The Chosen One Ch. 01

Story Info
Julie becomes a member of a very exclusive club.
6.5k words
4.53
15k
17
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, in my werewolf tale, the existence of werewolves is known by humans.

Growing up, Julie never saw herself as a werewolf, and planned to live her life as a human. Her relationship with her wolf devolved to the point she went into hibernation, leaving Julie alone for years.

They were just beginning to reconcile when you met my heroine, Juliana Macon in 'You can't deny your wolf'.

As a result of a series of events that were engineered by Luna, Julie embraced her wolf, and a short time later she discovered her birthright as the heir to the Alpha-ship of her late father's pack. Subsequently she became 'The beautiful young Alpha'.

And now Luna has chosen her to lead the strain of the Were Nation, located in the Southeastern portion of North America into more enlightened times.

She was now one of the most influential Werewolves on the Continent, and warmly referred to as 'The chosen one'.

~~~

As her flight neared TPA airport, she felt the proof of her anticipation pooling in the gusset of her panties. Her physical reaction was a result of the mental copulation that had been going on in her mind. The sexual imagery had been inspired by the prospect of losing her inter-species virginity, to Alpha Van Pebbles of the Florida Panther Pride.

For the last hour Julie's entire focus had been devoted to reading the deep-dive report on the State if the Packs and Prides under her authority. The information had been prepared by her staff, ahead of her first meeting with the Female Alphas Caucus scheduled for the upcoming Monday.

It sought to give her an understanding as to why a handful of Packs and Prides were thriving and growing, while others were not doing as well. The reasons were varied as she'd expected, but the common themes among the Packs and Prides that were prospering, was their diversity.

By assimilating into the human world, they'd built relationships with a variety of people, found more potential mates, and expanded the gene pool.

None of that came as a surprise, but there was something in the report that disturbed her. The Packs and Pride headed by female Alphas hadn't been treated fairly during Alpha Wolf's administration. Righting that wrong was placed near the top of her list of priorities.

"Blah, blah, blah," she thought as she flipped through the pages in the binder. "My staff sure is thorough," she thought.

She'd had enough of facts and figures for now. Her mind was going somewhere else.

When she traveled on official SWC business, her new bodyguard had been by her side. However she was making this little excursion alone, only her Betas, Angel and Darby, knew where she was. They'd encouraged her to take this trip, and get Alpha Van Pebbles out of her system. And so she'd called him earlier in the week to ask if it were OK for her to visit his Pride for a few hours, and perhaps stay overnight.

She was still unsure if she should go until the day before her flight. She finally decided to do it after her fuck-buddy, Alpha Dub Steppe said to her, "Go head girl and ride that dick, but don't come back here with no stretched out pussy."

In response she'd kissed him and then told him he was disgusting, before she said, "You know darn well you can't wear out a machine that makes its own lubrication."

She smiled at the crassness of her joke as the plane made its final approach.

~~~

A half hour later she was in a big black SUV speeding along the expressway from the airport to a small Panther compound. The thought of spending time with Alpha Van Pebbles had her pussy so hot, she'd detected the scent of her arousal. This was in spite of the fact she'd taken off her panties, and applied Alex's odor masking cream on her upper inner thighs, before she left the airport.

The thought of the spines on the big cats cock scraping against the walls of her vagina, had her pussy salivating. Meanwhile her wolf was insisting she didn't get what Julie saw in the cat. She was in a semi lying down position, with an expression on her face that looked like she'd tasted something unpleasant. "Girl, first you fuck Angel with a strap-on, and now you're chasing after this Panther. What do you see in these cats?" She asked.

Her question made Julie smile before she said, "Angel is smart, sexy, and her big Bengal Tiger is adorable. I think the world of her.

"As for that Black Panther, I'm sure you've noticed how handsome Alpha Van Pebbles human is. Besides, you and I both have a thing for big men, and big cocks. Don't try to tell me you wouldn't fuck him if you could."

At that point her wolf laid her head on her front paws, and then raised her eyebrows before she sighed. What Julie had said about Alpha Van Pebbles was true. They'd both heard the rumors about how well the big cat was hung, but she couldn't give Julie the satisfaction of admitting she was right, and so she said, "Wake me after the debauchery is over."

