The Choices of Evelyn Ch. 07-09

Story Info
Body or mind, who decides? Is there a choice at all?
11.4k words
4.5
5.3k
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angiquesophie
angiquesophie
1,325 Followers

Chapter Seven – Evelyn.

Wrapped in darkness, Evelyn stood stretched on her platform heels. There were no sounds at all, just the soft thuds of her heart – and the agitated wheeze of her breath. But after she stood for five minutes (an hour to her), she found that there were many sounds. And they were getting louder. The distant hum of the city closed in around her, getting omnipresent. And when time passed, the humming wall of sound crumbled into separate stones – a car's claxon, a siren, the wind, rustling in the tops of trees, maybe. There were closer sounds too, of metal and glass. She heard the murmur of distant voices. At last she even heard the creaking of the building's beams. The tiny rustle of mice and insects in the bowels of the ancient house. And there were smells.

She smelled her own sweat, laced with oil and sweet perfume. The scent of leather she smelled, of course, and of greased iron. There was the pungent tang of an unused fireplace, of furniture polish and even of flowers – a bouquet, maybe. And the embarrassing smell of her sex.

Her stretched stance made her very much aware of her body. There was the throbbing of her tortured nipples and the ache in her shoulders. But after a while the pain turned into numbness, spreading out over her entire body. Finally, she felt herself being swallowed by a dream, floating over a dark, deep and lonely ocean. Then a door opened.

To her ears the soft creaking was like a cannon's shot. She felt a rush of air gush against her exposed nipples. Voices filled the void as leather soles crunched grains of sand on the marble floor. Her nostrils flared from the acrid smoke of cigars. It felt like rape after all the subtle sounds and scents and fragrances. Two voices conversed at less than an arm's length distance from her. She could almost feel their presence; it made the little hairs on her arms rise. There was brandy on their breaths.

"She told us the bitch had great tits," Evelyn heard a male voice say. "A bit smallish, though, but nice perky nips." She felt a tug on the chain that made her nipples stretch. Pain awoke her body. A warm hand cupped her left breast, seeming to weigh it. "Fit body too," the same voice said. Another hand kneaded her ass. A finger ran the length of her crack. It made her moan through the gag ball.

As two blunt fingers touched her slit, a source of intolerable heat centered on her pussy. It must be the burning tip of a cigar almost grazing her skin. An acrid whiff of singed hair reached her nose, white panic flashed before her blinded eyes. She cringed, sucking in her belly and crotch to stay away from the glow. A voice chuckled. Then the heat vanished. But the fingers stayed. They rubbed deeper, slipping into her.

"Oh boy! Is she wet. Here... sniff my fingers, Carl." The rude conversation went on. A female voice mixed in. She spoke English with a heavy accent; Italian? Spanish? Evelyn felt a much softer hand caress her throat. Well-manicured nails scratched the sides of her breasts.

"Mmmmm, watch the little slut shiver," the woman said. Evelyn damned her body for its greedy responses.

Juices started to collect between her cunt lips. Who were these people? Where was the woman, Lilith? Evelyn moaned and stared into a chasm of utter loneliness. 'I'm here,' the woman had promised. 'I'm always with you.' Old questions returned. Why the fucking hell had she returned to the goddamned Club? Why allow Zelda to – what – hire her out?

A sudden silence fell. In it, heavy, metallic heels tapped on the marble floor, the sound getting closer. Then it stopped. A familiar perfume filled her head. Lilith. A sigh made her chest heave, as relief invaded her stretched body. It relaxed her tight muscles and cleared her head. The woman was here; the woman who should be trusted. All wrongs would be righted. Why did she think that? Maybe she just wanted to? What choice was there, anyway?

"Good evening, little one," the large woman's voice whispered in her ear, her breath tickling it. "I see you made a very good impression on my friends. I can see they made an impression on you as well." At those words she felt gloved fingers slip between her cunt lips. They slid up and down, retracted and then touched her nose to make her smell her own arousal. But the only thing she thought was "friends." Friends? Her silly second-hand trust leaked away. A moan of despair curled around the gag ball. The men and the woman had been rude, humiliating her; they raped her, in a way. How could they ever be her friends? How could the woman be Zelda's friend? She wanted to cry out, accuse, blame. But all she could do was rattle her chain.

Into her ear breathed an even softer whisper now. "Trust me, slut... you need this." The word dripped into her head, spreading like the ink of her secret black pool, the luring hole at the center of her being – need. And wherever it seeped, she felt the tension leave her muscles, until she dangled from the chain like a bag of warm, salty water. The world had gone, everything disappearing, nothing had a foundation anymore. 'You need this.' 'Slut.'

