The Christmas Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Todd172
Todd172
4,156 Followers

The Glass Elevator

The next day was Saturday, her only real day off this week -- Sunday was a teleconference with Japan from the office, so she had to go in. She stayed burrowed into her bed almost until noon -- she just couldn't figure out what to do about the office. If she stayed in her apartment, she might end up masturbating, but at least she would be doing it without an audience. Just the thought of Lillian listening to her and watching her made her feel... uncomfortable, but somehow it didn't feel as bad as it should have, which worried her even more. She finally had to get out of bed to pee -- and of course, her pajamas had disappeared overnight. She went to put on a robe at least, but the only thing in the apartment was a red skirt and white shirt combo that looked like they might be made of tissue paper, and a dark red overcoat, a bit too warm for the apartment, but suitable for the snow outside. And of course, red fuck-me shoes. After a moment of irritation she pulled on the skirt and shirt -- she might as well have been walking around topless for all the shirt covered her tits, and the skirt was about one centimeter below her ass cheeks. She went over to the refrigerator -- not one stick of food. Damn. Her cell battery was dead -- she'd apparently forgotten to plug it in. By the time she lifted the receiver on her house phone, she wasn't surprised to find the line dead. She sat down in her easy chair and turned on the TV. She would just wait it out -- the phone line would be back soon. Four hours later, with her stomach complaining, and only cooking shows on, she gave up. If she just zipped downstairs, she could grab some food at one of the trendy-take out joints and be back up in fifteen minutes. She looked in the mirror. A class A slut stared back at her -- nipples obvious through the shirt, skirt so short it should be illegal. Looked kind of yummy in a way though. She grabbed the bulky wool overcoat and buttoned it completely. Key card. Wallet. She headed out. The internal elevators were out, so she took the glass elevator on the outside of the building -- she could see the whole city -- the crowds of people looking up at the elevator as it came down. It didn't take long to get her Cuban sandwich and head back. Which was good, the coat was a little warm, even with snowy weather. As she neared the elevator, she heard a familiar voice.

"Trying to hide today?"

JoAnne whirled. Holly was perched on a concrete stanchion toying with an oversize Santa hat.

JoAnne started to speak, but a wave of Holly's hand cut her off mute.

"Take the hat, you'll need it." JoAnne grabbed the hat -- and with the same odd reverse pop, Holly simply vanished. JoAnne sprinted for the elevator -- this couldn't be good.

Get home. Get home. Get...

The now familiar tingling almost overwhelmed her as the elevator door closed.

She jammed the oversize hat on her head and slipped a hand inside the overcoat to push the skirt up and found... nothing. No skirt, no shirt -- her clothes had evaporated. She couldn't stop to fight it -- she began fingering herself furiously, three fingers slipping into her hole almost instantly. As the elevator crept up, she realized her coat was evaporating like smoke. She felt tears form as the elevator ground to a halt just three floors up -- she was fully visible to the crowd. A crazy naked woman masturbating in an elevator wearing nothing but a hat -- a hat, she was relieved to note, that obscured her hair and face completely. People were stopping to stare -- to her horror she realized she liked it -- hell, she loved it! A middle aged man pulled out a cell phone and snapped her picture as she managed to fit a fourth finger up her gaping pussy. Hot cunt juice flowed over her hand -- she began to cum, over and over, thinking about all those people watching her. At some point the elevator began to move upward -- just in time as an old lady dragged the building's doorman around to see. Snow thickened around the building, obscuring the ascending elevator. It stopped a floor below hers and refused to move further. She grabbed her purse and food and crept up the stairs -- the security camera lights were dark -- probably thanks to Holly. She managed to slip into her apartment, although she had had to hide in the stairwell while three people walked by. Once in her apartment, she collapsed on the bed, just in time to hear her email ping on the computer. She almost ignored it, but the timing...

The email was from NaughtyList@northpole.org -- and it was a video entitled "Mystery woman puts on Christmas show." With a sinking heart, she opened the file and watched herself masturbating in front of hundreds of men and women, wearing just a Santa hat. According to the file, nearly 500,000 people had watched the video. Half a million people watching her?! This time, she was pretty sure it wasn't Elf magic, but either way, she spent the next hour with her new vibrator buried in her pussy, pumping it like a jack hammer. She wasn't sure how many orgasms she had -- one helluva lot. She managed to eat her food, then sank into a deep sleep.

Teleconference

Sunday morning, she woke late and ended up rushing to the office -- the red outfits were miraculously back, although she noticed the skirts were shorter. She decided on a businesslike demeanor. Ignore everything with Lillian.

Blame it on medication if she had to.

