The Chosen One

Story Info
Harem girl meets her Sultan for the first time.
754 words
3.33
48.5k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyKiki
LadyKiki
5 Followers

I am selected and taken from the harem to the sultan's chamber. I not only want to please all of his senses I dream of being worthy of being chosen as his favorite. I am nude and wrapped in a silk veil to be presented to the sultan. I bow at his feet in greeting and then dance for him, slowly revealing my bare skin and letting my undulating movements show him how ready my body is for his pleasure. When I feel I have aroused his eyes I will draw close and caress him while kissing his neck and sensuously whispering erotic poetry. The warmth of my body heightens the fragrance of my perfumed hair, the body oil on my skin and the scent my arousal. I thrill and my heart races at this close contact with him. Seeing his arousal I fall to my knees to fellate him, taking him adoringly into my mouth and throat. I hear his moans of pleasure but only when he begins to caress my hair do I dare raise my eyes to see the desire smoldering in his glance...

The sultan picks me up and carries me to the huge bed covered in richly embroidered silk. He is poised above me and pushes my legs apart with absolute authority. His hand gently brushes aside the jewels dangling from my pierced hood to reveal the juicy red treasure beneath. He smiles—we both know I am his for the taking but he is pleased to see that I am so wet with anticipation. He tastes of my sweetness while I tremble with joy -- this honor is known to be given to few in the harem. Suddenly he grasps the flesh on my thighs,

pushing them to my chest and I gasp as he enters me with a single deep powerful stroke. He pauses for a moment, looking into my eyes...savoring his conquest, his unquestioned ownership. He starts to thrust inside me, riding his prize hard, eyes closed, gripped and quenched in my heat. He slows down and withdraws from me. Tears sting my eyes and my heart begins to break thinking I have failed him, clearly he is not yet satisfied...

He strokes my breasts enjoying how my erect nipples are presented to him by my jeweled nipple rings. He takes my nipples one at a time between his teeth, gently biting and pulling. He tells me he has a special gift for me and reaches under a nearby cushion. He cradles two perfect pearls in his hand, the largest I have ever seen. Once again he pushes my legs apart and I feel the cool pearls slip into the warmth of my canal. With a devilish grin he plunges his thick cock into me again and I feel the pearls rolling against my walls with every thrust. The added sensation of the pearls increases his excitement and I feel the full weight of his body with every commanding stroke. He reaches his climax with a roar and I join him, waves of pleasure cresting in my body as his gift courses into me.

Leaving the pearls inside me, he withdraws and commands me to turn over. I am on my belly, shaking from his possession thus far and now frozen with fear. Every girl in the harem knows that the sultan is never truly satisfied until he has claimed every orifice in his property. I feel sharp stinging blows on my ass as he impatiently pulls my hips up to him and pushes my knees apart. I am ashamed that I was not quicker in positioning myself for his pleasure as I have been trained in the harem to do. The sting from the slaps turns to soothing strokes and I feel him part my backside with unexpected gentleness. His shaft is still throbbing, rock hard and glistening from my juice. I shriek as his first thrust opens the way past the last barrier to ownership. He thrusts again and again and finally his length is fully buried in me. My cheeks are wet with tears of pain and pleasure. Just when I think I cannot take more I hear him moan and I am gifted a second time. Now my tears are coming faster, pure pleasure.

He turns me over and holds me close. He tells me that I am his special favorite. I will stay with him in his chamber for the night and for many nights to come.....his perfect plaything and passion possession.

LadyKiki
LadyKiki
5 Followers