The Chosen Team

Story Info
Coach forms a new volleyball team, full of secrets.
4.6k words
4.28
50.1k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoachW
CoachW
29 Followers

"This is how practice will be conducted from this point forward. You will learn to be confident. First in the way you look, in how your body looks, and that will lead to confidence in how you perform."

The girls stood in a line at the end of the gym, perplexed and shy. This was their first day of practice with their new volleyball coach and they had just come out of the locker room in their new practice uniform: bras and boy shorts. He had insisted that they change out of their regular volleyball spandex and remove their shirts. He was now walking down the line inspecting each girl and her new attire.

"Most of you will be practicing in regular bras after today. Your breasts simply aren't big enough to require a sports bra. So I expect to see you in your padded or push-up bras tomorrow. Casey, you will need to stay in your sports bra. It's clear that you'd be falling out all over the place if we let you practice in anything else."

The eyes of all of the other girls shot to the middle of the line, where the tallest girl in the gym stood. Casey stood just a hair under six feet. She considered herself to be chubby, especially compared to high school girls that always seemed so petite when standing next to her. But in reality she was just a taller than normal 19 year old who had a curvy body. Her navy blue boy shorts nearly covered her, but the bottom of her ass protruded slightly, giving way to her long, tan legs. She was always self-conscious of her stomach, worrying that it wasn't as flat as it should be. So she stood with her arms folded to cover her bare midsection. Folding her arms in that way only accentuated her large breasts, even as they were tucked tightly inside her red sports bra. Her nipples pressed firmly against the stretchy material, enlarged by her nervousness as she knew everyone's eyes were focused on her chest.

"So Casey will continue with her sports bra going forward, but the rest of you will show up tomorrow, again in boy shorts, but with regular bras on. Am I being clear?"

"Yes," the six girls answered in unison.

"Misty, do you consider those to be boy shorts? I let each of you know at orientation yesterday that you needed to bring a pair of boy shorts to the first practice."

"I know coach. But this is the closest thing I had and I wasn't able to get to the store before practice today. I promise I will have something...um...more appropriate tomorrow," her voice almost squeaking in a high tone as she stumbled through the word "appropriate".

Misty was the team's best player. She had been for the past two seasons. She was 5'7" and skinny, but with an athletic appearance. She stood two down in the line from Casey, in a black bra with black Umbro soccer shorts on. Her arms and legs were more toned than the other girls, developed from years of practices and light weight lifting. Her figure dipped inward from her shoulders into her trim waistline and then rebounded ever so slightly through her hips, forming a petite hourglass shape.

"What are you wearing under those shorts?" the coached asked.

Misty didn't answer right away. She had been the most confident of the girls when they had walked into the gym that afternoon. She always acted assertively, but in this unique situation she was buoyed by the fact that while every other girl was wearing underwear, she at least had some tiny shorts on. She often trained and practice in exactly what she was wearing now so even though having her teammates in their underwear was odd, she had felt comfortable. Until now.

"I said what do you have on under those shorts?"

"I have my, um, my underwear. I just have a thong on under the shorts," she said hesitantly.

"Just a thong will be just right for today. Take your shorts off. And remember to get some proper practice clothes before tomorrow."

Misty swallowed hard, took a deep breath, and forced out a long exhale. She knew there wasn't really a choice her, based on the meeting the team had with Coach Wilson yesterday. He knew things he shouldn't have known about her, private things that nobody knew about. And now he was using that knowledge to force her and her teammates to practice volleyball in their underwear.

"What have I gotten myself into?" Misty whispered so quietly that it was almost like a thought in her own mind. She slowly bent her knees and pulled the elastic waistband of the shorts down over her toned, pale legs. She didn't tan as easily as other girls, but she also didn't have stark white skin like some others. Once the shorts hit her ankles she struggled sneaking each shoe through the shorts. When her shorts were off, she tossed them behind her so they rested against the wall and slowly straightened her back and legs until she was standing again.

