The Christmas Nightmare Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corrine was surprised that she was getting hot just by having someone play with her back there, but just as she was having that revelation she felt Kelly's hand move away, and the dildo start to slide in. It felt huge, but she knew Kelly would follow the instructions and use the small one. Never having had anything in her rear though it felt enormous. With as much lube as was used it did not take long to slide in, even with Corrine being unable to relax her sphincter. She heard Kelly screw the locking ring in, and then stand up. A moment later she heard the water running in the bathroom.

Kelly decided that she definitely needed to wash her hands after helping with that particular part of the instructions. She was afraid that she was going to hurt Corrine, but the only sounds she heard as she was sliding in the dildo seemed to be gasps or pleasure. Maybe she was wrong about that particular area, and she promised herself that she would think about that later.

Walking back from the bathroom, and picking up the list again, Kelly looked at the next item:

4: Pussy Dildo. Using the middle-sized dildo, slide the dildo into my pussy, and then screw it into the locking ring.

Kelly smiled as she walked over to the table and picked up the 7" dildo. Walking behind Corrine, and seeing that she was so wet that she didn't need any lube, she pushed the dildo in, hearing Corrine moan in pleasure, and screwed it into the locking ring.

Then, with a mischievous smile, using two fingers, Kelly began pumping the dildo.

Corrine was in such a state of bliss, that she wasn't even pissed off at Kelly for what she was doing. Wishing that she could just move a bit to match the rhythm Kelly had started, Corrine sighed and moaned as Kelly fucked her pussy with the dildo. Her breathing was getting heavy and she was getting closer and closer, and right when it all was going to crest into an absolutely spectacular crescendo of an orgasm, Kelly stopped.

"No, no, no Corrine. Not yet, that is for later" Kelly teased.

Kelly could plainly hear Corrine's grunt of annoyance as she got up to check the list again.

She was a bit upset that her friend couldn't take a small joke, especially a joke that she had enjoyed up until the end. She fumed to herself as she looked at the list. The next one was fairly obvious:

5: Gag Dildo. Using the smallest dildo remaining, push it into the ring gag, and screw it into the locking ring.

Kelly walked over and picked up the 6" dildo. She started to walk over to the front of the stand, when she paused and instead walked back over to the couch and sat down.

Corrine had heard Kelly pick something up, but was confused when instead of hearing her walking towards her, she heard her sitting down on the couch. Then she heard Kelly's breathing pick up slightly, and heard her start to sigh.

Kelly had pushed her pants down, and had slid the dildo up into her moist and hot pussy. Having been staring at Corrine this whole time Kelly was extraordinarily turned on, and this was her chance to relieve herself. Also it was her chance to get a small piece of revenge against Corrine. Here she was trying to help and Corrine couldn't even take a joke. Using two fingers again, she began pumping the dildo. It felt amazing, and staring at Corrine, all stuck in latex, well it wasn't long before she had came all over the dildo. Using the dildo to clean herself up, and to get the most of her juices on the dildo as possible, she then walked over in front of Corrine and slid the dildo through the locking ring and screwed it into place.

Corrine knew what was happening, and there was nothing that she could do to stop it. As soon as she heard Kelly climax she braced herself, but there was nothing to stop Kelly from sliding the dildo into her waiting mouth.

"You were right Corrine, it WAS easy to fill with something else" Kelly teased, mocking what Corrine had said when she had originally shown her the head harness, "Maybe next time you will appreciate when someone comes to help you"

Corrine sighed inwardly. Kelly was right. She hadn't had to fuck her with the dildo, and even though she had stopped before Corrine had climaxed, it had still been fun. But with the dildo now locked into place with all 6" filling her mouth there was no way she could apologize now. Corrine tried as hard as she could to keep her tongue away from the dildo, but eventually the strain of holding her tongue down was causing her so much pain she just had to relax her tongue, and as her tongue relaxed she tasted her friend on the dildo. It wasn't necessarily a bad taste, but it was weird for Corrine because it was Kelly. It was even weirder when the dildo being lodged in her mouth, mixed with her tongue salivating against the dildo, forced her to swallow, taking Kelly's juices with her own saliva.

