The Choice - Returning Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd learnt to deep throat Luke and he is not small but Parker was a whole different category! As he buries her face into his groin and holds on whilst she gags around his cock, she is annoyed to hear that laugh and camera click again. However, she does not have long to worry as he pulls back and slams himself deep into her throat, bruising it as he enters and blocking her airway completely.

In the distance she can hear him counting but soon loses track as stars appear in her oxygen deprived vision. Parker pulls out just in time before she passes out but only gives her change to gulp down one or two breathes before he repeats the process. Sam desperately hopes his stamina will not come into effect and that he'll finish quickly. However her wishes fall on deaf ears as he continues to repeat this process, making her look up into the camera for a 'better shot of your bulging gob'.

After what seems like an eternity, Parker wrenches his cock out of her mouth and aims his spunk at her face and sets free a spurt right into her eyes and gaping mouth. Forcing her to look at the camera as he films himself rubbing his cock around her face pushing the cum into her eyes, up her nostrils and across the entire surface of her tear streaked face. If that was not degrading enough he starts to slap her face with his cock, filming it bouncing off her cheeks and then replacing it with his hand and recording the handprints he leaves behind.

Finally boring of this activity, Parker lets Sam slump into a pile on the floor. Taking a few extra shots of her curled up sobbing her eyes out. He recalls how all this started, how Luke had called him in desperation straight after he'd caught this Bitch screwing her retarded boss. How he'd asked for his advice and what to do and he'd convinced Luke that a little payback was in order. Sam was a fine piece of ass that shouldn't just be discarded. She just needed re-training in the art of being a loving and fulfilling wife.

Parker had arranged the cottage and helped Luke come up with 'The Choice'. However, little did Luke know how much Parker had wanted to fuck his cheating whore of a wife for so long! When she'd propositioned him that night at the bar he'd almost caved. However, he valued his relationship with Luke more and would never do anything to betray their friendship. After Luke had confided in him about catching Sam in the act, Parker had filled him in on the events of that night. Luke was so grateful that he'd not done anything that he decided to reward him by including him in his plans.

So here he was, banging this sweet piece of skirt and he could be as rough as he liked without cause for worry. Plus, he got to take revenge for all her teasing, her bitchiness and for trying to keep him away from his mate. 'No holes barred' was the least of her worries, he was going to make this a day she'll never forgot.

Making himself a drink, Parker retires to the living room ordering Sam to follow on her hands and knees. There he makes her kneel up and display herself with her thighs wide apart and her hands clasped to the back of her neck. Her eyes are lowered to the floor like he requests and he takes shot after shot, zooming in on her cunt, tits and cum soaked face.

Turning from her, he switches on Luke's giant flat screened TV and turns to the porn channel. Knowing Luke won't mind if he orders a few films to keep his libido active. Selecting a girl-on-girl flick he settles to watch it, cock in hand.

After a few minutes, he gets Sam to straddle him and lean to one side so he can still see the screen. Then he gets her to hold her pert tits and feed them into his mouth. Eyes glued to the screen, he licks, nibbles and sucks at the tits in his mouth. Then he slides his cock into Sam wet cunt and holds it there whilst he continues to watch the girls on screen lick each other out. His free hand finds her other tit and crunches it in his big hands, kneading and pinching it as he gets more and more excited.

As the action in front of him heats up he lifts Sam on his lap and drops her back down on his spearing cock. Eventually, he is matching the rhythm of the brunette in the film who is buggering the blonde with a 9" strop on dildo. Sam's body jerks up and down, whilst one of her tits is caught in the vice like grip of his teeth. This pulls sharply on them and she fears he may rip off her nipple in his exhilaration.

Parker's stamina again lives up to the task and he makes it though the whole 30 minute film before shooting a load up into Sam's cunt, his attention only turning to her as she squirms her own orgasm around his still squirting cock.

"What a cheating whore you are enjoying another man's cock fucking you up! Think you need to learn a lesson in discipline my dear Cunt. Now get back on the floor and display yourself again whilst I fetch something to teach you a proper lesson with."

With this he lifts her off his cock and throws her backwards onto the floor. Sam rushes to display herself as before. Not wanting to anger him further as she dreads what he has in mind next.

When he returns he is carrying a large gym bag. Pulling her up by her hair he takes her and the bag into the garage. Here he attaches her to the low ceiling rafters by rope tied securely around her wrists. He lifts the rope until only the tips of her toes reach the floor which after only a few minutes causes pain to shoot through her shoulders and arms. This pain heightened by the placement of a blindfold over her eyes and then the cold jet of water shooting at her from the car wash hose.

Turning it on full blast, Parker drenches her from head to foot, aiming it directly at her face causing her to splutter, up her cunt and against her ass holes causing her to squirm against her restraints and against her back which is covered in scars and welts from her various punishments.

However, it is when she feels the rough brush against her awakened skin does she really start to struggle against her bonds, the harsh bristles going into every crevice, scratching at her skin and violating her delicate areas. Parker even turns it around to insert the handle up her cunt and fuck her with it. Sam curses as she hears the dreaded camera click again and again as the brush is pushed as high as it will go, but this time up her ass.

