The Chosen Team Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoachW
CoachW
30 Followers

She lowered herself again and again, getting just past the halfway point of his dick. She'd adjusted herself about 10 times now but could not take his entire shaft inside her. Having such a large cock spreading her tight pussy felt incredible, and she knew she was dripping pussy juices down his penis. "I've got to have more. I've got to have all of it inside me," she thought to herself. She started to not pull all the way off, just pumping her hips back and forth and slowly trying to lower herself more and more. She got off her knees and put both feet on the ground, making it easier to bounce up and down.

"Oh my! Uhhhh! That feels AMAZING! Your cock is HUGE! Grab my hips!" Her speech got faster as her movements increased in pace as well. "Grab my hips! Bounce me on that dick! Plunge your whole fucking cock inside me! Oh!! Uhhhhh! Give me all of you! I need all of it inside me!"

Her bouncing was quicker and quicker but Stacy wasn't getting much deeper on his cock. Todd was in a fog and was barely processing what Stacy was saying. Her pussy was wrapped so tightly around his dick that he wasn't sure he'd be able to get much deeper. He grabbed her hips, and countered her movements. When she would pull up, he too would pull his hips away. When she would settle back down, lowering herself onto him, he raised his hips off the floor and thrust himself into her cunt. He got a little more aggressive, really tugging on her hips and elevating his hips off of the floor. Stacy was getting louder, really bouncing on his cock, and Todd could feel her getting pussy getting even tighter was she was squeezing down on his dick.

"Yes! Oh, oh, oh...oh that feels so good, coach." She was speaking rapidly, mimicking their thrusting against one another. At this point Stacy didn't seem set on taking the full dick into her anymore, but was building toward a massive orgasm and was moving up and down more rapidly than before.

"C'mon, give it to me! More! More! Oh yes! Oh that cock is so damn BIG!" She put her hands on his chest, resting most of her weight against him. Her knees had shifted onto the floor for a while, but now she was back on her feet so her pussy was positioned for easier thrusting. "Oh, please! Oh! Please fuck me!" She leaned on Todd's chest, and he put his hands on her ass, taking the rest of her weight off of her feet and onto his hands. As he held her up he started thrusting violently, moving her petite frame up with each big thrust. Her hair was whipping around, her eyes closed. Todd's cock was making a hard slopping sound as it moved in and out of her wet cunt. Stacy groaned loudly, and then a stifled scream pierced her closed lips. He knew she was ready to cum herself. He wanted to time it just right...

Right as Stacy opened her mouth and let out a huge scream, Todd dropped his hips back down to the floor, moved his hands from Stacy's ass to above her hips, and yanked down on her small body. Gravity and Todd's strength plunged Stacy's pussy down onto his shaft until she finally hit bottom...her ass struck Todd's legs, his full cock buried deep inside her. Her gasp interrupted her scream. What seemed like an eternity of silence after their voracious fucking was actually only a second or two, and then the silence was broken as Stacy screamed again. She collapsed her body forward, her tits hitting Todd's sweaty chest.

He hadn't cum, so his firm cock was still filling her pussy. His hands reached down and played with her plump ass that he had admired all practice. He could feel her chest heaving up and down with each shallow breath. He continued to rub her ass, squeezing her ass together, and then pulling it apart. He moved one hand over and put his forefinger near her ass hole. Her body tensed, including her pussy, squeezing from all sides against his dick.

She sat up, her chest showing her lungs still recovering from the strenuous activity. When she was fully seated back against his legs, it shifted the position of his cock inside her and she moaned.

"Are you still hard? Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"So now what?"

"Whatever you want."

"Holy shit. Didn't you see I just got what I wanted? That was the greatest fucking thing EVER! I don't know what to do now."

"Do you want to feel like that again? Do you want to be finished? Do you want to take a nap? This is your show. So you have to decide."

He still filled her, and she could sense any little movement their bodies made. He could still feel small pulsations inside her cunt. She had ripples of mini-orgasms flowing through her body still. He reached up and grabbed her nipples, pulling them forward then twisting them softly between his fingers. He knew what he wanted and he was hopeful he could guide her to that decision. He moved from her nipples and now covered her breasts fully with his hands, squeezing them, rubbing them up and down.

