The Chosen One Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boneams
boneams
739 Followers

Eduardo's face turned from one of greeting to that of lust as he gazed upon the naked beauty before him. Knowing he may never again get another chance like this, he studied the supple breasts and lithe lines of Candrea's body. Her ivory skin and hairless pubic mound caused his large cock to grow and pulse with need.

When she placed her hand on her hip, she cocked her head and allowed her smooth blonde hair to lie across her left breast. "I was just thinking about you Eduardo."

The male model slowly slid his eyes up her body and smiled. "I told you before we should mate, but now is not the time."

"As I recall, I told you there would never be a time. I just wanted you to see what you will be missing out on for the rest of your life," Candrea replied as she moved to the bed to retrieve her clothes.

Eduardo leaned against the door jam and crossed his powerful arms. "That is what I love about Australian women; sassy and you play hard to get. You wouldn't mind if I stayed and waited for you to get dressed would you? I can escort you down to the lobby where the rest are waiting for you."

"You of all people should know that I am very capable of escorting myself. Tell the others I'll be down in a few minutes," she replied as she bent down and displayed the cleft between her legs. Candrea stepped into her red silk panties and pulled them up her slender legs.

Eduardo sighed with disappointment as he reached for the doorknob. "Very well my dear, but do try to hurry, you know how moody Franklin gets when he has to wait."

**********

Adam was stretched out in his recliner as he flipped through the TV channels. After finding a baseball game, he turned down the volume and tossed the remote on the table next to him.

He glanced over at his point man who was deep in thought. "We have a butt-load of vacation, little buddy. There's no need to rack your brain that hard."

Kevin glanced up. "Huh – oh, I was just going over some stuff in my head."

"Kev, really, if you have second thoughts..."

Kevin placed his beer down and leaned forward in his chair. "It's not that, Adam, I know I can do what they're going to make us do. I was just thinking about the last mission. We didn't get everyone."

Adam's eyes flashed back and forth, as he recalled images of the Pandora mission. "What the hell are you talking about, all the bad guys died in the end along with a few good ones."

"There's still one we didn't nab," Kevin replied as he sat back.

Adam began to chuckle as the face popped into his mind. "If you're referring to that bitch of a scientist..."

Just then Kristine and Laura walked in from the kitchen. "Can't you men ever think about anything else except work and sex?"

The group laughed as the two women sat next to their respective partners. Adam knew that he needed to change the subject before his wife got upset. "How's the work going on baby names?"

Kristine brightened up as she looked at her husband. "Well we were thinking maybe Beth if it's a girl and John for a boy. What do you think Kevin?"

"I think it's something that Laura and I should figure out. My personal opinion is if it's a boy, I get to pick. Then on the other hand, if it's a girl, Laura should decide. We still don't know if it's going to have..."

Kevin's eyes darted toward the door as his werewolf senses went into overdrive. His restless scanning of the room caused the others to begin their own search for danger. Kevin pulled the Desert Eagle out from underneath his shirt and placed it next to his hip.

Adam glanced at the door and then back at Kevin who was keeping his eyes locked on the front door. "Same guy from the club last week?"

"Him and a few others," Kevin replied.

Adam was startled as he heard the knock and sprang to his feet, as Kristine moved over and sat next to Laura. There was another knock and Adam held his hand out towards Kevin.

The part werewolf, part Navy SEAL, pulled back the slide of the .50 caliber hand gun and tossed it to his friend in one fluid motion. He glanced at his mate who was now looking at the door with a worried stare. Nothing he had ever done could have prepared him for the fear that he saw in her eyes.

Adam checked the safety and then moved to the door. "Yes, can I help you?"

"Pardon the interruption, Sir. I'd like to speak with Mr. Dvorska." The deep baritone voice on the other side of the door made Adam nervous.

"Sorry, buddy; I have no idea who you're talking about. Why don't you go down the street and look in the phone book, I'm sure you'll find him listed."

There was a small pause as Adam looked back at Kevin and the two women sitting close together with anxious faces. When his eyes locked with Kevin's, he saw a small nod and then placed his hand on the doorknob.

