The Chosen Team Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoachW
CoachW
30 Followers

Todd's eyes looked up toward the ceiling, but instead he had an eyeful of Misty's crotch. Her knees were spread out far enough that her pussy lips were spreading, her clit visible and yearning for attention. Misty raised up from her hands, putting all of her weight on her legs, and lowered her body down until she felt Todd's tongue press against her cunt. Todd reciprocated Misty's aggressive approach to the night by grabbing the top of her legs and pulling her down more, until she was literally sitting on his face. He could barely move his lips because of the pressure of her cunt on his mouth, but he sucked and bit and licked her clit. Misty would make small movements when she wanted some tongue attention on a different area. Neither of them were making much noise right now, with Todd focusing on the aroma of sex emanating from her cunt, and Misty realizing just how good Todd was at licking pussy.

She could sense how wet she was, and knew that even this soon Todd's chin was likely covered in her juice. He was flicking her clit with just the tip of his tongue, then depressed his entire tongue across her pussy and licked slowly, forcefully, the full length of her pussy. Misty leaned forward on her hands again, raising her pussy slightly in the process. Todd grabbed her ass and moved her slightly to one side so he could kiss the inside of her right leg, then shifted her the opposite direction to do the same to the other side. He centered her back over his mouth and licked her soft bald lips. The skin of a woman's cunt was so soft, so intoxicating, when freshly shaven.

Misty moved again, moving her body forward slightly. Todd got the message. He plunged his tongue deep into her pussy; in and out he fucked her with his tongue. Misty moved her legs slightly to the rhythm of his tongue, shifting her body up and then back down closer to his face. She fondled her breasts through her dress. She didn't particularly love it when men rubbed her boobs. They often squeezed too hard, worked the nipples too aggressively. But they were ultra-sensitive when treated just right. She sometimes felt she could bring on an orgasm just from giving her previous chest enough delicate attention.

As Todd continued to treat her pussy well she could feel a climax building deep inside her. It was this moment that was so addictive to Misty. The feeling of reaching her climax, of an orgasm rippling through her body, couldn't be duplicated. But the lust she felt right before that moment was likewise unmatched by anything she'd experienced. She could think of nothing else, wanted nothing else, was unable of stopping until she passed that breaking point. In this moment she lost focus of who she was with, of where she was, and sometimes even exactly what she was doing to work towards an orgasm. She struggled to remove the dress over the top of her head. It was so tight that her arms tugged and pulled and stretched it, up her torso, over her breasts, and then finally over her head as her hair tumbled back down. Misty grabbed each of her breasts, moving her hands across them as she fondled herself. She loved not being able to contain them with her small hands. She moved to her nipples, now freed from the dress, and turned them between her thumbs and forefingers.

As it often did when he was around Misty, Todd's mind drifted back to the hotel room with the senator. He remembered seeing her reach a point of near climax, and then jumping off the senator's lap so she could finish the job herself on the bed. He wasn't going to let that happen this time. It felt odd for a man that had accomplished as much as he had in his life to feel such an intense desire to impress an 18 year old girl. But that's exactly what he need to do if he was going to fully convince Misty to give her up well-paid and "fulfilling" job. With that in mind he quickly slid his head under Misty's legs, and before Misty could react he followed that motion up by grabbing wrapping his arms around her torso to turn her and set her back down on the large leather chair. It took only a matter of seconds to totally change both of their body positions, from her riding his face, to Misty laying back on the chair and Todd leaning on the ottoman, his knees slightly above the floor and his feet holding some of his weight, with his tongue again on Misty's clit and two fingers now inserted in her vagina.

It had happened so fast that Misty didn't have time to react, at least not until Todd's fingers slid into place. Penetrating her caused a high pitched hum to escape her lips. Todd kept his two fingers next to each other, creating a significant ridge where his knuckles met, that Misty could feel each time they pulled out and pushed back into her pussy. Todd rotated his arm so his palm was facing up. This allowed him to rub the upper wall of her pussy. His mouth continued to work her clit and lips, and his arm started to thrust faster. In this position he could finally reach up and feel Misty's breasts. At first his hand landed on top of Misty's hand that was covering her right breast, but when she felt Todd's touch she let go and placed that hand on the edge of the chair, gripping it tightly as her body likewise tightened all over. Todd kneaded her breast gently, surprised at both how full and firm it was. He was soft and slow on her breast, but fast and determined with his other hand. Misty was getting wetter, and the sound of Todd's hand striking her pussy was undeniable each time his fingers fully entered her. She was moaning now, her hips wriggling around. He sensed that she was getting close to her climax.