She had noticed Casey's large nipples seemingly pointing out her sports bra, and now felt that her own were doing the same. Misty might as well have been naked for how she was feeling. She reflexively flexed her ass, contracting the muscles and making the "shelf" she was well known for even more pronounced. Girls and boys alike commented frequently on the shape of her butt, with perfectly round mounds that cut off abruptly and formed a tight bottom. Her thong was swallowed between her now tight ass.

"That will do for today, Misty. But I'm worried that this was done on purpose. I want to help each of you gain the swagger and confidence you are lacking, but we are not here to show off."

Coach Wilson stared intently at Misty's young body. Of all the girls standing before him she had the most perfect package. Soft and supple skin, a great athletic shape with definition and curves in the perfect proportion. He guessed she was nearly a full D cup, but her pert breasts looked even larger on her small body. The outline of her inner thighs framed her thong-covered pussy, with a perfect thigh gap that made Coach Wilson's penis stiffen under his shorts. His mind was thinking about caressing Misty's pussy as he slid the thong aside, picturing bald skin that he would rub and lick before slowly inserting a finger into her wet lips. She had a beautiful face too, with long brunette hair down to her mid back. She had her hair pulled back in a ponytail and he imagined her eyes gazing longingly up at him as her face bounced up and down on his stiff cock.

He shook his head and blinked his eyes a few times, trying to snap himself out of the fog before he got too involved in his imagination and tented his shorts too much. There would be time for that to play out and not be imagined, but right now it was important to get the girls to all buy in to his way of doing things. He really did think he could get them to play better volleyball. But it was the journey to that end that he was looking forward to, and that he'd put significant time and effort into making a reality.

Mr. Wilson

Todd Wilson was an expert at what he did. For all intents and purposes he was a spy, but one with a very specialized skill set. He spied for people, for wealthy people, to get secrets that they could then use to blackmail or coerce action out of others. He started in the private sector, where he'd often be hired by CEO's of Fortune 500 companies to find dirty secrets about their wives or their competitors. He was good and that news spread fast, and eventually the federal government came calling. He was added to a hidden list of domestic spies and he was paid handsomely to collect information about senators, congressmen and women, and other influential figures.

But when Todd Wilson was hired he wasn't sent after just any information. His specialty was catching high ranking officials in certain compromising situations...he was paid to dig up sexual secrets. A certain senator was getting a little too out spoken and needed to be reeled in? Todd would follow him on his next "campaign" trip, and would come back with hidden camera images from the senator's hotel room with one hooker straddling his cock on the bed and another's pussy rubbing up against his face. Special interest group throwing its weight around too much in Washington? Todd would obtain footage from the CEO's home of him role playing intense bisexual games with his wife and male assistant. When Todd Wilson was involved, whoever could pay the most money got results. Because everyone had secrets.

Eventually someone found out who was collecting secrets, and Todd had to get out of the game. He was sequestered into a witness protection program of sorts, though he didn't have to change his identity or appearance. He picked a small city in Washington state, started collecting his pension from the government (as well as a few continued payments from some well to do private investors who'd used his services previously), and set out to make a new life. But he knew that new life would have to include the skills he'd so carefully crafted. He knew he wouldn't be capable of stopping his spying and "data collection". Year after year he'd essentially been a voyeur expert. He'd photographed and filmed countless threesomes, beautiful women masturbating, and couples engaging in what they thought were totally private sexual acts.

Through it all he realized that he found the most enjoyment in spying on young targets. Young women in their late teens and early twenties, before age and gravity had affected their bodies. He loved their trim abs, their perky breasts, and how incredibly responsive they could be to the right touch. He'd watched so many young women hired as call girls, their young naked bodies prancing around hotel rooms, fulfilling pent up sexual fantasies. There was one night in particular that had left a lasting impression on him, one that would influence his future significantly when he was forced out of his job.

He was contracted to collect information on Senator Grant Jones from Minnesota. He'd had a previous assignment on Senator Jones before, so he knew the good senator liked to play on his trips away from home, and that he liked his playmates to look young. Sure enough, as Todd powered up the hidden cameras he'd planted in the senator's room in the Seattle Radisson, there stood a young brunette dressed in a school girl outfit. From her face Todd would've guessed her to be 23-25 years old, but with her hair in ponytails and her pouty lips she could've passed for 16. Todd was immediately drawn to her chest. It was clear she wasn't wearing a bra, but rather just had a short white button-up shirt tied across her breasts. But even without the support of the bra her natural breasts stayed high, kept their wonderful shape, and pushed together slightly forming ample cleavage. Todd reached down to his pants and squeezed his dick; it was springing to life already.