Giving Corrine a few moments with the gag, Kelly went back to the list:

6: Filling the Reservoir. It will be at least 24 hours before Corey opens the package, and I will need some kind of nourishment. Taking one of the tubes of nutrient paste, open the reservoir door on the gag dildo, and squeeze the paste into the dildo. Then shut the reservoir door.

Kelly went over to the table and found the tubes of paste. They all had flavors printed on them, and she picked one at random. Going over to the front of the stand, she bent down and could not help herself from pumping the gag dildo into Corrine's mouth once before she opened it up and put in the paste.

Corrine was shocked when the gag dildo was forced into her throat. If she wasn't tasting Kelly's juices before, she was definitely tasting them now. But what shocked her the most was how deep into her throat the dildo went. She knew that she could easily take 6". Then it hit her, the dildo was 6" before being pushed in, it was probably at least 8", if not 9" when it was fully extended. Now she was getting nervous. When Kelly turned on the pump, the gag dildo was going to be forcing her to deep throat it, and she very rarely had ever had to do that before.

Unaware of Corrine's discovery. Kelly finished squeezing the paste into the reservoir. Closed the reservoir door, and made her way back to the list:

7: Packing the Drawer. There is a drawer in the base of the stand. Please make sure it has all of the essentials inside

Essentials:
Riding Crop
Paddle
Wooden whipping rod
Book: 'The Erotic Pains of Love:
A Beginners Guide to Light
Pain Play'
Lube
Extra Dildos
Box with Lock keys.
Instruction Manual – Dildos
Instruction Manual – Stand
Instructions – Nutrient Paste
Vibrator – Hitachi w/Stand

Corrine was worried as she heard Kelly walking back towards her. She knew what the next item on the list was, and she was prepared for Kelly to use one or more of the items on her. But when she heard the drawer open, and items being placed inside she breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that Kelly was no longer upset.

Kelly made sure all of the equipment was properly packed, before going back to the list:

8: Electric Pumps. Set up the electric pumps on the base. Attach plunger arms to back of dildos. Plug them into the base. Set Pump one on setting four, and pump two on setting three. Turn on the pumps.

Well that seemed simple enough. Kelly walked over and grabbed the pumps and set them on the appropriate places on the base. Tightening them down with thumb screws meant that they would not be going anywhere. She plugged in the very short cable right under the units into the outlet that was built just for that purpose. She made sure that the setting on the first pump was on four, and the setting on the second pump was on three, and then she turned them on. She immediately heard Corrine start moaning, or at least as much as she could moan with 6" of dildo in her mouth.

Smiling to herself she got up and went back to the list.

Corrine immediately realized three things when the pumps came on. First, she was not moaning do to the pleasure of the pussy dildo, although it did feel good, but because the sound was being forced out of her when the gag dildo was pushing into her throat. The dildo in her mouth was in fact forcing her to deep throat it every time the pump shoved in forward, and she was having to focus a lot of her attention on relaxing her throat.

Secondly, she noticed that Kelly had set the pumps the wrong way. She had meant for the gag pump to be on setting three and the pussy pump to be on four, but Kelly had set them the other way around. This was bad, because when Corrine had practiced with the pump and the dildo, setting four was the lowest setting that would still bring her to orgasm. All that setting three would do is constantly frustrate her, and leave her hanging right on the edge indefinitely.

Third, the nutrient that was being pushed out of the gag dildo a few spurts at a time, tasted terrible. She was actually thrilled that do to the deep throating that she was doing that most of it was going down her throat without her having to taste it.

Unaware again of Corrine's minor complications, in fact thinking that her friend was having the time of her life, Kelly went back to the list:
9: Check the charge on the batteries in the base.
Kelly walked over to the far side of the base, and opened a small side panel. She saw a cable all folded up and twist tied, and a numeric countdown clock. The countdown clock showed 95:58:47 and counting down. A full charge was 96 hours before the base had to be plugged in to recharge the batteries, or the base could be plugged in and run off of direct power. Closing the panel, Kelly walked back over to the table and the list:

10: Close up the box. Insert Ear Plugs. Put the top on the box.