Then he heard the deep voice once more. "Mr. Dawson, really, I mean no harm to you or your wife. I know Mr. Dvorska is there, so if you don't mind opening the door so we can have this conversation inside, it would make things easier for all of us."

Adam shot Kevin a glance and saw his nervous nod. As he opened the door, he saw the largest black man he'd ever seen. The man smiled at him, but he couldn't help but notice the black felt patch covering one eye. Just above and below the patch, a large deep scar protruded, giving him a foreboding appearance.

Adam observed four other people standing behind the one-eyed man; one being the person who had followed them to the club last week. Adam knew if this guy was with this group and Kevin's senses had gone off, then, without a doubt, they were all creatures like Kevin; werewolves.

Adam opened the door and stepped away, the loaded Eagle hidden out of sight. "I have a feeling this isn't a social call."

The group followed the alpha male as he entered the living room. When Franklin's eyes met Kevin's there was caution in one and trained alertness in the others. The small Asian female was the last to enter, closing the door behind her. Meanwhile, Adam kept his distance as the group assembled in the living room.

Franklin steadily held his eyes on the younger wolf that would very soon learn of his fate. "Mr. Dvorska, it's a great pleasure to meet you."

Kevin shot a quick stare at Candrea and her blonde hair. He began to wonder if she was the same blonde that set up the attack in the parking lot the previous week. As the group of strangers stood looking at him, Kevin observed Adam studying the five newcomers standing in his living room.

The young werewolf knew he was out numbered and if this turned bad, at least one of the two females would be killed. He gave the Alpha male of the group a hard look as he leaned toward him. "If anything happens here; your fault, or mine, I'm going to kill you first. Is that any way unclear to you?" Kevin took a posture that would allow him to react fast if the larger male made an aggressive move.

Even though Franklin was not used to being addressed so rudely by another werewolf, he smiled at the arrogant remark. He took a step towards the sofa and offered his large hand towards Laura. He could sense the strong stench of fear that filled the room and noticed Kevin shift in his seat. "I hear congratulations are in order Mrs. Dvorska, or should I say soon to be."

Adam became nervous with the intruder being that close to the two women and pulled the hammer back on the weapon that contained the depleted uranium rounds. The sound of the mechanism caught the attention of everyone in the room, and the council members turned to face the SEAL leader. "You can step away from them now, buddy, or I'm going to put a round right through your head."

He moved the Desert Eagle out from behind his back, so the obvious leader of the group would understand that this was no bluff. "You have about one minute to say what you want, after that it's going to get ugly quick."

Atsuko Kaneko stepped away from the group and bowed in respect to the man who held the most powerful handgun in the world. "Mr. Dawson, we mean no harm to anyone here tonight. We would, however, like very much to talk with Mr. Dvorska."

Kevin did not relax his glare at the large man in front of him. "You're down to about thirty seconds. What is it you want?"

Franklin sighed and then moved away from the women and sat down. "I was hoping our first meeting would go a little more smoothly. It would also help if the others were in another room perhaps. This conversation is for people like us, if you understand what I'm saying."

"They already know what – us –are, so if you would just get on with it you might live longer," Kevin replied with a hint of anger in his voice.

Franklin looked over at the two human women who were glaring back at him; their eyes filled with a mix of hatred and fear. Then he looked over at Adam who was watching the others. He turned to look at Kevin, disappointment showing on his face. "I would have hoped that your father, Luka, would have stressed the importance of the rules."

Kevin's mind flashed back to when he was at the way station after the near death incident during the last mission. The archangel, Gabriel, had mentioned that the one rule of telling only your true love might have been a mistake when creating the first guardians. "Fuck your rules! I've been briefed by a higher authority."

Kristine stood up and approached the large leader of the group. "I'm under the impression that if you were here to hurt us, you would have changed by now and started it. If you're not the bad guys, just who the hell are you people?"

Franklin nodded at Adam. "My complements on finding such a forthright mate Mr. Dawson." Turning to Kristine. "You seem to have done well for yourself since your time at Predjama castle."

Kristine looked at him in disbelief. There was no way he could have known of her past as the curator of the ancient castle. She composed herself and sat down next to Laura. "I have no idea what you're talking about. I've never heard of this castle."

