The Christmas Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, to make a long story short, she agreed to go to church with me. I must admit that I really liked having a woman around the house. I didn't make any moves on her, I didn't want to drive her away. After all, I'm a good twenty years or more older than she is.

Her car had been fully repaired by late February. Spring arrived. By April she had already been on the job with a small manufacturing company in Cartersburg. She worked hard and was always prompt with the rent. Since she helped with the housework I asked her for only $150. per month. I included food in that rent. It is such a joy to be able to share a meal with a beautiful woman, and friend.

Over the months that followed she had become a really good friend. Tanya was a wonderful person. What I didn't have was someone to share my bed. I had to take care of my frustration myself.

During these months I never heard Tanya talk about going out on dates. At the time I didn't think anything about it.

However, during this time I realized that I had developed deep feelings for Tanya. I had taken her to dinner on many occasions. We had, in fact, done some "necking". We had both use the word 'love' to describe our feelings for each other. Best of all we seemed to be comfortable with each other.

***********************

It is now a week after Thanksgiving. This I'm putting up Christmas decorations. When I put up the mistletoe Tanya led me under it and gave me a beautiful, seductive, kiss. In spite of myself I immediately had a super hard erection. As she hugged me, I could feel her body pressing against my cock. She smiled at me with a knowing smile, and kissed me again. Those kisses weren't just friendly kisses. On the second one I really returned the kiss, in kind. We broke both looking a bit flustered.

***********************

The week before Christmas I went into town to buy Christmas presents for Tanya. When I got home I wrapped the presents, plus the present that I already had for her.

The weather had turned especially foul. I went out to make sure that her car was safely in my barn. After closing the barn door I started to walk back to the house. That was the last thing I remembered until I woke up in the hospital with my friend Dr. Beamer looking at me..

"What happened? How did I get here?"

"Thank God you're awake. You had us very worried. You've been out for several days. One of the ice covered branches of the old tree that is next to your barn broke free and fell on you. It had a major fork in the branch. If you had been two feet back, you'd be dead by now. If you had been two feet foreword you probably wouldn't be in the cast"

I tried to move my arms.

"Easy there, Bill. you have a very interesting problem. Both of your collar bones are broken. You shouldn't move your upper arms for the next week or two. However, I know you don't want to be stuck here. Tanya has requested that you be sent home. She has arranged to take time off work to look after you."

At that point I saw Tanya standing on the other side of the bed.

"Are you sure you can handle me, Tanya. After all I'm heavier than you are, and cemented in place like this I'm not going to be able do anything for myself."

"Bill, don't worry. I can take care of you. I know you'll feel better being home."

That was all it took. The next afternoon, Christmas Eve, I was home. There were some details that I had not thought of, until I was in my bed. First, Tanya made sure I was comfortable, which for me meant that I wasn't wearing pajamas. As she helped me into bed I had the biggest hardon that I had ever had. She looked at it and said: "Oh, Bill, I didn't think of how much this might strain you. Do you find me to be sexy?"

"God, yes! You drive me to the edge often. But, up until this point I have been able to relieve the stress myself. Now, I'll be this way for a couple of weeks."

She looked at me in a funny way. She looked like she was going to say something, but then changed her mind.

"A penny for your thoughts, Tanya."

"I don't think you would like my thoughts at this time, Bill. You would think very badly about me if I breached the subject."

"There's nothing you could do that would make me think badly about you."

There were tears in Tanya's eyes. She looked like she was heartbroken. I had to do something.

"Tanya, I want you to go to the Christmas tree. In the middle of it you will find your Christmas present from me in a dark green envelope with your name on it. Would you bring it here and open it?"

She went out of the room and returned moments later. Her face had a confused look on it.

"That's an odd letter, Bill. It feels like there is heavy cardboard and something lumpy in it".

"There is a second envelope in the first one. Please open the outer envelope and read the first note, and please don't get mad at me."

She looked confused, but she opened the first envelope. Inside was a very short note from me. It read: "Would you consent to marry me, Tanya?"

