Kim asked what were were up to and Nia explained that we were dancing before I pulled her into the pool in effort to get her to take her clothes off. We all laughed and I explained that wasn't quite how it happened, but didn't argue.

I slipped my hands underneath the blanket and placed them on Nia's bare legs as we continued to talk. Kim introduced the man with her as her friend for the evening, named Austin. He seemed like an easy going person. When they finished their beers, Nia made us all a mixed drink then returned to my lap, this time after covering our legs with the blanket, she sat her drink on the table in front of us and slipped her hands under the blanket.

Her hands grabbed mine and put them on her upper thighs. I held my hands still for a few minutes feeling her legs swing back and forth like a pendulum. I could feel the warmth of her inner thighs for an instant against my fingers as her legs swung open. When her legs closed, my fingers were blocked from her inner thighs. It was as if she were teasing me with her open legs for a second before blocking me the next second. The three of them were conversing, but I was not paying much attention to the conversation until I heard my name.

"I said, are you enjoying your time with her Billy?" Kim asked.

"Oh, sorry. I wasn't paying attention there for a moment. Yes, I am having a good time. She has been most gracious and in a good mood up to this point." I answered.

"Oh she hasn't been flirting or teasing you a whole lot yet then?" Kim said, followed by a giggle.

"Well, I can't say that." I said with a smile as I felt Nia push one of my hands between her legs as her legs swung open, then trapping my hand between her thighs, pressing against her pussy as her legs closed.

Her legs did not open this time however, holding my right hand pressed against her crotch. I could feel heat radiating from her crotch as my hand held still for a few moments while I fully realized where my hand was. Ready to play her game, I extended my middle finger and started running it up and down her slit. Nia's legs separated a little, giving me me a little more access.

Nia chatted away with Kim, not letting on that anything was going on beneath the blanket. I became more and more daring as the minutes passed, pushing my middle finger a little deeper and sliding it up and down the inside of her lips slowly, knowing she was enjoying it. Nia turned her upper body around and gave me a deep kiss for a few seconds then said.

"He seems to be a great man. We will see just how good he is as time goes on though."

"Thanks, I think." I said, teasing her.

I pulled my left hand from underneath the sheet and used it to hold my drink as I gulped it down. Shortly, I was feeling the effects of the drinks starting to take effect. To make matters worse, Nia started moving her hips back and forth ever so slightly once more. I wondered if Kim and her new man could tell if there was hanky panky going on under the blanket. I also began to wonder how often this situation had taken place before and with how many other men.

Kim stood up and said they were going to head out. Nia started to stand up and I pulled my hand away just before she threw the blanket off to the side of us. I quickly pulled the blanket back over my lap to cover up my hard on.

Kim walked over to me, gave me a hug and said goodbye then escorted her man through the door, Nia following close behind them. I took a big gulp of my drink as I waited for Nia to return. My head started bobbing to the song playing from her iPhone. My hand pressed against my hard dick which was begging for more attention.

Nia walked back onto the porch with a wide grin on her face. She didn't say a word as she walked over to me, threw the blanket to the side then straddled my legs, facing me. She leaned in, ran her hands over my chest and glanced down between my legs for a moment then moved her stare up to my eyes. She looked deep into my eyes and wrapped her hands around my swollen member then started to slowly stroke me. My eyes closed for a spit second, taking in the sensations her hand was giving me, then opening to see her still staring me directly in the eyes with a look of lust in her eyes.

After a few seconds, she said, "Wasn't that a fun visit."

I smiled and shook my head up and down. She leaned in and kissed me one more time, this time using her tongue. My hips gravitated to her hips then slid up the skin of her bar ribs. I took hold of her sports bra and began pulling it up over her head and arms. Her arm left my penis just long enough for the bra to slip over it.

"You have made me wet twice tonight." she said to me as I took a deep breath of air.

"Let's go swimming." she said, out of the blue.

In a split second, Nia was off my lap, pulling her shorts and panties over her ankle then diving into the pool in her birthday suit. "Come on" she called to me, waving her arms after coming out of the water. I stood up and undressed then dove into the pool and approached her from behind. I pressed my hard dick against her butt cheeks and slid my hands between her arms and body, them wrapping around her globe shaped breasts. She tried to turn around, but I held her facing away from me and pushed her up against the side of the pool. My lips were sucking on the back of her neck as I spread her legs and slid my dick between them.

Nia reached down and moaned as she slid my hard dick inside her vagina. I started rocking back and forth as my hands mauled her breasts. Her pussy felt like a sauna room around my dick. I could tell she was really wet because my dick slid inside her without much friction. Our hips rocked back and forth in the water, her body sandwiched between me and the concrete wall of the pool.

"Holy shit you feel so good." I exclaimed into her ear as I thrust my hips forward, pushing my throbbing dick inside her steamy walls.

"Harder. Yes. Fuck me hard." Nia moaned.

Wanting to make her feel delicious, I slid my right hand from her breast, around the front of her hips and ran two fingers over her swollen clit. Her back arched toward me and locked as my fingers moved back and forth as if I were shading in a drawing. Her walls were clasping me harder and faster as my hips smacked against her small ass. Her hands and head were resting over the ledge of the pool. Her moans grew louder and louder, turning me on more than I could have imagined.

Her hips were thrusting back against my thrusting hips. I leaned forward and pressed my upper body against her back. We were making waves in the pool. My hips thrust each time the waves pushed against me. I could not hold out any longer. Just as I was ready to pull out of Nia, she reached back and grabbed a hold of my lower back and closed her legs, trapping me deep inside her. She thrust her hips back against me twice, sending my body into a spasm. I exploded deep inside her tight pussy walls, my hips thrusting deep and hard inside her.

My fingers continued to frig her clitoris and I felt her body start shuddering. Her Korean moans flowing freely from her lungs. When her body stopped shuddering, I slid my hands up her to her stomach and held her tightly.

My body lay on top of her for awhile before we slid down into the water, washing the sweat and juices off our bodies. Our bodies melded together once more as we submerged from the water. Nia grabbed my body and guided me to the steps. She pushed my body into a sitting position and sat on my lap, reaching between my legs and stroking me until I was hard again, then mounted me.

I lay back, holding on to the corners of the pool as she bounced up and down my pole. Within a matter of seconds, she was coming again, over and over. I reached up and pulled her body against me, holding her heaving breasts in my hands. She was gasping over for air and cooing as her body collapsed onto me, my hard dick still buried deep inside her.

"That was awesome." she said in a low, soft voice.

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers
12