The Choke Comes at the Climax

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A he slipped more fingers into her she felt her body start to react more and more intensely, her hips starting to buck lightly against his mouth and his hands, her hand on his head pushing him firmly down into her, "O-oh my god..." she whispered almost inaudibly.

He felt his head being pushed between her thighs, he felt her hips bucking with his rhythm, and that spurred him on even more. He moved another finger in her, making it two on both sides plus his tongue and lips on her cunt. He looked up, his eyes gazing at hers, her eyes closed, and as she started to react, he finally stopped, his fingers lingering inside her body, his tongue parted from her clit. "Do you want to cum?" He asked in a low voice, his tongue darting out and barely grazing her skin just to emphasize the point.

She gasped one more time, panting and shivering when his tongue grazed her clit for punctuation, sitting there for a moment and not saying anything, too embarrassed to answer immediately, though after a moment she licks her lips and nods. Her hips gyrated just slightly on his fingers, using them to press her just that much closer to orgasm, though without his tongue it wasn't nearly enough to push her over the edge.

He let out a hot breath between her thighs and dived right in immediately, flat out assaulting her with an optimism he hadn't used before, sliding up and down with his tongue rolled into a u-shape, his fingers in her ass and pussy going in and out faster than they had done before. There was a sense of power to his motions, shifting her hips back and forth just from the strength of his thrusts.

Her legs pointed out straight to either side of him, her head falling back and her arm giving out, laying back on his desk and knocking over a mug he kept pens in, her head falling back over the edge, her hair falling down onto his chair. Her back arched up intensely, her shoulder-blades and ass being the only parts of her making contact with the desk before her entire body tensed and she moans out, "I-I'm g-g..."

Her breath held as she was flooded with pleasure, her body quivering and her hand clenching on his head, pushing him in a little harder, an urgent impactful breath escaping her only to be sucked right back in, "F-fuck..." she whispered to herself.

As she came in his hands and mouth he continued to work her from both ends, pushing her even farther over the edge; he felt exhilarated and powerful by making her orgasm right there, and he lapped up any semblance of wetness around her pussy and thighs. When he finally removed all four fingers he brought one hand to hers and gently went to pry her fingers out of his hair. While he was still waiting for her to let go, he peppered her lips and inner thighs with kisses, teasing her in her post-orgasmic state. "That's just the first," he said, giving another kiss.

She let go of his hair, cringing a little as she came down from the pleasure, shivering and twitching somewhat every third or fourth time he kissed her lips. She worked to regain her breath, gulping and sighing out hotly, bringing her hands up to hide her breasts and letting one leg fall for the most part, the other staying up to keep from seeming like she was trying to push him away. He hadn't made her come before; the intimacy of it embarrassed her.

"That's no way to treat your lover," he said, standing up and grabbing her arms and pinning them to the desk. He loomed over her, his cock sliding up her lips before resting atop her, sliding over the outside of her pussy. He bent down to give a single strong lick to each nipple before moving up to her face and kissing her again, gliding his tongue into her mouth, letting her taste herself. After a minute of roughly kissing her against the desk, still grinding his hips to tease both of them with his cock gliding up and down her lips, he pulled his head back. "How do you taste?" He asked, letting her saliva and wetness drop from his lips to his chin and down onto her for a second time.

"I... I-I taste sweet..." she offered quietly, still breathing hard, kicking lightly a couple times as he scoops up her legs in his arms, her eyes opening to look up at him before squeezing shut again, gulping and trembling in his grasp, waiting as he moved her body.

"You are sweet," he replied softly, ignoring the kicks against his body. "I'm sorry to have to ruin that," he said. With little warning, he grunted and lowered himself with his knees, scooping her up with both arms under her legs and ass. Her legs would wrap around his shoulders at the top, knees touching his neck; his left arm would support her right leg and gripped her ass strongly, his right arm supporting her back and his hand around the nape of her neck. He lifted her by pushing up with his knees and took a steady step back, holding her entire body in the air, her legs dangling behind his back. He slowly ground his hips by hers until his cock glided into position at the entrance of her pussy, and leaned forward slightly. He sat there for a second, making sure she wouldn't slip from his grasp, and then slowly teased his head inside of her.

Watching her face flush pink and red, hearing her gasp, watching those eyes close again, it all motivated him more and enthused him to finally penetrate her fully. He was in full control of her body at this point and he relaxed his arm muscles, letting her thighs and ass fall into his body, giving him maximum depth into her pussy. There was no space between the two of them, her legs nearly straight up against his chest, as he buried his entire length inside her and paused. She was incredibly tight; he couldn't go to fast at first, as she gripped his cock so tightly that he felt it would be wrong to go any faster, despite the circumstances. She shivered and let out a huff of breath as he pressed to the hilt into her, whining out intensely and arching her back somewhat, again incapable of ignoring the pleasure she got from feeling him pressed against her lips, his balls just under her pussy brushing against the skin there, her walls clenched down tightly around him as he started to thrust slowly, her back bending a little more as he did and her eyes opening to look up into his for just a moment. When thrusting out, he looked down to see her skin peeling away from his cock, gripping with natural tension. Back in, out, in - starting a rhythm that was slowly starting to build up as his cock grew used to the sensation of her walls. As he fucked her slowly he groaned and started to walk to the wall her back was facing.

