The Choir Director

Story Info
Even Choir Directors do it; it just takes a little help.
1.8k words
4.4
20.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HonestMan
HonestMan
32 Followers

I'm 38 years old. I sing in the choir at our church. The choir is a relatively small choir; our church is a small country church. We have, however, a very accomplished organist and a highly talented Choir Director.

The Choir Director is probably in her mid-sixties; she's been running the choir for close to forty years. I find her to be very attractive. She has a pretty face, a beautiful smile and a great personality. At her age of course, she doesn't have the body of a 20-year-old. But I still have the hots for her in a lecherous sort of way. Her breasts are not large, but they are very prominent, and I find myself staring at them frequently.

I've been singing in the choir now for almost 10 years. I often fantasize about playing with the Choir Director's boobs. I know she likes me. I have a pretty dry sense of humor and I make her laugh a lot. But I'm sure she doesn't know how much I've fantasized about playing with her breasts.

The choir only sings a couple of times in the summer, since vacations make it so hard to coordinate everyone. I tend to miss church a lot in the summer, as weekends are pretty full.

One day during the summer I was at the grocery store and chanced to meet the Choir Director doing her food shopping. We talked briefly about how our summers were going and she told me that her husband was away for a couple of weeks. And then she said something that I found very out of character, given our church relationship. She said, "He's gone for two weeks, so no sex for me!"

I was a bit taken aback by this comment, but my response was something I immediately wished I could take back. I told her, "Well if there is anything I can do to help you out, let me know." She laughed, touched my hand and said she would see me later. I felt kind of embarrassed.

One Wednesday evening after we had resumed choir practice in the fall, she let the choir go early. As we were cleaning up our music, she came over to me and said "My husband's away again this week. Would you like to come over to my house to help me make music selections for the next six weeks or so?"

We do a wide variety of music in our choir at church, and I was sure it would be fun to go over the music options for the choir to sing. It sounded like a great opportunity to me. But most of all, I wondered if she was sending me a subtle message; perhaps this was my opportunity to feel her breasts.

I followed her to her house in my car and parked in her back driveway. I had been to her house before, but only when her husband was home.

I wondered why she had invited me to her house, when her husband was not there. We went in and stood in her kitchen. I leaned against the kitchen counter; she asked if I would like a glass of wine. I said, "Sure."

She walked into the dining room and came back with two glasses and a bottle of wine. She filled the glasses and came over to me and handed me my glass of wine. I took it and placed it on the counter beside me.

It seemed to me that she was standing rather close. I took my left hand and gently touched the small of her back. I don't know whether I drew her closer to me or she simply moved toward me, but there we were standing in her kitchen with our faces only inches away from each other.

I took her closeness as a sign and leaned forward to kiss her. She turned her head and we brought our lips together. I put my left arm around her back and held her close and we kissed. I gently used my tongue to open her lips and she responded very willingly. We were in a full embrace.

I reached my right hand up and touched her left breast. She gently removed my hand, but kept kissing me, with continued passion. I figured this is what church Choir Directors were supposed to do when a younger member of the choir places his hand on her breast, so after a couple of seconds I put my hand on her breast again. This time she let it remain. I softly fondled her breast and we continued our embrace.

Our kisses became more passionate; I began to get an erection. I pulled my head back and said "Wow!"

We each took a sip of wine and went back to kissing. I moved my right hand up to the buttons on her blouse and, one by one, began to unbutton her buttons. She didn't resist.

The thought in my mind that I was attempting to seduce a woman thirty years my senior did not muffle my desire to press ahead. I wanted this woman. But, my perverse longing for older women, particularly one I'd fantasizing fucking so many times, led me to recognize that I had to be gentle.

When I had unbuttoned the final button, I pulled her blouse from her shorts and opened her blouse away from her breasts. She had on a white lace bra. I started playing with her breasts through her bra and she didn't resist, again. I continued to kiss her and fondle her breasts. I really like selecting choir music.

I removed her blouse completely, reached behind her and unfastened her bra and pulled it from her arms. There she was, bare chested, only inches away. Her breasts were everything I had imagined. All these years of fantasizing of the opportunity to play with her tits, and now she was standing in front of me, bare chested. I bent down and kissed each nipple and licked them; her nipples became erect and I kissed and licked and massaged them. I was in "Seventh Heaven."

She moaned. I went back to kissing and playing with her now hard nipples. With my left hand I unbuckled my belt, unhooked my shorts and pulled down my zipper. I let my shorts fall to the floor. I dropped my boxers as well, and there I was standing with a raging hard on, still kissing her and still playing with her nipples, massaging her breasts.

She reached her hand down and cupped my balls. I stuck my tongue as deep into her mouth as I could; we were both breathing very heavily. I continued to massage her breasts, as we kept kissing and tonguing each other.

After a while, she leaned down and took my cock in her mouth and began sucking. She licked my cock from top to bottom over and over again. She licked my balls and began stroking my raging hard on. She ran her tongue back and forth on the head of my cock until I was almost ready to shoot into her mouth.

But then she stood up and said, "I just wanted to find out how far you would go to 'help me select music' while my husband is away."

She continued to massage my balls and began stroking my unqualified erection. It didn't take me long to shoot my load out onto her kitchen floor. She bent over and licked the head of my cock, until I told her I couldn't take it anymore. She then stood up, kissed me again and began putting her blouse back on.

Then she said, "Now, let's look at the music."

Epilog: Caught by the Choir Director

I write erotic fiction as a hobby, and publish it under a pseudonym on the web. I put my stories on several sites. I'm a manager in a large retail establishment. I'm now 40 years old. A couple of years ago, I wrote an entirely fictional story about my feelings for my Choir Director. In my story I had described my fantasy about being invited by her to her house to review new choir music, because her husband was away. My story involved playing with her tits.

In my story, we disrobed and played with each other's bodies, resulting in my ejaculating all over her kitchen floor. But this was all fiction. And I had never discussed my fantasies with her. The story set forth above is what I published on the internet. I was simply trying to share a fantasy I have had for years about my Choir Director.

One night, a couple of years after I published my story, the Choir Director was passing out new music for the choir to sing. She passed my chair she said, very quietly to me, "I read your story."

I said, "What?" I almost choked.

"I read your story," she repeated.

Caught.

The Choir Director is decades older than me, but I find her to be very attractive. In fact, I fantasize about her a lot. She has a very pretty face, and she has a body that belies her status of a 70-year-old woman; I love staring at her tits. I have often fantasized about feeling her breasts and sucking her nipples.

When choir practice was over, I went up to her and said, "What did you say?"

She responded, "You heard what I said. I read your story. I knew it was you."

I was so flustered, I forgot to lie. I asked, "How did you know it was me?"

She said, "While you changed some of the descriptions, there were enough unique facts about your story, that I knew you had written it." It occurred to me that perhaps my description of our brief conversation in the grocery store made it rather obvious to her that it had to be me.

I must've turned 50 shades of red at that point. Here I am, a forty-year old man fantasizing about all sorts of sexual activity with a 70-year old woman who serves as Choir Director in the church. How sinful is that?

My mind raced. My Choir Director knows that I have the hots for her, that I fantasize about her, that I fantasize about playing with her tits and that I fantasize about her sucking my cock and jerking me off. All I learned about her is that she reads erotic fiction. I became rather tongue tied.

I tried to apologize to her, but she just smiled and coyly looked me in the eye and said, "No need for that. I actually found your story to be rather erotic. How would you like to come to my house tonight to look at new choir music? My husband is away."

HonestMan
HonestMan
32 Followers