The Christmas Gift Ch. 04 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew felt the ripples of her cunt as it gripped him. The spasms marked each orgasm as he drove her further into the erotic taboo of being fucked by her son. Her forbidden son. Forbidden yet accepted. More than accepted. Welcomed. Welcomed and cherished.

"Take it, mom," her forbidden son hissed, finally breaking his silence. "Take it all!"

"All!. I want it all, darling."

"Now?"

"Please, sweet Jesus, yes. Yes, now!"

And Andrew allowed himself to cum. His third cum. And the hardest yet. His cock, stiff as ever, let loose his jism, exploding inside his mother. Coating the quivering walls of her cunt with his seed. Shooting deeply into her womb. And his cock felt the last grasp of her cunt as Marilyn came again, too, an orgasm that drove all past orgasms from her mind.

*

They lay there, hip to hip, content with just that contact as their bodies adjusted to the glow of after sex. Finally, Marilyn felt her pulse and breathing were back to normal and she moved to lie partially atop her son. She kissed the edge of his mouth and snuggled against him.

"You are better than wonderful. If I didn't know better, darling, I'd say you've had a world of experience pleasuring women. Years of experience fucking women out of their minds."

She felt Andrew shake his head.

"Mom, I was practically a virgin before you."

"Practically? How is one practically a virgin?"

"I mean, I'd gotten hand jobs. And maybe a couple of blow jobs. But that was it."

"Then Kris must have done more than just add some size to my boobies."

"Not just that, but I was never that big."

"Size, stamina, and talent. And you know what? I think your chest is broader than it used to be. Certainly I don't remember these muscles. " Marilyn chuckled softly as she ran her fingers along Andrew's biceps. "That jolly old elf is a miracle worker. For real. You know just how to explode my universe."

"You do a pretty good job on mine, too, mom."

That was all that was said between mother and son until Marilyn looked at the clock beside her bed.

She raised herself up on one elbow and told her son, told her lover, "Maybe we have time for a shower before I send you off to your own room."

"Oh, shit mom. Don't you ever get enough? I'm beat."

"Not quite. And I think you're up to it."

In fact, as she spoke, Andrew lifted his head and saw that his cock was beginning to stiffen.

"I took a shower before you came downstairs," he pointed out.

"That was yesterday, my love..."

+++

To be continued in Chapter Four, Part Two. I hope.

12