The Christmas Nightmare Ch. 01

Story Info
Corrine has a great gift idea for her boyfriend.
10.1k words
4.46
37.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Davion
Davion
38 Followers

Part 1: The Idea

When Kelly knocked on the door Corrine almost bowled her over answering it. She was so excited she dragged Kelly through the door, slammed it closed and then hustled Kelly into the living room and basically threw her on the couch.

"I have the BEST idea for what to get Corey for Christmas this year" she shouted.

All of a sudden Kelly was confused, it was still November, but before she could say anything Corrine rolled on talking.

"I am going to give him ME" she said with a flourish and a twirl.

Now, Kelly was even more confused, but once again before she could say anything Corrine had grabbed her laptop and sat down beside her and was pointing to something on the page.

"See, isn't it perfect" she beamed.

Kelly looked at the page, what she was looking at intrigued her. The entire webpage was given over to latex body suits. The one specifically that Corrine had selected on the page was a dark brown, with a tan oval across the models torso. It was full body with feet, and the hands ended in what looked like hooves.

Which made sense since the model was also wearing a set of fake reindeer antlers. Kelly had to admit the outfit was quite astonishing. Just from what she could see, the bodysuit seemed to be specifically made for women, as the front had, well she wouldn't call them pouches, but two areas, for the wearers breasts. This serving the purpose both of showing them off and giving them support while the suit was being worn. Kelly was sure there were other things to the suit as well that she was missing from just this one picture, but her time to look at the picture seemed to be up.

"Well, what do you think" Corrine said in an excited but nervous voice.

"It's sexy as hell" Kelly said.

At which point Corrine once again seemed to be on top of the world.

"It has a BUNCH of really fun accessories" Corrine said with a smile, "Want to see them?"

Kelly agreed immediately, to be fair, she was as much a fan of bondage and sex apparel as Corrine was, her boyfriend just didn't share her passion, at least not as much as she hoped he would.

Corrine started showing Kelly all of the accessories as fast as the pages would load.

"Look, it has everything" Corrine said as she started to explain all of the pieces.

Kelly noticed that she wasn't just pulling up random pages, but that she was pulling up the pages from where the items were listed in her online shopping cart.

"Here, let's start with this one, it's important, and it will explain a lot of the other parts" said Corrine.

What Kelly was looking at on the screen was a very fancy looking gag harness. It was one of those that used a full head harness to hold the gag in place, it had a full posture collar that looked very rigid, and included a built in padded blindfold. Kelly realized that the blindfold was actually part of the harness and could not be removed unless the entire harness was removed from the wearer. The most interesting part to Kelly though was the 'gag' portion of the harness. Corrine saw her start to ask about it and started talking before Kelly could even spit out the question.

"It's a ring gag, it keeps the mouth open instead of filling it." Corrine smiled, "Of course, with a ring gag holding your mouth open, it can be filled by something else VERY easily."

Kelly blushed as she realized what Corrine was referring too. She took another quick look at the ring gag built into the harness.

"The ring looks weird" she said as she took her second look.

Corrine smiled brighter, "It is set up with a screw system, look"

Corrine changed the page and all of a sudden Kelly was looking at dildos.

"See" Corrine said as she pointed to the base of the dildo that was on the screen, "The base screws into the ring so that it cannot just be spit out."

"Oh" Kelly said.

She saw how that could be important, although the dildo that they were looking at seemed a little big. Anticipating another of Kelly's questions, Corrine already had the answer prepared.

"That one isn't for your mouth. Its part of a set of five, look the suit also has screw locks at the two holes in the crotch, this way the five dildos are all interchangeable, and here is the best part"

Corrine changed the picture on the page they were looking at, it changed to a quick .gif of the dildo being pushed from behind. To Kelly's surprise the dildo pushed away from the locked base. It seemed like it was elastic enough to move back and forth if it was pushed from behind, then returned to its starting position when the force was removed.

"See look if I get this electric pump that goes with it, I can set it to fuck me" Corrine seemed thrilled at that prospect.

Kelly had to agree it was making her a bit wet as well.