"I don't know if I can take anymore. That was amazing! But I want to try. So what I want is for you to fuck me again, any way you want. And don't tell me I have to pick. This is what I pick. I want to be fucked. Now."

She smiled, almost giggled when she said now. The smile gave way to an open mouth and groan when Todd started moving his hips and put his thumb on her clit. Stacy followed suit, shifting her pussy back and forth, keeping pressure on Todd's hips, and his thumb that was rubbing her clit. He moved both hands on Stacy's ass, cupped her hard with his left hand, and then slapped her left cheek with his right. Each movement of her hips was sending incredible stimulation through her body. Her pussy felt extra sensitive now, almost like the sensation was too much to handle. It even felt kind of painful the touch was so intense, but she was picking up her pace. She didn't ever want this feeling to end.

Todd put his hands under her ass again and pulled her up, but this time he easily picked her all the way up and off his cock. There was an audible "pop" when her tight cunt relinquished its grip on him. He carefully set her down to his right. She sat on her naked butt, looked first at his huge cock standing erect, and then down at his face. "What was that for?"

"You said I got to fuck you the way I wanted. I need to get a better look at that ass."

He helped guide Stacy onto all fours, facing away from him. He knew right where to put her, so the two cameras he had in his office would have the best views. As she moved and he positioned himself behind her, he looked at her pussy still wide open and stretched from his cock being inside her. Her smacked her plump ass as it stuck high in the air, welcoming him to get inside her again. When he didn't quite get the reaction he wanted, he slapped her ass again, creating a red welt.

"I hope your fucking feels better than your slapping. That hurt," Stacy said.

"If you want me to stop, tell me to stop."

"Damnit! I keep forgetting! Okay. Stop spanking my as! Instead, get that cock inside me again and smack me with those big balls of yours that are hanging low." Stacy was looking back over her shoulder, and made a small nod towards Todd's scrotum and engorged balls.

He moved forward and slowly inserted his dick. Stacy was still so wet that most of the shaft slid in fairly easily. He started thrusting back and forth, not really trying to get too deep yet. He wasn't holding onto Stacy's hips, so each thrust forward moved her little body too much. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back towards him. She bent her head down to the floor and pushed her ass up as high as she could. A couple more thrusts and he was again deep inside, his pelvis pushing up against her ass each time his cock impaled her cunt. He was pushing hard against her now, pulling her hips back each time he pressed his cock forward. He was moving enough that his balls were swinging back and forth now. Stacy could fill his balls banging against her cunt. The slapping she felt was moving her toward another orgasm just as much as his powerful thrusts were.

He looked down at the small frame in front of him. The curve of her ass stood out as a stark contrast against her slim waist and smooth back. He moved his hand onto the small of her back and traced the indentation where her spine was. He was again finding himself marveling at a young body untouched by time. He pulled the hand back to her hips and increased the power and speed of his thrusts. He looked down so he could see his cock moving in and out of her pussy. He could see her tight pussy seemingly holding onto his dick each time it pulled out. He was ready to pump her young cunt full of his cum. Instead of short, quick thrusts, he started to pull more of his cock out each time, but was still slamming it back into her hard each time. The increased friction sent Stacy into another wild orgasm. Her body tensed up, Todd could see it in her back and shoulders. He fucked her with three hard, determined thrusts, and then pulled out just in time to shoot load after load of cum on her ass and down her back.

When he let go of her she laid flat on the floor. He laid down on her side, close enough that his softening penis laid on the back of her leg. As she lay on her stomach, he looked at the beautiful shape her body contour made, her shoulders slightly raised above the group, her arching back giving rise to her firm ass, and then her tan legs still spread slightly. He felt the soft skin of her back before rubbing the length of her ass again and again.

Stacy turned her head and looked at her coach. "How'd I do?" She smiled an exhausted, totally fulfilled smile.

