The Chosen Team Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoachW
CoachW
30 Followers

Her nipples beckoned for attention, Jane grabbing them first, then Todd leaning over to lick and kiss them. He scooted back, his head against her torso, kissing her flat stomach again as he traced down her body until he reached her pussy. Now on one knee, he inserted his fingers and started probing deep inside her. He turned his hands, facing his knuckles down toward the group, stroking the wall of her pussy with two fingers. Jane was beside herself with passion, wanting so much to mount the man that was making her feel this way, but not wanting to do anything that disrupted what she was feeling now.

Todd slipped a third finger inside her cunt, and when her opening stretch easily to receive it, he couldn't take it any longer. Just a few quick thrusts with the three fingers, and then he pulled out to position himself between her long legs. Jane raised her legs, resting her ankles on the edges of Todd's shoulders. He pushed his dick inside her cunt just enough to get the head through. Jane screamed with pleasure. He pushed farther and farther, at least 5" deep, and then pulled all the way out. Another scream from the desk. Jane's right hand was now attacking her clit. She slapped it then rubbed, slapped and then rubbed. She caught her breath long enough to say, "Please fuck me. Give it to me! I can't wait anymore. I need that cock inside me!"

He thrust his hips forward and pushed his hardened shaft deep inside her warm, wet cunt. Jane continued to rub herself, her other hand pinching her nipple. Todd started working back and forth. Jane's body was shifting up the desk, so he grabbed her legs to pull her closer to him. Jane moved her feet until they were pressed up against his chest. Todd put his hands just above her knees, and now he could hold her in place as he increase the pace and force of his thrusts. He was getting deeper, nearly full inside her. He could feel the pussy getting tighter around him. He moved his hands down her legs for a better grip and then yanked her small body towards him. He sunk the full length of his cock inside her, then pounded her pussy two more times before a loud shriek pierced his ears. Jane's head started rotating side to side, her hands grabbing at the end of the desk so she could pull herself closer. Her chest was heaving up and down in quick shallow breaths. Her legs were now squeezing together, both of her hands shoved in between them. Todd didn't pull back, wanting to feel the pulses from her pussy against his cock still buried deep.

"Oh my," Jane panted. "I...I...I can't breathe. Oh my! So...good. Oh that was good."

Todd knew she must be exhausted. The practice had been short, but he pushed them hard. Now he was pushing Jane even harder. But he wasn't done. He hoped she could handle what was up next.

Todd spread Jane's legs open again. He moved his dick in and out of her pussy, only pulling out a few inches at a time before plunging back in. Jane's eyes got big as she looked at him, as if to say, "We're seriously doing this again? How are you not done?" Todd put his hands over her chest and rubbed her breasts. She was moaning again, starting to catch her breath. He rubbed his hands from her chest down across her stomach. He left them there for a second before going back up across her breasts and then under her arms.

He reached under her back and pulled her toward his chest. She was so light that he had no trouble lifting her to him while keeping his dick inside her. She reflexively twisted her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. As he had when he stood up from the chair he put his hands directly under Jane's ass. He lifted her up, her tight pussy holding onto his hard cock, before dropping her back down. The thrill of being fucked while held up in the air was amazing for Jane. She started to push down on his shoulders with her arms, aiding Todd's arms in keeping the movement going. She was panting now, a repetitive "Ah-ah-ah" leaving her lips.

He walked toward the wall and slowly pushed her back up against it. He lowered her body slightly and pulled her legs with him as he took a step back from the wall. Jane took her arms off his neck, and put them behind her head, her hands pushed up against the wall. Her positioning felt tenuous, like she could slide down the wall at any second. But her hands and shoulders were enough to hold her into place while Todd supporting most of her weight. The position she was in gave him perfect access to her pussy. He tried to hold her ass strongly enough that she didn't rock back against the wall too hard. But once his cock started thrusting it was difficult to control his impulses. He was grunting now, and pounding her tight cunt more rapidly than before.

"Cum in me! I'm on the pill. Just fucking cum in my pussy!" Jane resumed her panting, faster and louder than before. She couldn't believe how full her pussy felt. It was unlike anything she'd experienced before. She sensed strong hands gripping her ass, subconsciously she was pushing hard against the wall, her body forming a bridge between it and Todd. But everything was secondary to the throbbing between her legs. She felt like her vagina was on fire, a fire she never wanted to be put out.