Her wolf's feigned disinterest made Julie laugh out loud. She knew very well that her wolf enjoyed watching her fuck, and she'd probably be licking her own pussy while Alpha Van Pebbles ravaged her, or so she hoped. She was licking her lips and her breathing had become shallower as her arousal increased.

When she noticed her driver trying to discreetly look at her in the rear view mirror, she wondered if it was obvious how turned on she was. As she was enjoying the effect she was having on the young Uber driver, the luxury SUV turned right, and into a gated compound that looked like it belonged to a big-time entertainer or athlete.

She covered her mouth to hide her smile when she saw Alpha Van Pebbles standing on the driveway waiting for her. That was when a simply wicked idea popped into her head. When she climbed out of the big truck to greet him, she spread her legs just a little and allowed her stylish dress to ride up. This simple act, allowed him the privilege of seeing her very hairy pussy, and to also experience the musky aroma of Madame Alpha's womanhood.

Her wolf watched the whole scene unfold, and she was proud of her. She'd been pretending to be napping, but she couldn't stifle a giggle. When Julie asked her what was so funny, her wolf responded saying, "I just love you so much."

Having her wolf's love and support meant the world to Julie. No-one would have ever guessed that they were once at odds with each other. Knowing that her wolf was on board with her plans to fuck the big Alpha Cat's brains out, gave her that little extra confidence that allowed her to take his breath away.

She didn't make an effort to straighten her dress, or display any embarrassment about what he'd seen. Of course shape-shifters are comfortable with nudity but context matters. In this case, allowing him to see her nether region was provocative.

She extended her hand while holding her gaze on him, as he slowly shifted his eyes up from looking between her legs. It was hard for him to take his eyes off the thick pair of lips between her thighs. "Oh my Luna, what a fat cat she has," he thought.

Letting his eyes linger on the area of her womanhood too long had gotten him busted, but to his credit he didn't flinch when he met her gaze. While looking into her eyes, he overtly inhaled deeply, to make it crystal clear that he was scenting her arousal. He smiled warmly while holding her hand firmly and said, "Hello Madame Chair, welcome to our humble abode." And then he leaned in for a half hug with his other arm, while kissing her gently on her cheek.

Julie exhaled audibly when she felt his lips touch her skin, and then the brief moment of foreplay was over.

~

Moments later a star struck young female Omega showed her to one of the four master suites in the Alpha's residence. After getting herself settled and refreshed, Julie changed into a pair of white jeans that looked like they were painted on her. She paired them with a navy blue crew neck top with white polka dots. The ensemble was understated, while also sexy and classy.

The next couple of hours was spent meeting and greeting a dozen or so cats who came to the compound to see her. It turned out only a handful of the Pride lived with their Alpha, while most of them lived among the people. There was even a male Panther married to a human.

She'd chatted with other members of Packs and Prides on social media, but those experiences weren't as fulfilling as meeting people in person. She was especially touched and emotional when she saw the reaction to her by the females. The males also treated her like a rock star.

Though she appreciated all the love and affection, this was not an official visit as Chair of the Southeastern Were Council, it was a booty call, but she thought it was best for a person in her position to play the role.

For his part, Alpha Van Pebbles was the perfect co-conspirator. He'd materialize out of thin air to be by her side briefly, as she visited with his Pride. They'd show each other mutual respect in front of the troops, and then just as quickly he'd be gone.

They hadn't talked at all about the reason she was there but it was rather obvious what her intentions were to the big cat.

Her last unofficial, official business that day was dinner with Alpha Van Pebbles and his team. Julie was given the honor of sitting at the head of the dining table in Alpha Van Pebbles usual spot, with him seated to her right.

His leadership team was seated around them, and so there was no possibility of any intimate conversation, but that wasn't important to her.

She had been so encouraged by his greeting when she first arrived; there was no doubt in her mind that he wanted her as much as she wanted him.

~

A couple hours later, she'd retired to her palatial suite for the evening. After taking a hot bubble bath and then rubbing her body down with scented oils, she put on a three piece set consisting of a sheer chemise, a short sleeve wrap, and a satin thong lined at the gusset.

