The Chosen One Ch. 04

Story Info
Alpha Juliana Macon mends the broken Volunteer pack.
9.2k words
4.78
4.5k
6
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dear readers, in my werewolf tale, the existence of werewolves is known by humans.

My heroine Juliana Macon, who became the beautiful young Alpha, is now the one chosen by Luna, to lead the Tribe of the Were Packs and Prides located in the Southeastern portion of North America, into modern times.

That being said, Luna wasn't particularly interested in humanizing the Werewolf that was Julie's thing. But she knew that their culture must evolve or eventually they'd go extinct. Therefore she was willing to permit Julie to give it her best shot, since it meant so much to her.

However, so far the reality has been, she's spent all of her time restoring order and discipline within Packs and Prides.

This is the account of her recent visit with the Volunteer pack.

~~~

The weekly Saturday afternoon gathering on the solarium's pool deck was in full effect except it was Sunday. The festivities had been delayed by a day so that Julie could be there. She'd returned just a few hours ago from a weeklong stay with the Volunteer pack.

She was sitting on a lounge chair petting Angel, who was sitting on a large pillow with her head lying on Julie's lap. In her animal form Angel is a dominant Bengal tiger, but in her human she's a girly girl who loved cuddling as much as any other cat when she isn't in a mood.

The rest of the members of the Gum Swamp Creek pack were getting their pool party on. Fred and Wilma Flinston were playing a card game with Barney and Betty Ruble. Betty and Fred were sitting close to each other, and Wilma and Barney were doing the same.

Amanda Eastman was sitting at a table with Russ the Fourth and Marta Demps.

Russ had a peaceful look on his face as though he was in a trance.

Ashley, Barb, Rufus, and Felix were playing charades, and from the clues Ashley was giving, Julie was sure the phrase she wanted them to guess, had something to do with sucking cock. "I wonder if she's started sucking dick again," pondered Julie. Then she heard Ashley give another clue, and speaking very loudly she said, "It's that thing I used to do for all the boys, but I don't do it anymore."

"Suck cock," shouted Barb, Felix, and Rufus simultaneously.

Julie looked around at everyone, and all of them were laughing.

Dell was at his customary post, cooking steaks ranging from rare to nearly raw. Darby was keeping him company while he cooked.

As Julie watched them interact, she smiled contentedly at how well the wolves and cats she'd assembled from a half dozen packs and prides got along with each other. "Why doesn't every pack get along as well as my collection of misfits do?" she wondered, as she replayed the events of the previous week in her mind.

~~~

Monday morning a week ago, Julie's bodyguard and personal assistant Russ the Fourth was loading their luggage into the SUV they'd be traveling in when Julie walked into the garage.

Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she was smiling warmly at him as she spoke saying, "Good morning Russ. How did you sleep?"

"Good morning Madame Alpha," he greeted her. "I slept very well. Thank you for asking. How about you?"

"I had a peaceful night," she responded before smiling with her luscious thick lips pressed together.

Russ loved it whenever she smiled like that. "How can she look so sexy without even trying?" he wondered as he felt his nature begin to rise. He quickly put himself into a trance to stem the tide of his arousal, but he was too late.

Julie had smelled the pheromones that were released as a result of the increased flow of blood to his genitals. So she decided to have a little fun with him by bending forward to inspect her overnight bag one last time. She paused in that position long enough to ensure Russ was able to look down her sweater and see that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Since she also wasn't wearing any panties under her leggings, she leaned into the SUV for a long moment, to put some things inside. The seemingly innocent maneuver caused the material to stretch and become nearly transparent, thereby providing Russ with proof positive that she was going commando.

Just before they got started, Julie smiled at him knowingly, then touched his arm for a second, before saying, "I know I can count on you to get me there safely.

~

Moments later they began the drive north on interstate seventy five heading to the town of Sixmile, near Great Smoky Mountains National Park.

As they tooled along the highway, Russ was listening to sports talk radio and laughing his ass off at the ridiculous hot-takes of some of the callers. Meanwhile Julie was listening to an app on her phone read bios of the various members of the Volunteer pack.

An hour or so after they started the drive, they were getting close to Big City. A wistful smile appeared on Julie's face, when they passed the ramp leading from the interstate highway to her beloved City of Panola Mountain. She sent a group text to her girlfriends Lacy, Alex, and Fifi who still live there. Her text read, "I just passed exit number two. Miss you guys. Love, Jules."