"Oh come now, Miss Duka; I'm sorry, Mrs. Dawson. The castle was a fabulous place to work and stay. I'm sure you miss the serenity of the area, given that you live in the big city now."

Adam tucked the Eagle in the front of his pants and moved to the center of the room. "You know an awful lot about us, but you still haven't said who you people are and what you want with Kevin."

Franklin fixed his gaze on Kevin as he relaxed his posture. "Did your father ever tell you about the council?"

"Sorry he must have missed that part," Kevin said as he sat back, but still keeping his guard up.

"Maybe my fellow member can shed some light on it. Atsuko if you would please dear."

The small framed Asian moved forward. Once again, she bowed to Kevin as she held a small folder in front of her. The woman moved over to stand between Kevin and the leader of the council. "We are the Council of Lycan. We make decisions on what happens in our world, but that is just a small part. If any dispute comes up between packs about territory or leadership, we are called to intervene."

Kevin nodded his head as he tried to keep from laughing. "Okay, got it. I guess you could consider this my pack, and since you can tell I'm not having trouble with them, have a great night and be careful going home."

Frustrated, Franklin shook his head. "We are accustomed to being treated with a little more respect," he mumbled.

Kevin picked up his beer and took a drink. After wetting his throat, he placed the now empty bottle on the table next to him. "I'm not really sure where you're from, Mister, but around here respect is earned, not given. You haven't even been polite enough to tell us your names, and you want my respect."

Franklin stood and stepped closer to Kevin with a speed that defied his enormous size. This caused Adam to pull out his weapon again and prepare to fire if needed. The other members of the council stood still as they waited for Franklin's next move.

Franklin had a serious look on his face as he stared down at the unflinching Kevin Dvorska. "Because you are who you are, I'm pleased to see you have a great deal of courage. That trait will serve you well as you move forward in life. My name is Franklin Dubois, I am the head of the council. I'll let the others introduce themselves with your permission."

Kevin waved his hand as a sign to continue. A white male wearing a cowboy hat moved from the back of the group. He took his hat off and extended his hand towards Kevin. "I'm Jim Gordon, nice to meet you partner."

Kevin didn't take the hand in front of him as he looked at the John Wayne wanna-be. "If you left your horse outside, the police are going to have a problem with you."

Jim pulled his hand back. "Hey I like this one Frank. He's got a quick wit."

The muscular male model was the next to step forward. After seeing the young werewolf's reaction to the others when offering a hand in peace, he kept his hands to his sides as he nodded his head. "Eduardo Matos at your service." He moved toward the two human women. "And may I add what excellent taste in women you both have. You two are very striking."

Franklin spoke up with a stern voice. "Eduardo, if you cannot control yourself, you can wait in the car."

He moved away quickly as the small Asian bowed in respect. "My name is Atsuko Kaneko. It is an honor to meet you, Sir."

Kevin didn't want to make the group nervous so he took his time getting up. He returned the bow to Atsuko and then stared hard at the blonde woman still standing in the back. She didn't react as fast as the others had in offering their names, choosing instead to stand her ground and return Kevin's glare.

He found it odd that a group of werewolves would come looking for him, and just happen to have a blonde female with them. If this was the same female that had set them up, he was going to show her why it was not a good idea to piss off a SEAL.

Kevin crossed his arms against his powerful chest. "Last but least."

She kept her glare and paused before answering. "Candrea Lacson."

"Nice accent Candrea, where you from?"

"Australia."

Kevin paused for a moment, prepared to act depending on how she answered. "You came all the way from Australia to have three punks pick a fight with me, why?"

Her eyes darted toward Franklin, then back to Kevin. "Yes, Eduardo and I were at the beach that day. We were told to monitor you and get a sense of your ability, but I assure you, we weren't the ones that provoked that incident. My general assumption is that it was..."

"Candrea." Franklin's deep commanding voice stopped her before she could voice her theory.

The tension was rising in the room again, so Jim decided to see if he could take the tone down a few notches. "I got a dandy of an idea. How about a few beers? I'm so parched; I'd dig for water under the outhouse."

Kevin turned to look at Franklin as he shook his head in annoyance. "Is he always like this?"

