The Chosen One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yolanda grabbed his shaft to lift it so she could suck on his testicles, the size of small lemons. She noticed that when she pressed his cock flat to his stomach that it extended a good inch above his belly button.

Devlin admired the view of Yolanda's pinkish-brown lips consuming the first several inches of his shaft, her mouth and jaw expanding, the outline of his massive cock head clearly visible within the membrane of her cheeks.

He bent forward slightly to give himself digital access to Yolanda's beckoning buttocks, which lifted in the air due to her body writhing and contorting as she attended to the task of getting as much of his cock into her hungry mouth as she could.

She was in a horizontal dance, flopping around like a caught trout, moaning animatedly from the dual sensation of being mouth-fucked while he opened her anus again with his wet fingers.

Both of the unlikely partners' most vivid fantasies were occurring at once. Yolanda was servicing a handsome, sexually experienced and indescribably endowed white man while also being anally pleasured as she had never been.

The entire scenario was evolving into an unscripted symbiotic relationship, one where both parties benefit. And this was truly a most mutually beneficial coupling.

As Yolanda continued to enthusiastically swallow at least half of his shaft, Devlin was about as hard as he could ever remember, and he had been in more than his share of erotic encounters. But this was the most unexpected, which of course made it exponentially better.

He wasn't ready to cum yet, far from it. His stamina was indeed legendary. But there comes a moment when, well, it's just time to fuck. And this was that moment.

He reached down and grabbed Yolanda by the hips and tossed her high in the air, flipping her like a spinning top. He caught her before she returned to the mattress, a maneuver that would have made any figure-skating duet proud. Still standing, he placed her directly on his dick, which provided quite an ample, yet less than soft, landing spot for Yolanda's gaping slit.

She came immediately when his cock entered her gash, stretching her cunt as never before. The sensation of being utterly filled by nine-plus inches of thick manhood was overwhelming, and her impassioned shrieks echoed off the walls of the hotel suite and she rocked repeatedly in carnal ecstasy as he roughly threw her up and down, up and down, on his colossal tool.

He sat down on the edge of the bed finally and turned Yolanda around so that she was in a reverse-cowgirl position, completely helpless, flopping around like an ebony Raggedy Ann doll.

"Put your arms back behind my neck," he said to Yolanda. "And hold on tight, darlin'." The calm in his voice astounded Yolanda. It was as if he were in a trance, a fucking machine, on autopilot.

She didn't know what awaited her, but she was confident that he knew was he was doing. Even though this wasn't his first rodeo, Yolanda was more than willing to accept the role of his bucking bronco.

She did as directed, and the concentration required to perform such a contortion distracted Yolanda enough so that she didn't expect the intrusion into her sphincter as he stood up at the same time.

Devlin knew enough not to impale the woman's rectum with anything more than just a few inches, at least at first, and he also knew that by this position, essentially suspending Yolanda in space, he could control just how hard and deep he penetrated her backside.

He walked her over gingerly towards a full-length mirror on the wall over the dresser so that Yolanda would always have a vivid image of the spectacle. despite the searing pain combined with immense pleasure building in her anus, she looked in the mirror through the slits in her eyes, tearing up from the intense sensation of her mid-air assfucking.

She looked like a glider, she thought to herself, or a wingless bird soaring through a stormy gale. Her arms were stretched behind her at an awkward angle, and her full tits bounced frantically as he carried her and impaled her, in synchronized choreography being performed by a sexual maestro, the man rocking her world, literally and figuratively.

The last thing Yolanda remembered, as Devlin's hot seed flowed like lava into her anal passage as he powerfully erupted into her, was her own screeching as she exploded in a convulsing detonation.

When she came to, she found the older man holding her snugly in a spooning position, gazing at her with almost paternal tenderness. She felt safe and an emotional connection that comforted her.

"How long was I out of it?" she asked, gathering her wits, cognizant that she had passed out.

"About ten, fifteen minutes maybe," Devlin answered. "I was a little worried for a minute there. You were hyperventilating. But, um, I washed you up a bit, and did the same to myself. I had a few minutes to kill." He pointed to a washcloth and towel draped on the nightstand.

Yolanda felt the sweet burn of the aftermath of the magnificent anal plundering she had just received.

It had been far too long since she had felt the once-familiar sting that she always found so invigorating. A feeling that only a woman who genuinely enjoyed anal play would appreciate and enjoy.

"I should get back to my room. I could use a little sleep," she said, shakily.

"Don't be silly. You're not going anywhere," Devlin replied, holding her even tighter. "Stay here tonight. How many times do you get to sleep in a suite with an old man?" He smiled at her, seemingly poking fun at himself.

Yolanda rolled over to kiss him on the chest. "If I stay here, I'm going to want to fuck you again, probably soon," Yolanda said.

"That would be OK," Devlin answered, grinning, cupping her breast. "So, about my pending trip to Philly. I suddenly think I've been remiss in my COO duties by not seeing the mall in quite awhile. If I extend my stay over a weekend, would you show me around the town?"

"No," Yolanda said, pressing her rear into Devlin's groin teasingly.

"No?"

"No. If you come, we're not leaving the hotel room all weekend."

Devlin smiled. "I guess I can forsake my sightseeing. I like your idea better. What's so fascinating about a cracked bell and a Rocky statue anyway?"

Yolanda rolled back over to face her new lover.

"But, this can't be between a COO and an employee, a lowly marketing director. Our relationship, or whatever you want to call it, will just be between a man and a woman who want to explore each other's sexual boundaries and see where it goes. It's pretty clear we have some common ground that we need to cultivate further. Nothing at all to do with the company, though. Take it or leave it, that's the deal. Deal?"

Devlin pretended to contemplate the proposal. "Hmmm. Maybe we can find a happy medium for me somewhere between COO and ass-licking bitch," he said self-effacingly. "Shall we shake on it?"

Yolanda lowered her head beneath the sheet. "I have a better idea," she said. "How about we really consummate the deal?" She began to suck on Devlin's half-erect cock, quickly resuscitating it by kissing the thickening shaft, and she heard him emit a muffled moan.

She held Devlin's fabulously immense dick in her two hands under the sheets and admired it for a few seconds. She came up with an apt nickname of her own for it, stifling a giggle.

The Chosen One.