By the time another hour or so had passed, they were in the foothills of the Appalachians.

Four plus hours after leaving Gum Swamp Creek, they pulled off the interstate highway and turned onto the road leading to the Volunteer pack compound in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains.

The exit sign from the interstate highway read six miles to Sixmile. After they'd driven about five of those miles, Julie caught a whiff of the unmistakable earthy musk of werewolf in the air. Within moments of picking up the scent, she smiled brightly at the sight of two grey coated wolves racing through the trees and undergrowth native to the area. They looked as though they were chasing the SUV she was riding in. They tailed off when they reached the housing compound.

There were several modest houses located near the Alpha's residence. The houses were built close to the trees, making for a quick escape to the pack's densely wooded property in case of emergency.

The Alpha's home was an upscale two story house nestled in a grove of trees atop a low hill. As Julie's vehicle pulled into the driveway, she counted seven gables and two entrances on the front, as they followed the driveway to a three car garage that was entered on the side of the house.

As the SUV came to a stop, Julie looked around at quite a few pack members who were in their wolf. Just as she was about to get out to greet them she caught the scent of a male werewolf who smelled like Smoky Mountain Wintergreen flavored snuff. The scent aroused her to the point she feared she might shift into her wolf, then go into the woods and try to claim him. Without saying why, she said to Russ, "Let's not get out just yet, I'm calling Anne."

Russ shutoff the engine and a moment later Alpha Anne Bonny said, "Hello Julie how are you?" her voice conveying her happiness.

"Good, I'm good," responded Julie. "We're parked in your driveway at this very moment."

"Don't go anywhere," said Ann Bonny, as she began to laugh. A second later two of the three garage doors opened. "Pull into the bay to your right; I'm turning into the driveway behind you right now."

Moments later the two of them were sharing a tight embrace.

When Julie introduced Anne to Russ, Anne inhaled his scent before she smiled warmly. Something about his fragrance aroused her. She knew then and there she had to have him. Without realizing it she gave him one of the firmest handshakes he could remember receiving from man, woman, or beast.

While Julie, Anne, and Russ were exchanging hellos, a group of pack members had shifted into their human and gathered just outside the garage. Anne made the introductions, "These two are the boys who were in their wolf when you drove up. They are Randwuff Futch's sons Kadan and Ike. Guys say hi to Alpha Julie."

Both teenagers smiled awkwardly at Julie.

A smiling Julie greeted the two of them saying, "I saw the two of you running beside my truck. It's good to meet you."

The two teenagers finally managed to say hi to the beautiful young Alpha.

Then Anne looked to her right at a dark haired beauty whose hair was all over the place. "This one right here is the youngest daughter of Tybalt Shaw. She and her sisters Daria and Tina live in a house in the compound most of the time," continued Anne. "Kenia, this is Alpha Julie, the Madame Alpha."

Julie then turned her attention to Kenia. "It's so nice to meet you," she said, while extending her hand, but Kenia opened her arms for a hug instead.

"It's an honor to meet you ma'am," she said.

"Aw," responded Julie as the two women embraced. Afterwards a still beaming Kenia looked at the muscular guy she was holding hands with and said, "This is Arion Wyatt. We believe we're mates. We both read the article on your think tank's website that suggested young mates take time to court each other before mating, so we've agreed to only date for now."

Julie clasped her hands together and gasped happily before offering her support. "I'm so happy for you." Then she reached out to hug Arion.

Alpha Anne Bonny was watching the proceedings while smiling, but inside she was frowning. "This bit of news is not going to go over well with Tybalt Shaw," she said to her wolf.

They'd gotten so caught up in the excitement of the big announcement they almost forgot about little Kira, who was standing to the side with her hands folded in front of her lower tummy. Then Julie noticed her. "Who do we have here?" she asked, smiling.

"Oh," said Anne Bonny, with a start. "Kira, girl you'd better speak up." Then she said, "This is Kira Dillon. She's a member of the Wildcat pride, but she spends a lot of time with us while she attends Maryville University."

"I saw a little bobcat when we drove up," said Julie."She was so cute. Was that you?"

"Yes ma'am, that was me," Kira said, while giggling.

"What a small world," Julie exclaimed. "Whiskey Dick Judd is your Alpha, and his daughter Ashley is staying with my pack for a while."

