The Chosen One

Story Info
A vampire looks for prey and finds his mate.
1.7k words
4.21
29.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxex5452
maxex5452
66 Followers

He stood in the dark alley alone. Embracing the darkness, you barely saw him. He wore just black, matching his jet black hair. His eyes didn't match his dark attire at all. They were a bright dangerous blue. They sparkled with deadly interest as a female passed by the opening of the alley. He then heard giggling not too far off and knew there were two of them. He then made his move. They were just about to pass him when he bumped into them.

"I'm sorry." He murmured quickly.

"Watch where you're going!" One of the girls said with detest. But the other one just smiled and checked him over.

Hooked one in, he thought coldly. "'I'll make it up to you." He answered easily. "We'll go get something to drink, it's on me."

They both smiled then and said,"Alright." He then took them to a bar and bought them a few rounds. Later on, they were back at the alley where he stood not that long ago, awaiting his prey. The one with dirty brown hair was named Jade, was making out with him. Her supple body was rubbing against his, and he felt another stab of hunger run through him. The other woman's name was Heather and she was clinging to him as he fingered her up against the wall. Both of them were moaning, and he noted that, this was a normal man's dream. Too bad he wasn't normal.

He trailed little wet kisses down her jaw and then settled upon her neck. He bit lightly, loving how she gasped in pain and pleasure, and also how she arched up against him. He then unleashed his fangs and slid them slowly into her slender neck.

She moaned and he could faintly feel her fingernails digging into his back. He swallowed the blood that pounded into his mouth every time her heart beat and knew she was his now. She didn't know he was doing this to her, she thought she was getting an intense hickey.

After a moment, she then vaguely knew what he was doing. She started gasping and started to struggle weakly, but he held her there tightly up against the wall. While he moved away from her and to his next prey, she shuddered in her last breath and then lay still.

Jade's body slowly fell to the ground. When her friend Heather asked about her, he answered, "She's only resting. I gave her the orgasm of her life." And smiled wickedly. The orgasm of death, that is, his thought finished it. She gasped as he bit her lightly, teasing her. She pushed him back a tad, stepped out of her thong so it would give him better access of her. He then picked her up and set her upon an empty crate. Her skirt rode up her thighs, as he fingered her more thoroughly. He then took the bait, and not softly this time.

He bit her hard and savagely. She gasped for breath, trying to scream. He held her tightly against him, loving how she tried to struggle out of his grasp, but to no prevail. She then cried out from her orgasm and death. He stepped away from her, her blood dripping down his lips.

While he was doing that to Heather, another girl walked down the street, thinking, Jesus has risen, it's no surprise. It was a song called Bosom sung by A Perfect Circle. They were her favorite band. The song reminded her about vampires, why she didn't know.

Ahead of her a gang stood there, awaiting her. She didn't know, for she couldn't see them and plus her mind was elsewhere. She went past the alley that he was in and sucking Heather dry, not knowing what was happening in there.

Sometime earlier on it had begun to drizzle and she just now noticed. She went past the gang, not knowing that they were targeting her. They slowly but surely fell into step with her.

"Hey girl!" One called out.

"What you doing tonight?"

"Why don't you give Antonio some lovin'?"

Another snickered.

She quickly walked away, but someone had grabbed at her arm, holding her back. "No one walks away from me!" Someone said coldly behind her and they all quickly surrounded her. Someone slapped her hard on the cheek, and she threw a punch at him landing squarely in his chin, and he fell back with a grunt. There were only three of them now.

She kicked out and her foot connected solidly to a chest, which flew back, gasping for breath. Someone behind her threw a small long chain around her slender neck and started to choke her, while another man punched her in the stomach, knocking the breath out of her in a whoosh. She gasped but couldn't get any air. Her lungs felt like they were on fire and the man that was punching her wasn't helping either.

Her fingers somehow crawled underneath the chain and held it, trying to get sweet precious air back in her lungs. She grunted from frustration and anger. She leaned back against her attacker, using him as an advantage and kicked the man in front of her in the head and he went down, sprawling on the ground.