Todd lurched forward two final times, and then pulled Jane's body as close to him as he could. He was almost growling as he shot wave after wave of cum into her pussy. When he had finished filling her, he helped her slowly to the floor, where Jane laid on her back and Todd rested his head on her stomach. She propped her left leg up, her knee bent, and stretched her right leg out flat. Her hand reached down and rubbed his closely shaven head. Todd didn't move for a moment, then rubbed his hand across her long, tan leg.

Todd told Jane that if she wanted to just shower there, he had the private shower attached to his office. "It has everything you'll need in there."

"Are you coming with me?" Jane smiled as she sat up and Todd did the same.

"Don't you wish." He pinched one of her nipples. Jane squealed and slapped his hand away. "No, I've got to get going. I'll wait until you finish and then I'll walk you out to your car. If I got in that shower with you right now, I don't know how long it'd be before we got out."

He watched as Jane stood and walked to the bathroom. Unlike Stacy, she didn't close the door. As she lathered her young body with soap, Todd kept marveling at how sexy she looked. Watching practice today he'd been surprised yet again at how totally different body types can all seem so appealing and sexy. Some might find Jane too thin, maybe would comment she needed bigger breasts to be just right. But Todd was realizing that, especially when you had incredible access to so many different girls, there were multiple ways to drive a many crazy. Jane was washing her pussy, and then her hand lingered there. It looked as if she was fingering herself. Todd stood, still naked, his penis partly erect as it recovered from the intense sex he'd just had.

He stood in the doorway to the bathroom and watched as Jane worked her pussy towards a third orgasm. She was standing, her ass toward him now, her right hand reaching around her ass and entering her pussy from behind. Soon she was sitting on the floor of the shower, her chest again taking quick, shallow breaths, her hand quickly pushing two fingers in and out of her cunt. He couldn't hear her moaning over the noise of the shower, but he smiled as she leaned to one side, eventually slipping and gently falling to the wet tile. Her third climax was coursing through her body. Jane had never experienced more than one orgasm at a time, often having days go by before her next.

Todd had wanted badly to step into that shower, next to that wet, horny body. But he knew his ultimate prize was going to be at his place later that night. Having had sex so recently with Jane would give him extra lasting power tonight with Misty. But he couldn't chance cumming with Jane a second time and not having enough left for Misty. He grabbed the washcloth from Jane through the open shower door, cleaned his cock, and then got dressed. They walked out together. Jane looked around to make sure no one was watching, then jumped up, put her arms around Todd's neck, and stuck her tongue deep into his mouth. They embraced for a short time, then she landed back on her feet. A quick "Thanks, coach. See you tomorrow," and then they were in their cars and driving away from the gym.

When Todd got home he went straight upstairs and into his bedroom. His detail oriented work had spilled over into his private life as well. Everything in his house was tidy and clean; nothing out of place. His room was large, and probably under-furnished. His kind sized bed was on a raised platform, with a large leather headboard and nightstands on either side. The ceiling had a cutout in the middle with recessed lighting inside. He had artwork of city-scapes taken from different areas of the country and world that he had visited on his previous assignments.

He walked into the master bathroom attached to his room and started the warm water in the shower. The bathroom wasn't particularly large, but the finishings were impeccable. Fine marble countertops, ceramic tile flooring, and high end cabinets. There was a separate small room that housed the toilet, a double vanity and framed mirror along one wall, and then a walk-thru shower opposite his walk-in closet. Todd loved the walk-thru showers for the space they provided, as well as the fact that they were more private than your standard shower that just stood open to the rest of the bathroom but didn't impede the occasional sharing or viewing if desired. He had installed an even larger one in the basement next to his home gym.

He stripped off his clothes while in his closet and tossed them into the clothes hamper. He walked toward the shower, glancing at his reflection along the way. He was 33 years old now, but in as good as shape as he had ever been. His abs rippled with definition, and large frame formed from his broad shoulders and cut down to his trim waist made it easy for him to look attractive in any shirt he put on. His cock and scrotum hung low now. He rubbed them both as he entered the water, feeling fatigue start to course through his body for the first time. He'd been keeping up quite the schedule as he was forming his volleyball team and collecting information on all of the girls, and then he'd had to jump right into practice and the "individual workouts". He could have easily finished his shower, gotten something to eat, and then crashed in bed for the night. His right hand rested against the wall, the warm water massaging his upper back. But a simple mental image of Misty standing at his door was enough to wash the fatigue away.