By the time she arrived, a harassed-looking Lillian was already there, clicking cables into position.

"Thank god you're here. The main video teleconference is down so I'd setting up your desk so you can have both slides and video feed. The partners have called three times already. We are good on this end, but Japan is having problems with dual video. They will be able to hear you, but only see the slides and the video, not you. The partners will be listening in on the phone."

JoAnne slipped into her chair just in time to hear the chime of the video teleconference coming on line.

"Mister Nakamura..." her foot kicked a cable and the video feed went dark. She signaled to Lillian while she continued her spiel. Lillian looked under the desk, grabbed some tape and crawled under. After a few mumbled curses from Lillian, the video feed from Japan came back on.

She started to push back to let Lillian out, but the video flickered again and she felt Lillian pull her back.

A few seconds later Lillian pushed a note into her hand.

"Your chair hooked on cables, if you push back, lose whole VTC."

JoAnne finished her spiel, then turned on the 40 minute auto presentation and muted her own audio.

"Okay, it's on autopilot. And mute."

Lillian pushed her head up on JoAnne's thigh and eyed the control critically

"Good, it really is on mute. You haven't had a good record with mute lately, just wanted to check. The chair clipped a wire, I will replace it tomorrow, but don't try to push back right now or the VTC will go down for good, I wouldn't be able to reroute without a whole new set of cables. You seem stressed."

JoAnne sighed. "You have no idea."

"I can fix that."

JoAnne started to respond, but Lillian's meaning became clear as she spread JoAnne's knees apart and began to settle in between them. JoAnne tried to resist, but her thighs seemed to drift even further apart on their own, and she even lifted as Lillian unzipped her skirt and slid it off. She stopped even trying to resist, just leaning back and letting Lillian's quick and talented tongue slide her up one orgasm after another. Lillian had slid her own clothes off and was fingering herself as she ate JoAnne. She seemed to orgasm in time with her. After a few minutes, she heard Lillian's fingers pumping in and out of her hot wet tunnel. All too soon, the autoplay pinged and JoAnne had to return to her speech, although Lillian continued tonguing her gently throughout. The response to the presentation was more than good -- the order from Japan was at least three times larger than she had anticipated in her best case scenario, so it was no surprise when the partners called her and told her to come on down to the office. After one more good cum, she untangled herself from the desk, the chair, and Lillian.

"Look, I have to go down there..."

Lillian smiled cheerfully, but with a wicked edge "It's okay -- I have to go to a family thing anyway. At least now it will be easier to put up with. By the way, I love the landscaping and that is the cutest little tattoo -- I never heard you like Christmas that much." She gave JoAnne a warm kiss -- which tasted of candy canes.

As JoAnne Walked out, she could hear Lillian putting things up -- and whistling a cheery Christmas tune.

The meeting with the partners went particularly well -- and Nobert, the older brother commented that he had never seen her more relaxed and in control.

That night she fell asleep wondering what it would be like to return the favor to Lillian. While she used her now-indispensable vibrator on herself.

Hard Dictation

The next morning, in the shower, JoAnne realized her little tuft of designer pubic hair hadn't grown out at all -- in fact, it looked kind of, well, glittery, like gold glitter along the edges of the naughty holly leaf. All the red clothes were still there, although the skirts seemed even shorter, and there were little emerald holly pins on each lapel. As she picked up her purse, she found a small scroll on top. In shining gilt letters it said: "Sometimes it is better to give than receive. Be sure to give a Lil' something."

JoAnne actually smiled at the blunt hint, as if she hadn't been thinking about Lillian already. She was waking up hornier every damn morning. Still though, the office was mayhem -- frantic arrangements to make sure the Japan orders were completed on time, after action reports and a hasty lunch meeting with the partners combined to keep her from even talking to Lillian for more than a second or two, and that about work.

Just as she sat down at her desk from the lunch meeting, the intercom buzzed.

"Messenger service again, Miss."

"Send him in."

The same bike messenger walked in, carrying another Christmas-y package. Even though she knew the package would pop open, she didn't bother to try to stop it; she had a suspicion that if she tried to stop the Elf curse, it would up the ante. This time, the packages contents hit the desk with a thud and didn't move. Some kind of black leather belt contraption attached to a huge candy-cane striped dildo. She rolled her eyes "My friend is a little..."

"Smart ass? Yeah, little blonde chick in some kind of Christmas elf get up -- kept giggling to herself."

"Just like last time"

"I'll take your word on that."

As he left, JoAnne watched his muscular butt and puzzled over his words - he'd been there, how often to vibrators fall out of packages anyway?