"Yes ma'am," responded Kira

Julie then looked at each one of the group before saying, "I'm pleased to meet all of you."

~

A short time later Russ had hauled their luggage upstairs to their bedrooms, before joining Anne in the kitchen for a bite to eat.

Anne was sitting very close to him with her left elbow on the table, while her chin rested in the palm of her left hand. Her nostrils were flaring as she sensually bit her bottom lip and smiled occasionally. She was also rubbing his lower leg with her bare foot.

When Julie walked downstairs from the second floor, she eyed them for a few moments with curiosity, before she used her enhanced hearing to attempt to listen to what Anne Bonny was saying.

However Anne and Russ were speaking through the bond they'd established. So Julie wasn't able to hear Anne say to Russ, "What kind of creature are you? You're not a Were, vampire, nor witch, but there's no way you're a mere mortal. What is this effect you have on me?"

After grinning mischievously, Anne had gone from biting her bottom lip, to licking both of them, and the look in her eyes was almost predatory.

Russ flexed his eyebrows, but he didn't offer any explanation.

Anne was still laying her rap on Russ when Julie said to her wolf, "This is amazing. It's like werewolf women can't resist Russ. If I'm honest, I like teasing him too."

Her wolf said, "I think it's that air of mystery thing he's got going on."

"Yeah, I know. And being a Nahaul he can make himself look and smell human," responded Julie. "Obviously there is a lot more going on with him than meets the eye."

~

Moments later Julie had joined them at the table and Anne Bonny was telling Julie details she hadn't felt comfortable telling her on the phone, or by email or text. She said, "You know our electronic communications are subject to be hacked by vampires, witches, the Russians, or the Feds, so I thought I should tell you this in person.

"After Alpha Scopes was exiled and I was asked to become the new Alpha, I found out he'd been the Alpha of a pack that mostly didn't exist. At least it didn't exist in the minds of the heads of the families that make up most of the pack."

"The family groups had left the compound to live in different areas. So far I've only been able to get the younger adults and old wolves to start living on the packs property again. The heads of the three main families still live separate from us."

"They are Kadan and Ike's parents, who are usually in their wolf and live in a cave in the mountains most of the time. I tried without any luck, to convince them to come out of their caves and join modern civilization."

"Then there are my warring families, the Wyatt's and the Shaws. To be precise Tybalt Shaw is at war against Ansel Wyatt. They're a present day version of the Hatfields and the McCoys."

"Tybalt and his mate still live in a shack up in the hills, and the two of them also spend a lot of time in their wolf. I hate to think what Tybalt will do, when Kenia tells him that Arion is her mate."

"Ansel and his mate live in the town of Sixmile."

"I've tried my best to talk to all of them, and explain the benefits of joining us and bonding with me, but they have this thing about being independent"

"When I told them that they really didn't have a choice; that the federal government mandates that all supernatural creatures be part of a pack, pride, coven, and so on, they claimed that Alpha Scopes had told them that wasn't so."

"Regardless of how I try to reach them it's obvious I'm not the one to straighten this mess out, that's why I called you in."

As she was finishing her update of the situation, the door to the kitchen opened and in stepped a tall slender ruggedly handsome man. Julie's nostrils flared as soon as his scent entered her nose.

Anne noticed Julie's expression change from relaxed to intense, then she introduced them. "This is Ershin Futch," she said. "He's the oldest son of Randwuff and Haera Futch."

"Ershin, this is Alpha Juliana Macon. She's head of the Southeastern Were Council."

Ershin's wolf growled as soon as he scented Julie. Her fragrance of summersweet clethra was intoxicating to him. He immediately said to Ershin, "Claim her bro, so I can lay some pipe to that wolf of hers."

"Don't be crass," said Ershin as he gazed into Julie's eyes. He found her attractive; however he was in awe of her as opposed to being aroused by her scent. He stared at her like a deer in headlights for a moment before he spoke. "So, you're the chosen one," he said. He then smiled, revealing dimples that would have caused Julie to soak her panties if she'd been wearing any.

Julie reached out to Luna for strength to harden her gaze. At that point Ershin had to lower his eyes to Julie's dominance.

Once a bit of order had been restored, she took a calming deep breath then replied, "As Alpha Bonny said, I'm the chair of the Southeastern Were Council. And this gentleman is my aide, Patrolman Russ the Fourth." whom she turned her head to look at as she introduced him.