Todd stood, pulling his free hand off Misty's breast, and his mouth away from her clit. He right hand kept moving at a rhythmic pace. Misty started to spread her legs wider. Todd helped her spread her pussy open by pushing down on her left leg, pressing it towards the floor. Misty gripped behind each of her knees, bent her legs slightly, and then pulled them back towards her shoulders. Todd moved his hand underneath her ass and lifted it slightly. Now, instead of thrusting his hand forward parallel to the floor, her pussy was now pointing toward the ceiling, and Todd stood over her body and shoved his fingers down toward the floor. Gravity now helped Misty keep her legs pulled back so she moved her right hand and started slapping her cunt. Her smooth moans were replaced with gasps and pants. She alternated rubbing her cunt with deep pressure and slapping it again and again.

With her new positioning Todd was able to move his hand more quickly. In a split second his mind debated sticking his pinky in Misty's ass but then ruled it out, not knowing her well enough yet. Instead he inserted a third finger to his thrusting, stretching her opening wide. It didn't take long after that for Misty to squeeze her legs tight around both their hands, hers still pressing down on her clit. Up and down her ass went, not able to hold still while she underwent physical convulsions while the climax worked its way through her body. Todd watched her face and her chest. He loved seeing large breasts move organically as a person's lungs first filled with and then expelled air. His eyes traced her body, moving down from her breasts, across her flat stomach that had hints of perspiration on it now, and then to her legs that still gripped his right hand as three fingers remained inside her. He wanted those legs wrapped around him now, with his cock inside her cunt instead of his fingers. Her body collapsed flat against the chair, her legs opened and let Todd's hand free. She kept one hand between her legs and the other resting on her stomach. Misty turned her body side to side on the chair, her legs alternating stretching out and bending back at the knee. She groaned with pleasure, "oohs" and "uuhs" quietly reaching Todd's ears.

Then like an animal pouncing on its prey Misty bounced to her knees on the ottoman and then just as quickly stood up. Now right in front of Todd's face were Misty's beautiful breasts. She grabbed the bag of his head and pulled him right into her cleavage. She let go of his head and used her hands to move her breasts up and down and back and forth. She put her right nipple into Todd's mouth and let him suck it for a few seconds before pulling it out and switching her left breast in front of him. Todd had his hands on her hips initially, but now cupped her ass.

He squeezed tighter, feeling some pent up aggression boiling to the surface, just as he had noticed in Misty as she was getting closer to her climax. His cock hadn't been touched but was already hard enough that it was feeling confined inside his pants. He let go of Misty's ass and pulled his head back from her breasts, pulling his shirt off. Misty's hands immediately rested on his pecks, and then she was kissing his neck and chest. Todd undid his belt and pants and let them drop to his ankles. Misty sunk down until her ass was sitting on the ottoman. She reached forward and pulled Todd's cK briefs down his legs. His stiff cock sprung straight out, almost striking her in her face as she bent over to pull his briefs down past his knees. She didn't bother getting his pants and underwear totally removed before working on his dick. A few quick entries and exists with her mouth and his cock was fully erect.

Misty held it with her right hand and admired its size. She didn't think she'd had sex with anyone with a larger penis. And some of the long ones she had blown before weren't as thick. But what she noticed almost as excitedly as the size of Todd's cock was the fact that he was totally shaven down there. Nothing at the base of his shaft or on his balls. Misty had times where she absolutely loved sucking cock, almost as much as getting her pussy taken care of, but she despised sucking dick when a man didn't properly care for himself. She hated getting hair stuck in her mouth and on her tongue. "If think I'm sexier with a shaved cunt, why don't you think you should do the same?" she would often think to herself. She began licking the length of his shaft, up and back, on the sides and then underneath. She cupped his balls with her left hand before inhaling one side of his scrotum into her mouth, and then the other. She moved her head back to the head of his cock and slowly let it enter her mouth. She took in half of his length, and then slowly pulled back until it dropped out of her mouth. She mimicked the same motion again and again, each time increasing the amount of sucking pressure she put on his dick while it was in her mouth.