"They are all also partially hollow" Corrine continued, "You can fill them with something and when they get pushed from behind it dribbles out the front."

Corrine seemed a lot more interested in that part then Kelly did, but Kelly smiled because she was happy that Corrine seemed to be so happy.

"Wow Corrine, I think Corey would be thrilled if you put that on and wore it on Christmas" Kelly said.

"I know right, and here look at this" Corrine said as she changed to yet another page.

This one showed a stand that had four latex sleeves hanging from it. Kelly was confused, but Corrine shifted the picture on the page and then it all made sense. The second picture showed the same model from before, now with her arms and legs folded up in the sleeves. It was holding her, what looked like quite comfortably, about three inches above the base of the stand.

"So, what do you think" Corrine asked.

"It's GREAT" Kelly said with real excitement,

"It's perfect."

Corrine smiled again, "But that's not the best part"

As Corrine started to explain the last part of her plan Kelly's had to really concentrate to keep a smile on her face, because what Corrine was telling her sounded both thrilling and terrifying at the same time.

When she finished explaining all Corrine had left to say was, "So will you help me?"


Part 2: The Plan

Corrine had outdone herself. She could think of absolutely nothing that would make her happier with the plan that she had come up with. She was going to give Corey the best gift ever. She had ordered of the gear that she would need and it all arrived on time, and she had saved up enough money for the second part of her plan as well.

She smiled to herself as she thought about it.

She was going to SHIP herself to the house.

Because her and Corey shared a house it would be really obvious if all of a sudden there was just a huge package under the tree. This was Corey would have to sign for the package, and then he would get the thrill of finding her all trussed up and ready to play when he opened it.

Now Corrine knew that there was some risk involved, but she had already thought of all of that ahead of time.

First she had called the delivery company ahead of time and made sure that they did deliveries on Christmas Eve, she was told that not only did they deliver on Christmas Eve, but on Christmas Day as well.

Next Corrine made sure that she was able to send an extremely fragile and perishable item. To this question she was told that they guaranteed delivery, even on holidays within 48 hours of the package being picked up at the starting location. She also said that almost all packages were delivered in 24 hours. Corrine asked if she could be any more specific, but was informed that they could not promise anything more than those hours.

After thinking about it for a moment, Corrine said that that time frame should not be long enough for the item to spoil.

Finally she got an estimate for shipping an item of the size and weight of the box she would be using. She was thrilled when the number she was told was less than half of the amount she had budgeted for the shipping. She thanked the woman for all of her help, and scheduled a pickup for 5PM on the 23rd of December.

Second on her list was the box itself. After looking online she found one that she thought would work perfectly for her plan, and she put in an order for one, using the money she was saving on shipping herself to expedite the shipping of the box. She needed it to get here so she had time to modify it just a bit. Nothing fancy, just to drill a few discreet holes. She didn't think it was airtight, but she didn't want to take any chances.

Yep she had thought of everything, now all she had to do was wait for the 23rd and all her plans would come to fruition.

Just thinking about it was making her hot and wet. Corrine loved bondage, and the thought of being stuck in a box, in that outfit, filled with an intruder fucking her during the whole trip had her dripping wet.

The thought that the delivery guys would have no idea what was going on right under their noses in the box. That thought made her even wetter. She reached under her panties and began to slowly rub her clit. The more she thought about it the more she was thrilled with the idea of being trapped inside the box. The more she thought about being trapped inside the box the heavier her breathing became. The thought of spending a night trapped in the box in an unknown warehouse, and the thought of the eventuality of Corey opening her up, well that was just too much, and she thrashed on the couch as she came and came and came just thinking about how it would all be perfect.


Part 3: Executing the Plan

The morning of the 23rd came, and Corrine was so ready it hurt. She had started her preparations on the 20th, and the waiting was absolutely killing her. She had started on the 20th by beginning to fast. She put herself on a liquid cleanse diet that was supposed to completely flush everything out of her system, while providing her with the nutrients she needed to get through her day. It worked, but she just hated the continued feeling of being hungry.

However, she justified to herself that it would all be worth it in the end.

