The Christmas Exchange

Story Info
Roommate gifts aren't always what they seem.
2.4k words
3.85
55.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kirsenne99
Kirsenne99
19 Followers

So I live with these two guys. It's an interesting situation. I'm friends with both and girlfriend to one. Gabriel and I have been somewhat together for about two years and we needed a third roommate so Daniel was thrown into the mix. For about 6 months now it's been all gravy. We all get along and the boys are really close buddies. It has been a little odd though. I know that Daniel has a bit of a crush on me, but I figure it's just because I'm around and something to look at. But lately it's been escalating. I can see him watching Gabriel and I when we kiss or touch. There's a strange hunger there. Even more disturbing is when I'm drunk or when I fall asleep on the couch someone lightly strokes the skin on my leg and I thought it was Gabriel but another friend of mine let me know Daniel did it once when she was around. The weirdest part of this is how close Daniel and Gabriel are and they seem to be getting closer and closer. I feel a little on the outs. It's odd though. Usually in that situation I would get jealous of the attention but I don't, I think they're talking about me, I think they're planning something.

So Christmas finally rolls around and I have to think of something to get these guys. Gifts, really just anything, are expected from roommates. I've tried to talk to Gabriel about what he was getting for Daniel and what I should look for and he got sort of aloof. That was weird, Gabriel and I talk about everything, if just idly. We speculate on all kinds of things but Daniel has become something of a taboo subject. I couldn't understand why. Oh, and when I talked to Daniel he quickly laughed away the subject and went on to something else.

Finally the weekend before we were all about to split to go spend time with our families for the holidays Gabriel made sure I didn't have any plans, well any other plans than to spend the whole weekend with him. I was so excited. I missed him a bit. I missed being able to spend whole days naked in his arms or just alone with him.

Friday night I got home late from work and I was exhausted. I was just barely able to strip off my nasty work uniform and stumble to the shower. As soon as the water drenched my body it washed away all the stress and crap of the day. I was left with a clean and wonderful weariness. The kind of feeling you get when you finally fall asleep the night before Christmas. I delighted in the sensation of flopping spread eagle to air dry across my bed. My arms reached up and my legs tensed as they reached down and all over my body strained and stretched and finally let go of the entire day, the whole week melted away. My muscles were so relaxed I couldn't even roll over as sleep seeped into the corners of my consciousness.

"Hey Kira...Kiraaahhh?" It was Gabriel. I glanced over to see him slip inside my room. I was so tired I didn't even move to cover myself, which was perfectly okay. He crawled across the bed to straddle me and I recognized that mischievous glint in his eye as he bent down to kiss my nipple. A sudden electricity shot through my body making me curl up beneath him but he caught my wrists and forced them back down to the bed above my head. I love it when he gets like this and my body responded by arching up, pressing against him. Gabriel bent over slightly pressing his hand firmly down on my neck while his other hand moved across my chest. He tightened his choke has he thrust against me. He held onto my hips and pushed again and again. My breath was rasping and it didn't seem to matter as much. I relished the strange sensation of blackness inking my peripheral vision. All I could do was focus on Gabriel's other hand roaming and grabbing onto my flesh as he pulled back to thrust again and again. I felt the roughness of his jeans grinding into the tender skin inside my thighs and I moaned not sure of whether I was expressing pain or pleasure. Gabriel slowed his movement and removed his hand from my neck. He kissed my neck gently as air rushed into my body and glittering light filled my vision. He laid himself atop me gingerly and held me tightly as we kissed deeply. Our hips moved of their own volition desperately trying to press closer together.

Slowly, Gabriel pulled away and looked thoughtfully at me and grinned. "You want to see your Christmas present?"

"Y-yes." I was a little disappointed. I really like things and although sex with him is gift enough, I can get it anytime and I wanted a something I could hold onto. But then again I still hadn't gotten him anything so if this counts for him, I suppose it could count as a gift from me too.

"Good, then stay here, just like this. If I come back and you're all covered and acting as if you actually have any humility..." Gabriel left my bed and slipped right back out the door.

What in the world was going on? My heart was beating so fast with anticipation. It felt like an eternity before he came back. When he finally slipped through my door once more he was carrying several lengths of rope and my favorite blindfold. A smile crept across my face as he crept across my room.

"What are you smiling about, you little slut?" Gabriel grabbed my left hand and roughly tied my wrist to the bedpost. My hips rose up and my free hand rose to caress his face. Gabriel snatched my hand away and flung it up to bind it tightly. Gabriel reached for the blindfold, paused admiring my nakedness, and secured the blindfold ensuring that I couldn't see anything.

And then he was gone. The room was silent except for the slight rustling of clothing. I felt the light graze of fingertips across my stomach and another hand grabbed hold of my breast firmly massaging. And a third hand grasped my thigh! I jerked, trying to sit up and was harshly forced back down. Someone took hold of my knees and forced them open and I felt my self flush and get wet.

"What the fuck Gabriel?!" I screamed out.

"Shut up you little whore, I know you like this. Look at yourself! You're soaking already." Gabriel was vicious. "Come on Daniel, I think she's got it figured out now."

"What? Danny?" I actually hadn't figured it out yet and I still couldn't believe what was happening. Could Daniel, my quiet, shy, weird roommate really be doing...oh god, doing that between my legs!? I felt his thumbs working into the muscles of my thighs and with each rotation he forced them upward massaging me just on either side.

"Dan-...oh God! What is going on?" My voice came out breathy. I was pleading for an explanation. I was blind and distracted by my body's pleasure. I couldn't work anything out for myself. "Gabriel, please!"