He watched as the girl slowly bent down in front of the senator, her ass directed to his face as he sat on the bedside. Her short plaid skirt barely covered her when she stood straight up. It didn't take much bending before her panty-less ass was exposed. As she reached her hands around her ankles she spread her feet apart a touch more, and now the senator (and Todd) stared intently at pussy. The senator reached to penetrate her, but his hand was slapped away playfully. She stood again, faced the senator, and straddled his left leg. She slowly started rocking back and forth, rubbing her bare cunt on his thousand dollar suit pants. Her rocking accelerated, and she pressed harder against his leg. The senator started to lose his balance but scooted back further on the bed. She ripped off her shirt, springing her perfect globes free, nipples already fully erect and begging for attention. The senator consented, grabbing and tugging and twisting at her breasts and nipples before devouring her right nipple with his mouth.

Todd focused on the girls face. Her head was tilted back slightly, her eyes closed. She bit her lower lip gently, then caressed her lips over and over with her tongue. Her mouth opened and a small gasp was let out. She was getting really aggressive with her thrusting now, rubbing her clit on the senator's leg, working toward her own orgasm. As her pace quickened, she started talking. "You ready for this wet pussy? This little girl is ready to climb onto that hard cock. I want you to feel how wet you've made me. I want that stiff cock deep inside my warm cunt. Is that what you want? Tell me. Tell me you want to fuck me. Tell me what you're going to do me. FUCK MEEEEEE!!"

She jumped off his leg and fell onto her back on the bed. She stuck three fingers in her pussy and pumped her hand faster and faster. With her shoulders pressed against the bed, both feet pushed up and launched her waist into the air, her tiny skirt falling back on her stomach. She was panting and purring and screaming as a violent orgasm shot through her body. The senator stood and watched, his left pant leg drenched from the dripping of her young cunt. When her orgasm subsided she quickly dropped the senator's pants and boxers to the floor and swallowed his firm penis. She rapidly got it lathered, and probing her mouth up and down his shaft he was soon fully erect and wanting more. For the next 30 minutes they romped around the room in various sexual positions, ending with her now fully naked body kneeling on the floor, her face covered with his cum.

Just as the senator collapsed on the bed, Todd pumping his own cock sent cum spraying into the towel he used to block it. He has seen so many of these types of nights that he rarely jacked off while watching. But something had been different about that girl. She looked so young, her body so perfect. He'd slept with many beautiful women in his life and appreciated their unique sexuality and beauty. But he was realizing more and more there was something in him that burned for the feel of firm young breasts and tight asses that stood strong without the effects of gravity pulling them down over the years. This girl had a perfect chest, an ass that seemed to have been molded to the perfect shape, and wonderfully flexible legs that appeared to make absolutely anything fair game in the bedroom. Todd had been mesmerized, to the point of not even noticing when he took his pants off and started stroking his cock.

It was because of that night filming the senator and his perfect young slut that he'd picked Washington for his relocation. It had only been 3 months since that night when he settled in for his first dinner at a local restaurant as he tried to get acclimated to his new life. While he was waiting for his order, he glanced over at a noisy table of what appeared to be high school kids. His jaw dropped and his cock tensed up at once...someone at the table of kids looked just like the girl he'd filmed with Senator Jones. But surely it couldn't be here. Her ponytails and schoolgirl costume had made her look so young, but Todd had thought she was in her early or mid 20's. This girl, surrounded by other young people, looked to be 18 or 19 at most. But she looked so similar, with the straight brown hair, dark brown eyes...and those breasts. Those full breasts pushing against the thin t-shirt she was wearing. Could it be a sister or other relative? He didn't know, but he knew he had to find out. And Todd Wilson knew that he would find out.

