The Christian Sex Club Ch. 01

Story Info
12 young people & leader seduce the sad & lonely.
934 words
3.35
23.9k
3
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David was the founder of the "Christian Sex Club". He had found 12 "disciples" to join him. It started last year after a period of serious reflection about the unfairness of life, how some disadvantaged folk seemed never to enjoy the basic joys that most of us take for granted.

David was an extremely handsome young man; he resembled Michelangelo's David in the perfection of his physique, and his blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect smile, combined with a gentle, kind, sensitive, but confident and masculine personality made him irresistible.

Today's meeting of "the 12" started at noon. David had found other peers to join the group, all of whom shared stellar beauty and commitment to spreading joy and kindness by giving of themselves in the most sincere way.

Today a young man named Dale rose to start the meeting:

"I have found a new candidate, and I have someone in mind for him...his name is Victor. Victor is 18 now, the same age as me, and he was a classmate at high school. When Victor was 12 he was hit by a car, and had a bad head injury. He had been a healthy, happy, bright young boy, but after the accident he has been permanently handicapped. He has about a grade 6 level of intelligence, he can speak but slowly and with a bit of a stutter. He was attending a special simplified program at the high school. Physically, he became very clumsy after the accident, with his head tilted towards the side most of the time. He has a tendency to drool a little bit. We went to a religious high school, but of course, that was no protection for Victor--he wasn't teased that much, but he had no friends. He was excluded, an outcast, despite being a very nice kid--never hurt a flea. I was part of it, and I feel guilty about never befriending him. It's so easy to be part of the group, and groups can be so mean, especially in high school..."

"Well, Victor is coming to our university now, he got a job cleaning garbage from the cafeteria...he's so dutiful, but he looks so lonely...anyway, I approached him a few weeks ago, and I was talking to him a bit...I'm not sure if you remember, but at high school we all laughed a bit when we'd see him watching girls go by in the hallway...of course none of us had much empathy for how sexually frustrated he must have been...anyway, we ended up talking about the girls from high school, and I asked him if he had any favourites...he was extremely shy about this, it was so charming, he didn't want to be disrespectful towards anyone...but it turns out he did have a favourite...and guess who it was?"

The group was silent, with a few murmurings. One young woman in the group thought she might know the answer though...

"Hey, I see you thinking, Irma...you're right, it is you...turns out Victor had a crush on you all through high school!"

Irma, also 18, blushed deeply. She had just joined the group and had yet to have her first "encounter."

David rose to speak. "Irma, it is up to you. If you feel inspired, you are welcome to take up this assignment...you must be truly motivated not just by compassion and pity, but also by love. And, of course, by lust! You must seduce him, and give yourself to him completely...this is not just a flippant gesture of kindness, it is what we believe an immortal gesture of beauty and joy...So Irma, please take your time, before you decide."

Irma was 5'10, about 100 pounds, with long wavy black hair down to her waste, and sparkling blue eyes. She was extremely thin, and had outstanding long, delicate, slender legs, shaped further by her natural athleticism: she worked out in a gym 5 days per week, and was a star on the track and field team. She could be mistaken for a body-builder, given her lean, muscular, but feminine physique. When she walked in her shorts, you could see her calf and thigh muscles flexing, and one couldn't help imagine those beautiful limbs wrapped around one's body. But her physique was extremely feminine, unlike many body-builder types. Her one vanity was pursuing a perfect, but light, body tan, no inch of skin excluded! She had a very pretty face, a little sprinkle of freckles on her small dainty nose, and striking, rich, plump, sensual lips. It made one wonder if she had some African ancestry, since her lips were much fuller than the average Caucasian. But her complexion was very light, except for her slight tan. And she liked to wear lip gloss that gave her mouth a very wet, glistening sheen. Despite her unusual thin-ness, she had very large breasts, maybe 38DD. She had in fact contemplated having a breast reduction, since her breast size interfered at times with her athletic performance.

Irma was anxious, of course, but she had already been inspired by the beautiful idea of this group. She had seen all too much sadness and injustice in the social world of her peers, felt guilty in fact for not having done much about it in the past, and she yearned to do something now to make it better, not just a token effort, but something that required giving deeply of herself...so she decided right then:

"I don't need time to think about it. Of course I accept the assignment, I can't wait! If Victor will have me, I will be his girlfriend!"

To Be Continued...