She'd been sitting on the couch visiting with her wolf, but they were beginning to grow impatient. If the big cat wasn't going to succumb to her charms soon, it would be his loss. She was going to follow through with her plans for the night, even if she had to get herself off.

Meanwhile her wolf was doing a slow burn. It was bad enough that she wasn't going to get to see her Julie fucking, that asshole cat had embarrassed her Julie by not showing up. She was about to tell her what she thought of him when there was a knock on a door.

It wasn't clear where the sound was coming from, so Julie waited to see if it would happen again. A few seconds later there was another knock, but this time she also heard Alpha Van Pebbles say, "Juliana, it's me. Mario.

Suddenly Julie felt a mix of emotions. She'd started to resign herself to having been rejected by him again, and perhaps her edge was gone.

When he knocked on the door a third time, her wolf spoke. Just that quickly her anger had become her motivator, she said, "Sweetie, walk yourself over to that door and invite that man in. Greet him as though you were totally expecting to see him.

"You're attracted to swag, right? Show him two can play that game."

~

Alpha Van Pebbles was standing on the other side of the door that connects the two suites. He had a bottle of Hennessy in one hand, and two snifters in the other. He'd been delayed while awaiting the birth of the newest members of his Pride, born to first time parents, who lived in a different part of town.

~

When Julie opened the door he nearly dropped the hooch and the glasses. Everything she had on was shear, and trimmed in lace. He couldn't see all her gifts, but he kinda could. He said, "Hello Juliana, I'm sorry I'm late, but you know, Alpha duties."

The site of the big cat in his lounging attire with a bottle of brown liquor in his hand, quickly melted away any lingering irritation. She said, "No worries. I know how it is. Please come in."

And just like that she was the seductress again. She practically glided across the room, and did her best imitation of Amanda, crossing her legs as she sat down. Her robe only came down to mid-thigh as it was, and she let it fall open. Her nightgown was even shorter, and so all of her legs were exposed, up to just below her cooter.

Her top half was covered in comparison, but there was plenty of her c-cup titties on display.

Her wolf looked at the image she was presenting and licked her lips. Her gesture made Julie smile. Moments later her wolf put a bag of popcorn in the microwave and poured herself a bowl of wine.

Meanwhile Alpha Van Pebbles couldn't take his eyes off Julie as he poured her a glass full of trouble. "Are two fingers enough?" he asked.

Julie bit her bottom lip as she responded, saying, "We can start with two, and I'll let you know if I need more than that."

Not to be outdone with the sexual innuendo, the big cat replied, "Are we talking about fingers, or something else? Either way, I've got plenty."

The big Panther was stepping up his game, and Julie knew she needed to match him, if she was going to maintain the upper hand. And so without saying another word, she sat her snifter on a table before she slid off her chair. Then she crawled over and kneeled in front of him, looked into his eyes as she took his cock out of his bottoms.

She held the magnificent beast in one hand while she fished his nuts out from between his legs with the other. It was truly an impressive package. "OK, you've got a nice one. Let's see how well you can use it. Now don't you come too fast Alpha Van Pebbles," said Julie as she started licking the big mushroom head.

All the while she was pleasuring him, she was also searching for the spines she'd heard so much about.

No matter the reason for her ministrations, she was making the big cats cock feel good, so good in fact he spread both arms along the back of the couch, and opened his legs wide. "You like what Madame Alpha is doing to you, don't you big boy?" Julie teased him.

She was talking that talk, but in truth she was every bit as aroused as he was. Though she loved any size cock as long as she desired the man who owned it, she particularly enjoyed looking at a big one. She'd been jacking him off and sucking him for a while and he was still hanging in there. "Alpha why are your toes curled?" asked Julie, before she giggled.

When the cat tried to come back at her, she gave the head of his dick a firm suck each time he tried to speak, and then she'd smile at him while gripping his manhood with her teeth. Finally he had enough, and pushed her off.

A moment later they'd switched positions, and Alpha Van Pebbles was looking at Julie's hairy mound as he slid her panties off. "You have a pretty pussy," he said. He caught Julie by surprise when he praised her. "Not every woman's is as perfect as yours. You have the right amount of hair." And then he rubbed over it. "Your clit looks delicious." And then he sucked it. "Your thick lips look so kissable."