That morning she woke up, and started her 'SHIP DAY' preparations. The first part of which, she admitted to herself, she was not thrilled about.

Making her way into the bathroom, and with all of the items she needed plus a page of instructions, she quickly gave herself three enemas. Afterward she admitted that it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be, but it definitely wasn't something that she wanted to do ever again if it wasn't mandatory.

Then she went about a shower, and shaving everything that needed to be shaved. She even went as far as to use a depilatory cream to make sure that the unwanted body hair wouldn't grow back in the time she was in the box before Corey could open it up.

Then it was time for the fun part, putting on the outfit. This is the part that Corrine had been waiting for since the outfit had arrived but she had stopped herself from trying it on, wanting it to be absolutely fresh and new when she wore it inside the box. She started by dusting her entire body with talcum powder. Everything she had read had said that it was the easiest way to get the latex bodysuit on, and she was willing to take any advice she could get to make this perfect.

After she was liberally coated she picked up the latex, amazed by its softness, and lifted her leg pointed her toes and started pushing her leg into the suit. The feeling was more then she could have hoped for, and she started getting wet as her leg slid down the leg of the suit. As her foot got to the bottom she situated the foot of the suit so it would line up, and then pushed her foot inside. Then she repeated the process with her other leg.

With both legs in the suit she pulled it up to her waist. She made sure to smooth out the material against herself as she pulled it up, and she thought to herself that the latex made her legs look sexier then she thought it would.

Bringing the suit up to her waist she made sure that the holes were aligned properly. That perhaps was the most important part of the whole process she thought to herself.

With the suit halfway on she reached down into the box and grabbed the head harness. She had thought about it, and decided to put on the harness and then to pull the neck of the suit over the posture collar portion, this way, she thought, the latex would hide most of the posture collar, and the collar would not hide the zipper at the top of the suit.

She started by doing her hair up in a high ponytail, and then, taking a deep breath, she opened wide and placed the ring in her mouth. It was padded on the side that rested just behind her teeth, and she decided that it wasn't 'completely' uncomfortable.

Of course as soon as she put the harness on she was lost to darkness of the padded blindfold. She had known this was going to be the case, and she thought that she would be able to get the suit the rest of the way on and then sit down on the couch, which she was standing right in front of, to wait for Kelly to arrive.

As soon as she was comfortable with the placement of the ring, she started doing the buckles in the back. It pulled the ring a bit tighter, but it still wasn't unbearable. As she moved her hands to pull her ponytail through the ring on the back she brushed her hands against the antlers on the top of the harness. They were soft to the touch, and she ran her fingers against them for a moment before getting back to fixing her hair.

With her hair out of the way, and the buckles on the top of the harness as tight as they needed to be, Corrine started on the bottom half of the headpiece, the posture collar. It was already resting against her neck, and it was really uncomfortable, but as she raised her chin upwards, and maneuvered it into the proper position it became far better on the comfort scale. The soft leather it was made of was stiff but soft, and the initial irritation had come from not being placed properly, not because the piece itself was uncomfortable. Tightening it up in the back until it felt just a bit tighter than perfect, Corrine thought that she had done everything as well as she could have with the harness.

With that done she started pulling the rest of the suit all of the way up. This part was a bit harder, because at some point she had to put her arms into the sleeves, and the sleeves ended with a space big enough only for a fist, not an open hand.

She stopped for a moment to think about this, but before she had to come up with a solution she heard three loud knocks on the door, followed by the door opening and closing and the sounds of someone walking into the living room. Corrine would have been scared stiff, if the three knocks hadn't have been the signal that it was Kelly.

"Damn Corrine, you look so good" Kelly said.

Corrine heard her walking towards her, so she pointed with the hand that wasn't in the suit yet toward the table. Knowing that she was going to be unable to communicate she had written out instructions. Kelly giggled at the thought that Corrine had actually written out instructions as she walked over and picked them up. Realizing that the first thing on the list could not be done with the suit not fully on, Kelly set down the list and walked over to Corrine.