Struggling back to reality, she heard Lilith addressing her friends.

"This, dear friends, is my newest pet, never mind her name. She followed my best friend here with an overwhelming urge to serve her, and to please her as well as she can. Which of course includes me. Which of course includes you." A soft rumble of laughter rose and died again.

"As you can see," the woman went on (Evelyn felt the tip of something point at several parts of her body) "she is healthy. She also has well-appointed outward talents. Her firm tits look great on her svelte little body, as you have already noticed, no doubt." Two gloved hands now spread her pussy lips. The touch startled her as Lilith' voice went on. "The bitch is really proud of her nice soft fuck lips. She calls them her angel wings. Isn't that cute? Indeed, they must feel like the entrance of heaven for every lucky bastard who'll prod his throbbing cock between them. But," she went on. "Not tonight, gentlemen." Disappointed protestations filled the air. The woman chuckled in her throaty, mocking way. "Please, friends, please let me proceed. I must really thank you for joining me after dinner to watch the initiation of my newly borrowed pet. Oh, she is not a virgin, far from that! But in a way, tonight will be a first for her. This night we'll confront her with the consequences of the choice she made, the choice to be mine entirely."

Evelyn gasped at the lie.

A general, rather tipsy laughter bloomed and subsided, punctured with applause. Then a silvery tinkle filled the air. Evelyn felt two warm lips kiss her pussy. They made her shiver. Suddenly though, a cruel flash of pain bit into her left cunt lip. She felt it being pulled to the side. An elastic strap stretched around her ass cheeks.

Evelyn yelped from the sudden pain, but the sound was muffled by the ball gag. She squealed again when her other lip was treated the same way. Two clamps and an elastic strap kept her totally open and vulnerable. Her pussy must be gaping, exposed to the cool air. The hard pearl at its top must stand out for anyone to see. Slow tears drenched the blindfold.

"As you can all see, my friends, this little slut has the loveliest of cunts." A slick, gloved finger touched the inner walls, making Evelyn wince. It then proceeded up to the aching clit. "She is very tight. Her cunt muscles love to strangle each finger, tongue or cock she invites. But here... at the very top is her pearl, her absolute jewel. It is the sweetest little nub. It makes her come and come again. She climaxes as easy as any whore you have ever met. But with her it's real. I guarantee."

There was laughter again. Evelyn felt the finger. She heard the cruel comments, the degrading laughter. Her face was wet with tears. She felt totally abandoned, betrayed by Zelda. But she knew it wasn't just that. She felt betrayed as well by her own body. By her flesh that feasted on this humiliation. It ached for every touch. It even now pushed out its hips to meet them. But the finger disappeared, leaving her gasp at the edge of climax. The metal heels walked away, taking the touches and the heat with them until she was all alone again in her steaming darkness.

A slut she was, then? A whore, they said? No. Zelda betrayed her. She'd sold her out to darkness and misery, rapists, sadists. She'd been abandoned to find awful answers to her awful questions on her own.

A new hush invaded the room. Then the clicking heels returned. Her sobbing had made Evelyn miss the first of them. But now they were close; the ticking stopped. She heard soft breathing and smelled the woman's musky perfume. Something cold and wet swapped across her clit. She groaned, but again there was hardly a sound. Then a sharp pain hit her clit, setting it on fire. It made the ends of her nerves short circuit into a shower of fiery sparks. Her body shook with spasms, her thighs shivered beyond control. She came hard, straight through the blinding pain, howling inside the confines of her head. And the torture went on. The tender flesh of her inner cunt got sensitized to the limit. Her clit grew so hard that it seemed to scream with a voice of its own. Orgasms kept hitting her and they didn't fade, echoing on and on. Fantastic colors bloomed in her dark realm. She slumped from her chain after endless, excruciating minutes. All energy flowed out of her. It left her totally spent.

Evelyn fainted.

***

Opening her eyes, she saw nothing. Her mind was a lukewarm soup, her limbs numb. She felt like floating, her body humming – it felt sore but sated, sated... Then things started coming back to her; awful sounds, awful feelings, fear and voices, a flash of pain, followed by choking ecstasy, a never-ending wave of orgasmic bliss, and more, more... Her mind fought a battle against crippling insanity, slowly bringing back more concrete memories... Zelda, a woman Lilith, a blindfold, a gag... horrible people. A brutal injection. Lilith. She was a monster, a sadist, never asking anything, lying about her consent, humiliating her, raping her...