After several repeats, she kept only the head of his dick in her mouth. She caressed it with her tongue, rolling and rolling her tongue over it, before clamping down with her lips and creating a tight suction on the tip of his penis. Todd reached down with both hands and touched her curly hair. Reflexively he would've pressed her head forward to get her to again put more of his cock in her warm, wet mouth. But he held his hands back and enjoyed her work. She popped her mouth off his cock, and then pumped it with both hands. Its surface was now slick with her saliva, so her hands moved freely and he enjoyed the friction. Holding the cock at its base with her right hand, Misty leaned her face in and swatted her face with it. She whacked it against each cheek a few times, then sucked back and forth on it, and then hit it on her closed mouth. Todd had gotten quite the rise out of her, and now Misty was feeling aggressive...and dirty. She wanted to be fucked now, and she wanted to be fucked hard. Normally, on one of her calls, she would've given a man's dick all sorts of mouth-watering attention. But she wasn't being paid to pleasure someone else tonight. This was supposed to be her payment. So if she wanted Todd to fuck her, that is what she was going to get.

She sucked on his cock several more times before spitting on it and spreading it down his shaft with her hands. Misty stood, turned her ass toward Todd, and crawled up on the ottoman on all fours. Todd kicked his shoes off, stepped out of his pants and underwear, and moved into position behind Misty. He spread her ass apart. And then pressed her ass together as he slid his cock inside her pussy. Another high pitched hum from Misty, signaling her approval. Todd worked her first with slow, shallow thrusts, before getting deeper penetration and quickening his pace. Her pussy was accepting his size better than he expected. After a minute of rhythmic pushing, he was nearly buried fully inside her moist cunt. With a loud grunt he pushed his hips forward and pulled back on Misty's hips and shoved his full dick inside her. Misty moaned loudly, but while Todd lingered for just a moment, Misty's ass started swaying, pulling off his cock and then moving back to bury him inside her again. Todd looked down at her ass and could see her pussy straining to hold onto his dick as it moved out, and then relenting when he pushed back. He watched as her ass shook each time the base of his cock was swallowed and his hips struck her back side.

"C'mon, coach. Show me what that cock can do."

He was thrown off for a second when she spoke. He had been so focused on the moment, of finally having Misty bent over in front of him, his dick thrusting deeply inside her, that hearing her voice out loud instead of in his own head made him blink and shake his head for a second.

"Harder. I want it harder. Fill my pussy up with that big, hard cock."

Todd's thrusting accelerated. Misty's ass continued to dance each time it was struck by his body. She felt her dangling tits also swinging back and forth with the force of his drives. She wanted to reach up and pinch one of her nipples, or to reach between her legs to rub her clit, but Todd was now really rocking her cunt and she didn't think she could get away with only using one hand to hold her up.

"Oh yes! Yes that's good! Fuck me, coach. You ever fucked a teenager before? You ever had a teenager begging you to fuck her pussy?!" She interrupted her own talking as she gasped and then groaned. "I want that cock to cum in my cunt. Fuck me until you fill me!"

Todd felt exhilarated by Misty's commands. His thrusts were faster and harder. His fingers were digging into Misty's soft skin. He had to hold her hips tightly or his thrusts would've thrown her forward. Each time his hips jolted forward he pulled back on her body until his cock was buried to the hilt. His core and lower back were already starting to feel slightly fatigued because of the strenuous effort and rapid movement. He would need to change positions soon, but he wasn't going to admit it until it was absolutely necessary.

Misty's head was lost in how full her pussy felt. And how incredible it was that Todd could keep up this pace. She'd reached the point of no return. She was building to a second climax far faster than had been possible for her in the past. She'd worn out several men trying to get there for a 2nd time. "He's got to be close to cumming. I can't let him finish before me," she thought to herself. She bend her arms, and instead of resting on her hands she was now on her elbows. Three more hard thrusts and she couldn't take it anymore. She rested the side of her head on the chair, causing her ass to rise a bit more but not interrupting the rhythm.