Julie was trying to get her wolf's attention while talking to Ershin. "Ahem, Sweetie do you smell that?" she said to her wolf.

Her wolf had been napping before she opened her eyes and looked at Julie. Then she cocked her head to the side before she responded, "Yes ma'am, what can I do for you?"

Ignoring her wolf's attitude Julie said, "Doesn't Ershin's wolf smell yummy to you? His human sure as hell smells good to me."

Her wolf yawned. "His wolf smells alright I suppose, but his scent is nothing special," she replied.

After rolling her eyes at Julie, she attempted to torture her a bit more. "I thought you were only interested in fucking cat woman?" she said it with a cheeky expression on her face.

"It's just cuddling with me and Angel. What we do is harmless. That's different from this and you know it," countered Julie. "And I would also appreciate it if you didn't refer to her as cat woman. She's a tiger. So what. Plus, Angel is a member of my pack and a good girl."

"Anyways who said something about fucking someone, I just asked you if you liked his scent."

"Poof," said her wolf. "I know what you want. Look-it, we're the Madame Alpha, the Alpha Bitch. One of the perks of our station within Were society is, we get to sample the tasty cocks of our choosing from the various packs and prides, the same as the male Alphas have always done."

After rolling her eyes and shaking her head Julie countered her wolf's point. "I'm not trying to be like the boys, I'm trying to be better. I've already fucked the Alphas of the Florida Panther pride, the Ocmulgee River pack, and the Gamecock pack. I'm the Madame Alpha, I don't want to start fucking pack embers too. If word gets out everyone will think that I'm a who're."

"You're a cat lover is what it is," her wolf teased her playfully. "But I love you, so I'll fuck him for you if I get a chance. It's OK with me if everyone in the region thinks I'm a who're?" her wolf then said with a mischievous grin.

~

Though his parents had always encouraged him to spend as much time in his wolf as possible, Ershin preferred his human side, but he'd always appeased his mother and father by remaining in his wolf as much as his schedule allowed. He'd been out running when Julie arrived at the Alpha's house, and he'd been battling for control of his wolf since he scented her.

There was something about Julie that was calling to his wolf. In fact his eyes began to brighten as his wolf tried to push forward. His pupils became encircled by a glowing golden ring. As the seconds passed he could feel his k-nines begin to lengthen.

~

Though both of them had spoken calmly, it was obvious that something was happening between Julie and Ershin. Anne's eyes were moving from Ershin to Julie, and then back to Ershin again. As much as Anne was enjoying the show, she could smell their arousal and she knew it was about to go down, so she stood up and put her hand on Ershin's forearm, then pointed to the door. "Leave now," she said sternly.

After hesitating he turned and went outside, although his wolf was howling and saying, "No, don't go. I was this close to getting that pussy." As he spread two toes on his front paw to show Ershin how close he was.

"Cockhound, you weren't that close to getting anything," responded Ershin. "Besides, you're talking about the Madame Alpha. Show her some respect."

~

After chanting Woo Sah several times, Julie calmed herself. "Now where were we? Feral werewolves and feuding families right? Tomorrow we'll go Talk with Tybalt Shaw," Julie said to Anne and Russ.

Julie was ready to move on from the incident between herself, Ershin and their wolves, but Anne wasn't. "Are you alright?" asked Anne, her voice filled with concern.

Julie glanced at Russ. Russ cleared his throat and then excused himself to go unpack or something.

As soon as he was out of earshot Julie said, "Oh my Luna, Ershin is as hot as you said he was, but he's not my usual type. He's too skinny. Still, there was something about the pungent smell coming from his nuts that made me want to tear his clothes off just now. I was this close to doing it." As she held her thumb and forefinger as close together as she could get them without them touching each other. "I hope I can convince my wolf to fuck his wolf." She laughed.

"It'd be a pity if she doesn't do that for you," said Anne. "His wolf is hung like a pony, so I've heard." her eyes twinkling with mischief.

~~~

As they drove to the Shaw estate on the following morning, Ershin was describing the Wyatt and Shaw feud.

"Ansel Wyatt's family and Tybalt Shaw's family have been at odds for decades," he explained while riding shotgun, as Anne drove. "Both of them were running moonshine back in the day. Records show that the cops busted the Wyatt's first, then they popped the Shaws. Even though reports say different, Tybalt Shaw still believed Ansel Wyatt dropped a dime on him when he got pinched, so he refused to be in a pack with him.