"I'm afraid so, but he does have a point. A few drinks would help everyone relax a bit so we can get to the business at hand," Franklin replied as he eyed Adam.

Adam paused and studied the five people. They had every opportunity to attack, but had remained calm at each sign of aggression. "Very well, but you better get to the point of all this or you'll be overstaying your welcome," he told Franklin as he went to the kitchen.

Only the male members of the council took a beer. He felt odd as he offered one to Atsuko, but she declined as she bowed towards Adam. After giving one to Kevin, he moved back to his previous spot and kept watch on the group.

Franklin took a long drink and then motioned for his Asian council member to carry on with her duties. She bowed once again to Kevin and pulled out a photograph and handed it to him. Kevin studied the strange looking scroll with two wolf heads on either side. He spun the picture sideways trying to figure out what the symbols were when one in particular caught his attention.

"Do you know what you're looking at Mr. Dvorska?" Atsuko asked in a soft voice.

"Not really. Looks like a really old scroll with some type of hieroglyphics on it."

Franklin leaned forward as he watched the younger wolf study the picture. "It's called the Scroll of Alesandro. Given your upbringing, I don't think you're aware that he was..."

"Yeah, I know, the first of two werewolves that were created to protect the box that Pandora opened. They had a fight and Pandora gave him a medallion if he'd let the other guy live," Kevin said as he handed the photo to Kristine.

Franklin's eyebrows shot up in astonishment. "I am very impressed, Kevin. Your father did take the time to teach you a few things about our kind. You wouldn't, perhaps, be able to read what it says would you?"

Kevin's mind drifted off to the meeting with Gabriel, but decided to keep the details secret from the others. "My dad did share some information about how this all started, but no, I can't read it."

Kristine handed the photo to Laura, and then looked at Franklin. "What does some old scroll have to do with Kevin?"

"As I stated earlier Mrs. Dawson, this was to be a meeting with Kevin and the council. It will be a lot for a human to understand."

Kristine frowned at the remark. "I don't like the way you say human. I'm not a subspecies."

Franklin nodded his head as he leaned back. "My apologies, Mrs. Dawson, I meant no disrespect. I find myself in uncharted territory discussing our kind with – um – others who are not like us."

Kevin took a drink as he watched from his chair. "She may not be a werewolf, but she's one of the smartest women I know. I'm sure she can handle it. Does it say something about me? Hell, my great, great grandparents weren't even around when that thing was written."

Atsuko took the picture and moved to Kevin. After placing it in his lap, she pointed to the center of the design. "The scroll does not refer to you in name, just someone who will be born on a specific day. The symbols around the outside speak of a special wolf that will be born as the chosen one. It will be his destiny to battle the dark one in hand to hand combat."

Kevin looked at her as if she had just lost her mind. There must have been hundreds of baby wolves born; how could the ancients have known to which on the scroll referred? "I'm sure you think you know what that thing says, but you know how stupid that sounds? A bunch of planets align and you think there's a..."

Atsuko stepped back and stared at him. There was only one way to prove her point. "Kevin Peter Dvorska, the only son of Luka and Elizabeth Dvorska. Born on Monday March 23, 1970 at exactly 2:52 am., a direct decedent of Baldomr Purgstall and heir to Predjama castle. That date is relevant because the scroll states that the chosen one will be born during the precise moment of the full moon when Pluto, Saturn, and Canine Minor are in aliment. It lines up perfectly with Galveston Texas, your birthplace."

Kevin looked on in shock, but had to acknowledge the truth she told. "How did..."

"It is said that only the chosen one can command the Lycanthrope Medallion to its full potential. It states and I quote, 'he will come to command the great power within the ruby.' Since the caretaker of the castle is here, I can only assume you have the medallion. I have been studying the scroll since I was a small child. If I am wrong, it would be the first time."

There was an eerie silence as the words hung heavy in the air. Kristine and Laura looked at Kevin utter disbelief at the revelation about the medallion. Kristine's memory flashed back to Predjama castle and the time when a very old woman looked at the medallion while it was on display. "That old lady; she could read the symbols," she mumbled in shock.

Franklin leaned forward with a worried look on his face. "What did you just say?"

boneams
boneams
739 Followers