"You did well, Stacy. I'm proud of you. That was a great first step. You're probably going to feel a little sore tomorrow. That was a lot of dick for your pussy to take. But you really took charge. That's what was important. I want you to be talking more at practice tomorrow. And if you do, maybe we'll have something of a reward...which might turn out to be a lot like your lessons. Text me tonight. I want a pic of you working on what we practiced earlier today."

Stacy stood. She twisted her disheveled hair and placed it over her left shoulder so it wouldn't get cum stuck in it from her back. "Okay. I'm going to go shower." She went into Coach Wilson's private shower in his office and closed the door behind her. He watched her ass shift up and down with each step. Even though he had a camera in there too, Todd had hoped Stacy would leave the door open. "Another lesson for another time."

Team Captain

Todd sat on the back deck overlooking his pool and scribbled notes for tomorrow's practice. On one page he was working on regular volleyball drills and strategies. On the opposite page he was making notes on ways to implement the "team building" that he knew needed to be completed soon. The player/coach relationship he envisioned had been established with Stacy earlier. He that still left 5 other girls that needed to be introduced to the idea, and it needed to happen soon. They had a tournament coming up in the middle of next week, just 7 days away. He'd asked Stacy not to mention their meeting to the other girls when she left his office. But based on Casey having told her about feeling Todd's dick during their stretching activity, he knew the girls were chatting about things. He needed to get everything in place as quickly as he could.

He sent a text out to Misty, asking her to meet him in his office before practice. She replied quickly, asking how long before practice. Todd wasn't sure how to answer that. He obviously would want a lot of alone time with Misty, as she was impetus behind him creating this new life for himself. But he also couldn't risk becoming too occupied and being late to practice. This would just have to be a quick chat. "20 minutes," was his reply. Misty said she'd be there.

Todd's phone buzzed again five minutes later. He pulled up a message from Stacy: "Doin' work." The short messages accompanied an image of an underwear clad Stacy in a squat position. She played what was known as the defensive specialist position. She had to be constantly in a squatting position, ready to react to a ball hit to their side. Todd had told her in practice that she needed to make sure her butt and legs were stronger, able to withstand hours of hard work on the court. "How ya feeling?" he replied. "Okay. Sore. Definitely sore. But in an oh so good way! Thanks, Coach!" She sent another pic, this time a close up of her lips, pouty and he assumed making a kissing pose.

He wasn't sure he was going to be able to handle the texting and snapchats and other things young people did. But he remembered that these were just 18 or 19 or 20 year old girls, still very young, and so that was going to come with the territory. He thought about sending a pic back of him gripping his penis, with a "No, thank you" message attached. But he worried that things could easily escalate to then sending out an invite to come to his place. Stacy had had her way with him today. He needed to conserve himself for five other girls, too.

About thirty minutes before practice there was a knock on Todd's office door. He had two big windows in his private office, but they were mirrored on the outside, allowing him to see out, but nobody to see in. He looked up from his desk to see Misty standing at the door. She was wearing a thin white tshirt and the same soccer shorts she had on at the first practice. It was easy to see that under her white shirt was a bright red bra. He admired the profile of her figure for a moment and then stood to open the door.

"Hey Misty. Thanks for coming in early. Have a seat." He motioned toward a large leather recliner. His office was large. The volleyball league charged these girls a lot of money to participate, and it meant over time the coaches had ended up with some pretty nice private areas.

"No problem, coach. What's up?" She sunk back into the comfortable chair, crossed her right leg over her left, and folder her arms across her stomach. Her short shorts rode up her crossed leg, and Todd noticed the bottom of her boy shorts peeking out.

"I know I've put each of you on this team in a very unique situation, to put it mildly. Now that we've gotten things going, I wanted to meet with each of you individually again to emphasize what I'm hoping to accomplish with this team and how we are going to get it done."

He continued, "You have been the best player in this program for two years now. Even when you were one of the younger players. And based on my years of psychological profiling and data collection on various successful people, I know why that was. Aside from your natural ability, you also cultivated a true confidence in yourself that bled into every aspect of your life. You know exactly who you are, what you want, and aren't afraid to do what it takes to get it. Tell me about how and why you got the job you have right now."

