The Christmas Party

Story Info
A work party is enhanced by a beautiful fantasy.
2.5k words
3.88
19.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was standing with his back against the wall trying precariously to juggle a paper plate laden with tempting foods and a glass of wine. His friend and colleague, Mike, was giving the group a detailed account of his younger son's home run that morning. Marc was only half listening to the story. Usually he would have joined in this discussion wholeheartedly, but now he felt restless. He wondered what time it was, but couldn't figure out how to glance at his watch without upsetting his drink. He wanted to get out of here and head home. He had a date. A date with a computer screen. He knew it was silly to get excited about chatting to an unknown person, but it was surprising how much pleasure these small encounters were bringing to his otherwise very routine life.

The annual work Christmas party was an odd mixture of business associates and their wives. People were dressed a little more formally than usual. The room was decorated with streamers and elaborate greenery. The tree this year was a stately Norfolk pine, and the dinner table was a cornucopia of festive foods. He tried to focus again on the conversation, but his mind kept straying. He felt a smile curl the corners of his mouth as he thought about his secret life. His secret lover. No-one would ever suspect. He was the hard working, strait-laced, dependable guy. They would never guess the intimate conversations he had been having with a woman he had never even met. It was this anonymity that gave him the courage to let his spirit fly free and express himself. As his eyes glanced around the crowded room he took in the group of women chatting together, most likely about their children. They were all regaled in their best muumuus with seasonal colours for the occasion.

Suddenly his gaze shifted to the far side of the room. He felt his heart rate quicken for a second as he saw the distinctive profile of a woman he thought he recognised. Someone moved across his line of sight and he chastised himself for being foolish. His eyes were just playing tricks on him because he was looking forward to their little rendezvous on the computer later tonight. Then a space opened in the room once more and he realized she had turned and was staring at him with great intensity. This time he felt his face becoming flushed and he drew in a breath and held it for a moment. Of course it wasn't possible that she could be here, but she looked so like the photo he had seen. The tangle of fair curls and the aquiline nose, and she seemed to be regarding him in a most searching way.

Without another thought he excused himself from the group and placing his plate on a table he started across the room. As he did so he saw her turn and head towards the open doorway. She was wearing a short dress of some kind of slinky blue fabric with an unusual sheen to it. When she walked the dress slid across her buttocks and thighs and changed colours as she passed by the lights on the tree.

Suddenly his passage was interrupted by another one of his colleagues, and he was forced to stop and make polite conversation for what seemed to be an interminable length of time. He drained his glass and excused himself to go and get a refill. He set the glass down on another table and hastily made his way outside. The evening was warm and balmy with the quiet sound of the ocean in the background combining with the gentle rustling of the palm fronds. He waited for a moment letting his eyes adjust to the change of light, and walked towards the low lava rock wall which overlooked the sandy bay. Where was she? Had his imagination just become over-active and he had been seeing things?

He stopped at the wall and looked across the beach to the water's edge. Was that a figure out there alone? He vaulted over the wall sinking into the deep sand below. He saw an unmistakable back view with the soft moonlight creating a sparkling sheen on the dress, she was holding her sling back shoes in one hand. He stopped some distance behind her and asked, "Portia?" She turned slowly and looked straight into his eyes, almost as if she was looking deep into his soul. Then she smiled and said, "Eric, glad you could make it."

It was as if a coil was attached to his chest, drawing him forward with a great magnetic force. He walked forward as if in a dream state, and then reached out tentatively with his hand and touched her bare arm. It definitely felt like a real person, but somehow he couldn't quite grasp the reality. Her green eyes were bright and smiling as she regarded him, and he felt the magnet drawing him even closer. His hands reached out and slipped around her waist pulling her gently towards him. He inhaled deeply and breathed in the scent of freshly washed hair, and just savored the feel of soft feminine skin against his own. He could feel the fabric of his pants stretch as he began to grow within, and with extreme effort he stepped back, saying, "We can't do this, my wife is inside."

Portia smiled broadly at him now and replied, "But we can, Eric. This is merely a fantasy and we can do anything we want, be whoever we choose. Nobody will know except us."

"How can this be?" he asked her. "Because fantasy is like magic, and time will stand still while we are here having fun." When you go back inside it will be as if you had only been gone for a few moments. "O.K." he answered dubiously, "You're sure about this?"

"About as sure as a fantasy person can ever be!" she replied.

He felt his reticence vanish to be replaced by a surge of desire and without conscious thought he slipped his arm around the slim waist once more feeling the silky dress beneath his touch. This time she slid her arms around his neck and he felt the roundness of her breasts as they pressed against his chest. He started to kiss her neck and along her shoulder towards the thin strap of her dress. He gently lowered the strap down her arm so that he could more easily kiss her shoulder. She breathed into his ear and then gently moved slightly back from him. She was holding his eyes with her own, and there was no way he could possibly look away from her.

She reached forward and slowly unbuttoned his aloha shirt. Then she slid the sleeves down over his arms and spread the shirt on the sand. Now she was exploring his chest with hands which slid upwards and out over his nipples, and then down towards his waist. The thumbs pressing hard against his skin felt so good. Next she was reaching around his back and firmly smoothing each muscle beneath her touch. Until her hands reached back around to his stomach and her fingers slid inside the waist band of his pants. He sucked in his abdominal muscles with a big intake of breath.