Before Kelly went over to complete this instruction, she looked at Corrine. Stuck on the stand, unable to move. Filled completely in all three holes, the pumps going, and her moans and sighs barely heard through the dildo that was gagging her, Kelly realized again that she was all hot and wet. Moving her hand down to her own love slit, she began rubbing herself again.

Thinking about how Corrine looked, Kelly decided that she wanted to try it as well. She had purchased all of the gear she would need a month ago, probably the same time that Corrine had, but she decided to wait to make her decision on whether or not to go through with it until she saw Corrine. Some of the items she had bought were a bit different then Corrine's, but similar enough that it would leave her just as vulnerable. She thought about herself being in Corrine's position all the way to her second climax, and decided right there and then that she would go through with it, just after she got done helping Corrine.

After Kelly calmed down a bit, and as she was going to wash up before continuing, she got that same mischievous grin back.

Corrine could hear Kelly pleasuring herself again. Part of her was thrilled that she looked hot enough that Kelly couldn't help herself. The other part wanted Kelly just to finish packing her up. Hearing Kelly come again, she waited for her to get back to work. As she heard Kelly walk over though, she was surprised again. Kelly rubbed her fingers, covered in her sex juices, all over Corrine's nostrils, until it was all she could smell. Every time she inhaled she smelled Kelly's sex, and she couldn't just breath through her mouth because it was all she could do just to keep taking the dildo gag in and out.

"To give you something to think about while you are waiting for Corey" Kelly said with a giggle.

That was the last straw, Corrine was going to get her back at some point. She heard the bathroom sink again, and then heard Kelly walk back into the room.

Kelly, her revenge finalized, starting completing the box. The sides had been left down, and the stand had been sitting on the box bottom from the start. Kelly starting bringing the sides of the box up and together, and fitting them into place, with audible clicks each one locked into place.

Seeing the box complete, except for the top, Kelly reached in and took the ear plugs that Corrine had fitted to strings tied to the sides of the box. It was ingenious really Kelly thought as she worked the malleable ear plugs between her fingers before putting them into Corrine's ears.

When the sides of the box fell away, the strings would pull the earplugs out, but until that point Corrine would be in complete silence.

"Merry Christmas Corrine" Kelly whispered right before cutting off Corrine's hearing by putting in the earplugs.

Corrine was plunged into deafness. But she thought to herself, she was packed and ready to go, and tomorrow Corey would open her up, and everything will have worked out for the best.

Kelly put the spring loaded top on the box. When it was taken off, it would trigger the sides to fall as well. Looking back at the list, the last instruction read:

11: Wrap box with Bow. Put letter on package. Leave letter for Corey in the Bedroom. Wait for Delivery guys.

The bow was on the ground and already under the box. It was easy to bring it up to the top and tie it off. The box itself was green, and the bow a bright red, and all together it looked exactly like a Christmas present, although a very big one. Kelly put the letter on top and then stepped back. Looking at the box, Kelly got on Corrine's computer and started making some last minute purchases for her own Christmas Gift Idea, and shopped around for some things while she waited for the movers. It wasn't long till they showed up. They came to the door with the dolly, and Kelly let them in and led them to the box. They had been instructed that it was fragile and perishable and promised Kelly that they would take good care of it. One of them had Kelly sign a receipt and they were on the way out when one stopped.

"Hey there isn't an address on here, where is it going." He asked Kelly.

Kelly couldn't remember Corrine's address off of the top of her head, who did nowadays in the time of the smart phone, besides Corrine had recently moved, so she grabbed her phone and looked up Corrine's info. Hitting the button to scroll over to home address she handed her phone over to the Delivery guy. He wrote down the address, had Kelly sign the change on the receipt, and then wished her a Merry Christmas.

Kelly smiled as the delivery truck drove away.

She walked into Corrine and Corey's bedroom and left the letter Corrine had written for him. Unknown to her, the letter was Corrine's little joke to make sure that Corey, who was currently out of town and wouldn't be back until tomorrow, would be in the right kind of mood to use Corrine the way she hoped he would use her.