"Well, I needed money to be able to keep paying for this league. My parents aren't rich. They told me if I wanted to keep doing it, I had to pay for it myself. I worked some crappy jobs in restaurants but hated it. I asked my older sister what she had done to earn her money and she said she could get me in touch with someone that would let me get paid for having sex. I couldn't think of anything possibly being a better deal than that. So I interviewed, the lady liked me, and started hooking me up with jobs. After a few, I guess her clients liked me a lot, so she started setting me up with higher profile guys. They pay a lot, especially for someone as young as me. So it boils down to me liking sex, and needing money."

"What did your parents have to say about it?"

"My parents don't have much to say about anything. They work, spend time together, or sleep. For all intents and purposes, they don't have two daughters."

"I intend to make this volleyball team more successful than it ever has been before. To do that, I want the other five girls to achieve in their personal lives what you've already reached. I think by doing that, while continuing to work on our on-court skills, we can help each of them reach their potential. To do that I'm going to need your help. I'd like to ask you to accept the position of team captain, understanding that there will be unique challenges and demands if you accept."

"Like what kinds of demands?"

"For starters, I need you to quit your current job. I am willing to subsidize you with a monthly salary equal to what you've been receiving for having sex. Then there will be special team activities and player development opportunities that will require your help."

"How could you afford to pay me? I was only doing two or three jobs a month, but I was making really good money. I can't afford to not have that."

"Don't worry about the how. Just know that I have done alright for myself and have some disposable income I can use."

"Okay. But, um, those jobs weren't just about the money, either."

"I understand that. Remember, I watched you and the good senator. From that video, I would say the money was likely a secondary factor for you. I'm hopeful that I would be able to help you in that regard as well. I will make it well worth your time."

"Is that what your meeting with Stacy was about? I waited in the gym for about thirty minutes after she went into your office and she still hadn't come out."

"Stacy needed some one-on-one training, some extra attention to help her catch the vision of what this team will be about. I think it went very well. I think those kinds of things could go even better with your help. I'm asking you to trust me. Give me one, maybe two months. Then if you want to go back to getting your money the way you are now, you're welcome to do that."

Misty uncrossed her legs and set both feet on the ground. "Okay. I'm in. What do I need to do?"

"For now, just keep working hard in practice. There will be times I make odd requests, things to make the girls feel uncomfortable. I need you to lead out, to accept the requests easily and fully. We will start today in practice. And then if you are available, I'd like to have you over to my place tonight. We need to make plans, and I need to get you your...payment."

Todd and Misty made small talk about the drills to be done in practice that day then both stood to head to the gym. Misty asked if Todd would mind if she left her back and clothes in his office during practice. He said it would be fine, pointing toward the shower in the opposite corner of the room, saying she'd be welcome to use it any time she wanted. He would have an extra key made that she could use. Misty started to undress as her coach talked. She pulled off the white tshirt, revealing the red bra Todd had noticed when she was standing outside his door. She dropped her shorts to the floor and stepped out of them. She turned and bent over to place her shirt and shorts in her gym bag. As she bent over the bottom of her ass peeked out of her boy shorts, not more than a few feet from Todd. He thought of that perfect body being at his house later that evening and his penis jolted to life. Misty walked toward his office door and brushed her left hand across his crotch. "C'mon coach, we don't want to be late."

Practice started with the same warm-up routine used every day. Todd noticed that Stacy had come with her most revealing bra and short combo yet. She made eye contact with him several times during her laps around the gym, a glint in her eye that hadn't been there previously. When the girls lined up for stretching, she was at the far right of the line of 5 girls, as Gwen was the only leader today. Todd shifted his focus from the five tight asses bending over to Gwen's cleavage as she again wrapped her hands around her ankles. He walked to the end of the line where Stacy was bent in half. Todd crouched down next to her and whispered, "I want to see your best practice ever today. Prove to me that you're strong, and that you're confident. Because the cock between my legs is telling me that I definitely need to give you a reward."

CoachW
CoachW
30 Followers