After he left, she grinned wickedly -- give a Lil' something? She had just the thing. She tucked it into her top drawer. Then cleared the top of her desk off completely.

"Lillian? I need you to come in and take dictation for me."

"Yes, Miss."

Lillian entered. "Your schedule is cleared until tomorrow morning. Both your afternoon appointments just called in and cancelled."

JoAnne glanced at the closed office door. Locked, and the blinds were fully closed. She stood up and looked out the office window into the flurries.

"Lillian, we need to talk about a performance reward."

"Actually, I'm maxed out this year; I was on the CBN team earlier this year. I can't get any more cash awards until next year.

JoAnne turned around and backed Lillian up against the desk. "That isn't exactly what I had in mind."

Pinning Lillian against the desk, Joanne kissed her hungrily, forcing her tongue into Lillian's mouth. She had Lillian's skirt unzipped and dropped to the floor and her blouse and bra off in seconds. She gently pressed Lillian back until she was lying back on the desk, clad in only a mint green thong. JoAnne slid the thong down Lillian's long legs, eyeing Lillian's obviously wet slit with its little topping of strawberry blonde hair. Without thinking, she brought the panties to her face and breathed in deeply. They were filled with a musky, heady scent that made her mouth water.

She looked right into Lillian's eyes and said, "Aren't you just a horny little thing!"

Lillian let her legs fall open. "You have no idea..."

"I can fix that."

She dropped the thong onto the skirt and slid in between Lillian's creamy thighs, dropping her own skirt and jacket as she did so. She didn't hesitate at all -- her mouth closed over Lillian's swollen pink pussy and she began to tongue and suck with abandon. She must have been doing something right, because Lillian's sighs turned to moans, then outright screams of ecstasy. She fingered herself to orgasm, and only after Lillian had practically passed out did she let up.

Lillian breathed heavily, "God, that was fucking fantastic!"

JoAnne reached into her drawer and pulled out the strap-on dildo and slipped the straps on while Lillian watched wide-eyed.

"Your reward isn't over yet."

Despite the size of the rubber cock, Lillian was so wet it slipped into her easily. JoAnne began to thrust slowly in and out.

"You like that?"

Lillian breathed in deeply, then brought her legs up around JoAnne, "Yes. But... you can do it harder if you want."

JoAnne thrust deeper and faster. Lillian hissed and grabbed JoAnne's tits in a tight grip.

"God yes. Harder... please... harder"

JoAnne began to really pump hard-- Lillian seemed to have no problem taking in the big fake cock.

"Fuck. Yeah. Give it to me. Harder. Harder. HARDER!"

JoAnne began to slam it into her as hard as she could. Lillian began to make a weird keening sound.

"Don't fucking stop. Oh fuck. Don't stop. Please don't stop!"

Just as JoAnne was sure her legs were going to give out, Lillian's eyes shot open, and she arched her back and screamed incredibly loud. JoAnne felt a huge gush of hot pussy juice squirt around the dildo and drench her. Lillian collapsed so suddenly she slid off the giant dildo.

"Holy. Shit."

As JoAnne slid the strap-on off, Lillian rolled over onto her stomach obviously trying to marshal the strength to get up. JoAnne eyed her perky ass -- particularly the little pink asshole. She was almost ready to reach for the strap-on when the phone rang. Lillian grabbed the phone without getting up.

"JoAnne Steadmann's office. Lillian speaking. Uh huh, yes..."

As Lillian talked on the phone, JoAnne reached down and parted her ass cheeks. She knew she shouldn't but she just couldn't resist bending over and tonguing the little pink rosebud. Lillian squirmed, but didn't try to get away -- in fact she brought her knees up a little to help JoAnne. After she had the little pink butthole dripping with saliva, she continued tonguing while gently inserted her forefinger and began to pump it gently in and out. Lillian was slowly thrusting her ass back on the finger and into her face while talking on the phone. But as soon as she finished the phone call, she came up on all fours and began fucking her ass back against JoAnne's face and finger, grinding until she came. This time when they broke apart, she slid to the other side of the desk, eyeing JoAnne warily, but with a wide smile.

"Okay, you're just plain kinky. And something about you just turns my inner slut on full power. Still, we have to stop; you have a meeting in 30 minutes. You'd better wash your face and get dressed."

Scowling and smiling at the same time, JoAnne struggled into her clothes as did Lillian. Still, Lillian was absolutely glowing, and walking a little slowly, which made JoAnne smile. The meeting lasted until well after business closing, so Lillian was gone when she went back to get her purse and coat. But the mint green thong was carefully arranged in the middle of JoAnne's desk -- with a candy cane sitting on it.