Most of all, though, there was the shame of knowing how those awful people had watched her climax, witnessing the wild, shameless pleasure searing through her bound, helpless body. They could only assume she wanted it, craved it. Everything had been so perverse, so wrong. Of course, the injection was to blame. She'd been helpless, hadn't she? But deep down she knew that the only reason they didn't hear her beg for more had been the ball gag.

Evelyn never felt so alone in her life, betrayed by Zelda, betrayed by her body. She'd been lost, confused, abandoned. How could Zelda have done this, handing her over to these... people, this cold woman? The same Zelda that had been so comforting and understanding? How could she ever be expected to comprehend?

Again, she remembered the cruel words of Lilith when she dangled naked from the chain, exposed, her eyes blindfolded. And she heard the strangers laugh and applaud. In the end she must have fainted. But she recalled a sharp waft of chemicals bringing her back to consciousness. She'd gasped, and she'd blinked the world back into focus. The darkness was gone. She found herself lying on her knees. Her arms were still caught by the chain, but it had been slackened enough to allow her to sink down onto the stone floor. The room was warmly lit. Two men and a woman stood around the dead fireplace. They chatted and drank their drinks as if nothing had happened. A gloved hand cupped her chin. It made her look upwards into the smiling face of the big, pale woman, Lilith. It was a warm, friendly face, but that was all a lie, wasn't it?

"You must have had so much fun, darling," the woman said. "You passed out completely." The people looked in her direction now. They walked over, undoubtedly wanting to watch this slut from closer up. Evelyn turned her head away in disgust. But Lilith held her face in a strong, vice-like grip. She did not allow her to look away.

"Now let me make you a trifle more comfortable," she sang with her sweetest voice. Her leather suit creaking, she rose and unhooked the chain at the bound wrists. Evelyn felt the cramp leave her shoulders. Then she noticed that the strap at the back of her head slackened. She pushed the ball out with her tongue, coughing and exercising her aching jaws. Sticky strands of saliva dripped down her chin onto her breasts. Lilith lowered herself beside her, locking her dark eyes into the green ones.

"Now, Evelyn," she said. "We know you're not a selfish girl. You had all this incredible pleasure. Don't you agree my friends should at least share in that?" Evelyn stared into the obsidian gaze. She didn't know what to say. What did the woman mean? She was spent, exhausted; why didn't she let her go? Where was Zelda? Did she even know what this woman did to her? An irrational hope flashed up her chest.

Maybe Zelda didn't know? But she did, didn't she? She was a friend of this cruel woman. No need to hang on to illusions. Just like the illusion that she was exhausted. Oh, surely her mind was exhausted, and her soul, whatever that might be. Her mind felt numb. And perhaps it was her soul she felt writhing and sobbing inside the cage of her flesh – her pulsing flesh, throbbing as it slowly awakened, recharged with godawful, unwelcome energy. Once again, Evelyn tasted the horrifying blend of disgust and horniness, panic and longing, rebellion and defeat. Torn up, she prayed for it to stop – for everything to stop.

One of the people walked up to her. He was a rather thickset middle-aged man who could have been her father. He undid his pants' fly and took out a fat, half-aroused cock. Taking it in his hand, he leaned in even closer until its head dangled in front of Evelyn's face.

"Suck it, little cunt!" he growled in a precise Oxford accent. Evelyn tore her face out of the big woman's grip. Backing off, she tried to struggle up, but she fell over on her side.

"Noooooooooooo...," she screamed. Then she broke down in a torrent of sobs.

Lilith took her in her arms. She rested her against the slick, tight leather that pushed up her huge white tits. Wiping the girl's eyes, she cooed in her sweetest voice.

"Now don't be like this. This isn't you, Evelyn. Your sweet body longs to be used, admit it. It aches to serve these wonderful friends of mine; friends of yours too. You need to be fucked, be honest. You need it." The woman smothered Evelyn's face with her bosom, rocking her naked body in a tight embrace. "Don't betray yourself with the silly lies of your frustrated mind," she went on. "You know your mind is lying. It's just trying to scare you away from the needs of your body. I can feel it trembling. It shivers, doesn't it? Oh yessss... That's lust, honey. It's your body's delicious greed wanting out. Do you feel it? Be honest. Give yourself, darling, if not to my friends, give yourself to yourself." Zelda's strong arms almost strangled the sobbing Evelyn as she went on, whispering. She was being hypnotized, surely. Or was it just...? "Listen to your gushing cunt – it needs to come and come and come again. Don't deny it its pleasure. You need it and you want it, so give in."