"Let's see if we can't get this suit on properly"

With that said she guided Corrine's hand into the second sleeve, helping by holding the sleeve straight while Corrine maneuvered her arm all the way in, and then her fist into the 'hoof slot'. Then using the zipper she zipped it all the way up, from Corrine's naval, between her breasts, and over the posture collar. Then she smoothed the extra over the zipper, hiding it almost completely from view. Taking a step back she looked at Corrine. She was gorgeous and sexy, and Kelly noticed that she was beginning to get wet just looking at her friend. She shook her head trying to clear it of all the thoughts she was having, she was here to help, she picked up the list and read the first item:

#1: Lock all zippers and buckles. The locks are in the small box on the table.

Kelly looked at the table, and on the left side was a box which, when she opened, held three small locks. She picked them up and walked over to Corrine.

Meanwhile Corrine was glad to hear Kelly say that she looked good. She just wished Kelly would say something so she knew what was going on, right as she was thinking that though she heard the locks rattle in the box and knew that Kelly had started on the items on the list. She heard one snap closed in front of her, and knew that she wouldn't be unzipping the suit anytime soon, followed by a click behind her that she assumed was the collar. Then she felt a slight tug as Kelly seemed to be having trouble with the last lock. She then felt the ring loosen in her mouth, thinking that it was going to come out she started to say something, but never got the chance, as just as quickly as it loosened it tightened back up, tighter than before. It still wasn't painful, but it was not as comfortable as it had been previously.

Kelly snapped home the third lock after tightening the ring gag. She had only tightened it by one hole on the strap so she didn't think it would be that big of a deal, and it had to be done to get the lock to go through the proper ring. Being right behind Corrine, and her being in this position, Kelly couldn't help but slide her hand across Corrine's ass as she went back over to grab the list. She saw Corrine shudder and heard a quick intake of breath, so she knew that her little touch was appreciated. She looked at the list:

2: Help me get into the sleeves.

Kelly saw that the stand was sitting in the middle of the room. She had missed it when she walked in because she was too busy looking at Corrine. She walked over to Corrine and led her over to the stand. Then she carefully helped her down to her hands and knees. Guiding her forward between the sleeves Kelly then lifted Corrine's arms and bent them at the elbows before guiding each arm, elbow first into the appropriate sleeve. That was the easy part. After getting her arms in, Kelly lifted Corrine's legs, one at a time, and bent at the knee, guided them knee first into their appropriate sleeves.

It took a bit of doing, and Kelly had to smooth out the latex sleeves when she was done. But taking a step back, Corrine looked exactly like the model did on the website.

"Wow Corrine, it looks perfect" she said.

Corrine was thrilled. Hanging there now, suspended in the sleeves, she felt almost like she was floating. The latex sleeves compressed her arms and legs, and she could never have bound them tighter together if she tried, and the latex wouldn't cut off her circulation unlike ropes would. She couldn't move at all, except to waggle her feet. The posture collar kept her head up and looking forward, and the sleeves although they had a little play, did not swing. Excited that her idea was working she heard Kelly move back across the room.

Kelly picked up the list again:

3: Butt Plug. Using the smallest dildo. Lube it up with the lube on the table, use a LOT of lube. Then put some lube on my asshole as well. Slowly work the dildo into my ass, and then screw it into the locking ring. Yes Kelly, I know I have never done this before, but I want to be perfect for Corey, so do it.

Kelly grimaced, but then giggled. Corrine knew that she would be hesitant, and putting that extra line in the instructions kept Kelly on track. Going over to the table she saw the dildos. Of the five, there was a 4", a 6", a 7", and 8" and a 10". Picking up the 4" dildo, and the lube, she walked behind Corrine. Trying to figure out the best way to lube up the dildo, she decided it to be best to just coat it by hand thoroughly, and then use what was on her hand to do Corrine's back door.

Corrine knew what was coming next if Kelly was following the instructions, and after a few moments of quiet she felt Kelly's hand, covered in lube, begin spreading lube against her hole. Kelly even went as far as to play with the hole itself and work a little lube just inside.

Davion
Davion
38 Followers