"Shuuuush. You're fine darling" Gabriel cupped my head in his hand. The sensation was actually reassuring. Gabriel untied the blindfold and stayed close to my face. He bent to kiss me and fingers...not his fingers...Daniel's...oh Jesus! Daniel forced his way into me as Gabriel held me into his kiss. My entire body flushed red hot again and shuddered. Gabriel pulled back lowering my head back down to the bed.

"So, Kira!" Gabriel exclaimed, "Remember how you were worried about what gifts to get us? Well I've got this whole Christmas exchange figured out." Gabriel was at his oratory best absorbing all of my awe and disbelief. Daniel was gently rubbing my legs now with a contented, knowing smile. I was shaking all over and I felt more naked and vulnerable than ever before. The chill in the air made my skin raise and my nipples hardened. I tested the ropes although I knew Gabriel's knots were inescapable.

"Daniel, how shall we do this?" Gabriel was relishing this. "No, no, we'll start with you Kira. You, and all your nakedness here, you are my gift to Daniel. Now your gift to me will be your splendid willingness to be a little whore for me and so far you've done a wonderful job. Now I know that you're enjoying this immensely and merry Christmas for that." Gabriel smiled and locked his eyes with mine as he bent to tickle my hard nipple with his tongue. "And Daniel!" Gabriel snapped up bringing his attention to the other man toying with the flesh of my legs. "Daniel, I think its time you showed Kira your gift to her!"

Daniel's face split into a full toothed grin. He reached down a picked something up from the ground. I couldn't see what it was and Gabriel stopped me from looking. He suddenly took a handful of my hair and yanked my head backward.

"Don't worry, little whore, I think you'll like this." Gabriel was being more controlling than I'd ever seen him.

I felt something soft and firm being drug up the inside of my leg. I was forcing myself to analyze the shape of the thing. I was desperately trying to concentrate around the pain caused by Gabriel and the pleasure of my naked and bound body. Daniel seemed to be giving me hints. He laid the thing long against my thigh and rotated it. I thought it must be some sort of dildo but the texture wasn't smooth. There were raised points and odd angles. And it was big, really, really too big and wide. But my suspicions were true. Daniel touched me with the pointed tip. I could feel how wet I was and how much my body yearned to be penetrated. My hips pushed down as Daniel wiggled the thing in between my lips.

"Nah," Daniel spoke for the first time and his voice was almost unrecognizable. "Gabriel, I don't think she's earned it yet."

"Awh, is she not wet enough yet? Do we have to work her more?" Gabriel asked.

"Kira," Daniel's tone almost scared me. But he was such a good person; he would never do something like this to me. He would never touch me. No, I suppose he was waiting to touch me, waiting for this. "I want you to see your gift before I destroy you with it."

He held up a great big, purple, spiny dragon cock!

My jaw dropped my eyes widened and I could not believe it! Daniel had shown me that website months ago as a joke. And I half jokingly pointed out my favorite. Now here it was, and there he was, and I was stuck. I was terrified and more turned on that I'd ever been. I silently thanked Gabriel for having the forethought of tying me down. I wanted to run but I was so curious, thanks to the rope; that decision was made for me.

Daniel fell silent again as he worked on me. The pointed tip slipped in easily and Daniel played around the entrance spreading the moisture. In circular motions he worked in and out going a little farther each time. Gabriel just sat there watching and stroking me. I was barely aware of his fingertips idly roaming across my chest and up my arms. Gabriel's touch sent goose bumps across my skin while Daniel's touch sent the muscles deepest within me tensing and tightening.

"Ahh, there she goes!" Daniel said quietly, obviously speaking to Gabriel. "You were right she does get wet!" Daniel pulled the thing out all the way and rubbed it on the soaking surface of my skin. I could feel each ridge and each silicone spine teasing me. But the tease would not last for long. Daniel slowly reinserted the tip, rotated a little and pushed. He pushed hard and quick and deep inside me. I screamed out in pain and my entire body arched up off the bed. As my hips fell Daniel didn't back away and instead I inadvertently forced the thing even deeper. I screamed again and again as Daniel was unrelenting. His movements were skilled and I would have loved it if not for the constant firmness, the constant push inward. For Christ-sake the thing was huge. I could feel myself stretching to my limit.

Daniel's force lightened and he retracted ever so slightly but the release sent butterflies through my body and all I could do was moan and whimper. "Gabriel," Daniel asked, "would you mind shutting her up?"

Now Gabriel's face was split in an evil grin. "Not at all." I looked up into the eyes of the man I loved and trusted and the look he gave me back sent chills down my spine. He unzipped his pants and his rock hard dick sprung out. Gabriel snatched up my head by a wad of hair and forced himself into my mouth. It was a familiar sensation and I held onto that one bit of normalcy. I closed my eyes and sucked hard trying to forget that I was tied down, helpless, and being watched. With practiced timing Gabriel pulled out and I gasped for air. As life rushed into my lungs Daniel shoved the massive dragon cock back into me and my breath caught. He pulled back and for an instant just to drive it in even harder. I screamed out with everything I had and Gabriel shoved himself in me too! Daniel's force moved my entire body up and down and Gabriel's cock pushed the limits of my throat. Back and forth between the two I was a ragdoll helpless and desperately trying to process the torture and pleasure.

That night I experienced things I'd never imagined. My wildest fantasies fell far short of the inventiveness and relentless sex drive of my roommates. They teamed up against my inhibitions and ruthlessly pleasured my every pore. Screams, grunts, laughter, and wailing filled my bedroom with the cacophony of sex. I can remember only snippets of time between the rushes of explosive exhilaration. This Christmas exchange definitely altered the way I will look at gift giving and will deliciously taint my Christmas memories forever.

Kirsenne99
Kirsenne99
19 Followers