The words droned on as Evelyn's body melted into the woman's warm, smothering embrace. Their meaning had become immaterial; they'd turned into a stream of meaningless drops, hitting again and again, wearing out the crumbling stone of Evelyn's resistance. Was her brain being washed? Or was she just being drawn to what she really wanted; the pool of ink, the throbbing hole? No... no no... This was horrible. She wasn't like this.

Evelyn moaned, and the sound brought a smile to the big woman's lips. There was misery in that moan, sure, but also the harbinger of, what? Defeat, surrender?

"Don't hate yourself, Evelyn," the woman said. "You deserve it. You deserve so much more." Another moan reverberated against the smothering chest. Lilith let her hand travel down the naked body. She plucked a clamp from a nipple, making the girl cry out as blood forced its way back into the strangled flesh. Repeating it on the other breast, the woman slowly rolled the burning nipple. Then she let her fingers walk to the silver-clamped cunt lips, still spread open, still throbbing with the aftermath of endless, alien orgasms – or did they already herald a new beginning? The reddish lips sighed closed when the woman removed the clamps. It left them pulsing as the blood returned there too.

Lilith' fingers found the still tender clit, while her whispering went on, now totally illegible, and utterly irrelevant, just a lukewarm, cascading river for Evelyn to drown in. The tiny nub stood up at the top of her tender cunt; the woman softly scratched it with her nail.

"Oh my," she proceeded. "It's true, isn't it? You are a dirty little ssssslut." She hissed the word, letting it float on her breath. Evelyn's hips started to gyrate. Feeling her last rational thoughts slip away into a pool of heat, Evelyn pushed herself into the fondling fingers. She closed her eyes and moaned through clenched teeth, slowly and treacherously overwhelmed by the woman's manipulations and the patiently spreading inkwell inside her. "Sssslut," Lilith repeated, breathing the word into Evelyn's ear.

"Ooooooooh!" the girl exclaimed suddenly. Gasping like a surfacing swimmer, she jerked herself from the embrace. "Don't call me that. You know I'm not!"

The woman just as suddenly stopped pleasing the girl's clit. With her juice-dripping fingers she grabbed Evelyn's bound wrists and undid the knot in the leather straps. Then she pushed her back and rose to her heels, her arms folded under her breasts, projecting a mighty shadow over the girl.

"Prove it!" she growled. "You're free," she went on, her voice turning to steel. "No chains, no leather straps. Go!"

The girl knelt on the floor – alone, abandoned. And cold. Her ass sat next to her feet. One arm supported her body. Her wide-open eyes shot from Lilith to the other people before resting on the now totally erect cock of the Englishman. He stroked his flesh. A slow drop of pre-cum danced down to the floor.

Evelyn clambered to all fours. She turned around, looking at her audience – trembling. Choices, her mind whispered. There always are choices...

She fled the room.

***

Chapter Eight– Zelda, again.

Looking into the mirror, Evelyn studied her face. Nothing about her had changed, had it – the riot of red hair was there, the pale skin, the huge green eyes. But everything was different. The Evelyn she saw, was relieved – or should be relieved, exhilarated, even. She was herself again, wasn't she, free? She'd resisted the woman and her goddamned friends. She'd been strong. They'd humiliated and ravaged her, but she'd run off. She should feel proud. While the chemical arousal had kept her body obsessing with want and a stream of words had tried to hypnotize her, she'd fled. Good for her! Recalling the ridiculous British prick holding his dripping cock, she ought to chuckle. Hearing Lilith mutter her name in surprise as she slammed the door behind her, should make her feel triumphant. And yet.

It was the fucking injection, it must be. It hadn't faded. Even today, three days later, it turned her restless, horny – always so goddamn distractingly horny. In front of the mirror in her apartment, Evelyn felt her hand creep into her panties. My God, what have they done to me, she mumbled. What have they turned me into in that goddamn backroom of their godawful club, a place a girl like me shouldn't even know, let alone frequent.

Would the injection ever wear off? Should she see a doctor? Or was it all just her? They'd turned her into a mindless, spineless slut, a greedy whore needing constant attention, fucking away her addicted brain for fast, sweet satisfaction. Looking back, she shuddered at the things she'd allowed – everything, anything. But it wasn't her fault, was it? They'd made her into an addict. It had to end, here and now. She'd been conditioned and brainwashed, played like a willing toy, but she was a grown-up woman, goddammit. She was strong, she'd stopped smoking in college, cold-turkey from a package a day to zero. She had a strong will, she could choose.

angiquesophie
angiquesophie
1,325 Followers