The Choosing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Reveal her to me then," the Dark Prince said and settled himself down on the other wooden chair to my left that butted up against the vast scarred table.

The brother came forward, not the sister as I had expected. He stood before me his cock still jutting out of his open pants. He wrapped a hand around the shaft, and rubbed it low on my belly. I looked at the Dark Prince and bit back a moan. I knew he watched as the brother lowered a hand to splay his fingers around my thigh. Maybe I should have struggled, protested when he lifted my leg and placed my foot on the seat of the chair, but I couldn't speak. I was too focused on the eyes that watched me and the hard shaft that thrust out from his open fly. He pushed my leg roughly open until I was splayed wide, my wet and swollen sex displayed for all the watching eyes.

"Watch," he said as he placed the heel of his hand on my mound and pulled up, revealing the wet pearl of my clitoris. I looked down, down to see what had him so focused. He'd come in closer, until the fat head of his penis was resting on my stomach. He pushed my leg back on the chair and bent his knees until the helmet of his engorged shaft was resting on my exposed clitoris.

He couldn't. He wouldn't. Not here, not here in front of him.

He did. He gripped his cock at the root of the shaft and began to slap the heavy swollen head down on my sex. At the same time his hand pulled up hard on my mound.

Slap. Pull. Slap. Pull. Slap. Pull.

Over and over he continued, growing rougher with each cycle. I could not help but let my head fall back as he slapped and pulled. Relentlessly beating down on my sex. The fat wet head of his cock slapped my exposed clitoris and fell lower into the wet trough of my sex. The shame. The edge of pain. The knowledge that I was watched. Watched by him. All these threads wove together into a vicious orgasm. My muscles contracted and with each spasm I spurted out juice that coated his cock and abdomen.

"Bring her to me," Roth said.

I was dragged by them both, bleary eyed and loose limbed to stand before him. One on each side they held my arms in a fashion similar to how I had been brought here today by my Uncle and Bandar.

I shook them off. Not wanting to be held by them. Instead choosing to stand before him of my own accord.

"What do you know of the Night Masters?"

"Night Masters are immortal. They rule Vandarra in their infinite wisdom. They take the blood of the few and in return offer protection to the many. Those Chosen are most honored. Blood Service a privilege." I spoke the words I knew by rote.

"Yes we need blood, but some of us require more."

"You need more Sire?" I wondered if that was the reason why he seemed lacking. Why his clothes were loose.

"I am the Dark Prince of Pleasure. I can survive on blood alone, but to thrive I also need pleasure."

"There are many who would be most honored to pleasure you my Prince."

"Yes, I can take from many, but I have long sought one."

"One," I echoed.

"Yes. One," he murmured and brought forth his hand. Touching me for the first time. My back bowed. My skin singed at the fleeting touch. I wailed out in pleasure such that I had never known.

"One Chosen for me. You, Talia of Shire Hawthorne. You."

His mouth opened wide, his lips pulled back and fangs descended. I felt not fear but a wonderful anticipation. I knew somehow what he wanted. What he needed. I brought my leg up and rested my foot on his thigh, leaning in to present my wet sex to his mouth. His teeth came down, piercing the skin with a brutal bite. Blood flowed hot and wet between my legs, his tongue came out long and rough to lap it from my sex. At the first taste he groaned and the floor beneath me began to shake. He ceased lapping and began to suck hard. I pushed harder against him trying to stuff my whole sex in his mouth. The burning ache of his sucking mouth shot through me, it shattered my resolve, it broke through my shields until I was stripped raw before him.

I was his. I was Chosen.

And with that thought I came, adding my juice to the blood he sucked. He yelled, pulled off my sex and threw back his head. His breeches split at his crotch, revealing his erect cock. It pulsed before me. Without thought I pushed him back, his fangs released from my sex with a spray of blood. I had to taste him. I fell to my knees before him and took his shaft in my mouth just as it spurt out streams of white cum. I sucked it down as if I needed it more than air. I only released him when he pulled me away. If he had not I doubted I would have let him from my mouth.

"Talia," he said and just the sound of my name from his mouth was enough. I began to shudder, to come once more. He dragged me to my feet, pressing my convulsing sex to his mouth in time capture the juice that spurted forth. He groaned out his own pleasure as he nestled his mouth against my sex licking me clean of my juices and blood.

When he finished he rested his head against my belly. I ran my fingers through his hair feeling an overwhelming need to comfort him.

"My Chosen," he murmured against the sweat damp swell of my belly.

I was free. I felt strong and ready. I was not foolish. I was not hidden.

I was Chosen.

Through me swirled all the feelings I had long since denied. Anger. Hate. Love. Passion. Desire. Need. Want. I let them all come. I let them all release.

He groaned against me and cried out as if he too could feel the swirl of emotion.

"Mine," he looked up at me with shining black eyes.

"Yes," I answered him with a truth that sang from my very being.

The hall began to grow dark and I wondered how long we had been standing there, clutching each other. In the half light of evening I pondered that my day had both begun and ended with a realization of irony. The end irony being the most poignant—being forced to the Choosing had actually set me free. I laughed at the thought, and of how furious Bandar and my Uncle would be to know of the role they unwittingly played in my release.

From beneath me, still nuzzling my belly and sex, I heard the Dark Prince say, "You will explain to me later my Chosen what is so amusing."

I looked down at his swollen blood smeared lips and felt a surge of love. Of peace and equality. I was fearless. I was free. I laughed at the feeling and said, "Yes my Prince I will....if I should so choose."

He laughed too. And I let myself like the sound.

----------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed The Choosing. I love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you've got something to share.

And thanks to Gatorhermit and Mistress Red Pen for his suggestions and her grammar BDSM.

Oh and rate me please...I love it.

Darcy

xx