The Christening Of Lillian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long all four of us were engrossed in the act, Lillian, resting back against the kitchen-table, legs splayed as Jasmin now sat on the floor, between her legs, resting her back against the cabinets that supported the kitchen-table above, and her face turned upwards as she ran her mouth back and forth Lillian's sopping crack. Susan kneeling on the floor, beside Jasmin and bent over her as she bobbed her head up and down by cock, her lips rolling tightly along my tumescent shaft. Lillian and me kissed, and I continued to massage her tits. I told her she had to get used to sex this way regularly, till she attained a discreet and uninhibited attitude towards any sexual scenario.. never to retreat in any situation.

I flipped Lillian around, rudely removing her pussy from Jasmin's face, and pushed her head down on the kitchen-table, bending her over. I pulled her hips back and Jasmin came to my assistance, spreading Lillian's buns apart to display her anus, which was well-lubricated by now following the feast my wife had with her cunt. I entered her rectum slowly, not wanting her to suffer from any major discomfort. Jasmin told Susan to hold on to the dildo I had lent Lillian. Finally I entered my host to the hilt, and she squirmed, wincing as I started to move in and out of her bowel-passageway. Jasmin lovingly stroked her hair, coaxing her and telling her it was something she had to get used to. Reaching between Lillian's legs, Jasmin rubbed her clit, fingers darting now and then into her flooded cunt.

"you really come a lot, you know that?" Jasmin told Lillian. "It's good, means your body is very responsive. Good for you."

When Lillian and me could manage on our own, Jasmin guided Susan to sit on the floor and position herself between our legs. She tutored Susan to lick us both, and the maid expertly caught my scrotum in her mouth, sucking on my balls. She had a good long tongue that extended well into Lillian's snatch. I withdrew my cock and fed it into the Filipino's mouth, letting her get a taste of Lillian's rectum. Jasmin commended her for being a fast learner. Then I entered Lillian's gaping anus again, and continued to alternate fucking the Chinese woman's ass and Susan's mouth. Jasmin was on her knees, trying to stuff the dildo's head into Lillian's cunt. She probed and adjusted till it eventually slipped into the hole. Lillian was getting it front and back now, cornholed by me and pussy-fucked by a dildo.

"Let's shift to my bedroom", Lillian said.

"Good idea", Jasmin agreed . So we came to a sudden halt, and the four of us retired to the master bedroom. We had completely denuded ourselves, and I carried Lillian across the threshold of her room as if we were a newly married couple. I gently dropped her on the bed, and told her to move up towards the headboard while I followed. She lied back, her eyes curious as to what I was going to do next.

"Jasmin, come on darling, its your turn. Make love to her." I invited.

Lillian looked unsure about how to receive her female guest, but Jasmin told her to relax. "I'll do the work and you just reciprocate, ok?" Lillian nodded, and Jasmin mounted her, resting her crotch on Lillian's, then lowering herself to her subject, mouth to mouth, then tongues exploring one another's mouths. Slowly Jasmin gyrated her hips, grinding her mound against Lillian. I took Susan by her hand and beckoned her to lie down between me and the two women. "Watch them Susan, it's the most beautiful thing you'll see, love between two bitches like you." I said to her just loud enough for the Malay and Chinese to hear, increasing their hunger to merge. Susan had a lovely bush, hair as dense as my wife's as compared to Lillian's skimpy growth that sexily showed the fair complexion-tone at the base. I pressed my crotch against the crack of Susan's ass, my hands circling her to grab her breasts, then moving down to her pussy. This maid knew just what to do; she lifted her leg, thrust her hips back, and allowed me to slide into her. "just keep in there, don't fuck", she said. Then to prevent me from slipping out, she lowered her leg and her pussy tightened its grip around my cock. She did not mind if my rod had most recently been in Lillian's ass, it was all good. We studied the women as their bodies writhed and bucked against each other. Their facial expressions reflected an oblivion to all else, both women consumed by their lust.

Jasmin began to toy with her prey, slapping her across the face teasingly at first, then more slaps with increasing intensity. She held Lillian's lower chin, asking her to open her mouth wide. Then she allowed her spittle to fall down Lillian's throat. The latter swallowed, and more saliva spilled into her throat, a gesture of affection between the two, the merging of two slithering serpents.

Susan reached a hand out to touch the furnace, letting her hand outline the contour of each woman's body. Jasmin crawled downwards towards the pussy beneath her. Lillian parted her limbs to accommodate the Malay woman about to violate her. I asked Susan to get us a couple of eggs from the kitchen at once. She hurriedly left the room and returned with three eggs, not wanting to miss out on anything. Jasmin's face rocked back and forth as her tongue lapped along Lillian's raw vulva. I told Lillian to bend her knees, wide apart, almost the same position as when a woman delivers a child. She was intrigued at the sight of the eggs, and gave me a questioning look. I smiled kindly at her, assuring her it will all be fine. I handed one egg to Jasmin.

Then the three of us gathered in front of Lillian, observing her gaping twat, the reddish flesh inside now exposed. Jasmin placed the tip of the egg at the entrance, and carefully manoeuvred it into Lillian. The egg inched its way up the cavity, and it was apparent Jasmin wanted it in deep. When the egg disappeared, she moved her fingers in, nudging it even further inside. Soon me and Susan assisted too, at one stage all three of us had at least one finger in Lillian's hole simultaneously, pushing the egg in more and more.

"She's ready", Jasmin said to me. "Here goes", I said, and carefully mounted Susan. I had to be careful not to subject her to any impact, lest the egg would crack inside her and the broken shell could cut her. Well, we had seen it happen before, no major damage, but a lot of time was spent extracting the shells, and then a douche was used to wash it all out. In fact, the guy continued to ram his rod into the woman he was fucking after the egg cracked, and they both bucked away in a frenzy, notwithstanding the pieces of shell poking her insides.

