The Christmas Dumpster Ch. 03

Story Info
Albert and Marianne go to the thrift shop to sell clothes.
1.4k words
4.53
16.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning after Christmas was glorious. There was a light dusting of snow covering almost everything in the alley, giving the normally grimy place a pure and pristine appearance. Heat from the vent off the dry cleaners kept Albert's and Marianne's shelter free of snow, but their cardboard roof had become saturated from the melting snow and they had to carefully climb out from under it and lean it against the wall to dry. Looking upward, they could see a small sliver of clear sky between the buildings so when they gathered and hid their things they didn't have to worry about more snow or rain.

It was early, but the bustle out in the street was getting louder so Albert got Marianne to hurry getting ready for their excursion to the thrift shop. After visiting the storm drain for their morning toilet break, they finished the last of their cold pizza for breakfast and headed out with their fully loaded wagon. Near the street Albert peeked around the corner and confirmed the dry cleaners hadn't opened yet, so they quickly sneaked past.

"I don't know why we have to be so secret about this, the clothes were all in the dumpster," Marianne complained.

"I've been thinking about it," Albert replied, "and I figure either these clothes are like from a lost and found... like clothes people just dropped off and either forgot about or just left or maybe a pissed off employee or delivery truck driver decided to knock off early and just dump the clothes there. If these are lost and found items then there is no problem, but if someone dumped these without permission, we could get accused of something. That's why I wanted to sneak past so early."

"Okay, I see your point," she said and then snuggling against him she continued, "but after last night I still needed some more rest."

Albert just smiled and pulled the wagon across the street. The thrift shop was only a few blocks away so they'd be early, but Albert knew of an alleyway where they could sit waiting for the store to open. Pulling the wagon with his right hand, he reached out his other hand and took Marianne's. They walked the rest of the way to the thrift shop hand in hand, with Marianne one step behind Albert using her free hand to keep the clothes from spilling.

After a little over an hour wait, they followed the store owner into the shop as he unlocked the door. They stood patiently, leaning on the tall stack of clothes to keep them from falling onto the floor. The shop owner disappeared into the back for several minutes and when he reappeared he carried his cash drawer. Keeping his eyes firmly on Albert and Marianne he pushed the drawer into his cash register and then turned to the couple.

"What can I do you for?" he asked. He was very thin, too thin, as if he had been sick and as he spoke a sound rattled in his chest. Both Albert and Marianne could hear a strange liquid gurgling as he breathed.

Stepping forward Albert said, "We'd like to sell these clothes."

"Well, that's quite a lot," the store owner mumbled. "It's gonna take a while, you might want to go get some breakfast…"

"No, we'll wait here," Albert said firmly.

"Suit yourself, feel free to look around the store. If you see anything you want to trade for I can give you a discount," the owner said, coughing on the word discount.

"Just the cash," Albert replied, stepping back only one step from the clothes as the man began looking over each item, checking he seams, running his hands through the pockets, checking the buttons, and looking for tears or stains.

"Nice stuff, where did you say you got them?"

"I didn't say."

"You didn't steal them did you?"

"No, they were donated to us, some kind people. Strange what they'll do at Christmas," Albert replied, trying to hide his nervousness. The man continued checking out the clothes, reaching into the pocket in a pair of pants and pulling out some money.

"Hmm, I don't think you want me to take this do you?" the old man said, handing Albert two ten dollar bills. "Looks like you get an extra prize," he said.

"Thank you," Albert said, tucking the money into his pocket.

"Don't thank me, it's your money."

Feeling a bit more relaxed that the man would treat them fairly, Albert began wandering around the shop, joining Marianne as she looked over some sterling silver inside the glass sales counter. Cuddling up next to him, she said, "Look at the silver... there was a time I actually owned a silver set. It wasn't as nice as any of this, but it was mine."

"I only remember polishing it, remember how badly it would tarnish. I think I still have calluses from shining the silver," Albert said, nudging his hip against hers. He then leaned over and began kissing her ear, moving his hand over her waist.

"Not here," Marianne giggled.

"Shh, just a little touch," Albert whispered, slipping his hand under the waistband of her pants. He then slipped it inside her panties and moved downward through her wiry pubic hair. Still standing, she spread her feet out wider, giving him more access to her pussy. His fingers moved up and down, slowly opening her lips and then easing into her. Responding to his touch, her pussy quickly got wet, which in turn made his finger wet. He slipped another finger into her and then slid slowly up her slit.

Marianne, who had closed her eyes and rested her head on Albert's shoulder began moving her hips forward, grinding onto him. When he finally reached her clit, she took a quick inward breath and then moaned. Albert whispered in her ear, "Shh, you don't want him to hear do you?"

"Mmm, I don't..." she then bit him on the shoulder. With his jacket on he only felt a slight pressure on his shoulder, but he knew she was getting close. He stared over at the store owner as she continued circling Marianne's clit with his finger. Finally, she grabbed him, wrapping her arms around him and grinding her hips forward, pushing her pussy against him, pinching his hand between her and his thigh. She humped against him a couple more times and then relaxed into his arms.

Slowly removing his hands from her pants, he turned a bit and ground his hard cock against her thigh. She let him grind against her for a few more times and then pulled away saying, "Oh no, you'll make too big a mess. Besides, I want you hard and ready when we are in the hotel later."

He was about to begin begging when the store owner called out, "I've seen them all, I can make you an offer now."

Marianne immediately headed to the counter while Albert did his best to conceal his erection and then limped over toward the store owner. The man had begun coughing and the two of them stood there while he hacked and hacked, finally growling and spitting something into a handkerchief. He nodded to the counter where two single dollar bills and a few loose coins had been tossed, "I found those in the rest of the clothes and I can give you sixty dollars for the clothes."

"Sixty dollars," Albert replied incredulously.

"Okay, okay, sixty-five dollars and that's only cause you gave me a nice little sex show over there."

"You saw that?" Marianne replied.

"Well, it was a bit distorted with the mirrors and all," he said, nodding he head toward some large rounded mirrors on each side of the aisle. "I can't wait to get a look at the video."

Albert and Marianne looked around and spotted a camera that, given its location and angle, had to have recorded every nuance of their quick little session. Albert turned back to the man about to complain about the tape, but then thought better of it and said, "Okay, sixty five dollars and I hope you enjoy watching me touch this beautiful woman."

"Ah, Albert," Marianne said, cuddling next to him as he slipped his money into his pocket and then wrapped his arm around her. They walked back out of the store arm in arm, dragging their empty wagon behind them. Once outside, they moved back into the alley and sat down to discuss what they would do with their eighty-seven dollars.