She started to match her breathing to his rhythm, going faster and more shallow the faster he got, her arms still held up to hide her breasts again. She was at least grateful that he'd not immediately thrown himself at her without any abandon at all, and the more he pressed against her the less she remembered the situation; only a vague notion of quiet remained in her mind as she felt him start to walk and felt herself moving backwards. Instead, she felt the rush of pleasure from inside of her, a warm pressure that moved deeper in her body every other second, strengthening with every thrust. Please – oh God, when did I...

As she continued to react to his fuck and cooperate with him, he felt another rush of strength and finished the walk to the wall quickly, hitting her back to the wall and pushing himself into her even deeper, pushing his body against hers, her arms against both their chests. She whimpered at the string of the wall but felt it the pain blend in with every bit of ecstasy bubbling up inside of her. He looked down into her eyes and felt the tiniest tinge of regret at the sound of her hitting the wall, before that was wiped from his mind as he briefly slowed his thrusting.

"Why?" She breathed out, moving her arms around his shoulders and gripping tight behind them.

His hand rushed between the side of her back and the wall removed itself and he stretched it to the side, regaining his feeling, as he slowly pulled out of her again. "Because I'm in control," he answered in her ear, sliding that hand back up from her tummy, her chest, and up to her neck. She breathed in sharp; they'd discussed something like this before, even made a safe word – had he remembered, or was he caught up in the moment?

The look in his eyes as he pressed his forehead onto hers, touching noses, gave her the answer she needed; she could see past the lust and control and saw a sweet look of concern as his fingers started to move just under her jaw. In anticipation of what was to come she parted her lips and took a slow, meaningful breath – and then just like that his thumb and index and middle fingers clamped down on either side of her throat, and just like that he impaled her again, causing her to gasp against his hand.

She breathed out strongly, her jaw limp and her lips hanging open as she felt her body rock up and down, undulating with every thrust inside of her. Every movement with that hand on her throat was like lightning, sending a jolt from her pussy to her scalp and right back down to her toes. A blanket of fuzziness washed over her, spreading the pleasure to every end of her body, before his fingers eased up and she heard her heart pumping blood back into her head.

She panted furiously, gasping out hotly every few seconds, not knowing how to handle the feeling, the pounding of her cunt, her ass slamming against the wall with every thrust, having never done that kind of thing before. She moaned, partially in pain and partially in pleasure, panting out a few times as she felt his cock start to get rock solid inside of her, instead wishing for those fingers to close again.

As he found himself hard enough to rip her in two he managed to get a burst of adrenaline from the sensation of knowing she had enjoyed his force; again, he closed his fingers down on either side of her neck and enjoyed the breath of hot air against his face as she gasped. Knowing she was near, he kissed her open lips and suddenly stopped, his cock withdrawn almost entirely from her.

The squeal from her throat almost made him fail and push back in, but he held; instead, he waited for her to open her eyes again.

"Do you want me to keep going?"

"M-mhm," she panted hotly, her rear red from being slammed repeatedly, shifting up and down along the wall and moaning, shivering and tilting her head back, her mouth hanging somewhat open as he choked her.

"I didn't hear you!"

His fingers lessened and she gasped in again, taking three deep breaths before weakly beating her heels against his back and nodding. "Fuck – me!"

"Good girl," he whispered again, before closing his hand for a third time and ramming his cock back into her; he bounced her up and down while pounding away, bringing her so far up that he would nearly pop out, slamming her against his body and making him rock backwards and forwards. She was as much a fuck-toy as he was a fucking machine, being pushed up and down to match his assault on her walls, her back burning from the wall, her ass stinging from the pounding, her head cloudy and orgasmic and moaning loud and everything clenching up and Oh God, again

Slowing his thrusts down enough, making them as long and deep as possible, grunting with each one, he finally came; in a moment, he sprayed his cum inside her, an eruption from his cock with each of his final seven thrusts, before he finally stopped and stood there, holding her in the air, her back against the wall, her ass pressed against his hips, his fingers slowly easing up on her throat. He kissed her again, softly, almost tenderly, running his tongue over her lips, and pulled back. "Very good."

She trembled against the wall, peaking as he emptied himself into her, the shocks penetrating her body just adding onto the crescendo rocking her. She still didn't return his kisses but she blinked her eyes weakly, instead, moaning seven times with seven thrusts. She shivered at the end, her entire body wanting to twitch as every nerve was as sensitive as lightning, her arms going limp against his neck as she felt his cum seep through her cunt, moving deeper as well as around his cock. She slowed her breathing until she was taking deep breaths, her face redder than ever.

He pushed his body onto hers and laid his head on her shoulder, breathing heavily. "If you want to discuss your job," he said in between breaths, "then we'll be having weekly meetings to ... discuss your performance," he continued. "Possibly more. I want the first meeting ... tomorrow." He took another breath, squirming as his cock continued to feel pleasure from his minute movements. She pressed her teeth against her upper lip with every brush of flesh, whimpering quietly. "It will be here." He nuzzled her neck with his and continued to feel the post-orgasmic pleasure, finally twitching his cock with an unexpected jolt.

"Agreed?"

"Ye," she croaked out, her throat sore from both cock and choking, dropping her head on his as he nuzzled the size of her neck.

"Good girl."

12