They were close to the wall now, so she ran up it and flipped over the man that was trying to strangle her. She gulped in damp cold air as she twisted the chain around his neck. She squeezed the chain so hard that her knuckles were white and aching, and in a matter of seconds he was unconscious. She sighed with relief and stood away looking at what she had done. "Nice work." She commented herself as she surveyed the scene. They all laid there unconscious. She turned away; ready to leave when she bumped into a tall broad cheated-dark man. Shit, not another one! She thought quickly. She ran the other way swiftly, trying to get away from him. What can I do? She thought.

She ran inside the alley, climbed on a crate and waited for him. He appeared in the mouth of the alley and saw her, which caught her off guard. She jumped on him, trying to knock him down, but he still stood, like brick wall!!!

And holding her!!!

Shit! Now what? She cried inside her mind as she punched him. But then he grabbed her wrists and now she couldn't do anything! He then pushed her up against the wall and kissed her fiercely.

Now her mind was reeling with thoughts. Why is he kissing me? Is he going to rape me? He's a good kisser and has blue eyes. Is he going to kill me? Fuck! What should I do!?! But then he bit her neck. At first it was excoriating, but then exciting and somehow pleasurable. She then heard a moan, and to her dismay, she realized it came from her!

It was her! his mind cried. Her blood pounded into his mouth, tasting sweet, spicy and metallic all the same time. Her blood even tasted like fire for it was burning through his veins. His heart pounded, and he felt like crying, for it was her. His mate, the chosen one! His pulses were rising his temples were pounding, the pressure was so a warning, so steady, and yet ready to blow. What are you, what are you waiting for!?! His mind cried and it echoed in his mind.

As if reading his mind she bit his neck and sucked his blood. Tasting the dead metallic taste of it. All of a sudden it felt like her body was changing, but she didn't care in the least. She wanted him, right now!!! Somewhere deep in her mind, a voice screamed at her to stop! And another voice screaming to not go away, but stay with him. An urge, a craving, a fucking need so deep that it felt like it would split her in half if she left, to stay. That she would survive.

He kissed her then and she kissed him back with the same eagerness, ignoring the stiff pain that her body was taking on. She moaned from the pain and his touch. His hands ripped open her shirt, revealing her breasts that were covered in a red lacy bra, but that was shed away as well.

Her blood ran down her neck, collarbone, and down her left breast. He sucked and bit lightly on her nipple, which made her gasp in delight. He then licked away the trail of blood, sucking on the wound again, holding her tight against him.

She felt as if she were flying. The cool night air caressed her torso, sending delicious shivers up and down her body. She then felt that she was descending, her back then touched black silk, mixed with red.

His mouth found hers again, claiming that she was his. And she wanted to be his. He bit down harder on her slender neck and her fingernails scraped along his back. He quickly took off his shirt and pants, and then her pants. As he slowly slid down her pants, she felt suddenly shy. She never was this intimate with anybody. Her hands crawled over to cover her sex, but he took them away, gently but firmly. He slid her legs apart slowly but reassuringly.

"I won't hurt you. I promise." His deep voice vibrated over her skin as he slid inside her carefully. Slight pain coursed all over her body, she just vaguely felt the pain as he entered her. He rocked within her, sending delicious cravings all through her.

She moaned and bit him in the shoulder softly. He groaned and felt her soft sucklings. He couldn't stand it. He wanted to fill her, go deeper, everything that delt with her. God, how he wanted her. He then lost his control.

He pumped deeper, harder, and faster inside her, sending them both over the edge. What was I, what was I, what was I waiting for!?! His mind cried and felt his and hers release at the same time. He covered her mouth with his, breathing in her scream.

He lay on top of her, breathing hard as she. He was about to get off of her, afraid he would crush her, but she held him to her. "Stay with me." She whispered. He kissed her and stayed. He went lower on her body, resting his head on her bosom.

In his mind, a calming thought echoed through. It was, I found her, I found my mate, my chosen one.

maxex5452
maxex5452
66 Followers