The letter told Corey that she was breaking up with him, and that she would be back at some point to get her stuff, or not. Corrine hoped that after reading that, and then opening the gift, that Corey would give her just enough pain, jokingly as revenge for her trick, that the pleasure would be so much better.

But Kelly did not know what was in the letter. She didn't know that it was just a bit mean. She was all smiles as she walked to her car.

Corrine's journey had begun, and hers was going to start soon as well. She pulled out her phone and called her friend Jim.

"Hey Jim, I got a gift for my boyfriend, but I need some help with it and Corrine is ... unavailable. Could you come by and help me with it tomorrow. Great, see you then."

Yes she thought, this was going to be a great Christmas.


Part 4: In Transit

Corrine was thrilled, as soon as she felt the box being moved her heart started racing. She felt herself being loaded into the truck, and then the truck was on the move. She had finally gotten used to the gag dildo, and was no longer having any trouble with it. It really just came down to finding a rhythm and relaxing, which after about twenty minutes for figured out.

The pussy dildo on the other hand was driving her insane. It hadn't fully invaded her during Kelly's ministrations, but now that it was connected to the pump it was pushing 9" maybe 10" into her with each stroke. Corrine had never been filled like that before, but it was stroking so slowly that it was just a constant torment. She felt like she was on fire with sexual need, and she had no way to quench her desires.

Soon enough she felt the truck come to a stop, and the vibration from the engine stopped as well. She felt her box being lifted out of the truck, and being placed on the ground, or what she thought was the ground, a moment later she had the feeling of being lifted. She was carried for at least a minute before being placed back on the ground. Then... nothing.

Well she knew that this would be the hard part, the waiting. She had to admit though, it was exciting. All alone, unable to move, it was thrilling. If only the damn pussy dildo was moving just a bit faster. As it was Corrine knew that she should try to get some sleep. She also knew it would be close to impossible.
****

Corrine woke an undetermined amount of time later when her box was picked up and moved. Her heart was beating ecstatically, this was it, this was it. But, much to her dismay, she was put down, and there was no vibration of a truck engine beneath her. They must have just moved her to a different part of the warehouse.

What Corrine did not know from inside her box, was that the warehouse was swamped. Boxes were stacked throughout, and they were going out in the same order they had come in. Because she had waited till the last pickup of the day on the 23rd, so she would spend as little time in the box as possible, she would be the last box to go out of that group, and it was a large group.

Throughout the day, Corrine's box was moved a grand total of twenty seven times, but not one of them ended up with her being put on a truck.

Also throughout the day, she started to realize how hungry she was as the day wore on. She would have given up anything it seemed for more of that awful tasting nutrient paste. But, there was no way that was going to happen until she got back home and Corey opened her up.

Inside the box Corrine was mentally cursing the woman from the phone who had gotten her to believe the within 24 hours speech. She should have known better, there was no way she was gonna get a package shipped that fast on Christmas Eve Day.

Throughout the day her two tormentors never even slowed, on one side Corrine was thrilled that the batteries she paid for worked so well, but part of her wished that they didn't. The constant torment was awful, and she would probably have a heart attack when she finally was opened by Corey and he brought her to orgasm for the first time since the ordeal began.

Well she thought, at least she guaranteed that I will be delivered by Christmas Day. After the twenty seventh move, Corrine did not move again for some time. She figured that everyone had gone home for the day, and tried to calm herself done enough to try to get some sleep.


Part 5: The Present Arrives

Corrine was woken up after another indeterminate amount of time when her box was picked up yet again. She held her breath, and after a few minutes she was deposited... on a truck. She could feel the engine vibrations. She mentally did a cheer. It was all worth it. Everything that she had gone through. She was so giddy she didn't even care that the two dildos were still frustrating as hell, or that she was so horny that she was willing to do anything to reach climax.

Every time the truck stopped Corrine braced, and the first three stops she was left waiting. But at the fourth stop she was rewarded with being lifted off of the truck. She felt her box being placed on a dolly, and she loved the rush of being rolled to the door. She felt the dolly stop, for a minute, and then it wheeled her over a bump, obviously the door jam, and into the house.