"You fucking Cunt, how dare you swear at me? This is your punishment for being a dirty little slut. You need to keep your gob shut and take it like the whore you are. If you want out then tell me now, I'll cut you lose, phone your husband and tell him you've changed your mind. What is it to be?"

With the slightest of nods Sam acknowledges for him to continue. Hating herself for all of this. Why did she have to swear, why did she fuck her pathetic boss, why did she tease Parker? Why was she such a bitch? She could leave, start again, but she could have done that in the car days ago when Luke had given her 'The Choice'. The fact was this turned her on, this excited her and as much as it hurt it was also pleasurable to find out what was going to happen next.

Wanting her to be quiet for a bit and give his head a rest, Parker slips a gag between Sam's lips to silence her sobs as he continues to abuse her with the brush. Making sure he gets loads of shots so he can make a film of his time with her, knowing it's a once in a lifetime opportunity to get away with doing some of his darkest fantasies.

Even with the gag and blindfold he can see the mixture of emotions cross her face, she must really love Luke to let him do this to her. He expected her to want him to stop, to go and drive off. However, here she was allowing him to fuck her with the brush despite the obvious pain it caused her. Maybe he'd gotten her wrong? Maybe she wasn't such a bad wife for Luke after all? Maybe he should take it a bit easier on her? Nah! He was having way too much fun to let up now!

Taking a horse riding crop out of his back, he strikes it against his hand. Even with no power behind the weapon, it still stings his skin and he knows this will be a fun show as he sets his camera up on a tri-pod from his bag. Pressing play, Parker strokes the tip of the crop across Sam's soft skin and teasing taps it against her tender nipples.

Soon boring of this, he brings back his arm and uses his full force to bring the riding crop down on her exposed back. The shock causes Sam to fight against her bonds, scream into her gag and for tears to streak down behind her blindfold. Her shoulders scream in agony as Parker continues his attack, managing to land his blows upon the marks Luke had made back at the cottage and earlier with the belt. Strike after strike sends a wave of pain, but mixed in is a glimmer of pleasure that allows Sam to refocus herself.

Suddenly, each sting starts to cause her thighs to glisten from the wetness seeping from her cunt. Never before did Sam in her wildest dreams think she was a pain slut but here she was on the frustrating edge of an orgasm whilst her husband's gorgeous best friend assaults her defenceless bound and naked frame.

Despite the beating, all Sam wants now is a good hard cock in her cunt so she can leap over the brink of her impending orgasm. Irritated by the fact she knows that Parker is in control of when and if she gets to take any pleasure in her ordeal.

The sound of the garage door opening startles Sam back to reality and away from her dreamlike state. Who could that possibly be? What would they think of her hanging there being savagely whipped? Would they rescue her and take her away from this maltreatment? Did she want them too?

"Wow Bitch, you look so fuckable like that. However, I hear you've been a bad slut and this is your punishment. You've really pissed me off that you couldn't just do one simple thing I've asked without being the Bitch you are and screwing it up. However, it seems Parker has everything under control so I'll head in and make myself some dinner. Bring her in when you've done mate, take your time."

So, the mystery visitor is not a knight in shining armour to take her away from all of this! Sam is not sure if she is disappointed or relived that it is just Luke returning home for dinner. Sam is not so sure if she is pleased or terrified as Parker re-continues his harassment of her body with the crop. Retreating into herself, she finds that place where the pain becomes pleasurable and allows the blows to build up her climax even knowing it won't be enough to complete the task.

After what seems like hours, but in reality is only minutes, Sam realises the beating has stopped and the rope securing her hands has been released. It is only Parker's strong arms around her stopping her crashing to the ground in exhaustion. Lowering her to the floor, Parker leaves the blindfold and gag in place and wraps his fingers in her long locks of sleek hair. Using this like a dog lead, he harshly pulls her on hands and knees back into the house.

Sensing she is being wrenched towards the study, Sam hopes that once again she can be at the mercy of just her husband. Whilst Parker has previously invaded many of her fantasies, being part of his dark desires is intimidating and humiliating. However, Luke loves her and even when he is using and abusing her she knows it is out of love tinged anger and not purely for amusement.

When Parker releases her hair, Sam tries to be the perfect wife to regain her husband's affection. Immediately getting into a position to show off her body, kneeling up high with wet thighs apart, her fingers laced behind her neck and her sore tits trust out in front of her. Desperately hoping Luke appreciates her willingness and takes pity on her.

Luke pulls off his wife's blindfold and removes the gag, looking down at her tear streaked face, so beautiful in its pained expression. He can see the pleading in her striking eyes, the wetness glinting on her thighs and realises she is trying to make him proud. Remembering seeing her dangling there as the garage door opens causes his cock to twitch. Remembering watching his best mate strike and lash out at her causes his cock to grow even bigger in his pants. Remembering he can do whatever he wants to Sam at this moment as she is physically begging him to fuck her makes his cock push hard to be let out to play.

