The Chosen Team Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoachW
CoachW
30 Followers

Todd stood up and patted Stacy's behind, but then followed with a second swat, this time with an upward swing and right between her legs. Stacy held her stretch and smiled. Todd moved down the line, admiring the beautiful sight before him. He got to the opposite end where Casey was again. She was reaching for the floor, but like the day before wasn't quite reaching it without help. Todd got behind her, pressed his cock firmly between her ass, and prodded her to reach further and further. He pulled her hips back into his, and then moved them back and forth a few times. Casey couldn't believe the feeling. She stood straight and Todd slipped to her side. "Great job, Casey. Getting better every day. Keep it up."

Today was serving day. Todd planned to send the girls home with tired and sore shoulders. He divided them into teams: Misty, Megan, and Stacy on one side, Jane, Gwen, and Casey on the other. He knew Misty and Jane were the best servers on the team, Stacy and Casey the weakest. After having them warm their arms up with several serves, he had the two teams go to opposite ends of the court. And then he explained the rules of the contest they were about to have:

"I've noticed in practice that you each hit a lot of easy serves, thinking that if it goes in that is enough. That isn't enough. I want you to hit serves with confidence. I want it to be a weapon. So here's the rules: If your team hits a serve that the other team cannot control, you get a point. If you hit a serve and it goes out, or the other team retrieves it, you remove either your bra or your boy shorts. You can earn your bra or shorts back by serving a winning serve your next turn. If you so choose, if you are missing an article of clothing and get a winning serve, you can choose to earn a point INSTEAD of getting your bra back, as an example. At the end of the drill, the team with the most points, wins."

"Wins what?" Megan asked.

"Just wins."

Jane served first and placed the ball perfectly in front of a diving Megan. Jane smiled and winked at her. Next up for the other team was Misty. She was easily the best server on the team. She could hit the ball with pace and/or place it anywhere on the court she needed to. She tossed the ball in the air, smacked it hard...right into the net. Todd watched her reaction, but Misty never looked over at him. She shrugged her shoulders, and then reached for the clasp to her bra on her back. She turned to toss it past the baseline and then spun back around to face the other girls. All eyes in the gym were on her naked breasts. Most of the girls had seen them before when changing or showering in the locker room, and Todd had obviously gotten an eyeful, but brazenly baring them here in the gym caused everyone to pause for just a moment.

"C'mon. I don't know what the rest of you did to get roped into being on this team. But I'm guessing looking at my boobs doesn't even come close to describing it," Misty said to everyone. Then turning to look at Megan and Misty she said, "Let's focus. I want to win. No more mistakes."

Todd was proud of his new captain. She'd taken the initiative to take that first step so it would be easier for the rest of the girls. Gwen was next. She launched a fast serve right at Stacy. It bounced off her arms and off the court for an ace; another point for team #2. Megan served next and got her team's first point. The team point didn't count as a chance for Misty to get her bra back; she had to get service winner herself. So she continued to be the only braless player on the court. Her nipples were hard now. As she crouched and bent over to receive Casey's serve she also formed her arms in a receiving position, which meant her arms extended with the elbows closing together. Her naked breasts were squeezed between her upper arms. Casey froze before her serve as she gaped at Misty's cleavage. She moved her gaze to Stacy, visualizing where she would hit her serve. She couldn't go near Misty...too distracting at the moment.

The ball left Casey's hand and fluttered slowly across the net. Stacy got into position easily and returned the ball with a perfect pass. Casey's shoulders dipped. In her mind she was disappointed she missed the serve, but she knew she was a weak server. She was certainly nervous about removing any more clothing when all she had on currently was her lingerie. Todd had noticed that Casey had worn what appeared to be a new, matching set of lingerie today. "It's okay, Casey. You'll get 'em next time," Jane chimed in with encouragement. But it was weak and quiet. Everyone knew Casey was the shyest of the bunch, and they didn't know how she'd react to having even less skin covered. Casey was no stranger to seeing herself naked. And she had made her naked body available to plenty of other strangers to gawk at and masturbate over. But she'd never been naked or uncovered in front of other people, in person.

"Hey, Casey. It's not a big deal. We've all seen boobs before. Maybe not as big as those melons, but don't worry about it. Just take it off, and then get your point back next time."