I entered her slowly and carefully, till I found my glans pushing against the egg. The idea was to push it up further still, and I began a rhythmic bucking movement. I rested my torso on her, so that I could take in her scent with my face buried in the crook of her neck. Jasmin and Susan each took Lillian's foot and began licking the soles of her feet, then in-between her toes. Jasmin was sucking on her big toe, and she was doing it no different from how she sucked a man's cock. And she has sucked cock all her life, she's good I guarantee. I have witnessed her, my wife, a dozen times, on her knees making men spill their seed in her mouth. She swallows it all, never letting any go to waste except for the stray jets of cum that land in the corners of her eye. I let her spend one weekend per month with another couple from work, from Friday till Sunday, and then she'll come home and tell me all that happened in graphic detail.

Soon my cock was ramming into my Chinese bitch to the hilt. I made sure with each thrust our pelvises crashed, bone to bone. She was now crying out loudly in ecstasy, repeating the words 'My God' countless times. Jasmin moved closer to our hips, reached beneath Lillian and cornholed her rectum with her middle finger. Susan went down on my wife, burying her face in her crotch and began eating away. Jasmin bucked her pussy hard against the Filipino's face repeatedly. I couldn't hold back any longer, my jism rising inside me and I erupted inside Lillian, filling her egg-stuffed cunt with gallons of spunk as she came together with me, and like a chain (or daisy-chain) reaction Jasmin climaxed too.

"Please don't stop! Give me more Jimmy!" Lillian cried.

No way I was going to stop, even though usually I'd have to. My first time with this bitch and she was a great fuck. I gathered momentum again, heaving my weight against her, pushing her knees back above her shoulders, and pounded relentlessly into her. I didn't care about anything else, and gave Lillian everything I had. Susan had shifted positions, her hand tucked between my crotch and Lillian's. The presence of her hand probing between us was adding to the pleasure. Jasmin's mouth locked on to my nipple and she used her teeth to suck it, her tongue twirling around the protrusion. Then Jasmin grabbed a pillow and smothered Lillian's face with it, stifling the woman's cries. Lillian struggled, but Jasmin was careful not to leave it down too long, just enough to reduce the flow of blood to Lillian's brains and induce her into a state of 'high'. Our host kicked and struggled, and she felt her body 'disconnected' to her brain, and a sense of rapture overcame her. She came like never before. She was amazed how she could feel so numb yet so aroused as to feel her body explode in a rhapsody of climaxes, one after another.

I withdrew from Lillian, and pulled Susan on top of Lillian so that the latter's body became a mattress for Susan. Jasmin continued to smother the Chinese, and I positioned Susan so that she sat at the middle of Lillian's abdomen. Then I pushed her to lie back, her entire weight pressing down hard on her employer, and entered her. Lillian now felt the vibrations in her maid's body, and she felt a oneness with the Fillipino. It was like electricity flowing through both of them, melted into one conductor. It was bizarre, a different world altogether, and she felt everything that her maid felt. I pounded downwards into Susan, so that Lillian would get the brunt of my impact. The latter was lifeless, exhausted and her hands fell limp by her sides. But she came again. She could feel when Susan came, and she came too. This time, as I was about to come, I withdrew from Susan, and I straddled her breasts. Jasmin removed the pillow from Lillian's face. Both mine and Susan's weight pressed down heavily on her face. I grabbed susan by her hair and jerked her face towards my cock, and began fucking her mouth.

"Don't swallow!" I warned Susan, and then let myself explode in her mouth, inflating her cheeks as she determinedly refused to let any cum going down her throat. When I had massaged the last drop out, she turned her face towards Lillian beneath her, whose mouth was held open by Jasmin's hands, and she spat my entire load of cum down Lillian's throat. Her eyes half-shut in exhaustion, Lillian coughed, but Jasmin clamped her mouth shut, and she swallowed the snowballed cum.

The finale took place moments later, as Lillian was brought to her knees on the bed. Jasmin made her way under her, looking directly up into Lillian's bruised cunt, "Squeeze it out!" Jasmin summoned. The lubrication rendered by my cum and her own bodily fluids made it easy; she strained her inner muscles and pushed.

"That's it", I cajoled, "Here comes our child now!"

A faint smile, of bliss and satisfaction, appeared on Lillian's face, as the egg re-appeared from her vulva, smeared in sticky gooey whitish cum and cunt juice. Jasmin caught it in her mouth, and then lapped up the slime; she handed the egg over to Susan to lap up the rest.

We have a ritual for first time swingers, which we were subjecting Lillian to next. I lifted her on top of me on the bed, this time with me functioning as the mattress. I reached down around her and caught hold of her legs and pulled them up over her by the knees. This way I was able to invert her with her legs splayed yet once again. I whispered dirty talk into her ear, telling her what a slut she was and that she was our whore, not David's. I told her that she was a bitch, fuckable at all times, 24/7. Jasmin stood on the bed before Lillian, held an egg high above her head, telling Lillian that she was about to split her in two; then her hand brought the egg crashing down, hard like an axe, into Lillian's cunt, smashing it. The pain reverberated through my hostage's body, and she shuddered in a spasm. Then Susan did the same. Susan had long nails so when her fist mad contact with Lillian's cunt, her nails sunk deep into the vulva and Lillian screamed. I bit into her ear lobe.

"Welcome home." I told Lillian.

END OF EPISODE 1

Fellow swingers, look out for Episode 2, when David, Lillian's spouse, enters the foray. My wife and I always welcome fellow swingers who want to get in touch. Regards. Jimmy.

12