When he kissed them, and then slid his tongue between them into her slit, Julie cried out in ecstasy. His verbal communication along with his oral ministrations was almost too much for her. Her wolf sensed her predicament and said, "Sweetie come back to me. Get yourself together. Now breathe. There you go."

Once again her wolf had been a lifesaver, and for the rest of the pussy eating session Julie maintained control of herself, though she sure as hell enjoyed it.

~

After they both orgasmed without also coming, they sat on the couch side by side and finished their drinks. There weren't any attempts at modesty for either of them. They'd both gotten buck naked, and one of Julie's legs was lying over one of Mario's. The musky scent of a man's nuts and a woman's pussy was thick in the room.

They'd been sitting quietly for a few minutes when Julie looked into Mario's eyes and said, "You are going to let me feel them, aren't you?"

Alpha Van Pebbles had been there many times before with both human and shape shifter women. They all wanted to feel them, or so they thought.

~

A short time later they'd both had a potty break, and we're then lying in bed. Alpha Van Pebbles was flat on his back with his hands behind his head. Julie was propped up on one elbow while fondling his cock and asking those questions women like to ask, "So Mario, tell me how often you thought about being with me like this.

"Did you like the way I sucked it?" as she nodded her head toward his semi hard dick.

She then bit her bottom lip, as she always does when she's thinking about something that turns her on. "Have you fucked Alpha Claire McAfee, or Alpha Anne Bonny?

"How about my sexy ass friend Lacy Palmer, have you fucked her? Don't lie. She's the one who told me how big your cock is."

When Julie was done with her interrogation, her wolf gave her a sideways look, and then said, "I don't believe you just asked that man those questions." And then she exhaled while also shaking her head.

Being the experienced and wise Alpha cat that he is, he knew there was no right answer he could give her. And so he did the only thing he could that wouldn't get him kicked out of her bed. Mario let his pecker do the talking.

Besides he needed to get his nut, and she'd wanted to feel his pussy stimulators since the first day she met him.

He pushed her on to her back and kissed her hard before climbing into the saddle. Julie had an absolutely wicked look on her face when she cooed, "Are you gonna fuck me good, big daddy?" while spreading her legs wide for him.

Her words, and her expression, as well as her beautiful gaping pussy brought his prodigious phallus to its full dimension.

When he began to slide into her depths, she caught him off guard when she put both her calves behind his thighs and pushed herself onto him. Soon his big penis was into the hilt, and he hadn't really bottomed out.

That was when she whispered into his ear, "That's why I'm Madame Alpha." And she giggled.

For the next few minutes the big cat pounded the powerful Alpha's pussy mercilessly, and she wouldn't have had it any other way. She was matching him stroke for stroke, until he felt himself getting close. When he suddenly slowed his role as his cum started to squirt, Julie said, "What's the matter baby why are you stopping? Give it to me hard, empty your nuts." And then she squealed so loud the big cat had to cover her mouth with his hand.

He'd done as she asked, and really slammed it home a few times. The thing was, his spines were seating themselves into the walls of her pussy on every out stroke.

They laid there for several minutes before they were able to separate. Mario had lost track of how many times Julie had said 'Oh my Luna', while they were locked together.

When they were no longer one, He gave her a peck on the lips and said I'll see you at breakfast, before he went back to his suite.

~~~

A few hours later Julie was on a plane in route back to Mac-town, and Gum Swamp Creek. She was chatting with her wolf about the combination of pain and pleasure she'd felt when the big cat's cock attached itself to the walls of her vagina.

Her wolf asked the question she'd been secretly dying to know the answer to, she said, "Which feels better, a Wolf's knot, or your Panther's spikes. Not that I'm interested in finding out."

Julie pretended to clear her throat, in order to hide her laughter, before she said, "Who are you kidding? I know you want to fuck him, but I'm not so sure his Panther's cock is as big as his human's. You can find out for yourself. There's no law against cats and lupine fucking, you know."

Once again the expression on her Wolf's face was as if someone had passed gas. "Oh my Luna no," she said. "That's just not done. I could never let a cat fuck me.

"Let's get off that subject, and tell me how your kitty is feeling," and then she giggled. Get it? Cat. Kitty? See what I did there."

12