The team captain was trying to help things move along. Casey looked across the net. Misty grabbed her own tits and shook them up and down with a smile. Casey grinned, and before she could think of it anymore, raised her sports bra quickly over her head. She grabbed the front of each breast and pulled them into her body. She suddenly felt cold, her body shivering. Next she folded her arms, trying but failing miserably to hide her huge tits.

"What are you covering those things up for, Casey? Those are the best looking boobs I've ever seen! Well, tied for the best, between you and Misty."

The gym was full of giggling at Megan's comment. It helped Casey relax, and she put her arms back down her side. Stacy grabbed a ball and took a deep breath. She tried to hit a deep serve, into the far corner of the opposite side. But the ball had so little pace on it that Gwen returned it easily. Jane and Casey shouted and raised their arms triumphantly. As Casey did so her breasts bounced up and down. She grabbed them quickly, but had to relinquish her grip when she saw Jane coming at her. Jane leaped in the air, aiming for their typical chest bump celebration. Casey dropped her breasts, but not having time to jump, just leaned into Jane. Again the gym was filled with laughter.

"That was awesome!" Jane yelled. "It's like jumping into a pillow when those beautiful things aren't smashed into a stupid bra!"

"Alright, Stacy, no more checking us out. Your turn," Misty said to her teammate.

"Well there's no way I'm going to compete with you two." Stacy reached one leg up and took her shoe off, then the other. She grabbed the waistband of her shorts and slowly dragged them over her plump ass. She joked around she struggled to get them down her thighs, and then finished removing them. She sat on the gym floor, one knee high in the air as she put her shoe on, and then the same with the other. She had purposely directed her body right at Todd so he got a perfect view of her crotch as she tied her shoes. She stood and got ready to receive another serve. Instead of doing the same, Megan stared in her direction and simply muttered, "Hot damn!"

The game continued with back and forth scoring from each side. At one point each girl had their bras removed. Stacy was the first girl to be naked, other than her socks and sneakers. The girls got comfortable with the drill faster than Todd had imagined they would. New cheers and taunts were used after points. Casey and Gwen would shimmy their tits across each other after winning a point. While she was nude, Stacy was turning her back to the other team and spanking her ass with her left hand when she'd score a rare ace. But what Todd was most pleased with was that the girls became more concerned with winning, with keeping points, than getting their lingerie back on. Casey and Gwen tried to keep their shorts on as much as possible, likely because they were the only girls who weren't completely bald between their legs that day, and Misty had pointed it out. But when Coach Wilson called for the drill to be over, each girl had her bra off, and Stacy, Casey, and Jane were nude.

Misty, Megan, and Stacy celebrated their win with a big group hug as they jumped around in a circle. Misty and Megan spanked Stacy's nude ass, and playfully pinched one of Misty's nipples. Casey and Jane both pulled on their shorts, but left their tops off. The losing trio stood side by side, Gwen and Casey's breasts keeping Todd's attention even as the winning team continued their cheering.

"What do we win, Coach?" Misty asked.

"You get to win. Just like I said. But I liked how competitive everyone was. Huge step in the right direction. So I wasn't going to affix a prize or punishment to the drill, but I think I will now. Winning team gets to decide what the losing team's punishment is."

The three winners huddled and chatted for just a few seconds. Then Stacy turned back to Todd and said, "We think they should run lines while naked."

Coach Wilson consented to the punishment, and the three that lost the drill again stripped naked and laced their shoes back up. Running lines consisted of running up and back across the gym floor, having to reach down and touch lines at certain intervals. The punishment wasn't anything outrageous. Even though the girls had just crossed a huge line in getting more comfortable with one another, Todd wasn't expecting anything overtly sexual to be doled out just yet. Gwen, Jane, and Casey lined up on the baseline, and at the sound of the whistle they started their run forward.

The sexual tension in the room was clearly being released most easily through laughter, as the girls all giggled in unison one more time when Casey started her laps and her breasts thumped up and down. After reaching down for the first line, she ran the rest of the time with her hands over her breasts to control their movement a little. Gwen reminded Todd of an old Baywatch babe running across the beach. Her body looked so perfect that it seemed she was moving in slow motion. He moved to adjust his vantage point, wanting more to see the girls' asses and gaps between their legs as they bent over. When Jane tapped a line, Todd imagined his cock tapping her pussy from behind.