Her hands were now free, her left to slap and rub her pussy and the right to twist and pinch her nipples. With her hands involved Misty could almost feel her pussy get warmer. It felt like Todd's cock was getting even bigger. Her heart beat took raced faster, her breathing quickened...she rubbed her clit with more pressure, and her right hand moved from her breasts to her ass as she pulled her ass apart. She was moaning but with her mouth closed. But the momentum was building inside her. His huge dick was still pumping her cunt, her breasts were rocking back and forth. She starting breathing through her mouth, having to take bigger breaths. And then it hit her...

...

"OHHHHHH!! FUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKK

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

It seemed like forever for her, that split second between her orgasm rocking her body and when she let out the loudest scream that had ever escaped her lips. She couldn't ever describe what it felt like to have every inch of her body tingling, her pussy spasms like it was hooked up to electrodes, and her mind swirling as it drifted on the edge of consciousness. Her body collapsed, pulling her pussy away from Todd's cock. When it pulled all the way out she flinched again. She rolled to her back, put both hands on her chest, and then down between her legs. She kept her legs spread apart. She was moaning loudly, as if she was reliving what had just happened. Her body felt totally exhausted, not from physical exertion, because she hadn't had to do much of anything other than sit there and get fucked.

But the waves of pleasure pulsing through her body wore her out. As her hands cupped her pussy she imagined how much cum that huge cock must've shot inside her...Misty noticed she wasn't reflexively pinching her legs closed or trying to hold his cum inside her. She didn't feel an impulse that she was going to be dripping his cum out of her cunt soon. She shook the cobwebs of her climax away, opened her eyes and bent her chin up to look at Todd. He was standing in the same place watching her naked body enjoy its orgasm. And his dick was still standing straight out, rock hard.

"What the hell? You're still hard? What?!" Misty sat straight up, her legs spread around the corner of the ottoman.

"I've been, uh, getting a little bit of extra work in recently. And it's gonna take a little more than some quick sex to get this big guy off. That is, if you're up for the challenge." Todd held onto his cock and waved it up and down in front of Misty's face.

Her physical fatigue was quickly wearing off, and though her drive for more excitement was diminished by having completed two orgasms already, she was intrigued by the idea of a guy still needing more from her after she had thought she'd finished him off. She knelt down on the floor and sucked his cock into her mouth. She started slowly but that didn't last long. One hand massaged his balls and another rubbed his cock as her mouth bobbed back and forth. She felt a twinge between her legs. Her mind drifted from focusing on his cock, and drifting to the idea of having found a guy who appeared capable of matching her drive in the bedroom, between the sheets, or more specifically put...between the legs.

Thinking of being able to have sex with Todd again, and what those future escapades might entail, again flipped her sexual switch. Her cunt moistened again, her skin got goose bumps, and she returned her focus to the long dick inside her mouth. The couple spent more time exploring one another's bodies this time, eventually ending up in Todd's bed upstairs. They finished their night of love making with Misty riding him in the standard cowgirl position; Todd loved seeing her breasts bounce as she rode his cock. After Misty showered Todd walked her back downstairs, both of them still nude. Misty pulled her wet hair into a quick bun on top of her and started to tug her tight dress back on. Todd invited her to stay the night, but she said she wanted to get home and get a good rest before another practice tomorrow.

"To be honest, I'm not sure I'd make it past 3 am before trying to get something started with you again," she said. Todd looked at the clock for the first time in a long while. It was just past midnight. Even starting at her incredible figure he couldn't even imagine being capable of more sex in just 3 hours. He had just experienced unequivocally the best sex of his life, and it had been with a girl who still qualified as a teenager. But he'd had a lot of sex lately, and still had a few girls that he needed to make sure were fully on board with the team system. Deep down he hated to see Misty leave, but knew her going that night was for the best. There'd be other opportunities in the very near future to get pay the team captain for her wonderful help. Todd pulled on his underwear, walked Misty out to her car, got a quick kiss on his cheek, watched her drive down the long private driveway, and then turned his advanced security system back on. He thought about a shower, but collapsed on his bed and was asleep soon after.

CoachW
CoachW
30 Followers