He was still held perfectly still by her eyes on his, once more it seemed as if she was looking deep inside him, searching, asking. She deftly undid his belt and zipper and with her thumbs eased his pants and underpants down his legs, lowering her own body as she did so. Immediately his penis sprang free, leaping upwards to reach for the stars. As he stepped out of his clothes she was kneeling before him and so very gently kissed his swollen organ. Waves of pleasure rippled up through his body instantly. She stroked him tenderly and just inserted his delicate head between her lips. His hands rested on her shoulders and she looked up at him with questioning eyes this time. His mouth dropped slightly and all he could say was, "Ahhhh."

With her hands under the cheeks of his buttocks she sucked him further into her mouth. He couldn't believe how incredibly sensual this felt, but he wasn't sure he could stand up much longer, his knees felt weak and he wanted to lie down and feel her whole body next to him. He slipped his hands under her arms and lifted her up towards him. Then he ran his hands up under the short flimsy skirt and could feel how warm the silky smooth legs felt. He reached around her back and found a long zipper running down the back of the dress, he had no trouble unzipping it, and she stepped gracefully out of the dress revealing a very skimpy lacy bra and panties underneath. He quickly helped her out of these too, and then held her at arm's length so that he could admire the full naked beauty of this goddess.

Then he took her around the waist, and they lay on the sand with their heads on his shirt, and began to kiss each other with hunger and longing. He had to touch every part of her, the rounded breasts, the erect nipples, the soft inner thigh and then finally the hidden treasure box. The moist folds of skin drew his fingertip inside until it reached the lips of the jewel waiting to be discovered. Now her turn to suck in her breath saying, "Oh yes, Eric, you have the touch!"

He searched out a breast with his lips, and pulled the pointed nipple deep into his mouth, sucking on it with the furious hunger of a starving baby. He held her close with one hand behind her back and with the other he explored deeper into her secret garden of pleasure. She was moist and slippery, just waiting for his seed to be planted there. He began to let his kisses roam down her taut body until his tongue searched out the sweet nectar already beginning to spill out of her.

He had never felt so excited about pleasuring a woman in his entire life. All he wanted to do was be her slave and bring her such ecstasy that she would beg him never to stop. He smelled the delicious fragrance of woman. As his tongue probed deeper she began to breath more heavily and her body moved in a graceful rhythm in time with the waves lapping against the shore. His hands grasped both breasts in his, squeezing the nipples and stretching the skin, and she responded by arching her body upwards and sighing, "Hmmmm."

He felt the first spasms of her climax beginning to wash over him and slid his fingers back inside her, the better to feel each contraction with his fingertips and covering her mouth with his own. Their tongues did a love dance that seemed unbelievably beautiful. As he felt the tension in her clitoris began to relax he slowed down his kissing, and once more they looked into each other's eyes and their breathing was as if they were one. Without taking her eyes from his, she reached for his throbbing penis and guided it easily into her waiting harbour.

As he slipped deeper inside her he luxuriated in the safe feeling of the warm folds of flesh enveloping him. She pressed his stomach flat against her own and his breath came in sharp hard bursts, so that he had to close his eyes and lean his body back. She held him with a firm hand around his lower back and started stroking him from within with the firm muscles of her sacred yoni. Now she was kissing his eyelids and down his arched neck as she gradually increased the pressure on his lingam, bringing him to heights of joy he had only ever dreamt about before. Each time she would raise him to a level so supreme that he thought he would surely burst, then she would slow down and let him just enjoy the moment. Then she increased the rhythm again and raised his pleasure to an even greater height, so that he thought there could surely be no higher state possible. And then once more she gradually slowed the pace and started to reach for his mouth again with hers. Finally with her hands under his buttocks she pushed him so deep inside her he felt that he had indeed returned to the womb. At that moment he exploded with great pulsing thrusts, his semen pumping forth with immense volume so that he was swimming inside a hot pond of pleasure.

Then once more they were lying side by side on the warm sand with their eyes locked together and their bodies throwing out waves of heat. He felt as if he had transcended to another level of consciousness and was in an unbelievable state of bliss. Finally he smoothed her tangled hair back from her face and said, "You are indeed the Goddess Aphrodite!" and she laughed and said, "Yes, and you are my prince!"

Reluctantly they gathered their clothes together shaking out the sand, and quietly got dressed. Carrying their shoes they strolled slowly back along the beach and for a while sat on the low wall and gazed out at the ocean. There was no need to exchange a spoken word, because their thoughts were already joined together in silent unison. Together they brushed the sand from their feet and turned to kiss once more. Then he jumped onto the wall and went back towards the light spilling out from the ongoing party. When he turned for one last look she was sitting alone on the wall, serene in a circle of moonlight.

He rejoined the group inside, and just as she had said, it seemed as if his presence had not been missed. He retrieved his glass and plate and was overcome with a ravenous hunger and devoured every morsel. The food seemed to have increased in flavor, the room seemed to be more alive with happy people than before, his smile was larger, he felt peace and love and goodwill towards every person. He found his wife and put his arm around her shoulder, and kissed her cheek, and she smiled back at him grateful for his attention. "You look wonderful tonight." He told her, and saw her face light up radiantly towards him.

When the evening was over they drove home and chatted easily about events they had learned about during the party. Back inside the house he turned on the computer and while waiting for it to boot up he wondered if his experience had been real, of if he had just dreamed the whole episode. When he logged on he saw a message waiting for him. "Sorry I missed you here Eric, I was busy elsewhere this evening. Hope to catch you another time. Portia."

"P.S. You are truly a prince among men!"