The Christmas Dumpster Ch. 05

Story Info
Leaving the hotel, they find themselves back out in the cold.
1.3k words
4.43
16.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Albert woke when a bright knife of light sliced through a gap in the curtains and shined on his face. After a quick stop in the bathroom, he climbed back into bed marveling at the luxury of being able to pee in a heated bathroom. Once back in bed, he reached over and ran his hand lightly over Marianne's breast. He watched her as she opened her eyes, noticed him awake beside her and then smiled at him.

The quiet moment was short lived as Marianne, quickly jumped up and dashed into the bathroom. Albert waited for what seemed an inordinate amount of time for her to return. He noticed that her face and hair was a bit wet as she climbed back into bed shivering. Seeing she was cold, Albert immediately embraced her to help warm her up.

He whispered to her, "Are you okay?"

"Cold," she shivered, "I don't know, feeling a little bad today."

"You'll feel better when you warm up."

"Well, how you gonna warm me up?"

He rolled over on top of her and ground his cock into her thigh, whispering, "Well there is one way."

"Oh there is? And what would that be?" she asked, opening her legs for him.

Albert slid over between her legs and felt her take his cock in her hand. He leaned forward as she guided him into her. Moving slowly, Albert savored the sensation of her enveloping him as he pushed deeper and deeper into her. Oddly, this morning her pussy seemed to feel even warmer than he had remembered from the other times. Slowly he withdrew and then thrust back into her, watching her face as he moved inch by inch inside her cunt.

Moving a bit faster now, he could feel her still shivering beneath him so while he thrust in and out of her, he took his hands and rubbed them up and down her arms. After a little while she finally seemed to be responding to him, raising her hips to meet each of his thrusts. She moved her hands to his chest and toyed with his nipples, rubbing softly and then suddenly pinching them.

"Come on, give it to me Albert, I want you to come inside me," she said, encouraging him.

He had been holding off some, wanting to please her too, but when she started on his nipples and began talking to him he gave into the pleasure, letting her wet warmth wrap around him. Increasing his speed, soon his balls were slapping against her ass as he heard Marianne whispering in his ear, "Yeah, like that, come on."

In moments Albert arched his back and came, flooding her with his warm cum as he collapsed on top of her. Strangely he could feel she was still shivering and just as the last of the pulsations in his cock subsided, she pulled back, letting his cock dribble out of her and then she ran to the bathroom retching.

Albert began getting his things together while waiting patiently for her to emerge from the bathroom, it was only then that he noticed her arm. Running up and down from the inside of her elbow are tiny dots, some slightly inflamed. Why hadn't he noticed this before, it was plain as day. While outside she always had it covered, but how could they basically spend the night naked together and him not notice it?

"Your arm, what is wrong with it?" he asked her as she moved to the bed and sat down.

Immediately bending her arm up to hide the scars from him she said, "Oh nothing, just some shots for diabetes."

"Those aren't from insulin, are you..."

"Look, I used to... I tried a few things, but not now."

"How long ago?" Albert asked walking over to her.

I don't remember, it's been a while," she said shivering. "Why are you doing this?"

"I need to know," he said, blinking his eyes fighting back tears.

"Don't worry, I'm just cold."

"And sick."

"No, it's just the food, I'm not used to eating so much," she said, reaching for her clothes. Once she was dressed she said, "Wow, it has been a while since I've put clean clothes on a clean body."

"Yeah, it feels different. I got a bag here, we can put our stuff in it when we leave," Albert said, moving into the bathroom. He quickly shaved, brushed his teeth and combed his hair, putting everything in the bag as he finished with it. He stepped out of the bathroom and sat on the bed as Marianne stepped back inside and brushed her teeth and hair and cleaned up a bit.

They walked down the stairs, dropped the key off at the front desk and stepped out into the cold. The sun was out, so Albert didn't feel the frigid cold, but Marianne immediately began shivering. Putting his arm around her, they headed back toward the alley and their dumpsters. "The dry cleaner will be open today, so the vent air will be warm," he said, "but first we'll stop and get something warm to eat."

At the restaurant Marianne drank some coffee and ate a bit of the pancakes they had ordered. Albert wanted to get more for her, but she told him she wanted to stretch out their money, and splurging on breakfast after spending the night in a hotel was not the best way to save money. After eating, they left the restaurant, but instead of Marianne feeling better, she seemed to shiver even that much more. Once, before they reached their alley, she had to duck around a building to throw up.

When they finally reached their home between the dumpsters, Albert pulled the mattress directly beneath the vent and helped Marianne climb on it and then he covered her up with all their blankets. Directly under the vent she would get covered with lint, but at least she might warm up some. Albert then fixed their cardboard roof and then went around the building to check on the stuff they had hidden. Confirming everything was there, he peeked in on Marianne and then headed out, looking to see if he could find some food. The Christmas Eve Party at the dry cleaner was a one time thing and there would not be any room service like they had for Christmas.

Fortunately, New Year's Day was coming up, so other businesses in the area were still having parties. By the afternoon, he had rounded up several large containers of meats, cheese and bread. He also found several half full two liter bottles of soft drink and even found a half bottle of champagne. Perhaps Marianne and he could have a New Year Celebration.

Arriving back at the dumpsters, he hid the food inside their shelter and then went to a nearby church where they were handing out some hot soup. He grabbed some in a Styrofoam cup and hurried home so it would still be warm for Marianne. That evening, he woke her up and held the soup to her lips while she slowly sipped it, shivering profusely as she ate. After she fell back asleep Albert sat at the edge of the dumpster, peeking out at the Christmas lights in the street as he ate some of the leftover meat and cheese he had found.

The food would last for several days in the cold as long as Albert could do something to keep the insects and animals out of it. Fortunately, the food had come with a clear cover that snapped into place. Albert closed it up, covered it some newspaper and then stacked some rocks on it. He then moved over to Marianne and curled up next to her, thinking to himself that if she doesn't seem any better tomorrow he'd have to take her to one of the nearby clinics. Albert drifted to sleep holding his Christmas bride.