When the girls finished, Todd congratulated them on their determined work that day, and said he hoped they would respond to his challenges just as well the next practice. He promised them that in their first tournament next week they were going to see drastic improvements if they kept it up. He specifically called out Casey in front of the others and commended her. He noticed she didn't put her sports bra back on before zipping up her jacket. Misty had to run back to Todd's office to grab her gym back, and as the other girls were leaving he reminded Jane to stay behind. When they had been stretching, he'd mentioned to them again that he wanted to take time to meet with each of them individually before the tournament trip next week. He'd asked who could take care of the meeting that night and Jane said she could.

They made their way back to his office. Misty had her bag over her left shoulder and was closing the door behind her. She smiled at Jane, then whispered in Todd's ear: "Save something for me. Remember, you owe me." She gave Jane a big hug on her way out and complimented her on how well she had done in practice today. Before running off she stepped back from Jane a bit and said, "I am so jealous of how flat your stomach is. Only in my dreams could I look that good. See you tomorrow." Misty was going to make a perfect captain.

Todd sunk down in the recliner this time, and motioned for Jane to sit in his desk chair. She sat with her legs spread slightly. She was still in just her lingerie. She sat up straight, not leaning on the back of the chair. That allowed for her to keep her stomach perfectly flat, with her small chest puffed out as much as possible due to her perfect posture. Jane might've had the best legs on the team. They were thinner and not quite as toned as Misty's or Gwen's, but they were long and lean and a perfect color. As she sat in front of him, Todd admired their great shape, including a beautiful taper down to her ankle. Her brown hair was done up in a messy bun on top of her head. Jane almost always wore her hair up.

"How do you think practice went today, Jane?"

"Okay, I guess. It was fun, that's for sure. I still kind of can't believe I got totally naked. I'm embarrassed thinking about it now, but at the time it didn't seem like a big deal."

"Do you have any idea why I think drills like that are going to end up helping you in volleyball?" When Jane shook her head no, Todd gave the same talk he'd given Misty and Stacy and was going to give the other girls. He finished by saying, "When this season is over, you're going to recognize how sensuality and sexuality, and how you treat those things in your life, really engages and improves everything else you might be doing. Are you ready for your individual lesson?"

"Uh-huh," was all Jane could muster. Todd was wearing a compression t-shirt that accentuated his muscular build. He knew from posters and magazines that were in Jane's room that she found guys with his body type attractive. And after the excitement of practice he didn't want to take too much time talking. He felt Jane was ready for whatever he had in mind, and that prediction was validated when he motioned for her to come towards the recliner and she jumped right up and stood in front of him.

He moved forward so he was sitting on the edge of the chair. His face was positioned just below Jane's bra. He reached around, grabbed her butt and pulled her forward. As he started kissing her flat midsection, he squeezed her ass. Jane hummed quietly. He reached up with his left hand to fondle her bra-covered breast. It was small but firm. He could even feel her nipple pushing up against the material. He continued caressing her stomach with his kisses while reaching for her ass crack with his right hand. He put one finger between her cheeks and moved it up and down. He left it near her ass hole and applied just the slightest pressure. Jane jumped slightly and leaned forward, having to put her hands on his shoulders to steady herself.

Todd moved both hands to the side of Jane's face and pulled her in for a deep embrace. Her lips were full and soft and she welcomed his tongue into her mouth. Todd bit her lower lip softly and then resumed kissing her. He reached to the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head. Grabbing Jane's waist he leaned back into the recliner and pulled her on top of him. She spread her legs and moved her knees to each side of his body. Jane was kissing and licking Todd's neck and upper chest while he struggled for a moment to remove her bra. Once it was off he took each nipple between a thumb and forefinger and twisted. Her nipples were long and skinny. He put one in his mouth and whisked it around with his tongue. Jane's body tensed up, and it seemed she was trying to push her lower body down further into the chair and into his lap. His dick was hardening, so she was no doubt feeling it push against her crotch.