He remembered seeing her for the first time, in the senator's hotel room. Her white shirt tied around her bra-less breasts, a short plaid skirt barely covering her ass. She carried herself with amazing confidence, made even more astonishing knowing now that she was just 18 at the time and not the mid-20s that Todd had thought while watching her work. He recalled how she had ridden the senator's leg so aggressively, using him to pleasure herself even though she'd been hired to have sex with him. He'd watched the video so many times it was easy to imagine her falling back on the bed, rubbing and fingering her pussy rapidly to finish off her orgasm. Only then did submit to his desires and then let him have his way with her body. Todd's tired cock rose a little as blood rushed to his groin. No, he wasn't tired anymore. He was feeling intrigued and excited.

He finished his shower and then dressed in a black Oakley polo, grey slacks, and boat shoes. He'd made his home in Miami in between jobs, and his choice of attire still reflected Miami more than his new home of nearby Seattle. He made his way back downstairs, the spiral staircase stopping near the main entry way near his front door. The cool elegance of the marble floored entry way gave way to warmer confines in the main floor great room. Dark lush carpet, leather furniture, and accent lighting made for a very comfortable feel. The room was full of large windows, so during the day it could be quite bright if the shutters were open, but in the evening Todd loved to relax in this room.

Not knowing what Misty would want to drink, Todd put water bottles in an ice bucket, and carried a bottle of red wine and two glasses over to his favorite chair. He figured she was old enough that if she wanted to share a little vino with him she was welcome to do so. He sat back in the chair that was large enough to swallow even his significant frame, his feet raised and resting on the matching leather ottoman. With his head resting on the chair he contemplated the many different ways his evening might play out.

The front doorbell chimed. Todd walked back through the great room and across the marble flooring until he reached the large door. He unlatched the lock and swung the door towards him. Misty stood on the porch, her legs reaching out of a short dress that ended just above her mid-thigh. She looked stunning in a stretch party dress, with one strap over her right shoulder and alternating sections of tan and jade colors. It was form-fitting, leaving little to the imagination. Todd welcomed Misty to his house, and grabbed her left hand to help her into the house and then guided her forward toward the great room. He followed close behind, watching each side of her ass rise and fall with each alternating step. The back of the dress exposed her upper back, though much of it was covered by her hair that she had curled for the night. Todd's eyes were drawn to Misty's calves, defined and sexy, accentuated by the short heels she wore.

"Have a seat wherever you'd like. Well, except maybe not in that chair. That's my chair."

"I suppose this one will do." Misty sat in an identical chair to the one Todd had marked as his own. The chairs were separated by a small accent table that had the wine and glasses on it. Misty didn't have an ottoman in front of her chair. While Todd sunk back into his seat, Misty sat near the edge of hers, her knees and feet together, turned toward Todd. She admired his physique and found him especially attractive after having only seen him in gym attire previously. She hadn't been sure what to wear, but knew deep down it wasn't going to matter much. Still she had wanted to make an impression. She loved how that particular dress made her feel, and she'd taken extra time to apply makeup to her eyes and lips after not having worn any to practice that week. And Todd had noticed. She looked particularly beautiful under the soft light.

"I really hope you weren't planning on those water bottles being for me, and the wine just for you."

"On the contrary, as team captain you kind of get to decide whatever you want." He stood, opened the bottle, and filled each glass half full. They touched glasses and Todd sat down directly on the ottoman this time. They made small talk about practice, her parents, what kind of wine she had tried before (mostly during her previous jobs she'd had with rich clients), and then what she thought of the girls on her team. She said she got along best with Gwen and Stacy, didn't know Jane or Megan particularly well, and was enjoying getting more familiar with Casey.

"Who do you think is the sexiest of the bunch?" Misty asked Todd.

"You."

"Oh please, you flatter me."

"I don't believe in flattery. Just honesty."