"Well mate, do you think this Bitch has learnt her lesson? How about we watch that home video of yours so I can catch up on what's been happening whilst I was at work?"

Luke smiles as he sees Sam's shoulders sink in dismay. He knows how much this will degrade and humiliate her. Sitting down in his large leather desk chair and motioning for Parker to take the guest chair, they settle back to watch the footage. Luke makes Sam kneel between his legs facing the TV mounted on the wall and instructs her to not turn away, to make sure her eyes never leave the screen.

Noticing Parkers has got his cock in hand, he does the same. Unzipping his pants and allowing it to spring forward. Then he takes her long hair and wraps it around his member. As the video plays, he finds himself fascinated to watch his wife being used by his friend. He strokes his cock as he watches images of Sam being brutally fucked up the ass, her mouth stuffed with Parker's cock, her cunt plunged and her body ferociously whipped. He can hear Parker laugh as he shows him the pictures of Sam being fucked with the brush.

Glancing he can see her sobbing in shame as each laugh is worse than any blow from the crop. She cringes as Parker points out his cum leaking out of her holes, how his cock in her mouth makes her look fat. Luke joins in the critique, pointing out how her tits look saggy, her cunt looks deformed and her ass is gaping. Knowing each comment is cutting his wife deep even though he knows none of it is true.

She looks splendid on camera, her body flawless and pert and it isn't long before he violently cums in the hair. With a silent signal he then propels is wife over to Parker, who twists her around and thrust his cock in her mouth. Within seconds, he pumps his hot liquid deep into her crammed throat whilst still laughing at moments on the film and commenting on her being a disobedient whore.

Afterwards, Luke orders Sam upstairs to get take a shower and get some rest, his tone implying that she'll need her strength for later. Sam rushes off to do as instructed, thankful for some alone time and a chance to recover. Luke sits down with his mate and uploads the photographs and videos onto his computer, getting ideas for his own personal photo shoot.

Being left for the entire afternoon to recharge, Sam is startled awake by the door being slammed closed. Unable to see in the night darkened room, Sam feels a pair of hands roughly turn her over and force her onto her hands and knees on the large bed.

Next, hands grip her head as a cock is slapped against her cheek. However, she is confused as an object also pushes against her anus. How can Luke be in two places at once? Then she realises. Parker has not gone home. Luke is now shoving his cock into her mouth and Parker is using his to spear her ass. Feeling like a pig on a spit roast, Sam braces herself as they both fill her holes with force.

Struggling not to gag around the cock buried in her throat she unwittingly pushes back onto the cock piercing her insides. The sting of him hitting his hilt in her ass makes her jolt forward causing the cock slip further down her throat. Holding themselves both fast in place they give each other a high five across her aching body.

Struggling to breath, Sam squirms on both the cocks, causing each of them to laugh at her predicament, each using their brutal fingers to pinch her tender flesh and molest her nipples as they explore her battered body. Hard hands proceed to slap at her face, ass, back and thighs in a volley of strikes.

Eventually, by a silent signal they both remove their cocks to the tips of their heads and upon a similar sign driving back inside with vigour, repeating their probes and spanks. They continue this pattern, slow withdrawal, forceful re-entry and rough hands on her delicate hide.

Then suddenly, as if they cannot hold back any longer they both start to find their own relentless pace. Parker strikes her ass hard as he fucks her anus with abandonment. Luke propels his cock in and out of her mouth and throat, face fucking her as if to meet Parker's cock on the other side.

Each takes their time due to cumming multiple times already that day, each wanting to make the most out of their possible last session of the day, each wanting to take their revenge out on Sam's vulnerable body. When finally they both cum, again as if on some silent signal, they each slam inside and hold themselves as their jets fire inside. These spurts of hot cum managing to push Sam over the high cliff of an orgasm she has been desperately waiting for and she rides the intoxicating wave around the cocks still firmly in place.

Again, they high five each other over her spent and exhausted body. Each man sliding out of her leaking holes, letting her drop to the bed as they laugh at her state, cum seeping out of the corners of her lips and her gaping anus weeping milky dew. Then she hears that dreaded camera snapping away, taking shots at every angle, rolling her over to take pictures of her tits, cunt and cum dripping mouth.

They seem even more pleased as tears streak down her face as Luke tells Parker he can make a copy of the images and footage to keep. That he's glad the camera has a night setting as he'd hate to not have a reminder of this little fuck fest.

After tying her hands and legs spread eagled on the bed, Luke and Parker leave the room exchanging stories and anecdotes of their time using her gorgeous body, talking about future ways to make her pay for being such a bitch. Sam mentally shuts them out, knowing she has made this bed and now she is miserable to be lying in it alone.

The aftershocks of her explosive orgasm reminds her of what a whore she really must be and how much she looks forward to finding out what they've got planned for aching, abused body.

These are her last thoughts as she closes her eyes are wondering about tomorrow as she is betrayed by her own imagination. Her dreams invaded by them both, her unconsciousness allowing them to violate her in every way possible. Their laughs and the click of that cursed camera echoing in her mind.

12