Some sucking and biting on her other nipple, and then Todd lifted Jane off the chair and rested her on her feet standing in front of him again. She took her shoes and socks off, then Todd sat back and just admired her lean body. Her trim waist and long legs were stunning. He imagined being able to lift her with ease, then lowering her down on his cock, her back against a wall as he pounded her pussy. His strong hands grabbed her torso and rotated her in front of him. "Pull down your shorts. Slowly."

Jane bent her knees slightly, then bent at the waist, and pulled her panties down, slowly revealing to top of her ass. Todd quickly put his hands up on both sides of the exposed flesh. As she continued her downward tug, her full ass was just inches from his face. He was finally close enough to touch the glorious gap between Jane's legs he had admired previously. Her hips weren't particularly wide, but the shape of her skinny legs made for a perfect cunt dome rising between her inner thighs. Her turned his hand so his palm was facing up and cupped her pussy. His fingers reached inside her lips and fondled her clit. Jane stopped moving with her shorts just below her knees.

Todd pulled his hand back, then spread Jane's legs more. His fingers were wet now, and he pressed one inside her. She bent over more and exhaled. He moved his finger back and forth and Jane's body started to rock with the movement. He steadied her with his left hand on her ass, and then inserted a second finger. She was tight, but definitely had a more "experienced" pussy than Stacy. He leaned forward and bit down on her ass, then swatted it with his left hand. He pulled his fingers out and stood, quickly stripping off his remaining clothes. Jane stepped out of her boy shorts and turned to face Todd.

Her eyes widened and she let out an audible gasp. His cock was nearly fully erect. The view of her legs rounding into her sweet cunt had gotten Todd excited very quickly. Jane grabbed it first with her right hand, and then her left. She wrapped both hands around the long shaft, mesmerized by its size. She leaned over, bending at her waist, and put the head of Todd's dick in her mouth. She sucked hard on it for a few seconds and then slowly pulled her mouth away, triggering a "pop" when her mouth set his cock free. She continued to gently rub his cock with both hands, before reaching up to feel his chest. She stepped on her toes for another deep kiss, then tried to direct Todd back to the recliner. When he consented and sat, she knelt on the floor in front of him and started working his stiff dick with her mouth. She wasn't aggressive, but she wasn't tentative either. She knew what she was doing. She spit on his cock twice and rubbed up and down his shaft with both hands. Then as she started inhaling several inches into her mouth, her left hand continued rubbing it while her right hand started fondling his balls.

Todd had a mirror set up at a perfect angle from his recliner and he watched Jane's naked body as it shifted around slightly as she continued her blow job. He felt her hand move away from his balls, and then saw in the mirror as she reached down between her thighs and rubbed her clit. She rubbed it slowly, almost thoughtfully, not needing or wanting to aggressively stimulate herself. She continued fucking his dick, bobbing up and down, taking about 4" of him in at a time. Her inability to deep throat was offset by her wonderful work with her left hand. She kept his entire cock stimulated at all times. When she needed to catch her breath, she'd sit back on her heels and would use both hands to pump his cock rapidly. He knew that, notwithstanding how incredible her mouth felt wrapped around his cock, he wanted to be deep inside her cunt. He felt the urge building inside, and his focus shifted to prepping her pussy for his long dick. He gripped her wrists and guided her to a standing position again. He sat toward the edge of the recliner and surprised Jane as he strong arms gripped her legs just under her ass and raised her in the air. She raised her legs to help her balance, which made it easy for him to position her with her thighs resting on his shoulders, her moist cunt right in front of his mouth.

He voraciously attacked her pussy, licking and biting like a man that hadn't eaten for days. Jane was pumping her hips still held in the air by his hands. Her mind was lost in a world of passion and pleasure, amazed at what it felt like to be manhandled by a man instead of being experimented on by a young boy. She reached up and let her hair down, shaking long hair down across her shoulders and then pulling it all behind her back. She moaned loudly, feeling too good to do much else. Todd pulled her closer and closer, until it felt as if his entire mouth was inside her cunt. Her sucked hard and fast at her clit. Jane was gyrating against him faster and faster, and was moaning louder and louder. Todd stood, still holding Jane's pussy against his face, her body now elevated high above the floor below. He slowly lowered her down until her ass hit his desk, then laid her back flat against the cold desktop.

CoachW
CoachW
30 Followers