She burst into tears and jumped on the bed to kiss me. "Yes, yes, yes, I've hoped for this to happen. I really would love to marry you, but you don't know about my past. That might ruin everything."

"Hush, Tanya, that can't happen. Open the second envelope."

As she opened the envelope I could see and hear her sudden intake of breath. "Oh, that is beautiful. Is this what I hope it is?"

"Yes, normally I would kneel and put the engagement ring on your finger myself, but I can't do that now. If it doesn't fit, I'll have it resized. It was the ring I gave my first wife."

She broke down and sobbed. She hugging me. It was several moments before she regained her composure.

"Before we go any further I need to make sure you understand exactly what you are getting.

"Let me show you something!" Tanya got up, and walked into my den. She came back holding one of my adult DVDs. "Have you ever watched this disk, Bill?"

"Yes, I have. The 'Busty Hand Job Chicks' is one of my favorites. Why do you ask?"

She didn't answer me. She walked over to my DVD player. Before she could put the DVD in I stopped her.

"You don't have to play it Tanya. You are on band four of that DVD. You are my favorite one in that series.". Since the first night we met I recognized your face and beautiful body. However, since you are seeking to change your life, whatever you have done in the past has nothing to do with who you are now.

She looked stunned. Tanya finally spoke up. "You mean, you knew who I was and still treated me with kindness and respect? How could you do that?"

"Let me tell you a story of a man who lived a long time ago. He lived in the time of slavery, and worked on slave ships. He hated God. One day the Lord got his attention and turned his life around. He went home to England and became a preacher.. He wrote a song that you probably have heard many times. The song is Amazing Grace. When he talks of God having saved a wretch like him, he meant it. Another example is found in the early church. There was a playboy from northern Africa who didn't believe in the Lord. One day, he was reading the letter to the Romans, by Paul the Apostle. He became a believer and today we know him as St. Augustine. I could go on for hours. God is in the business of saving lives. None of us is perfect. None of us deserves God's forgiveness. It is a free gift. If God has accepted a person into His flock, who am I to question if they belong there or not?"

Tanya was still crying.

"Let me ask you again, will you marry me? Regardless of your past, I love you as you."

"Yes, Bill, I want to marry you very much."

"Your other present is in my bottom dresser drawer."

She went to my dresser, opened the bottom drawer and took out a flat rectangular box, wrapped in red tissue paper.

"Should I open it now?"

"If you wish."

She opened it and discovered the sheer silk negligee with a small envelope attached to it. She opened the envelope and found a $500. gift certificate to Victoria's Secret. She ran over, and kissed me. She said: "I'll be right back."

It seemed like only seconds later she walked into the bedroom wearing the negligee, and carrying a bottle of massage oil and towel..

"I'm going to give you part of your present now." She said. I'm not going to go all the way with you until we are married, but in the meantime I can keep you from being frustrated."

"Are you sure that you want to do this?"

"Yes, I happen to be very good at giving hand jobs. You will get one any time you need one, from here on."

She pulled back my covers and found my dick at full mast. With a smile she poured some oil on her hands and started out by massaging my balls. It felt sooooooooo good. Then, moments later I felt her start to slowly work on my cock. God, was that wonderful. I thought I knew how to make my dick feel good, but it was nothing compared to watching Tanya in the sheer negligee stroking me and looking very lovingly at me. All this time she was talking to me, telling me how much she loved me.

All of a sudden I knew that I was about to explode. I have never come that hard in my life.

"Merry Christmas my darling Bill." "Merry Christmas Tanya. I am so glad that you'll marry me."

Later that evening I had her position her pussy where I could reach it with my mouth. She found out that I also could relieve her frustration in a very satisfactory manner.

A new life had indeed started for both of us.

We were married on New Year's eve. We didn't go anywhere for a honeymoon; instead we took the phones off the hook, put a "do not disturb" sign across the driveway and found our own games to play.

If we had been kids in school our report cards would have said "plays well with others". In this case that play is just between the two of us. And what wonderful play it was, is, and will be..

12