The Research - Misty

It was easy for Todd Wilson to trail this young group of kids until they dropped their friend at her house. Once he knew where she lived he began setting up surveillance and accessing information. His unique access (though not access granted through appropriate channels) to governmental databases led him to her name and age: Misty Watkins, age 18. She had turned 18 seven months ago. And her personal bank account records showed a sizeable deposit not long after her 18th birthday. Either someone was giving quite the present that year, or she was being paid for a certain "service" she was offering.

He watched her closely for two weeks after sneaking into her home and planting cameras in her bedroom, bathroom, and in the basement in the family's home gym. It became clear quickly that she was indeed the same girl he'd noticed in the senator's hotel room: same great figure, brown hair of similar length, and an apparently insatiable sex drive. She had quite the little collection of sex toys she kept hidden under her bed that she would use to masturbate to full orgasm once a day. Her favorite appeared to be a pink ribbed dildo, approximately 6" long. At night she would lock her bedroom door, strip out of her clothes, and lay in the middle of her small bed with her legs spread wide. Todd had placed two cameras in the bedroom, one filming at the side of the bed, and one focused on a more wide angle view of the room. The first night Misty was pleasuring herself he swore under his breath for not having a direct view of her pussy as she rubbed the dildo up and down across her cunt. As Misty lubed the dildo with the juices emerging from between her legs, she pinched and twisted her left nipple with her other hand. Soon the dildo was being rammed deeply into her pussy, each thrust accompanied by a quiet moan and more aggressive grabbing of her breasts. Soon her legs would squeeze together and she'd pull a pillow over her face to contain her orgasmic screams.

Todd loved watching Misty's showers after she'd gotten herself off, as her perfect teen body would rest under the water. His view from above the shower allowed a perfect sight line of her D cups and firm ass. Often Misty would sit in the corner of the shower and direct the water between her legs. Eventually she couldn't contain the excitement anymore and her right hand would start rubbing her pussy again, back and forth across her clit. Soon two or three fingers would be inserted deeply, plunged in an out rapidly, her chest heaving so heavily that her boobs bounced slightly. After a second climax Misty would just rest, letting the water cascade across her chest and stomach.

Once after school she had brought a boy home with her. It was obvious that they were sneaking around, that he was only in the home because nobody else was there at the moment. Misty grabbed his hand and practically pulled him up the stairs. Once they locked the door to her bedroom she lept in his arms and started kissing his neck. They continued kissing and exploring each other's bodies with their hands as they clumsily tried to get their clothes off at the same time. It looked like the kid knew what he was doing when he made sure his pants were off first, because as soon as his dick was exposed, Misty was on her knees and working it over with her left hand and mouth. Up and down his shaft she'd move her hand, while licking and kissing the head of his cock. He managed to get his shirt thrown off, but Misty had gotten so anxious to suck his cock that she was still in her bra and panties. Todd focused on her lace black bra pulling her young breasts together, the cleavage looking like the perfect bed for his own dick. As she continued to suck the boy's dick, Todd imagined her spitting on his own cock and rubbing the spit down the shaft before sticking it between her breasts and letting him fuck her tits.

It was as if Misty could sense that her friend was about to cum in her mouth, so she abruptly stopped her sucking and used her left hand to squeeze the bottom of his cock. "No cumming yet. My turn first!" She dropped her panties to the floor, stepped out of them, and then sat on the side of the bed. Propping her heels up on the bed, her knees bent in the air, she waived her finger at her friend to come closer. When he got next to the bed she grabbed the top of his head and forcefully guided his face to her pussy. Before his head got in the way, Todd had a perfect view of her bald lips, spread open nicely revealing her engorged clit and sparkling in the light from her erotic juices. The boy started to lick and bite her lips and clit. He appeared to be moving slowly, and Misty lost her patience. "Faster! There...there...lick there more! C'mon! MORE!" She was grabbing his hair and moving his head up and down. She laid back on the bed, giving her more control to move her cunt under his mouth. Her body was flailing from side to side, as well as moving up and back, with her moaning anxiously. "YES! Okay...c'mon. Suck my pussy. Stick your tongue inside me! Ohhhh! I need MORE!"

CoachW
CoachW
29 Followers
12