Bike Messenger Received

In the morning, JoAnne only found one skirt and jacket -- with a remarkable short skirt. And the only shoes had six inch spike heels. Fortunately the long wool overcoat was back, so at least she could (probably) make it to the office without being ravished, although as horny as she was waking up, any ravishing was more likely to be her doing anyway.

JoAnne shrugged off her coat as she walked past Lillian's desk, the super-short skirt eliciting an appreciative "ooh" from Lillian.

Then, Lillian said, "Um, shit. JoAnne, the secretary offsite is today, so I have to leave in like five minutes -- we're supposed to head out to some lame team building exercise thing."

JoAnne flinched. Lillian, cute as ever, stood up and stepped into the inner office with her.

Lillian continued. "I, um, was really hoping to finish all that, um, dictation we started yesterday, but I just got a call saying there are no excused absences. Human Resources is adamant."

JoAnne forced a smile on her face. "Not your fault. I was really hoping we could; um, go over that last part again today. Maybe you could read it back to me tomorrow though."

She felt Lillian's warm hand slide up the back of her skirt and gently grab her bare ass, a fingertip just pressed against her butthole. Lillian smiled sweetly as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

"I hate to wait that long, but I'll go over my notes so I can read it back exactly right."

JoAnne shivered, glanced out the door to make sure nobody was in the outer office, then whispered into Lillian's ear, "God, I was so looking forward to dragging you in here this morning. You'd better run while you still have some clothes on!"

Lillian gave her a chaste peck on the cheek, then slipped out the door.

Shit. Alone. Horny as hell.

JoAnne settled in to get some work done. The morning dragged by, Joanne having to find every file, and never quite sure where to look. She was surprised at how much she actually had undervalued her secretaries -- the byzantine filing system used by company for hard copy files was certainly not designed for amateurs. By late afternoon she found herself frustrated sorting through file cabinets looking for a 10 year old file. She was looking in the second lowest cabinet when she heard someone behind her clearing their throat.

JoAnne whirled. The same bike messenger as usual stood with a package and gilt edged green envelope in hand. From where he had been standing, he must have had a clear view of her as she bent over the files. With the super-short skirt and no panties, it didn't take a genius to figure out what he'd seen. She glanced down at his spandex shorts surreptitiously -- yep. Giant hard on.

"How long have you been standing there."

"About 20 seconds, I just came... in. I mean came in."

"I'll bet." She snatched the envelope from his hand. Ripped it open and read the gilt and ivory card.

All it said was, "He's all yours." She felt the now familiar tingling surge through her. The package had a very nice Christmas bath towel with ivory and gold trim.

She stared at the muscular bike messenger, stepped around him and closed and locked the office door.

"Three questions. No bullshit."

He raised an eyebrow, "Yes?"

"You married?"

"No."

"Steady girlfriend?"

"No."

"Straight?"

"Yes."

"Fine. I can see you're horny." She gestured at his monstrous hard-on. "You've eyed me every time you've come in here, and if I don't get laid in the next few minutes, I'll go insane."

Her skirt and blouse hit the floor, and before he could even respond, she was on her knees and pulling the spandex shorts to his ankles. Her mouth was on his massive cock before he could even finish stepping out of his shoes and pull his shirt off. The taste was amazing, she felt like she couldn't get away -- every lick made her crave him even more. She could barely get her hand around the shaft, so she began stroking his massive pole with both hands -- spreading as much of her saliva on his cock as she could manage, then she began pumping his cock in and out of her mouth, getting a little deeper with each stroke. She felt his hands grip her hair and he slowly began to take over the rhythm, and driving in a little deeper each time. She felt a flash of anger as she realized he was just fucking her mouth, just using her! The feeling of anger flashed into heat that seemed to center on her pussy. She groaned around the thrusting pole. His cock went in deeper and she sucked harder, slurping as he pulled back. Fuck, it felt great just to act like a total slut! She moved her hands back to grab his muscular butt, and began pulling him in harder. She should have been gagging and choking on his cock; it was going halfway down her damn throat! But apparently Holly had also turned off her gag mechanism or something. He must think she was a total whore to be able to deep throat him like that. The more she thought about it, the more it turned her on. She grabbed his ass hard and pulled him right up to her, feeling his cock slide down her throat until her lips were all the way down. She held him that way, listening to him groan, then she very slowly slid him out of her burning mouth, looking up at him and making hard eye contact. Just as he was almost out of her mouth, she let her teeth touch the head -- then sucked him all the way in again. After four times, his eyes were starting to lose focus, so she finally let him slide all the way out, his cock glistening with her saliva.

Todd172
Todd172
4,156 Followers