Her cheeks flushed, and she dropped her chin slightly. She'd had sex with several men before, some very handsome, and all rich and influential, at least as far as she knew. But something was different about Todd and the way he looked at her. "Okay, other than me. Who else do you like?"

"There is something to love about everyone on our team. I love Megan's energy, Casey's innocence, how genuine Gwen is."

Misty laughed loudly. "If we were dressed in sweats and drinking water, those would be great answers. But let's be frank, you didn't invite me over tonight, and I certainly didn't get in this dress, to talk about Gwen being genuine. Tell me what you liked about Stacy and Jane when they stayed after practice with you."

She carried on a conversation with the confidence of a woman at least 10 years her senior, and experienced in life and dealing with men. It was that confidence that made her desirable beyond just her innate sexiness. And it was that confidence that Todd wanted each of the girls to garner.

"Okay. I love Stacy's petite body. It's not often you see a woman so small, but with such great curves. Her eyes are mesmerizing. Jane's legs are incredible. Her flat stomach is so enticing."

"I know! Her body is so hot. If I could trade my boobs for a belly that flat, I'd make the trade in a heartbeat. She has absolutely zero fat anywhere on her body."

"So, other than lusting over Jane's abs, who do you find the most attractive?"

"Other than you?" Misty said with a wink and grin. "Obviously Jane. And Megan. I always noticed how our volleyball spandex just looked different on her. Her, um, pussy was just shaped differently than the rest of us, like instead of coming straight down it's like it goes back slightly toward her ass. And that looks even better in her boy shorts. I think Gwen has an incredible body. Her breasts might be as perfect as they come. But I guess she also looks the most similar to me, so maybe that is why Jane and Megan stick out in my mind."

Todd noticed two bumps emerging through Misty's dress. She didn't have a bra and the stretchy material did little to hide her excited nipples. She finished off her first glass and Todd reached over to pour more win into her glass. "Attracted enough to them to help with their development?" Todd inquired.

"Abso-fucking-lutely...if I might be so clear." She laughed, then took another long drink from her glass. She flicked her long hair back with a swift head nod, then reached back and pulled it all to one side, dropping it over the single dress strap in the front, leaving her other shoulder exposed. Todd reached forward and put his hand on her shoulder and softly rubbed her supple skin. His hand ran down her arm, lingered on the outside of her hand for just a moment, and then pulled back.

"You look incredible," he said. Misty didn't respond with words, but her eyes squinted slightly as she looked deeply into Todd's. She raised the glass to her lips again, then set it on the table next to her chair. She stood and took two small steps to wear Todd was seated on the ottoman. Cocking her hips to her left, she put both hands on her hips and said, "Do I look incredible enough to collect my first payment?"

Todd was amazed at just how sexy she looked in that tight dress. Though he didn't want to jump too far forward, he couldn't help but consider that Misty likely didn't have anything on underneath it. He reached around her waist and put both hands on her butt, pulling her closer to him. He squeezed her ass together, then moved his hands just under has ass to feel how the distinct cutoff from at the bottom of her ass to the top of her legs. Her dress hugged every curve so tightly that he might as well have been rubbing her naked skin. He didn't feel any panty line, but couldn't be certain that her pussy was exposed unless he stuck his hand under her short dress. But Todd didn't want to move things along so quickly. He'd waited a long time for this night, to have this sexy young girl to himself. He pictured Misty sitting on his lap, them caressing one another with deep, passionate kisses before exploring one another's body slowly and intimately. Misty had other ideas.

She got right next to Todd and pressed her hands again his shoulders. His upper body descended until he was lying flat against the chair and ottoman. His legs were still hanging off the ottoman, bent at the knee, his feet resting on the floor. He pulled his head up to look at Misty. She smiled. Her hands reached to the bottom of her dress and she slowly pulled it up. It took some effort even on her small body, the material hugged so tightly. But she helped it over her ass and then left the bottom of her dress bunched around her stomach, leaving her naked below the waist except for heels she wore on her feet. Todd might've gasped, he wasn't sure. Misty pushed his knees together to allow her to straddle them, then climbed up on the ottoman onto her knees. She walked up the length of Todd's body on her knees until she got to his shoulders. Her hands lowered onto his chair, well above his head, and helped balance her body as she moved her knees next to his ears.

CoachW
CoachW
30 Followers