The Christening of The Aqua Pirate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good Girl." I told her.

Without further discussion, she felt my cock prod her back entrance and then push in right towards the centre of her ass. Her ass hole quivered at my abrupt but slow invasion.

"My sexy little ass whore. You want to get fucked like this don't you?" I said softly as I claimed her body. She nodded and moaned her need of me.

I leaned down to her ear said softly to her as my breath caressed her ear and hair, "I need you to fuck me. I need you to be a whore for me: the hottest, sluttiest, piece of ass I've ever had. Can you do that, baby? Can you do that for me?"

She nodded and moaned more. She wanted me so bad. She took a deep breath and I pushed my cock in a little deeper and waited while she grew accustomed to me. She felt herself stretching. I waited for her muscles to relax before I began to fuck her, slow and then building up to a quicker, steady pace.

"Pull your skirt up," I growled. "Hold it up. I want to see my cock going into you." and I claimed her second hole that afternoon.

She moaned when I placed my hand flat in the middle of her back and pushed down to make her arch for me. She began to rotate her hips and fuck me back. We both became lost in the land of lust and greed. It was the lewdness of it all, the thrill of two strangers fucking. I covered over her as I fucked her ass, groping her tits and grinding her pussy. Precum seeped from my cock into her passage and rectum to mark her as mine.

She screamed as she came a second time and her convulsions nearly sent me into my own sexual heaven but I had one more hole left to claim.

She was drowning in the rushing torrent of orgasm. The wash of overwhelming pleasure and total surrender. She was flying in a stratosphere, exploding like fireworks. I felt it all under me and on my cock.

I swapped holes and plunged into her wet spasming pussy. She collapsed face down under me sated, so I fucked her prone body, grinding her into the carpet and pounding her pussy.

Pinned so, answered a call to my Dominant male ego. This was my pleasure now, greedy, unleashed and pure, raw, animal lust.

I rammed her hard, bruising her tender flesh. My cock reached as far as her womb and then prodding her deep until I poked through her cervix and in to her baby chamber.

I could feel the muscles of my cock tighten, building to explode as I fucked her. Then I bellowed and growled. I was there!

Huge spurts of cum flowed from my dick into her pussy. I pumped into her, stiffening in my release. She received my seed as a willing receptacle, a cum dump, crushed and won over by my relentless fucking and my furious lustful cries.

She felt the throb of my cock inside of her, the hot searing waves of cum spill into her pussy and the powerful intensity of the jets.

She felt the liquid fire splatter into her secret submissive soul and knew something had shifted inside of her.

Somehow she had now become an addict to this new sexual heat she felt.

She knew that if I ever called in the future, she would come to me willingly and that she would gladly submit to our mutual sexual needs.

I withdrew my spewing cock, spraying and scenting her body as MINE.

When I was spent and my orgasm subsided, I fell forward and cradled her on the floor. I twitched and quivered in post-orgasm as my sensitive cock brushed against her body.

"You are incredibly sexy," I complimented her.

"So are you Sir," she smiled and moved down. She proceeded to clean my cock with her mouth for me. It was beautifully exquisite.

When done, she put me away and cuddled up to me. I kissed her tenderly and pulled two cushions on the floor for us to use.

We lay and chatted while I held her and we generally enjoyed each other's company.

I would not however, let her cover up. While I had now dressed and made myself decent, she was quite the opposite lying next to me. Her tits, pussy and buttocks were exposed so I could feel or look at her whenever I wished.

I stroked her hair as I cradled her and every now and then, kissed her lips, neck and shoulders and fondled her lewdly until, eventually, it was time for her to leave.

She dressed and ensured, she had not left anything behind.

As I walked her to her car to watch her go safely on her way, snowflakes began to fall. We both laughed, delighted and wished each other a very Merry Christmas.

She got into the driver's seat and cheekily gave me her panties. I laughed softly and bent down to ask her a question through her open window, gripping them in my fist.

"Tell me, what does the S stand for?" I asked.

"Why Sexy of course!" She answered giggling and before I could answer, she had reversed and driven away.

I chuckled at her answer and hoped that she would visit again sometime.

I was just about to return down the jetty to The Aqua Pirate when the postman arrived to deliver a box to me. The postman had a parcel from The Bar and Grill and introduced himself as Happy. We exchanged polite pleasantries as I signed for the package and wondered what it was.

Walking back inside, I opened the box and was surprised to find an invitation inside, together with a hideously ugly Christmas jumper.

"You are invited to the Bar and Grill for a Christmas Eve Party but you have to wear this wonderful jumper. Please come. Love The Bar & Grill Staff"

I chuckled to myself and said to Percy, who was hovering at the glass doors looking in at me, "Well it looks like I have somewhere to go this Christmas Eve after all and... "

I looked at the burgundy rug on the floor and the pretty panties in my hand and carried on talking to the pelican, "I think I will enjoy living here," and smiled broadly, "I'm a lucky guy, can you believe The Aqua Pirate has been christened already?"

12